Custom element japanese name: Kinzoku

Custom element english name: Francium Release

The element is based on: Earth + Fire + Water

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): To begin, the element is possible to the manga and anime because on both anime and manga we have see kunais, kunais are made of francium if you see closely on a kunai you will see metal, and another word for metal is francium. Katanas was also made of francium not all of them, but most for example, Killer Bee's katanas are made also of francium. Also, shurikens are made of francium on naruto world their is a lot of thing made of francium.

Francium Release - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Francium ( /ˈfrænsiəm/ FRAN-see-əm; formerly known as eka-caesium and actinium K) is a chemical element that has the symbol Fr and atomic number 87. It has one of the lowest electronegativities of all known elements, and is the second rarest naturally occurring element (after astatine). Francium is a highly radioactive metal that decays into astatine, radium, and radon. As an alkali metal, it has one valence electron.
Francium was discovered by Marguerite Perey in France (from which the element takes its name) in 1939. It was the last element discovered in nature, rather than synthesized. Outside the laboratory, francium is extremely rare, with trace amounts found in uranium and thorium ores, where the isotope francium-223 continually forms and decays. As little as 20–30 g (one ounce) exists at any given time throughout the Earth's crust; the other isotopes are entirely synthetic. The largest amount produced in the laboratory was a cluster of more than 300,000 atoms.

Idea behind its creation: I was looking through the internet and i saw the chemical element so i quick submit it.

Conditions to be able to use it: To be able to use this, the user is needle to master the following elements, earth, fire and water and must also, be a sannin rank or more to be able to use this custom element.

Is weak to:

• Strong Lightning: If the lightning is strong enough is able to destroy the francium.

• Lava: Is able to burn the francium.

• Strong Sun Fire: Is also able to break through the francium.

• Wind: It would blow it away since, is light

• The element is weak against any kind of fire.

Is strong against:

• Water: It would splash it away

• Blood: It will not push the francium or do any damage

• Bubblegum: It will make the bubblegum disappear by splashing it away

Co-creators (if any): anbu junior

Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?