Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 626
  1. #1
    * 万物流転's Avatar
    Status
    万物流転 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,737
    Location
    UK
    威凪
     

    NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Confess any secret about anything in conjunction with Narutobase here.

    I'll start:

    I used to think that PTTE (Immortal) and Klad were the same person. Lol
     
         

  2. #2
    Lucis Caelum Jon Snow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Jon Snow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,756
     



    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Haha,so did I.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,462
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    meh
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    I don't know 99.8% of this site cause of how they keep changing their name.

    nor do they know me.
     
         

  4. #4
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,909
    Location
    Florida
    It's point game, no assist,
    and I'm going in
     



    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    I have a crush on a girl here. I like Luther. I find Klad annoying. Vex es falso, I hate him. My first username was Uchiha boy. Dattebayo! girl is awesome imo. madaras legs > madara rules imo. Will continue later.
     
         

  5. #5
    Lordt Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Lordt Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,178
    Location
    Safehouse
    The one who knows everything.
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh View Post
    I have a crush on a girl here. I like Luther. I find Klad annoying. Vex es falso, I hate him. My first username was Uchiha boy. Dattebayo! girl is awesome imo. madaras legs > madara rules imo. Will continue later.
    This . ^^^
     
         

  6. #6
    Hunter x Hunter negs Complex's Avatar
    Status
    Complex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    11,728
    Location
    Hokage's Mansion
    This user can't afford a
    status
     



    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Klad has many accounts, I get confused sometimes
     
         

  7. #7
    Crawling Chaos awesomeseimei's Avatar
    Status
    awesomeseimei is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,795
    Location
    At the Mountains of Madness
    I love to dream, but I never
    try to dream and think at the
    same time.
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    I, uh, have general trouble with telling people apart since I forget who is supposed to be who after I take even a slightest break from coming here.

    I have the same problem with people IRL though. My memory of individual persons must be over-capacity.
     
         

  8. #8
    Naruko uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Naruko uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,494
    Location
    Yūhi o mi
    ...
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    I feel so special hereI like everyone on the base. I love posting in the hyuga clan fc. I have so many friends here I can't even remember everyone's name.Dattebayo!
     
         
    Last edited by Naruko uzumaki; 12-22-2014 at 03:36 PM.

  9. #9
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,909
    Location
    Florida
    It's point game, no assist,
    and I'm going in
     



    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    I dislike Albel a lot. Korra is my favorite sensei, not Shinta. I love eating Oreos while on NB..
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Akame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,484
    Location
    Shiina
    im a scrub
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    I love flan.
     
         

  11. #11
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,909
    Location
    Florida
    It's point game, no assist,
    and I'm going in
     



    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    I trolled scorezor. For sometime the sport really thought I was a girl. Sorry scorezor.
     
         

  12. #12
    I'm my own crusade makesuretheyseeme's Avatar
    Status
    makesuretheyseeme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    134
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    that 1told member girl reminds me of a real life Naruko. didn't help when she changed her icon to naruko once she's so cute too, i love reading her posts

    shaz will forever be -Natsu- to me. his anger and calm nature switches just like natsu so i'm justified

    I like Radon, he isn't my most favoritest member but i like how he stands his ground about his opinions. natsu and radon would be like bobbyhill and joseph from king of the hill if they ever became friends. they are like natsu and gray..currently. you can't leave them in the same topic for five minutes about either sakura/hinata or they'll turn supersaiyan on each other

    Toneri-chan is my favorite member....i honestly don't know what his name was before but who cares! i also secretly hope that he's a she

    bling kai and SS100 are the dbz crew. i like to picture them in the roleplay section just walking and laughing. together with radon, they keep the fandom standing strong around here in da base

    Chie needs to stop changing her name ;[ i liked chie! so simple and lots of nicknames i could make with it

    oh well..this is it xD confessions of a member about another member.
     
         

  13. #13
    I'm my own crusade makesuretheyseeme's Avatar
    Status
    makesuretheyseeme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    134
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh View Post
    I trolled scorezor. For sometime the sport really thought I was a girl. Sorry scorezor.
    thats horrible! LMFAO!!! :leaf::leaf:
     
         

  14. #14
    . Wabbit's Avatar
    Status
    Wabbit is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9,055
    Location
    Where insanity is normal
    Look at your body— A painted
    puppet, a poor toy Of jointed
    parts ready to collapse, A
    diseased and suffering thing
    With a head full of false
    imaginings.
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Mods have a lot of things to say here I believe.
     
         

  15. #15
    杉山 Sugiyama's Avatar
    Status
    Sugiyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,752
    Location
    on earth
    ¯\_(ب_ب)_/¯
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Quote Originally Posted by makesuretheyseeme View Post
    that 1told member girl reminds me of a real life Naruko. didn't help when she changed her icon to naruko once she's so cute too, i love reading her posts

    shaz will forever be -Natsu- to me. his anger and calm nature switches just like natsu so i'm justified

    I like Radon, he isn't my most favoritest member but i like how he stands his ground about his opinions. natsu and radon would be like bobbyhill and joseph from king of the hill if they ever became friends. they are like natsu and gray..currently. you can't leave them in the same topic for five minutes about either sakura/hinata or they'll turn supersaiyan on each other

    Toneri-chan is my favorite member....i honestly don't know what his name was before but who cares! i also secretly hope that he's a she

    bling kai and SS100 are the dbz crew. i like to picture them in the roleplay section just walking and laughing. together with radon, they keep the fandom standing strong around here in da base

    Chie needs to stop changing her name ;[ i liked chie! so simple and lots of nicknames i could make with it

    oh well..this is it xD confessions of a member about another member.
    Here is another believer. Inb4 Shaz denies that. xD
     
         

  16. #16
    Crawling Chaos awesomeseimei's Avatar
    Status
    awesomeseimei is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,795
    Location
    At the Mountains of Madness
    I love to dream, but I never
    try to dream and think at the
    same time.
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    NB is the only social site that actually I use And even here I'm not very active.
     
         

  17. #17
    * 万物流転's Avatar
    Status
    万物流転 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,737
    Location
    UK
    威凪
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugiyama View Post
    Here is another believer. Inb4 Shaz denies that. xD
    Tant mieux.
     
         

  18. #18
    Let there be Peace Zee Seh's Avatar
    Status
    Zee Seh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    16,185
    Location
    India
    Your Mom has been Warned
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    I dont really like Potatos .
    thats good for starters
     
         

  19. #19
    杉山 Sugiyama's Avatar
    Status
    Sugiyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,752
    Location
    on earth
    ¯\_(ب_ب)_/¯
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feu View Post
    Tant mieux.
    Tant bien. xD
     
         

  20. #20
    Premium User Transcendence's Avatar
    Status
    Transcendence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,589
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NarutoBase: Confessions.

    - I've met two members from NB in real life before.
    - I've had romantic relations with a member here before (not anymore).
    - There's many members I admire, but also many I detest greatly.
     
         

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •