Threaded View

Status
    Jan 2009
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element Japanese name:Houshanou.
    Custom element English name:Radioactivity.
    The element is based on: Rays and substances
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Techniques in naruto(manga and anime) are a mixture of super naturality and science. The idea of creation was the great ninja wars-world wars. Using chakra to change the atomic structure of something and making an terribly strong offense out of it.
    Idea behind its creation:Radioactive decay is the process in which an unstable atomic nucleus spontaneously loses energy by emitting ionizing particles and radiation. This decay, or loss of energy, results in an atom of one type, called the parent nuclide transforming to an atom of a different type, named the daughter nuclide. For example: a carbon-14 atom (the "parent") emits radiation and transforms to a nitrogen-14 atom (the "daughter"). This is a stochastic process on the atomic level. The same process goes with human cells, absorbing enough amount of radiation can prove out to be very fatal, changing the complete cellular structure of the body. Absorption of 300R is enough to kill a normal person, though the cellular structure can begin changing at 100R, the target may face random problems often fatal due to this, the damage is irreplaceable at times. The user is of course immune to it due to the fact that if he can create radiation he can control radiation as well, stopping the atomic decay in the body, however there is a limit to that as well, the user can control 1500R(enough to wipe out New York) at the very max, but the radiation created can be much more then that, this may cause the user to die as well. The minimum amount of radiation is 5R(at least 10 atoms or 5 molecules) this amount can be easily controlled for many purposes such as making minor changes in genes or atoms developing a inhuman way to counter a certain techniques, For instance sound element, decaying your atoms of your ears you can avoid offensive attacks causing side effects, however the lowest amount of decay is used, which can be easily reversed, causing radiation in the opposite way, the user can change atoms back to there known form(Changing daughter back to mother) if in case this doesn't work, the particles can be removed and replaced by cell regeneration(this can be caused by a med nin or cosmic rays) , an element is one of the several ways to cause radiation, for example a radiative wind gust, other ways are rays(cosmic and gamma only) or physical contact etc.
    Conditions to be able to use it: Strong chakra control. Complete knowledge about radiation in order to create it, mastery over elements in order to properly use radiation with an element.
    Is weak to:Any elements resistant to radiation. Wood and Ice(though contact with radioactive forms of these can be fatal)
    Is strong against: --(varies upon usage)
    Co-creators (if any): --
    Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?
    -Amount of radiation's idea from, Role Play script "Brother in the Land" based on a time between the world wars. <http://www.oup.com.au/titles/seconda.../9780198320845>(read it if u wanna properly develop a counter for this )

-you need a stronger elemental basis and also you need to fill in the template fully-

I, ♦Rei♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give you the following:

Dark Sage, our loyal member, gave on the date 11-September-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Radio Activity: Houshanou);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Dark Sage his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Houshanou