[ARCHIVE] Custom Elements Bureau
Custom Elements Bureau
Okay people, as u can see, it has been approved, and i'm here to push it through. As I imagine this, anyone, with the sufficient number of posts, and a good reputation (by our staff, not the public reputation), will be able to fill out a forum, and, here, in this thread, request a "patent" on his custom element.
To submit a custom element, u have to follow the following rules;
- U are allowed to have up to 2 custom elements of your own, and be a co-creator of a maximum of 3 other Custom Elements, but altogether you can use only up to 4 different CE's
- To submit your first Custom Element u have to be of Kage rank, and be on the forum longer then 5 months, even if you are the co-creator, you must be of Kage rank in order to use the Custom Element
- To submit your second Custom Element u have to be of Kage rank, and be on the forum longer then 10 months
- Your submission has to be weak against atleast 2 cannon elements
- Your Custom Element u can pass on only 2 students (2 students per element), be aware that once u teach them, you can't change your mind, take the element away from someone, and pass it onto someone else; in order to add a student, he or she must first be approved by me, then trained and after that, you can message me to add her to your Custom Element
- U can not pass it on students unless u have a valid Sensei Status
- NO overpowered elements, NO unrealistic elements
- Have a strong "scientifical" background on the new element
- Fill out the template FULLY, the last part (Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?) leave empty, i will add the names there as u choose them
- Anyone else, that gets caught using your element, without being mentioned here, under the 2 student u passed it on, will receive infractions
[B]Custom element japanese name:[/B]
[B]Custom element english name:[/B]
[B]The element is based on:[/B]
[B]Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):[/B]
[B]Idea behind its creation:[/B]
[B]Conditions to be able to use it:[/B]
[B]Is weak to:[/B]
[B]Is strong against:[/B]
[B]Co-creators (if any):[/B]
[B]Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?[/B]
By submitting in this thread, u are bound to obey to all rules; also, Nexus (me) keeps all rights to decline the submitted custom element, pointing out no reason, and no improvement suggestions. However, the submitter can always fill out a complaint and PM it to me, then we will handle it in private.
Note: All custom jutsus for this element (aren't customs actually cause there are no real ones) must be submitted in the proper thread in the Custom jutsu users forum.
Last edited by Nexus; 10-20-2011 at 06:35 PM.