Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name:Jishou
    Custom element english name:Matter
    The element is based on:High Level Chakra control and the 5 elements
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Matter is a general term for the substance of which all physical objects are made.[1][2] Typically, matter includes atoms and other particles which have mass. A common way of defining matter is as anything that has mass and occupies volume.[3] In practice however there is no single correct scientific meaning of "matter," as different fields use the term in different and sometimes incompatible ways.
    Idea behind its creation:I got this idea when my physics teacher explained about it
    Conditions to be able to use it:Must have high chakra control and mastry of all elements
    Is weak to:Fire,Lightning and air (since they have poor mass and doesnt really occupies space >.>)Atmospheric Pressure (Compressed Air)
    White Fire; Psychokinesis ;Raging Thunder;Radio Frequency; Sun Fire;Vacuum Pressure;
    Is strong against:Anything that occupies space and has mass
    Co-creators (if any): Nnoitra-sama and Daemon
    Students i passed on this custom element:none

~Declined~ Where's the proof that matter could be manipulated in the narutoverse.

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 11-15-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Custom element japanese name: Enoy enei.
    Custom element english name: Toxidrome intoxication.

The element is based on: Suiton, Fuuiton, liquids, chemicals.
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
    Facts that prove intoxication simply in the manga, An example would be when Lee faught Kimimaru, he drunk the medicine that Tsunade gave him and it simply made him (intoxicated). but there is a difference between mine and the medicine Tsunade gave lee. yeah...Mine will harm you in many ways, if not kill you or get you killed, not make you stronger, simply because its not medicine... The symptoms of an anticholinergic toxidrome include blurred vision, coma, decreased bowel sounds, delirium, dry skin, fever, flushing, hallucinations, ileus, memory loss, mydriasis (dilated pupils), myoclonus, psychosis, seizures, and urinary retention. Complications include hypertension, hyperthermia, and tachycardia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxidro...iate_toxidrome
    Idea behind its creation: Getting wasted on nights out.
    Conditions to be able to use it:You must have the seal i created for this jutsu.
    Toxidrome seal,

Is weak to: Fuuiton, Suiton, cloud jutsu.
    Is strong against: Basicly Fuuiton, it intoxicates the air around you.
    Co-creators (if any): none.
    Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

~Declined~ Proof is wrong. Lee didn't get drunk off of his medicine but off of a bottle of sake

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 11-15-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: Za Fosu

Custom element english name:The Force

The element is based on:Genjutsu + Chakra + Various elemental chakra

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Genjutsu is an actual manga base ability. this is just an extension of Genjutsu. A perfection of the art form of Genjutsu so to speak. Not unlike any other CE that is a basic element with a custom twist.

Idea behind its creation:To umbrella certain techniques that are far beyond basic Genjutsu

Conditions to be able to use it:Genjutsu mastery (excluding sharingan techs)

Is weak to: All element jutsus that inflict pain above B rank

Is strong against:Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan, Taijutsu, there are no elements that The Force is particularly strong against. However. Certain Force jutsus will have elemental properties. Those elemental properties will have the same strengths and weaknesses as always.

Example: A Force lightning jutsu will be weak against wind and strong against earth. A Force Fire jutsu will be weak against water and strong against wind.

Co-creators (if any):None

~Declined~ Too similar to existing jutsu's

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 11-15-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    is SCIENCE.

Custom element japanese name: sougon
    Custom element english name: Gravity Element
    The element is based on: Earth+Wind+Lighting+Charka

In the Manga and Anime, Garra's sands jutsus like the sand coffin technique and all of its versions works on the same method of making the sand energetically attract to each other making it move through restrained enemy body, and even the iron sand's technique, it all shows that the gravity is used by shinobi among the Naruto series and their techniques. This element works by making objects and particles attract to each other or pushing them away from each other, just like all the above techniques works, however, its not just concentrated on being used against one body, but to be used on multiple objects like the air/ground/water by lowering the gravity between its particles or between it and the ground, and the ability of using multi-objects was also shown in the anime in techniques like Kisame's water sharks that is used in the method of attracting water to create multi-sharks of water and attack the enemy with high motion.

However, this element requires high concentration and meditation, making the user less defensive than he is normally, so its usage is a two edge weapon, and it also require high amounts of chakra as well.

Idea behind its creation: reading the last manga chapter of Naruto and my previous submit for electron element.
    Conditions to be able to use it:

-Mastery of Earth,Wind and lightening elements-

-Mastery of Chakra usage and having a Chakra control lesson-

-Being Sannin ranked or Higher-

Is weak to: Elements that it couldn't control like Dark release,ight release,color release and time/space technique and its sup-techniques.
    Is strong against: Earth Based Techniques [This element can easily shatter its particles and make them, Fire based jutsus, sound based jutsus [since it requires a medium to move through, gravity release can make that medium weak enough to be unable to let the sound through]
    Co-creators (if any): s06p

-this technique can not push/pull people like Deva path does-

~Declined~ Not kage rank, and gravity only pushes and pulls so your element breaks the laws of science and physics and is thus stupid

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 11-15-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Theos. View Post
    Custom element japanese name: sougon
    Custom element english name: Gravity Element
    The element is based on: Earth+Wind+Lighting+Charka

In the Manga and Anime, Garra's sands jutsus like the sand coffin technique and all of its versions works on the same method of making the sand energetically attract to each other making it move through restrained enemy body, and even the iron sand's technique, it all shows that the gravity is used by shinobi among the Naruto series and their techniques. This element works by making objects and particles attract to each other or pushing them away from each other, just like all the above techniques works, however, its not just concentrated on being used against one body, but to be used on multiple objects like the air/ground/water by lowering the gravity between its particles or between it and the ground, and the ability of using multi-objects was also shown in the anime in techniques like Kisame's water sharks that is used in the method of attracting water to create multi-sharks of water and attack the enemy with high motion.

However, this element requires high concentration and meditation, making the user less defensive than he is normally, so its usage is a two edge weapon, and it also require high amounts of chakra as well.

Idea behind its creation: reading the last manga chapter of Naruto and my previous submit for electron element.

-Mastery of Earth,Wind and lightening elements-

-Mastery of Chakra usage and having a Chakra control lesson-

-Being Sannin ranked or Higher-

Is weak to: Elements that it couldn't control like Dark release,ight release,color release and time/space technique and its sup-techniques.
    Is strong against: Earth Based Techniques [This element can easily shatter its particles and make them, Fire based jutsus, sound based jutsus [since it requires a medium to move through, gravity release can make that medium weak enough to be unable to let the sound through]
    Co-creators (if any):
    Sorry for posting here.
    But doesn't Peins Deva path control Gravity?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    Kirabi - Chronokinesis
    Declined - Can break the time frame rule and the entire turn based system

xlon - Gravity Release
    Declined - already exists with the Deva path of Pain

Kirabi - Plasma
    Declined (again) - OP

Bahamut - Smoke Release
    Declined - Unrealistic
    I might be wrong.

Not to mention the Iron sand techniques are not examples of Gravity, its an example of Magnetism.

Last edited by Raiden..; 11-13-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

~Thread is reopened~

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 11-15-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I added how it is possible in the naruto universe and i added more detail into the CE

Custom element japanese name:Kazanhai
    Custom element english name:Volcanic Ash(Super Heated Ash)
    The element is based on:Fire+ Chakra
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):When a volcano erupts it sends a cloud of super heated ash into the air capable of burning a person alive if they stay in it to long. The ninja focuses fire chakra into their lungs. while the fire chakra is in their lungs, they convert the state fo the fire into ash. When the user is about to spew it out he lets out a burst of fire chakra super heating the ash giving it its incredibly hot properties.

This is possible in the naruto universe because there are alot of ash related fire techs such as Fire Release: Mist Covering,Burning ash accumulation, and Combustion ash Cloud. The user release ash from their mouth but instead like these other jutsu i mentioned the user super heats the ash with fire chakra to the state it can cause third degree burns to the opponent. So in basic state the element is just like how these jutsu are formed(fire chakra release from the lungs then comes out as ash) but instead the user adds a massive amount of fire chakra into their lungs to super heat the ash when it is spewed out of their mouth.

Note: volcanic ash and volcanic ash jutsu all come from the mouth unless the jutsu say otherwise.

The ash is highly flammable to if it is ignited it would cause a large explosion giving this ash explosive properties.

Idea behind its creation: i got this idea from all the ash jutsu in the naruto universe and the super heated sh volcanoes spew out when they are about to erupt

i you want to read more on this element here is the link:

Volcanic ash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of Fire, chakra control
    Is weak to: All water related jutsu above a -rank. Wind
    Is strong against:Lightning,Earth, plastic, rubber
    Co-creators (if any):N/A

~Declined~ If its using fire chakra, and fire chakra overpowers wind chakra, can it be weak to wind. explain that better please

Custom element japanese name:Kazanhai
    Custom element english name:Volcanic Ash(Super Heated Ash)
    The element is based on:Fire+ Chakra
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):When a volcano erupts it sends a cloud of super heated ash into the air capable of burning a person alive if they stay in it to long. The ninja focuses fire chakra into their lungs. while the fire chakra is in their lungs, they convert the state fo the fire into ash. When the user is about to spew it out he lets out a burst of fire chakra super heating the ash giving it its incredibly hot properties.

This is possible in the naruto universe because there are alot of ash related fire techs such as Fire Release: Mist Covering,Burning ash accumulation, and Combustion ash Cloud. The user release ash from their mouth but instead like these other jutsu i mentioned the user super heats the ash with fire chakra to the state it can cause third degree burns to the opponent. So in basic state the element is just like how these jutsu are formed(fire chakra release from the lungs then comes out as ash) but instead the user adds a massive amount of fire chakra into their lungs to super heat the ash when it is spewed out of their mouth.

Note: volcanic ash and volcanic ash jutsu all come from the mouth unless the jutsu say otherwise.

The ash is highly flammable to if it is ignited it would cause a large explosion giving this ash explosive properties.

Idea behind its creation: i got this idea from all the ash jutsu in the naruto universe and the super heated sh volcanoes spew out when they are about to erupt

i you want to read more on this element here is the link:

Volcanic ash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of Fire, chakra control
    Is weak to: All water related jutsu above a -rank.
    Is strong against:Lightning,Earth, plastic, rubber,wind
    Co-creators (if any):N/A

took out wind for the weakness..i must have put it in the wrong spot

~Declined~ Breaks rule about two of the five canon elemental weakness.

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 11-15-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element Japanese name: Netsuton

Custom element English name: Temperature release

The element is based on: Chakra+(this depends on the tempature that the user will create) fire/wind( in some cases /lightning) or water/wind

Well we have seen ninjas in Naruto using ice (cold),lava(hot),water(normal),snow(cold) etc So it is possible to manipulate the temperature in elements.For example ice is created by using water as a base,than adding wind to cool it to a state of ice, or sun fire which uses fire as a base and adds the lightning's heat/winds properties to increase the temperature,same with the other elements.So I am sure that by further exploring the nature of this manipulation a ninja could actually control the cold and hot molecules,to increase the hot molecules(fire/wind) and decrease the cold ones or increase the cold molecules (water/wind).Using wind element(which is Neutral) as a base for the increase or decrease of the temperature,the user will only have to use either fire to increase or water to decrease the temperature.To do this the user will have to do what yamato does, he will first concentrate wind chakra to his left hand,and then add either fire or water to do the effect as explained above and quickly release the chakra formed into the desired location to drastically change the temperature.Thus the user achieves the ability to control temperature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature

Idea behind its creation: ice,lava,sunfire etc All are advanced in 1 way of the temperature scale.So instead of creating a CE that just goes to 1 of the ends I decided to make this instead.(those gave me the idea though )

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of water,wind & Fire elements + ninjutsu + high chakra control

Is weak to:
    Ice- Can decrease temperature.
    High rank fire,High ranked lightning,any fire or lighting CE that are stronger than fire or lighting- increases temperature

Is neutral to:
    wind and any type of wind CE- has no effect
    Sound-has no effect.

Is strong against:
    Water and any water CEs- freezes/evaporates
    rain- freezes
    earth and any earth CEs- melts/freezes
    Taijutsu-
    Any metal/earth based CE like titanium or diamond- melts it.

Co-creator (if any): Mugiwara

Students I passed on this custom element: Mathias & ?

I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

-Jedi Master Mugen-, our loyal member, December 9 2009, a request for a Patent on his custom element (Temperature Release);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Temperature Release
    Powered by Nexus
    Copyright 2010, -Jedi Master Mugen-, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-13-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: adding student

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Quote Originally Posted by -Pain- View Post
    Custom element japanese name| Dou

Custom element english name| Copper

The element is based on| Fire + Earth + Chakra

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context)| By the user adding extreme fire jutsu and earth jutsu it will create copper, we have seen users using Kekkei Gankeis like metal witch if you add a extreme fire jutsu to it, it will create copper and we have also seen diamond by the user adding earth into the diamond and adding fire it will create copper, copper is found everywhere on real life, and most on Roman.

Copper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Copper metal and alloys have been used for thousands of years. In the Roman era, copper was principally mined on Cyprus, hence the origin of the name of the metal as Cyprium, "metal of Cyprus", later shortened to Cuprum.
    There may be insufficient reserves to sustain current high rates of copper consumption.[1] Some countries, such as Chile and the United States, still have sizable reserves of the metal which are extracted through large open pit mines.

Copper compounds are often encountered as salts of Cu2+, which often impart blue or green colors to minerals such as turquoise and have been used historically widely as pigments. Copper metal architectural structures and statuary eventually corrode to acquire a characteristic green patina. Copper as both metal and pigmented salt, has a significant presence in decorative art.

Copper ions are soluble in water, where they function at low concentration as bacteriostatic substances, fungicides, and wood preservatives. In sufficient amounts, copper salts can be poisonous to higher organisms as well. However, despite universal toxicity at high concentrations, the Cu2+ ion at lower concentrations is an essential trace nutrient to all higher plant and animal life. In animals, including humans, it is found widely in tissues, with concentration in liver, muscle, and bone. It functions as a co-factor in various enzymes and in copper-based pigments.

Idea behind its creation| I was looking through Chemical element and i found this element, and i was wondering what it was so i search it up on the wikipedia and i found it, so i start to read it.

Conditions to be able to use it| The user need to know the following elements to learn copper.

Earth| The user does a rock,

Fire| add fire to the rock

Chakra| then, the user add a little bit of chakra and copper is made.

Is weak to|

Lightning| Is able to break through the copper

Lava| Is able to melt the copper

Dark Fire| Is able to make damage to the copper

Strong sound| Is able to break it by a strong sound jutsu

Is strong against|

Wind| It doesn't do no damage to it, but slide it in two ( maybe ).

Water| Is able to splash it.

Glass| Is able to break through

Bubblegum| Is able to splash it

Co-creators (if any)| N/A

Students i passed on this custom element| ? & ?

~Declined~ Not Kage rank

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context)| By the user adding extreme fire jutsu and earth jutsu it will create copper, we have seen users using Kekkei Gankeis like metal witch if you add a extreme fire jutsu to it, it will create copper and we have also seen diamond by the user adding earth into the diamond and adding fire it will create copper, copper is found everywhere on real life, and most on Roman.

Copper metal and alloys have been used for thousands of years. In the Roman era, copper was principally mined on Cyprus, hence the origin of the name of the metal as Cyprium, "metal of Cyprus", later shortened to Cuprum.
    There may be insufficient reserves to sustain current high rates of copper consumption.[1] Some countries, such as Chile and the United States, still have sizable reserves of the metal which are extracted through large open pit mines.

Copper compounds are often encountered as salts of Cu2+, which often impart blue or green colors to minerals such as turquoise and have been used historically widely as pigments. Copper metal architectural structures and statuary eventually corrode to acquire a characteristic green patina. Copper as both metal and pigmented salt, has a significant presence in decorative art.

Copper ions are soluble in water, where they function at low concentration as bacteriostatic substances, fungicides, and wood preservatives. In sufficient amounts, copper salts can be poisonous to higher organisms as well. However, despite universal toxicity at high concentrations, the Cu2+ ion at lower concentrations is an essential trace nutrient to all higher plant and animal life. In animals, including humans, it is found widely in tissues, with concentration in liver, muscle, and bone. It functions as a co-factor in various enzymes and in copper-based pigments.

Idea behind its creation| I was looking through Chemical element and i found this element, and i was wondering what it was so i search it up on the wikipedia and i found it, so i start to read it.

Conditions to be able to use it| The user need to know the following elements to learn copper.

• Earth| The user does a rock,

• Fire| add fire to the rock

• Chakra| then, the user add a little bit of chakra and copper is made.

Is weak to|

Is strong against|

Reserved till Kage rank

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 12-29-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by -Pain- View Post

• Earth| The user does a rock,

• Fire| add fire to the rock

• Chakra| then, the user add a little bit of chakra and copper is made.

Is weak to|

Is strong against|

Reserved till Kage rank
    Do you really not get the fact that it won't get approved until you reach Kage rank? FFS.

@ Rag: I did explain what the element is, it was at the Alucard part:

"Alucard's Psychokinesis, or Telekinesis, however Psychodynamics cover a much larger array of mental skills(from them I shall exclude Telekinesis, for it would be unfair for Alu.) like Levitation or Extra Sensory Perception." - Give it another look, it's there. .-.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: Hajiki Sekiki Sutaru

Custom element english name:Gunslinger Style

The element is based on:All elemental chakra, Ninjutsu, and taijutsu

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): As seen in Chapter 19, page 7, of the naruto manga. You can clearly see a rifle or shotgun type projectile weapon behind the counter.

Despite the guns origin or its real life counterpart, it is clearly and irrefutably a gun. Completely within the naruto manga context.

Idea behind its creation: To monopolize the usage of guns in the RP, as well as the ability to create my own style of gun based jutsus and uses.

Conditions to be able to use it: Complete base 5 mastery

Is weak to: The guns themselves will be weak to fire, and water. the projectile chakra bullets are weak against there normal weakness. (eg. a fire bullet is weak to a water jutsu)

Is strong against:All, depending on the bullet fired.

Co-creators (if any):None

Students i passed on this custom element: No one, ever...except Rag if he wants

Also, No bullets will be fired from this gun. It is strictly based on chakra projectiles.

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 12-29-2010 at 06:42 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Custom element Japanese name: Erubiumuton

Custom element English name: Erbium Release

The element is based on: Earth Element + Chakra control

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Erbium is a silvery white metal that can appear mainly in a power form, but with chakra control the user can easily mold into a solid state due to its malleable state making it easy for the user to manipulate. This two form of the element has been shown in the manga with the use of iron sand, iron sand appears in a powdered form and with manipulation can be made into a very dense solid form, making its effects vary with the different styles making it a versatile element. While it is reasonably malleable it is still pretty strong physically in a solid state. The element itself holds a low to moderate radiation level making it reasonable deadly to the enemy when it enters their body causing damage over a period of time causing loss of fatigue and ill health weakening the enemy gradually aswell as dealing physical damage if used within a solid mass. It holds a high melting point of 1529 °C making it withstand normal fire elements. It other properties whilst in a solid form can conduct electricity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erbium

Idea behind its creation: Wanting to explore a different custom element to what I currently have and offering a varied style of combat.

Conditions to be able to use it: Earth Mastery, Chakra control

Is weak to:
    Water element: can wash away the powdered form due to its low concentration in mass
    Ice based elements: capable of freezing and making the metal brittle
    Advanced Fire Elements: Have the ability to burn higher than normal fire element thus providing the needed temperature to melt the element.

Is strong against:
    Lightning Element: Capable of conducting electricity
    Earth Element: Whist in a solid form can pierce earth
    Organic Elements such as wood and plant: due to their softer density can pierce and shred easily whist in solid form.

Co-creators (if any):
    Students I passed on this custom element: Gobi Gobletsson & Toku

I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

username, our loyal member, December 9 2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Erbium Release);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Erbium Release
    Powered by Nexus
    Copyright 2010, Zenryoku, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by Caliburn; 06-16-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: adding student

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: kashaku boushi

Custom element english name: Oculo di Crutio (the Torturing Eye)

The element is based on:
    Its a unique eye technique that is based on sharingan abilities such as tsukuyomi and it inflicts pain on the enermy based on how hard the user concerntrates.

I saw Nexus's custom eye technique and theres nothing in the rules against it so i discussed it with him and and we worked together on creating this.

Its also based on other doujutsu combined with the yamanaka abilities as its not really a genjutsu.This technique is based on tricking the mind into feeling different levels of pain, you can trap them isntantly as long as you can concerntrate and they wont know how to stop it once its started because of the pain.

Its a unique eye technique that is based on sharingan abilities such as tsukuyomi and it inflicts pain on the enermy based on how hard the user concerntrates. If its posible with one type of eye, then it should be like another. The idea itself came from the idea that genjutsu can trick the mind into feeling pain, so if the yamanaka(cant spell) clan can effect peoples mind with there skills which arnt KG, and ideas in the narutoverse such as sharingan can inflict pain through the mind, then why no create a custom eye element that can do the same.

I saw Nexus's custom eye technique and theres nothing in the rules against it so i discussed it with him and and we worked together on creating this a while ago, so instead of being in the form of normal c.e it will be as an eye ability.

This eye technique is a simple technique simalar to the genjutsu that are like the sharingan powers such as tsukuyomi, but instead, there is no phisical pain on the body, just pain within the mind.

The ability to create an illusion of pain on your victims. When you inflict torture on your victim, it physically does nothing to them, as you only have the ability to trick the mind into thinking there is pain. You can control how much pain you inflict on your victim. The pain that you inflicts is described as being like "burning" inside of the victim.

You can only use your powers on the one object of your focus. Another difference is that yoThis idea is able to be applyed to the manga as we can see from sharingan abilities, like tsukuyomi, which the user uses their eyes to inflict pain vai genjutsu on an ur gift is really fast. Though you can only have one target at a time.

To maintain or use such an abilities the user must maintain focus on their target, if a partner or summon attacks the user, then the transe will be broken and the target will no longer feel pain, though clones like shadow clones will not be able to help the target due to there link with the target.

Idea behind its creation:
    Sharingan genjutsu pain abilities like Ms users can inflict mental pain like Itachi did on kakashi with genjutsu, so its possible with the eyes.

The yamanaka clan mind abilities can control asspects of the brain without needing to touch the enermy.

Nexus's custom eye technique allowing control with the eyes.

Ideas of causing pain through concerntration of a special eye technique

Being able to concerntrate on the target without distractions, and being able to see the opponent

Is weak to:
    Earth and fire, and dense objects from other elements that block vision.

Is strong against:
    Anyone who cant distract the user
    Strong against wind and water and other elements that can be seen through.

Co-creators (if any):
    Nexus
    Scarface
    Students i passed on this custom element: None and never to be any

I remade the element with more explanation and elemental weaknesses to fit the rules.

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 12-29-2010 at 06:43 AM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name:shainingu katon

Custom element english name: Shining Fire

The element is based on: the equation is (Fire+earth) (fire+lightning)

pre-info
    Scientifically fire has many colors, for example if you were to throw an empty water bottle into a fire the flames would burn the chemicals in the plastic and become blue. Or if fire were to burn on the right wood the bottom of the flames would appear to be white. In many cases fire can become a different color the following is just one of those cases.Also the densety of fire can change,like if you put tar on fire,then the flame wont be dense itself,but the base of it is.
    This is just a advanced version of fire.
    How to use it
    First the user adds fire as a base in each hand.Than by adding the molecules of lightning to one of the hands,since lightning is supposed to be about 30,000*°C (54,000*°F)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning
    In the narutoverse its probably 1/4 of that temperature if its a high ranked jutsu. Although the heat may be manipulated to the users will.So the user uses the fire as a base(like the crust on a pizza)
    and then adding the lightnings heat(like a topping) the user will get a very hot white color fire in one hand.Than with the other the user will add earth(like a topping) and create a solid/dense form of fire.Then the user will clap there hands together forming the tiger seal which is standard for a fire element.
    Result
    In the end by adding the (lightning+fire) combo in one hand which gives this element the heat,and the (fire+earth) combo in the other which gives the density,the user will achieve a fire that exceeds all the previous.It will have the same densety as dark fire,and the same heat(maybe even hotter) then white fire.

Idea behind its creation: Well I always wanted a strong fire CE.Mugen worked on this many times and you kept saying its similer....well this one isnt the slightest bit similar

Conditions to be able to use it: Complete mastery of fire,lightning,earth and ninjutsu, and be at least the rank of Kage to use.

Is weak to:
    Strong and very high quantities of water(like what kisame did in the fight vs team gai)
    Strong Lightning
    Amatarasu.

Is neutral to:
    non tangible CE like sound.

Is strong against:
    Water elements- that aren't of high enough quantities
    Earth elements- The heat of this fire far exceeds the melting point of diamond which is the hardest mineral
    Fire elements and the CE made from it (Dark/white fire included)
    Wind elements and CE made from it
    lightning- this fire is solid enough and high temperature enough to stop even lightning
    Bone (If heated to a high enough degree bone will crack and smash so even a kaguya's bones won't last in this fire)

Co-creators (if any): Mugen-sama,Mugiwara

Students i passed on this custom element: Hasashi & ?

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 12-29-2010 at 06:44 AM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Custom element japanese name:Seishoku rirīsu

Custom element english name: Germ Release

The element is based on: earth, water, lightning

We have seen deidara's C4 which he used microscopic bombs which show us that controling microscopic objects is possible.
    Also we have seen many people (oro, madara) make experiments with DNA and transplant them, so we can assume that it is possible to control and use microscopic objects.
    Idea behind its creation: the recent manga, I remembered deidara's C4.
    The elements is formed by using water, earth and lightning. All living organism have at least Carbon(C) and Hydrogen(H) in them, most have Oxygen(O) too, complex organisims are made up of way more then those but simple life forms such as germs, proteins and fats are made up of the 3 elements mentioned(this is basic biology). The earth part of it is carbon; an element found in the earth in many forms,the hydrogen and the oxygen come from the water in the mix(water=H2O) and the lightning gives the needed energy for the germs to move and make the jutsu that is used.
    Germs are divided into 2 forms:

Viruses: They are stronger, bigger and stronger against unnatural forces, they are smaller in numbers

Bacteria: they are simpler and smaller, but they can live and produce in the worst of conditions such as: extreme heat and cold.

Most germ release jutsu can be used in both forms having slightly altered effects in each form but some jutsu are for 1 type only.

Conditions to be able to use it: must have mastered earth, water and lightning also must have a good chakra control(must have mastered all non-Kg ninjutsu)

Is weak to:
    Fire and Anvenced Fire: High tempeture kills most germs(except some bactaria) so its stronger against germ element
    Wind: since they are incredeably small they can be blown away with wind jutsu so they are weak against wind
    Ice: the extreme cold damages the Germ and kills most of them so germ element is weak against ice.

Is strong against:
    Earth style defences: since the earth(soil) has small holes and empty spaces in them, the germs can pass through there making earth defences very weak against germ element(offensive earth jutsu arent weak against germ element)
    Water, advenced water and Rain: they are living being so they absord(use) some of the water in water release techs meaning they make water release weaker

Co-creators (if any):-Takai-

note: Germ element jutsu's wont be invisible like C4 they will travel together in large numbers so they will be seen, except for a few Forbiddne rank techs

username, our loyal member, December 9 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Germ Release);

Germ Release