Page 66 of 665 « First ... 165662636465666768697076116166566 ... Last»
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 13299
  1. #1301
    Premium User Dr.Dave's Avatar
    Status
    Dr.Dave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14,134
    Location
    Anaheim, California
    T_T
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    Daki Kibe+ Map Kibe D, a great friend
    Diottcas ??
    Gaara a nice guy
    itachi49 a nice guy
    Nafan.+ a nice guy and a friend
    Ouacus+ my little buddy
    sG Taka+ my pervy friend
    shinobi18 a nice person
    ThatOneChick+ a great friend
    wannabebetter+ a good friend
     
         

  2. #1302
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,332
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    The last 10 visitor(s) were:
    Bisma+ Best friend in NB :D Usually met her at Forum Games :D Nice person :D
    DenNeil14+ Nice person :D
    Excite See him at Forum Games :D VMed :D
    Gingka Uzumaki A member that I ignore :D
    john14+ Just added as friend :D VMed :D
    ltmn22+ Nice person :D VMed :D
    Lucifer No idea :D
    sagatexplus Nice person :D Saw this member around :D
    Uchiha Prophet+ VMed :D Nice person :D
    YoItsJo+ Nice person :D
    Has had 2,276 visits
     
         

  3. #1303
    Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nyanmaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025
    Location
    Woods, staring at you.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

    +Kyon++ = Gave me a link to an awesome fan art D
    Blooming flower = I don't talk to her that much.
    Cartera =??
    DiddyKing =??
    Jacob Moore = Sempai
    Morgoth B =??
    Mylespol =??
    Norman Jayden = Normandy
    QuaRck =??
    Toku = Sensei here.

    This page has had 3,689 visits
     
         

  4. #1304
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    +Kyon++
    -Angel-+
    Blood Avenger
    Daki Kibe+
    ★Dr.Dave
    Foxnaruto
    ★Mr. Outside
    New DaY+
    Norman Jayden
    Nyanmaru+
     
         

  5. #1305
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    -Yard-+: Just started talking with him Cool Dude, and we just trolled some fake chick D
    Anduril+: Cool dude, also my competition
    Howard+: My best friends boy friend O_o
    ★Kerrah+: Idk?
    Kryptiic..+: Spam Buddy
    Nyanmaru+: We are having a fight on Turtle>Cat
    Professor Sarutobi: Idk
    Sindy+: Idk
    ~Drizzy~+: Senpai
    ~Jazzy~+: My Best Friend|Blossoms|Hyuna|Sister|Epic Person|My B1tch|msn Buddy
    This page has had 5,154 visits

    The people not colored are consider Stalkers:\
     
         

  6. #1306
    RekeHavoc's Avatar
    Status
    RekeHavoc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,995
    Location
    California
    Sosa
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    -Angel- Crocodile Daki Kibe+ ★Dr.Dave HellsHenchman216 phoenixforcexD+ Teno757 ViciousKick YowYan ~Jazzy~
     
         

  7. #1307
    Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nyanmaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025
    Location
    Woods, staring at you.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    -Yard-+: Just started talking with him Cool Dude, and we just trolled some fake chick D
    Anduril+: Cool dude, also my competition
    Howard+: My best friends boy friend O_o
    ★Kerrah+: Idk?
    Kryptiic..+: Spam Buddy
    Nyanmaru+: We are having a fight on Turtle>Cat
    Professor Sarutobi: Idk
    Sindy+: Idk
    ~Drizzy~+: Senpai
    ~Jazzy~+: My Best Friend|Blossoms|Hyuna|Sister|Epic Person|My B1tch|msn Buddy
    This page has had 5,154 visits

    The people not colored are consider Stalkers:\
    The hell. I'm not a stalker
     
         

  8. #1308
    The Dreamer Majora's Avatar
    Status
    Majora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,346
    Location
    Running with the devil
    ~Run Like Hell~
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    badercriss+; GFX'd him.
    Daki Kibe+;
    DenNeil14+; cool bud.
    Felicia4+;
    Karmolo; Viking i suppose x)
    NaruBase; Stalker.
    Norman Jayden+; Stalker
    Pockets; Stalker.
    Tarheel09; Stalker
    Uzumaki Naruta+; Very very very very very GoOOd friend
     
         

  9. #1309
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    -Kamishiro-: idk him really

    + Floydical: No clue

    Gaara: Spoke to him on msn once...

    Jack Spicer+: A great guy, really supportive. ^^

    Kryptiic..+: Student and he's cool

    Nyanmaru+: A friend of mine

    Reiji Shikoske+: Supposed to unban him from khs or something

    Sindy: Best gf I've ever had.

    ★Wind..: idk

    zoeanna: This girl is a guy

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/member.php?u=105753

    http://ambermccrackin-gallery.blog.c...gory/blue-hair
     
         

  10. #1310
    Senior Member JyiSMILEseven's Avatar
    Status
    JyiSMILEseven is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,738
    Location
    Currently trapped in the world of the living.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

    akatsukigirl1223 | greeted her a happy birthday
    AlbelTheWicked+ | A great friend D
    biencarl213pein | VMed once.
    C Namikaze14+ | A great friend D
    ★Dr.Dave | VMed a couple of times... He's nice :D
    Dutch Naruto | greeted him a happy birthday.
    Gama+ | A great friend D
    IskandarUchiha | greeted him a happy birthday.
    SakuraSasuke | I'm not so sure.
    Scorps |
     
         

  11. #1311
    Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nyanmaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025
    Location
    Woods, staring at you.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    -Kamishiro-: idk him really

    + Floydical: No clue

    Gaara: Spoke to him on msn once...

    Jack Spicer+: A great guy, really supportive. ^^

    Kryptiic..+: Student and he's cool

    Nyanmaru+: A friend of mine

    Reiji Shikoske+: Supposed to unban him from khs or something

    Sindy: Best gf I've ever had.

    ★Wind..: idk

    zoeanna: This girl is a guy

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/member.php?u=105753

    http://ambermccrackin-gallery.blog.c...gory/blue-hair
    Cool.

    Recent Visitors
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    'Kurapika -Avenger-+ -Yard-+ Gama+ JyiSMILEseven+ Mewes Regina Reiji Shikoske+ sakuraaa Strata Spartan
    This page has had 3,740 visits
     
         

  12. #1312
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    -Blizzard-: Idk
    Turtle+: Smexxi Indeed O_<
    Anduril+: Gfx Buddy O_<
    Jonathan Cheong+: My Bald Stalker
    ★Kerrah+: Idk
    Nafan.+: My Toad Buddy ^_^
    Necron+: Gave him a heads up
    Nyanmaru+: Some Cat Chick O_o
    uffe0365+: My Slaveh
    ~Jazzy~+: My *****|Slaveh|Sister|BestFriend|msn Buddy for life

    Everyone without a color name is a stalker
     
         

  13. #1313
    Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Status
    Nyanmaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025
    Location
    Woods, staring at you.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    How many times will I tell you that I am not a stalker!
     
         

  14. #1314
    Senior Member
    Status
    Nefertari Vivi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12,626
    Location
    Alabasta
    Like a shooting star, flyin'
    across the room... so fast so
    far, you were gone too soon...
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

    'Kurapika+ what can i say about him? O_o
    +Kyon++ Awesome friend
    -Sasuke-+ Friend
    Caaandy+ Friend.
    Excite+ Friend i guess .-.
    Rufus+ Jinbei?
    silmarill+ old friend
    Talha52+ friend.
    TouShIRO+ new friend.
    ~Jellal.F~+

    This page has had 7,825 visits
     
         

  15. #1315
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,078
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

    -Thad- Random Dude
    Crocodile Ahh he's an okay dude
    john14 Dunno who he is
    nightchild+ Talked a few times she has trouble sleeping .-.
    roxey19+ Not sure
    ShikamarUchiha10 Posted on his thread
    Sindy Holding a grudge against me
    Teno757 Fighting in an Rp thread
    Uchiha seeker Not sure
    ~Jazzy~+ She's Super Special Awesome

    This page has had 14,168 visits
     
         

  16. #1316
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,332
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Mewtwo- View Post
    badercriss+; GFX'd him.
    Daki Kibe+;
    DenNeil14+; cool bud.
    Felicia4+;
    Karmolo; Viking i suppose x)
    NaruBase; Stalker.
    Norman Jayden+; Stalker
    Pockets; Stalker.
    Tarheel09; Stalker
    Uzumaki Naruta+; Very very very very very GoOOd friend
    And you are...? :confused: ~Gorillaz~?!

    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    ★-Mewtwo-+ ~Gorillaz~ :D Awesome friend :D (Not sure if it´s him but looking from his location I guess he is :D "In a masterball" :D)
    Blooming flower Nice person :D Sometimes see her in Forum Games :D
    DenNeil14+ Nice person :D See him in Forum Games sometimes too :D
    Excite Friend at Forum Games :D
    FCprojectD No idea :D
    itachi49+ Friend at Forum Games :D Nice person :D VMEd :D
    Jiraiya the womanizer No idea :D But don´t think it´s a good person judging from his/her username :D
    john14+ VMed :D Just added :D
    kirili4 No idea :D
    partha420 No idea :D
    Has had 2,309 visits

    EDIT:
    The last 10 visitor(s)were:
    'Kurapika VMed :D I think it´s ama883 from before
    Blooming flower Met this member at Forum Games :D
    DenNeil14+ Met this member at Forum Games :D
    FCprojectD No idea :D
    Godzilla o.O No idea :D Character of a movie :D
    itachi49+ Nice person and friend :D Met at Forum Games :D VMed :D
    kirili4 No idea :D
    Nexus Eek! o.O NB Admin
    partha420 No idea :D
    Xanthe Saw this member in this thread before :D Still no idea who this member is :D
    Has had 2,316 visits
     
         
    Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 02-20-2012 at 07:38 PM.

  17. #1317
    Vayne's Avatar
    Status
    Vayne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,607
    Location
    City of Gods
    -1 > 2
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    6 people I have no idea who they are 2 are my friends and 1 a possible future personal student and 1 a person i spammed
    This page has had 805 visits
     
         

  18. #1318
    Senior Member
    Status
    Nefertari Vivi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12,626
    Location
    Alabasta
    Like a shooting star, flyin'
    across the room... so fast so
    far, you were gone too soon...
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    And you are...? :confused: ~Gorillaz~?!

    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    ★-Mewtwo-+ ~Gorillaz~ :D Awesome friend :D (Not sure if it´s him but looking from his location I guess he is :D "In a masterball" :D)
    Blooming flower Nice person :D Sometimes see her in Forum Games :D
    DenNeil14+ Nice person :D See him in Forum Games sometimes too :D
    Excite Friend at Forum Games :D
    FCprojectD No idea :D
    itachi49+ Friend at Forum Games :D Nice person :D VMEd :D
    Jiraiya the womanizer No idea :D But don´t think it´s a good person judging from his/her username :D
    john14+ VMed :D Just added :D
    kirili4 No idea :D
    partha420 No idea :D
    Has had 2,309 visits

    EDIT:
    The last 10 visitor(s)were:
    'Kurapika VMed :D I think it´s ama883 from before
    Blooming flower Met this member at Forum Games :D
    DenNeil14+ Met this member at Forum Games :D
    FCprojectD No idea :D
    Godzilla o.O No idea :D Character of a movie :D
    itachi49+ Nice person and friend :D Met at Forum Games :D VMed :D
    kirili4 No idea :D
    Nexus Eek! o.O NB Admin
    partha420 No idea :D
    Xanthe Saw this member in this thread before :D Still no idea who this member is :D
    Has had 2,316 visits
    You use these ":D" alot
    ------------------------------
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

    'Kurapika+ What can i say about him? O_o
    -Sasuke-+ Friend
    Bisma+ Happy B-day sisy D
    darkheart+ Friend
    Dupa+ Friend
    Excite+ He admires me
    phoenixforcexD+ Dunno xD
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI+ Areeb
    Talha52+ Friend.
    ~Jellal.F~+

    This page has had 7,892 visits
     
         

  19. #1319
    Senior Member Crocodile's Avatar
    Status
    Crocodile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,547
    Location
    Florida
    You're into fitness? How about
    fitness dic in your mouth
     

    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    +Kyon++ butterpie Gaara+ Mina.. Nellis Norman Jayden No_Life_King phoenixforcexD ★RekeHavoc RinSwarovski

    ^ All admiring me for posting the funniest gifs on NB
     
         

  20. #1320
    Uzumaki Naruta's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki Naruta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    65,332
    Location
    NarutoBase :D
    -Active Member in Amegakure-
     



    Re: Who's looking at your profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Angel- View Post
    You use these ":D" alot
    :ghehe: :D It´s my favourite emoticon/smiley :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •