Page 13 of 18 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name: Misuriruton
    Custom element english name: Mythril Release
    The element is based on: Highly advanced chakra control Applied to earth chakra and combining it with fire to form the metal. Mythril is extremely hard, whil also bieng very light, it appears to be pure silver in appearance, though there is also an alloy of mithril called ithildin, that is only visible in moonlight.
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
    As with all metals , mythril is found in the earth and therefore, it can me manipulated using high level earth manipulation, combined with using fire chakra to heat the earth and purify the metal. Elements in the Anime and films such as steel and crystal also work on similar principles.
    Idea behind its creation: Reading Lotr
    Conditions to be able to use it: Mastered Fire and Earth
    Is weak to: Lightning as it would conduct the electricity, and high ranked fire techniques due to its conducting the thermal energy.
    Is strong against: Earth, water, wind, crystal and other earth based elements, Due to its High strength and its inertness to degredation.
    Co-creators (if any): The Dark King
    Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: Raiton Fune
    Custom element english name: Lightning Vessel
    The element is based on: Lighting, mostly on 4 pillar bind
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The use of 4 pillar bind to imprison an enemy, this jutsu proved that lightning can be used in a solid state to contain things
    Idea behind its creation: To house weapons and solid element chakra into a spear or other shape of lightning, using lightning as an outer vessel for other abilities
    Conditions to be able to use it: Mastered all elements, and excel in lightning abilities
    Is weak to: Wind, and any element that the lightning is housings, natural weakness.
    Is strong against: Earth, and the normal strength against an element that the lightning is housing
    Co-creators (if any):

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Custom element japanese name: Seiteki Hi
    Custom element english name: Staic Fire
    The element is based on: Fire + Lightning + Chakra
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): This element is the weaker counterpart of Storm Release. This is possible since Storm Release is possible and this is the counterpart.

The user first uses their fire chakra then molds their lightning chakra with the fire chakra making a light orange flame(this takes a true master to do and alot of practice) The flame burns and even shocks on every rank. S rank and Forbidden rank can even paralysis. It has the speed of lightning release.
    Idea behind its creation: Day chillin with some friends and playing with lighter and seeing lightning.
    Conditions to be able to use it: Fully mastered Fire and Lightning also with Great Chakra Control
    Is weak to:Water, Earth, Storm release and all other combo Lightning and Water.
    Is strong against: Fire, Lightning, and Wind
    Co-creators (if any): N/A

I know this seems a little crazy but it is basicly the opposite of Storm Release. This also was my true and real custom element but never submit because really couldn`t find a true possiblity it being used in the manga.

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Custom element japanese name: Akumaton
    Custom element english name: Nightmare Release
    The element is based on: Genjutsu; Power of the Mind; power of the mind on a mental system.

This element can in fact be called the alternate of Psychokinesis. The basis for it is even the same.

"Along the series, we’ve been seeing some examples of how mind and psychology can be powerful ninja tools: gengutsu, sensing abilities, psychological torture and manipulation, ....... the Yamanaka clan, whose members specialize in manipulating the minds of their opponents." -Alucard

In Naruto, we see the usage of Genjutsu in a wide scale form that induces Sleep and illusions affecting the Target(s) minds. Nightmare Release is a advanced form of that jutsu style and most of it's techniques induce sleep and effect the target mentally.

Mainly used to inflict status-aliments such as paralyzing or confusing the target while the user gets close and in for the kill, Some techniques of this chakra nature can simply ravage the targets mind so much it may leave him in a small coma as he combats the user in his mind. The user can also use Nightmare Release to make the opponents fears come to reality, thus causing a traumatic experience as the opponent fights to survive.

Nightmare Release may also come as a supplementary to the user or opponents, as the user may use certain techniques to lock away part of his power/mind and have the rest of his mind forcibly take up the mantle, just like a blind person's hearing, sense of smell, and touch are leagues beyond that of a non-blind person. by placing a small genjutsu in the mind having it think that certain parts no longer function (thus causing the opponent to give up something in return, he can thereby increase something else need for the situation at hand. (giving up speed to add strength and durability...etc. etc.)

Idea behind its creation: Pokemon :D [Gengar] & Izanagi
    Conditions to be able to use it: Immense Mental Control and Chakra Control.
    Is weak to: Wind Techniques (Some techniques can be blown away with Wind) Earth Techniques ( certain techs may block Akumuton from Reaching opponent) Bug Techniques ( Eat the chakra used to create the techniques)
    Is strong against: Psychokinesis.
    Co-creators (if any): Gatsndshanks

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:09 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Custom element japanese name: ナパーム Napāmu.

Custom element english name: Napalm.

The element is based on: Napalm is a thickening/gelling agent generally mixed with gasoline or a similar fuel for use in military operations -- it sticks to the naked skin, and offers no real chance of removal of the burning goo from the agonised victim. The term napalm is a combination of the names of its derivatives (coprecipitated aluminum salts of naphthenic, and palmitic acids). This type of napalm has long been obsolete in warfare.
    "Napalm B" is the more modern version of napalm and, although distinctly different in its chemical composition, it is often referred to simply as "napalm".
    Colloquially, napalm has been used as the generic name of several flammable liquids used in warfare, often forms of jellied gasoline, such as to be expelled by Fire Release techniques.

On several occasion's you see oil jutsu being used in the anime/manga.
    Example's:
    Toad Oil Bullet.
    Boiling Oil.
    Toad Oil Flame bullet.
    Napalm is an advanced form of oil. Caused by manipulating oil's nature with Fire release, Water Release, and Doton release, it causes the oil to become stable with heat.

Idea behind its creation: Nix's power's on Infamous 2...

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over all 5 basic element's, full nature/chakra control.

Is weak to: Suiton (will put out), Doton (will stick), Void (nothingness), Ice (will make it too hard to control after freezing it).

Is strong against: The human body, Fire release (of the same nature with other elemental power's, thus rendering fire useless), Fuuton (Napalm is sticky and can be solidified).

Co-creators (if any): Nope.

Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ? None.

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: Kuro Mizu

Custom element english name: Dark Water

The element is based on: Water Release + Yin-Yang Release

Both water release and yin-yang release are widely mentioned and used in the Narutoverse. Also, Tayuya uses yin-yang release to create spiritual beings.

Source: Nature Transformation @ Narutopedia

The transformation of the Yin and Yang has to do with altering the amounts of and balance between spiritual and physical energy in chakra. As explained by Shikamaru Nara, Tayuya's spirit worms were forms of spiritual energy that have small amounts of physical energy, thus they require stability and feed upon the physical energy they lack. Shikamaru also mentioned that Tayuya was the same type of ninja as he is, being able to use such kinds of "special chakra" in battle, supporting the belief that the Nara clan's shadow-based jutsu is also Yin and Yang-based.

Idea behind its creation:
    I was updating my bio, Kiyoshi Mizu, and it hit me that he should have some form of advanced water element. So I thought of dark water and what it would consist of, and came up with the following: since regular water is crystal-clear and is the source of all physical life forms, then dark water would be pitch-black and be the source of all spiritual entities.

I later realized that dark water does somehow match the general perception that people have of ectoplasm. In the Narutoverse context, it is evident to me that dark water would be made off the combination of water release and yin-yang release, where the appropriate alteration in the balance of yin and yang would make that dark creation side possible. This use of yin-yang release is demonstrated by Tayuya who use it to create demons. My combination with water release would only serve to give the creatures more substance.

As I imagine it, the dark water element is mainly released in the form of spiritual entities such as ghosts and/or demons, which feeds on the user’s chakra. However, it can also be released in free forms similar to water-style techniques. Contact with dark water can cause opponents’ senses to go wild, instilling an irrational fear into them that affects their judgments, similar to how evil spirits can affect people.

Conditions to be able to use it:
    The user must be from the Mizu lineage. If someone wants to use this element, he/she must first obtain my approval to create a Mizu bio and be taught by me. Also, prior to learning/using dark water release, the user must have mastered all the five basic elements to show that he/she has excellent chakra control, shape manipulation and nature transformation abilities. The user must also be specially knowledgeable of regular water release's properties and usages.

Is weak to:
    Scorch Release: The ability of scorch release, which is to make all liquids in a body evaporate, is a serious advantage against dark water release as the latter is based on water to provide its jutsus more substance.

Explosion Release: This advanced element is made off the combination of earth release and lightning release, both of which are strong against water in its own way. As dark water release is based on water to provide its jutsus more substance, it is therefore weak against explosion release.

Is strong against: Dark water release is strong against regular fire and the boost obtained from yin-yang release makes it on par with the other basic elements, even earth release.

Co-creators (if any): No one.

Students I passed on this custom element: ? & ?

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Custom element japanese name: Burakku Kemuri
    Custom element english name: Black Smoke
    The element is based on: Fire and Wind
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The black smoke is a fictional poisonous gas in H. G. Wells' science fiction novel The War of the Worlds, used by the Martians to eliminate groups of humans remotely, especially artillery crews, before they could fire. The rockets from which they explode are fired from a "black tube" attached to the Tripod. Any human breathing this deadly smoke is killed almost instantly. The smoke would form a scum on contact with water.After the smoke had done its job, the Martians would dispel it with jets of steam, leaving only a residual black powder. The smoke is more of an ink-like vapour than a smoke, and is very dense; it can be avoided by climbing to higher places. The aliens may have used this also to avoid unnecessary destruction of buildings in cities such as London. As they used it on London after one of their Tripods is brought down by a Twelve-pounder, it may be seen as a reserve weapon in case the humans prove dangerous. Although Wells never exactly explains how the black smoke works, he does mention that it may bind with argon and cause a disastrous chemical reaction inside a human who comes in contact with it. Although as at that time argon was considered inert this is unlikely.
    Wells specified that the black smoke consists of an unknown element that shows four blue lines in a spectrum analysis. This element combined with the argon in our atmosphere to form the deadly gas. (Although in the very last chapter, spectrum analysis "unmistakenly" pointed to "the presence of an unknown element with a brilliant group of three lines in the green.")
    Idea behind its creation: Since Kiho already used Smoke in the anime we wanted to create something special like Black smoke and both me and Ruiz did Re-search. Here is the proof between me and Ruiz
    Conditions to be able to use it: Kiho from Naruto Shippuden Used Smoke Technique's like Dragon smoke his abilities where his weapon of choice was a wrist/arm-mounted rocket launcher that fired projectiles, which made him a long-distance fighter. The smoke he emitted was capable of obscuring even a ninken's sense of smell. As shown in his defeat by Yamato, he appeared to be weak to Water Release. He was later given a Cursed Seal, which granted him an increase in chakra and raw power, but if he does not take a pill after a certain amount of time, the seal would kill him by tearing him inside out.
    Is weak to: Water and Wind
    Is strong against: Fire and Lightning
    Co-creators (if any): Ruiz

you so aren't making any sense.. in the 4th paragraph you're supposed to make me believe your CE would actually be possible in the Naruto world, and yet you go at explaining me how more martians went at killing the human race; under conditions to be able to use it you go explaining how kiho uses it, instead of what is necessary to produce your black smoke.... were you under influence while writing this?

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Custom Element Japanese Name: Shizen Hakka
    Custom Element English Name: Spontaneous Combustion Release
    The Element Is Based On:
    Fire | Lightning | Chakra
    By having advanced chakra control and manipulating fire and electric particles, one can ignite a highly concentrated form of chemical combustion or fire (Burning) which can burn for 2 days & 2 nights. We've seen spontaneous forms of burning in the manga such as Itachi & Sasuke's Amaterasu flames which can burn for 7 days and seven nights. Another example would be in Naruto Chapter 527 where Atsui ignited his sword with fire and slew the Zetsu clone.

The result of this technique is an ignition of a powerful form of burning that can be fueled by heat from the suns powerful waves, electron particles in the air or substances that obtain electrons, or fire chakra from a highly advanced fire manipulator. As seen in the manga, ninja have been able to absorb or draw energy from celestial bodies, such as the Hoshigakure ninja who learned how to use the energy from a meteorite that fell into their village to do amazing things.

The combustion has added electron particles added so it gives off a white, or bluish effect that burns far higher temperatures than regular fire or lightning could. With its chemical combination it can evaporate water within seconds as well as give it a more acidic PH value.

In order for "Combustion," or burning to occur a substance with a relatively low ignition temperature begins to release heat in a manner such as oxidation, which describes a chemical reaction where atoms lose their oxidation number (electrons). An example would be respiration where we as human beings breathe in oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide, and photosynthesis where a plant will convert carbon dioxide into sugar using the light from the sun. While at this state, the heat can not be able to escape but steadily increases in temperature and passes its normal ignition point and begins to burn. The fastest form of oxidation where combustion can easily happen is when oxygen is present which is the highest form of an oxidizer.

Combustion Proof
    Spontaneous Combustion Proof
    Oxidation Proof

Idea Behind Its Creation: So that I could create a Fire Technique that exceeds the normal limitations of the average, and provide a good defense against Amaterasu, and good water jutsu. So that a ninja can draw raw energy from around him and spontaneously burn things with the almighty power of fire.

Conditions To be Able To Use It:
    Mastery of Fire & Lightning | Large Chakra Reserve | Advanced Chakra Control
    Is Weak To:
    Large Amounts of Water | Advanced Earth Release Techniques | Mud Release Techniques
    Is Strong Against:
    Wind Release | Fire Release | Water Release (Evaporates or Can Become Acidic)
    Students I Passed On This Custom Element:
    ? & ?

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:25 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Custom element japanese name: Aoi Katon

Custom element english name: Blue Fire

The element is based on: Fire and Wind manipulation

In the manga and anime, we have already seen that the Two-Tails (ニ尾の化け猫, Nibi no Bakeneko) is capable of emitting blue flames from its body. It is also capable of using fire-based attacks that have a blue colour. It could be said that this is similar to the manipulation of lightning that Darui has mastered, making it black. Next to this, Amaterasu (although being a Doujutsu-based attack) is also a manipulation of fire. Its manipulation however is so far advanced, that the flames themselves are black and hotter than any other flame. We have also seen other kinds of fire that are all unique on its own – like White fire who is made by heating the chakra (we can see in Sandaime’s fight against Orochimaru that the fire turn white from the heating, + SY’s White Fire) On a scientific base, it is common knowledge that blue fire exists. This alone can be seen in many objects, like a Bunsen brander, or a simple lighter to light a cigarette. This blue fire is made because its temperature is obviously higher. It is also caused by molecular radicals (CH & C2; The molecular spectrum)

Idea behind its creation: well I saw that the 2-tailed beast uses the blue fire so I thought hey why not make a CE. And I also saw Emp’s violet flame and SY’s white fire so I though that the blue would fit too…

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Fire and Wind elements. The user must be at least Kage rank to be able to use it, because of the chakra control the element requires.

Is weak to: Water (natural elemental weakness), Advanced Earth (this doesn’t include mud techniques, but advanced earth technique would be able to stop the Blue fire) Dry Ice (the fire won’t be able to melt it)

Is strong against:) Ice (melts it to extreme extent causing evaporation of molecules), Wind (as every fire is strong against wind) Regluar Fire (it takes over the normal fire techniques and creates greater blue fire) Calcium (Calcium is very resistant to fire, but very advanced fire that produces extreme heat can ignite and melt the calcium.)

Co-creators (if any): Wesobi; seto kaiba

Last edited by Nexus; 06-16-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: kurokongouseki

Custom element english name: carbon release

The element is based on:

The ability to manipulate carbon into different forms in a simalar way as to which elements are. It can be controlled to change its shape and mass to create a wide ranges of elements. The main elements this is based on is earth and fire, to manipulate the carbon atoms to the users will. Much like with earth jutsu, the user will use there chakra to create carbon and use shape manipulation to reform it into the many forms of carbon.

Sciency bit:

Carbon is a naturally abundant nonmetallic element which forms the basis of most living organisms. Carbon is the fourth most abundant element in the universe, and it plays a crucial role in the health and stability of the planet through the carbon cycle. This cycle is extremely complex, and it illustrates the interconnection between organisms on Earth. Most consumers are familiar with the element, along with numerous forms in which it appears.

The structure of carbon molecules is such that the molecules bond readily with a wide range of other elements, forming thousands of compounds. The molecules in carbon also bond with each other in different ways, creating forms of carbon such as diamonds, the hardest substance on Earth, and graphite, one of the softest materials on the planet. The changing personality of carbon, depending on what it bonds with and how, makes it a very unique element.

Coal, limestone, and petroleum, for example, are all fossilized forms of living organisms containing abundant amounts of carbon. Carbon itself, along with many of its forms, is relatively nonreactive. When it combines with some other elements such as hydrogen, carbon becomes more reactive, and this reactiveness is used to the advantage of industry.

On its own, carbon is not very dangerous, since it is nontoxic and nonreactive.

There are several allotropes of carbon of which the best known are graphite, diamond, and amorphous carbon.

Some allotropes of carbon:
    a) diamond
    b) graphite
    c) lonsdaleite
    d–f) fullerenes (C60, C540, C70)
    g) amorphous carbon
    h) carbon nanotube

Examples of carbon build up/structure:

RP stuff:

I believe this to be used in the manga context as its just high level manipulation of earth element to gather carbon atoms and manipulating them with heat to be able to create new isotopes. I believe this is possible in the same way the kaguya clan can create bones at will through there chakra control.

The ability to manipulate carbon into different forms in a simalar way as to which elements are. It can be controlled to change its shape and mass to create a wide ranges of elements. The main elements this is based on is earth and fire, to manipulate the carbon atoms to the users will. Much like with earth jutsu, the user will use there chakra to create carbon and use shape manipulation to reform it into the many forms of carbon.

Due to there being carbon atoms within the users body, the user should be able to control their carbon chakra to replicate the carbon atoms in the same way a user can create earth/mud from their earth chakra and manipulate it in the rp.

An example of how this may be used in a jutsu would be say, using the carbon release to create a layer of carbon around the body, a soft layer like that of graphite, to absorb the impact of a taijutsu attack.

I believe it can be released in a simalar way as to how guren creates crystal at will.

Conditions to be able to use it:

Must have mastered earth and fire to be able to control carbon in its basic form and use heat to manipulate the atoms.

Though the user cannon make daimonds as its already someone elses C.e unless they gain permission

Is weak to: strong Lighning and strong fire and elements based on these basic elements such as hellfire.
    Is strong against: Earth, wind, water and elements based on these basic elements such as royal water.
    Co-creators (if any):

Students i passed on this custom element: Gaara & Wesobi

I, Nexus of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Rei and Zise, give you the following:

The Pervy Sage, our loyal member, gave on the date June 17th 2011 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Carbon Release); after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Kurokongouseki
    Powered by Nexus
    Copyright 2011, The Pervy Sage, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by Caliburn; 09-12-2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: adding student

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: Semento

Custom element english name: Cement Release

The element is based on: Fire + Earth + Water + Chakra

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): We have seen in manga that a lava user name, Kurotsuchi have used a technique called '' Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique '' and the substance can act in a similar manner to quick-drying cement afterward she used (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn to harden the cement and trap Kabuto. So i thought of expanding this idea of using earth release(to create its base mineral like limestone/clay) and using fire release(to heat them up) and lastly to use water release to (make the substance harden) and not forgetting to mix them with normal chakra too.

Idea behind its creation: Cement is made by heating limestone (calcium carbonate) with small quantities of other materials (such as clay) to 1450 °C in a kiln, in a process known as calcination, whereby a molecule of carbon dioxide is liberated from the calcium carbonate to form calcium oxide, or quicklime, which is then blended with the other materials that have been included in the mix. The resulting hard substance, called 'clinker', is then ground with a small amount of gypsum into a powder to make 'Ordinary Portland Cement', the most commonly used type of cement (often referred to as OPC). Portland cement is a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar and most non-speciality grout. The most common use for Portland cement is in the production of concrete. Concrete is a composite material consisting of aggregate (gravel and sand), cement, and water. As a construction material, concrete can be cast in almost any shape desired, and once hardened, can become a structural (load bearing) element. Portland cement may be grey or white. A cement plant consumes 3 to 6 GJ of fuel per tonne of clinker produced, depending on the raw materials and the process used. Most cement kilns today use coal and petroleum coke as primary fuels, and to a lesser extent natural gas and fuel oil. Selected waste and by-products with recoverable calorific value can be used as fuels in a cement kiln, replacing a portion of conventional fossil fuels, like coal, if they meet strict specifications. Selected waste and by-products containing useful minerals such as calcium, silica, alumina, and iron can be used as raw materials in the kiln, replacing raw materials such as clay, shale, and limestone. Because some materials have both useful mineral content and recoverable calorific value, the distinction between alternative fuels and raw materials is not always clear. For example, sewage sludge has a low but significant calorific value, and burns to give ash containing minerals useful in the clinker matrix, Cement manufacturing releases CO2 in the atmosphere both directly when calcium carbonate is heated, producing lime and carbon dioxide, and also indirectly through the use of energy if its production involves the emission of CO2. The cement industry is the second largest CO2 emitting industry behind power generation. The cement industry produces about 5% of global man-made CO2 emissions, of which 50% is from the chemical process, and 40% from burning fuel. The amount of CO2 emitted by the cement industry is nearly 900 kg of CO2 for every 1000 kg of cement produced. Cement used in construction is characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic. Hydraulic cements (e.g., Portland cement) harden because of hydration, chemical reactions that occur independently of the mixture's water content; they can harden even underwater or when constantly exposed to wet weather. The chemical reaction that results when the anhydrous cement powder is mixed with water produces hydrates that are not water-soluble. Non-hydraulic cements (e.g., lime and gypsum plaster) must be kept dry in order to retain their strength. The most important use of cement is the production of mortar and concrete—the bonding of natural or artificial aggregates to form a strong building material that is durable in the face of normal environmental effects. Concrete is a composite construction material, composed of cement (commonly Portland cement) and other cementitious materials such as fly ash and slag cement, aggregate (generally a coarse aggregate made of gravel or crushed rocks such as limestone, or granite, plus a fine aggregate such as sand), water, and chemical admixtures. Concrete solidifies and hardens after mixing with water and placement due to a chemical process known as hydration. The water reacts with the cement, which bonds the other components together, eventually creating a robust stone-like material. Concrete is used to make pavements, pipe, architectural structures, foundations, motorways/roads, bridges/overpasses, parking structures, brick/block walls and footings for gates, fences and poles. Concrete is used more than any other man-made material in the world.

Different type of cement in all around the world:

Portland blastf.urnace cement
    All compositions produce high ultimate strength, but as slag content is increased, early strength is reduced, while sulfate resistance increases and heat evolution diminishes.

Portland flyash cement
    contains up to 30 % fly ash. The fly ash is pozzolanic, so that ultimate strength is maintained. Because fly ash addition allows a lower concrete water content

Portland pozzolan cement
    includes fly ash cement, since fly ash is a pozzolan, but also includes cements made from other natural or artificial pozzolans

Portland silica fume cement
    Addition of silica fume can yield exceptionally high strengths, and cements containing 5–20 % silica fume are occasionally produced.

Hydraulic cement
    (cement that not only hardens by reacting with water but also forms a water-resistant product)

Portland cement
    Is made by heating, in a kiln, a homogeneous mixture of raw materials to a sintering temperature, which is about 1450 °C for modern cements. The aluminium oxide and iron oxide are present as a flux and contribute little to the strength.

Masonry cements
    Are used for preparing bricklaying mortars and stuccos, and must not be used in concrete

Expansive cements
    effects of drying shrinkage that is normally encountered with hydraulic cements. This allows large floor slabs (up to 60 m square) to be prepared without contraction joints.

See also :

-How is Cement Made? Flash Animation

-Pozzolanic reaction

-Cement chemist notation

-Rosendale cement

- Concrete

-Portland cement

-Cement render

-Mero Mero no Mi (Boa Hancock's devil fruit gives her the ability to turn anything she strikes to stone. Though cement is not totally related to her devil fruit ability but it is quite similar to cement when cement is in its solid part)

Conditions to be able to use it: Complete mastery of the Earth & Fire & Water elements and must have large masses amount of chakra

Is weak to:

Solid State
    Lighting: Due to the destruction power, it can easily blast through it
    Strong Fire: As cement are used to make building/roof, so an strong fire jutsu is enough to punch through it.

Liquid State
    Earth: Since it is liquid, it would be weak against earth for the same reasons as water.
    Strong Wind: Wind can't cut through it but it is able to slightly push it back
    Ice: Able to freeze it therefore stopping it from moving.

Is strong against:

Solid State
    Water: It can stop the flow of the water, Similar to earth

Liquid State
    Fire: Heat will only cause the it to become hotter since cement was heated up to 1450 °C and because of its properties it can't be vaporized.
    Lighting: Cement is conductive to lightning
    Water: denser than water so it overpower it in a clash.

Co-creators (if any): None

Last edited by Nexus; 06-18-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Custom element japanese name: Chikara (勢力)

Custom element english name: Force.

The element is based on: The movement over object's. Mass over Velocity. (Mass changing it's Velocity). Newton's second Law.

Alright, for everything to have an impact, there must be force. For example, your throwing a Kunai. The first time you simply swing your arm using barely any strength at all. Next you throw it as hard as you can, if it hit's something it will have more of an impact, as apart from the first time it basically did nothing.

Idea behind its creation: I don't know, it dang sure wasnt Star Wars <.< >.>. (sarcasm btw)

Element facts:
    In physics, a force is any influence that causes a free body to undergo a change in speed, a change in direction, or a change in shape. Force can also be described by intuitive concepts such as a push or pull that can cause an object with mass to change its velocity (which includes to begin moving from a state of rest), i.e., to accelerate, or which can cause a flexible object to deform. A force has both magnitude and direction, making it a vector quantity. Newton's second law, F=ma, can be formulated to state that an object with a constant mass will accelerate in proportion to the net force acting upon and in inverse proportion to its mass, an approximation which breaks down near the speed of light. Newton's original formulation is exact, and does not break down: this version states that the net force acting upon an object is equal to the rate at which its momentum changes.

Related concepts to accelerating forces include thrust, increasing the velocity of the object, drag, decreasing the velocity of any object, and torque, causing changes in rotational speed about an axis.

How it can be used in the Naruto-verse:
    Force (as explained above) is basically an accelerated push. Which you might be saying in your mind (can't wind do that o.O -fuuton-). But it's not that simple, a force is more condensed, pressure wise. Which mean's that it can destroy just as easily as it can push something, because of the pressure. It can be used to negate attack's, think about Pain's Deva path. It's the exact opposite of his technique, his stop's oncoming attack's, instead of pushing them away, but he can push them away by pushing his sphere of energy outward's, because this causes a force. Say if someone were to create a wall of earth in front of you, if a strong enough force was created in front of you (that was pushed outward) the wall would be completely destroyed, and the broken gravel would be pushed out the same way the force went. Now force itself obviously could not kill a person (shinobi) without impact. But impact is also, obviously, a part of force. Say if you were to punch someone in the arm for example, if you did it soft enough the person would probably be in no harm, but a strong enough punch can definitely hurt someone.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over all five element's including every basic ninjutsu technique. You also must have complete control over your chakra, and your chakra energy.

Is weak to: Katon, Fuuton, stronger based Lightning element's. (if the raiton element is a rank above. The raiton will go through a breakthrough which the force's lightly based proton's will have no control over.

Is strong against: Doton, Suiton, all other solid or somewhat solid based elements.

Co-creators (if any): -

Last edited by Nexus; 06-18-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Custom element japanese name: Ougyoku
    Custom element english name: Topaz Release
    The element is based on: Earth + Fire + Wind + Chakra
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Topaz is the forth hardest mineral after Ruby, Boron, and Diamond on Earth. Topaz is a clear colored crystal but can be other colors like blue, yellow, and pink. This element will take on the blue colored crystal. It is a mineral with Al2SiO4(F,OH)2.

This is no difference(expect hardens and color) then all the earth elements and crystal element in the Naruto verse. This is also has no difference(expect hardens and color) then the other advanced earth elements that has be approved on NB.

The user uses their earth chakra to manipulate the aluminium and fluorine in the earth. Then using their fire chakra heating it up then using their wind chakra cooling it down making Topaz(Al2SiO4(F,OH)2).
    Idea behind its creation: Well I woke up and seen Ruby was approved which is what I was going submit this morning so I thought of Topaz which is the forth hardest on Earth. Also seeing Ruby was submit and approved made me sad.
    Conditions to be able to use it: Earth, Fire, Wind, and Great Chakra Control
    Is weak to: Lightning, Fire, All CE advanced Lightning, All CE advanced Fire, Sound, Ruby, Boron, Diamond
    Is strong against: Water, Wind, Earth, Mud, Ice, Wood, Rain, Snow, Germ, Frost

Last edited by Nexus; 06-18-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sucking Kirabi's tentacles.
    .O.

Custom element japanese name: Kanpuuton
    Custom element english name: Gelid Wind Style
    The element is based on: Wind + Water

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):This Elemen fuses Wind and Water using minimal amounts of water so that it enhances the drop of temperature (As seen in the creation of Ice, etc) but keep the speed and intangibility of the wind. This element creates bursts of wind that are extremely cold in temperature. ( Nearing 0 Kelvin) It is so cold that, in contact with water it will make it freeze in a matter of instants.

Idea behind its creation: I wanted to have an element with all the characteristics of the wind, it's speed and intagibility, but with the freezing abilities of Ice.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Wind and Knowledge of Water. The Knowledge of Ice jutsu is not required, but will help the mastery of this CE

Is weak to:

• Wind: Because, since it is more focused on freezing temperatures and speed, the wind loses it's pushing/pressure power, and thus it can be pushed by the Basic Wind Style.

• Earth: For the same reasons, as it can't go through it.

Is strong against:

• Fire: Because of the cold temperatures.

• Water: Because it would freeze it almost instantaneously.

• Lighting: Because it's basically wind.

Co-creators (if any): Lili-Chwan

Last edited by Nexus; 06-18-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, Axle will help bring about
    a New Age of RP

Custom element japanese name:Junsei Erekiteru

Custom element english name: Pure Electricity

The element is based on:Mastery of lightning

Sasuke's Chidori Nagashi is an electrical current, it is based off of pure electricity and even has the characteristics of electricity. Electricity is also used for Raging Thunder which is an electrical field. It is also known that most of the entire element "Lightning" is based off of electricity. But electricity can be used in other ways than what lightning does. Electricity has specific characteristics in which lightning does not cover.
    So electricity is constantly used in the manga as forms of lightning attacks which appear to be quicker than other lightning attacks and do not have all the characteristics of pure lightning like per say Kirin, regular chidori, or Raikiri. The Raikage's Lightning armor has some characteristics of electricity as well, it. The numbing effect of many Chidori effects are all from electricity and NOT lightning.

The ability to charge materials with lightning chakra is a bare characteristic of pure and focused electricity. But the element electricity has the ability to be focused into an object and transfer the electrical current from that object onto the next. Also the ability to form compounds such as water, Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, and any other complex elements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity

Electricity is manipulated like the basic 5 elements. It's made from the process of molding pure lightning chakra and advancing it into electricity. Electricity has the effect of relaxing muscles and slowing blood pressure, it also has the ability of raising the heartbeat of living things. It is slightly faster than lightning in combat, it is a bright light color, like lightning. It can be used to accelerate the process of electron movement in objects, and can re-arrange protons and electrons, causing normal objects to gain an electrical charge. Or it can balance protons and electrons, causing objects to also lose their electrical charge. Electricity often moves in a current like motion (like storm release). Also if electricity raises the electrons in one object, and then turns around raises the protons in another object, they will gain a gravitational pull towards each other (the lower mass goes toward the higher mass), this refers to the saying "opposites attract". Electricity is also a force, if it's being held in one place for a long time, the object begins to heat up and eventually electricity expands out of it. This newly formed electricity is known as an electric field. Electricity is an energy source, it of course powers different items in our world today.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Lightning

Is weak to:Wind, Earth, any custom elements with wind or earth in their creation.

Wind has no electrons nor protons so electricity would disappear if they meet. The same goes for earth...

Is strong against:Lightning (since lightning is based off of it), Water (Electricity has the ability to decompose water into hydrogen and oxygen), and any elements with lightning or water in their creation
    Co-creators (if any):

Last edited by Nexus; 06-18-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, Axle will help bring about
    a New Age of RP

Custom element japanese name:Banira

Custom element english name: Vanilla

The element is based on: Earth and Water

The user manipulates the earth and water in the earth to be able to create any Vanilla jutsu. The user can also carry with them orchids of the genus, with that, the user can use basic Vanilla jutsu (D-C rank, any higher ranks need to be manipulated from a larger source). By manipulating earth and water chakra, the user can artificially pollinate vanilla plants and use their Vanilla for a larger source. But this is only effective in grass lands, so in deserts or being stranded somewhere in extreme conditions, the user can not draw natural Vanilla from plants.

Many elements and jutsus consist of mineral and chemical manipulation of ground and water, I just simply pollinate the Vanilla plants and gain the Vanilla element with it.
    In the Manga, it showed Choji debating about which flavor is sweeter, Vanilla or Chocolate. Also, when Sakura is thinking of a gift to give to Sasuke, one of her choices are Vanilla Ice Cream

Vanilla is a thick and sticky substance. The fumes it gives off, causes a certain poison. If anyone takes in too much fumes, the medical fumes that enter the body, cause it to slowly relax meaning every muscle in the body relaxes (including the brain and heart).

Vanilla is pure, spicy, and delicate, but besides from it's taste, it is a very common element which can be found anywhere that there is plant life or trees. The element can be melted by fire, and water's tide pushes away the vanilla. Lightning simply pierces through it, but it simply regenerates from where it was pierced from the high quantity of Vanilla. Wind cannot move it because of it's higher density level, it simply isn't effected by earth.

Effects of Vanilla are the fact that it sometimes carries viral diseases. Conditions like excess water, insufficient drainage, heavy mulch, over-pollination and too much shade favor disease development

Aside from its distinct fragrance and flavor, vanilla have also been used for different medicinal uses. Here are a couple of them.

Old medicinal literature have referred to vanilla as an aphrodisiac, saying that its fragrance can help in increasing sexual desire or attraction to the opposite sex.

Vanilla also has properties which can help in preventing many types of cancer. By adding some to a well-balanced diet and by leading a generally healthy lifestyle, many people say that it can help in prolonging life expectancy and improving the overall quality of life.

Studies show that vanilla oil can also help in promoting healthy digestion and preventing constipation and diarrhea.

Vanilla can also be used in aromatherapy and is effective in relieving anxiety, depression and stress. Its scent has calming and soothing properties, making them a good fragrance choice to use for medication or relaxation.

The scent of vanilla can also help in curing nasal congestion brought about by the common cold, clearing phlegm and in treating other respiratory infections.

It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for reducing fever and relieving pain.

Vanilla has also been used by many pharmaceutical companies in manufacturing medications which are formulated to strengthen the immune system.

Also consuming 6 ounces of Vanilla leads to alcohol poisoning since there is 35% of alcohol in Vanilla.
    http://www.herbs-spices.net/are-ther...a-extract.html

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Earth and Water
    Is weak to: Lightning and Earth
    Is strong against: Fire and Wind
    Co-creators (if any):

Last edited by Nexus; 06-18-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Custom element japanese name:Shirikon
    Custom element english name:Silicon Release
    The element is based on:Earth+Fire+Chakra
    Facts that prove the element to be possible(in the manga contex):
    Silicon is the eighth most common element in the world by mass and is the second most adundant element after Oxygen. It makes up 27.7% of the Earth crust by mass. It is rarely seen in its pure free element in nature. Silicon is classified as a metalloid. It has variety of uses because it can easily bond with element. Also is an electrical semiconductor and doesn't conduct temperture. Silicon has many devivatives including Silicone and Silica, which are widely used as a base for a range of manufacturing products. It has a shiny, glittery appearance similar to Mica. Silicon is one of the few substances like water, bismuth, and gallium, whose density is higher in liquid then in its solid state, so it expands when it freezes. Silicon in its liquid form is hot as Lava but higher. Lava is 700C to 1200C(1300F to 2000F). Silicon is 1414C (2577F)

Sand/powder, quartz, rock and liquid are some forms Silicon can be in. In the form of sand/powder or clay it can be used to make concrete and brick. Also in its sand/powder form it is a principal ingredients of making glass. Silicone is a polymer mixture of Silicon, Oxygen and Carbon. These properties make Silicone a versatile material that is used to make wax, grease, caulk and certain explosive that require putty packing. Certain mistures of Silicone that includes small amounts of Boric Acid, have an unique ability to make Toy Products. One of the products is bouncing rubber balls.

Silicon is important to plants and animals lives. Diatons in both fresh and salt water extract Silica from the water to build their cell walls. Also, Silica is present in the ashes of plants and in human skeletons.

The user uses their earth chakra then uses their fire chakra to heat the peices up to make the Silicon "react" to it. The user will use their fire chakra again to heat the soild Silicon and make it an liquid. The user can use soild or liquid form of Silicon. Silicon can be a powder so the user can break the solid into powder to use, also.

We have seen Gaara and the Third Kazekage sand, Deidara's clay and glass. Silicon can be dound in sand, clay and glass. All these have been seen in the manga. Silicon can be sand/powder or clay or be used to make glass. Gaara and the Third Kazekage sand could have peices of Silicon in it. Deidara's clay could have Silicon in it because clay has Silicon properties in it. Glass in the manga is seen being weared on people face and windows. Glass has Silicon in it

Idea behind its creation:Thinking of an element to use in a different way.
    Conditions to be able to use it:Complete Earth, Fire training and must be Kage level
    Is weak to: Fire(in its soild and powder forms), Lightning(in its solid and liquid forms), Wind(in its liquid and powder forms), Water(in its powder form), Ice(in its powder form), Wood(in its solid and powder forms)
    Is strong against:Earth, Wind(in its solid form), Water(in its soild and liquid forms), Ice(in its solid and liquid forms), Fire(in its liquid form), Wood(in its liquid form)
    Co-creators(if any): Leeroy G. Zero
    Students: passed on this custom element: Gobi Gobletsson and Joker

The forms I`ll be using is solid and liquid but I may use the powder form but that is a big if on the powder, I still haven`t made any jutsus yet for it.
    -Declined- part from not explaining the "How this is possible (in the Naruto context)" in an actual Naruto world context, this has to many possible variations; either make silicon sand or silicon crystal or silicates or something, but decide for only one

Last edited by Nexus; 06-24-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Custom element japanese name: Denjikiton
    Custom element english name: Electromagnetic Release
    The element is based on: Extremely Precise Chakra Control
    Electromagnetism is one of the four fundamental interactions in nature. It is the force that causes the interaction between electrically charged particles, in places called electromagnetic fields. This should prove that Electromagnetism must exist in the Naruto world, holding electrons and protons together in Atoms.

Electromagnetism manifests as both electric fields, as well as magnetic fields. Both of the fields are intrinsically related to each other, being different aspects of electromagnetism. So basically, a changing electric field generates a magnetic field, and a changing magnetic field generates electric fields.

As seen by using Lightning Release, it is possible to generate electric fields of energy (Creating the lightning) in Naruto. It has also been seen possible to manipulate magnetism, as seen by The Third Kazekage's Magnetic chakra. Since magnetic fields and electric fields are intrinsically related, it should be possible for one to manipulate the electric both the electric and magnetic fields together in the form of Electromagnetic release.

This CE revolves more around manipulating the Earth's Electromagnetic fields.

Idea behind its creation: Magneto, from the X-Men
    Conditions to be able to use it:Excellent chakra control, and mastery over lightning.

There are a number of different ways for this to be used..
    • Magnetism:Electromagnetism can be used to manipulate a large quantity of metal at a time. The user would also be able to draw any unseen metals from the ground, and manipulate it that way. (Any metallic minerals found in the earth.)

• Non Metallic Objects:To a lesser extent than manipulating Electric and Magnetic Fields, the user can also manipulate non metallic objects as well. Levitating him/herself, and others, as well as smaller non metallic objects.

• Manipulation:The user would become capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level, since Electromagnetism is what is responsible for chemical bonding. This can have a variety of effects, depending on how it is used.

Is weak to: Wind, Water, Eye:Total Energy Control, Void
    Is strong against:Lightning, Earth, Metal CE's
    Co-creators (if any): Ruiz
    Students i passed on this custom element: Dei Dei & Crow
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sources
    Magnetic Chakra
    Lightning Release
    Electromagnetism

Last edited by Nexus; 06-24-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element Japanese name: Deokishiribo kakusan (DNA)

Custom element English name: Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA-Rlease)

The element is based on: Extreme chakra manipulation, and organic material to manipulate.

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA, is a nucleic acid, that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms, with the exception of some viruses. The main role of DNA molecules is the long-term storage of information. DNA is often compared to a set of blueprints, like a recipe or a code, since it contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells, such as proteins and RNA molecules. The DNA segments that carry this genetic information are called genes, but other DNA sequences have structural purposes, or are involved in regulating the use of this genetic information.

Orochimaru performed DNA experiments on various animals and human beings, one of the results of these experiments are Yamato, whose body was injected with the DNA of the first Hokage, when he was a baby. But many of Orochimaru’s experiments, have also been brutally mutated because of his DNA experiments, this shows us that it’s possible to change people’s appearance and abilities, by using DNA of other people. By using chakra and organic material, this release allows the user to collect and use DNA, to chance their own appearance, and sometimes even strengthen some of their own techniques temporarily.
    Note: This release cannot be used to steal KG's.

Idea behind its creation: Honestly, I was thinking of Warhammer, Skavens, the Skyre and Moulder clan, but it’s also based on Orochimaru’s weird experiments.

Conditions to be able to use it: User must be at least Kage rank, since this requires extreme chakra manipulation. User must also have mastery of genjutsu, (all cannon non KG techs) because this release also requires a significant knowledge of the mind.

Is weak to: Methanol, since it’s a gas that can be inhaled, and disturb the body from the inside, and thereby also the DNA transformation. Blood, since blood is a vital thing in carrying the DNA around, and without a proper blood flow, the transformation won’t work properly. The weaknesses of whatever the user may turn himself into, will of course also count. Strong fire, since it can heat the body up, and thereby kill cells and disturb the transformation. Strong water, since it can cool the body down, and thereby disturb the transformation.

Is strong against: Germ release, since the users body has been undergoing extreme changes, it has adjusted itself to withstand extreme genetic changes, this also includes Viruses and Bacteria's. Apart from that, this release doesn't really have any particular elemental strengths, it's mostly a boosting element.

Co-creators (if any): Leeroy G. Zero

Students i passed on this custom element:
    ? & ?

Last edited by Nexus; 06-24-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    know thy self

Custom element japanese name: Kiri
    Custom element english name: Fog
    The element is based on: Water+Chakra control
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The hidden mist jutsu is used to create a thick cover over the battle field using water vapors and the user's chakra.
    Fog, is like mist, a collection of water droplets or ice crystals suspended in the air, at or near the Earth’s surface. While fog is a type of a cloud, unlike most of the clouds fog is often generated locally. It’s often made of sources like a nearby body of water, like a lake or the ocean, or from nearby moist ground or marshes.
    Fog is more dense than mist and therefore reduces the sight even more. One would see so little that even doujutsu would have some difficulty looking though it.
    Shadows are cast through fog in three dimensions, which makes it hard to tell where the shadow is cast from. The fog is dense enough to be illuminated by light that passes through gaps in a structure or tree, but thin enough to let a large quantity of that light pass through to illuminate points further on. As a result, object shadows appear as "beams" oriented in a direction parallel to the light source. These voluminous shadows are due to the same cause as crepuscular rays, which are the shadows of clouds, but in this case, they are the shadows of solid objects.So,just like mist,fug is easily optained by just sending water chakra into the air,also adding chakra thus the user being able to manipulate it to its will.
    Idea behind its creation: To create an advanced form of mist techniques, fog reduces visability even more then mist and is normally from a local source like a nearby body of water, like a lake or the ocean, or from nearby moist ground or marshes, making it easier to replenish and not very chakra intensive to form since you are manipulating natural water instead of making it with your water chakra.
    Conditions to be able to use it: must have mastered Water and be experienced in controling your own chakra and controling water with chakra to make it into new forms (like being well practiced in Hyuga techniques,rain or ice)
    Is weak to: advanced Wind(since its thicker than mist), Earth
    Is strong against: lightning(as it would conduct it),Fire (since it is made up of water)
    Co-creators (if any): Professor Sarutobi, Crimson

Last edited by Nexus; 06-24-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: Kuromu

Custom element english name: Chromium Release

The element is based on: Combination of Advanced Earth and Fire elements

It is possible to exist this Element as we have seen many others similar to it. For example the closest element to Chronium is Steel Release which is practicly another metal. Both the elements are made by mixing Earth and Fire chakra. The diference is that with Chronium, one requires more chakra, as the metal itself is more harder and stronger.

As people have been seen to easily combine several elements to create an entirely new element, Chromium release would be used by combining large amount of fire and earth chakra together. Since characters have been seen making the properties of their earth jutsu as hard as possible be making their chakra as dense as possible it is possible to create chromium since all you would have to do is add fire chakra to it to purify the metal.

The Ninja will have to build up a large amount of Earth and Fire chakra into their hands and then combine it, mixing the chakra in such a way that the Metal Chromium is created. The metal having many uses in battle.

Idea behind its creation: I was looking at my Chemistry book and I just saw it’s name there. I researched about the metal and found that it would have many great uses in battle. I saw that it wasn’t submitted so I’m going to sumbit it now.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Fire and Earth Elements.

Is weak to: Lightning(Conductive), Lava, and Advanced Wind(Due to it’s ability to cut through it).

Is strong against: Fire(Its melting point is 1907 °C so we can tell that it can pass through fire without melting) Earth(This metal is very hard), and Water(High Resistence to Rusting), Ice

Co-creators (if any): Akisha

Last edited by Nexus; 06-25-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Custom element japanese name:Fussoton
    Custom element english name: Fluorine Release
    The element is based on: High levels of lightning, earth and wind control and the basis if separating the fluorine from the ground via electrical impulse and manipulating the gas like wind.

Fluorine is a naturally occuring element in the earth, and is even found in some living organisms. This element can be extracted from the earth and air using chakra manipulation in a manner similar to Guren's crystal release.

Once it is extracted, it behaves as a gas, therefore it can be controlled in the manner of wind release, while exerting some electrical control on the fluorine atoms to keep them as free radicals, maintaining the properties of the gas.

A versatile element, capeable of many applications, via elemental combinations or as a stand alone element
    Conditions to be able to use it: Mastered earth, lightning and Wind
    Is weak to:
    In a Gaseous State: Lightning (ionises the flourine, rendering it ineffective) Wind will blow the flourine back at you. And Water, as it will merely strengthen the water by making it corrisive.
    In a dissolved state: Lightning will ionise it, rendering it useless

Is strong against:In Gaseous state: Fire, as it will reduce the oxygen fuelling the fire, extinguishing the flames, and Most solid substances except for Gold (mentioned it as its a submitted ce)

Dissolved State has the same strengths
    Co-creators (if any):

Custom element japanese name:Tafīton
    Custom element english name: Toffee Release
    The element is based on:
    Dan's caramel release.. and Earth, Water and fire manipulation
    Toffee is a confection made by caramelizing sugar along with butter, and occasionally flour. The mixture is heated until its temperature reaches the hard crack stage of 300 to 310 °F (149 to 154 °C). The process of making toffee involves boiling the ingredients until the mix is stiff enough to be pulled into a shape which holds and has a glossy surface. The resulting mixture will typically be poured into a shallow tray and allowed to cool to form a sheet. Different mixes, processes, and (most importantly) temperatures of toffee making will result in different textures and hardnesses, from soft and often sticky to a hard brittle material.
    Using Earth chakra to Draw the required minerals from the ground and Mix them with water release, you then apply fire release to heat the ingredients to the required temperature to form the toffee

Talking with Dan About what Foodstuffs we can make custom elements out of

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of earth, fire and water
    Is weak to: Fire, would melt the Toffee and Wind as it would cut the toffee
    Is strong against: In solid form, Earth ( Is extremely hard while solid) it is not conductive so Lightning has no effect.
    Co-creators (if any): The Pervy Sage

Last edited by Nexus; 06-25-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    On A Different Top Secret
    Forum

Custom element japanese name: Suponji
    Custom element english name: Sponge
    The element is based on: Earth, Fire, Water, Chakra
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Sponge is one of the most made substances made on the planet simply because it is made from Cellulose which is the most common organic compound on earth, it is found in the cell wall of plants and often obtained from wood pulp and cotton, which in its raw state is composed of 91 percent pure cellulose. We use it to make cardboard and paper, as well as sponges and other materials. Instead of dissolving in water, cellulose absorbs it, making it the ideal material for a sponge.

The way it will be made is by simply taking the cellulose from plant cells then heating it at high temperatures creating small cellulose crystals, eventually these crystals will melt and burn slightly to make a yellow liquid and when this liquid is properly cooled it shall become a soft solid that will retain it's shape after being compressed.

As we have seen we are capable of creating crystals through heating substances derived from earth, but to obtain a heat so hot to actually melt these crystals will mean heat from the flame must be coming from every vertex of the crystal meaning extreme chakra control is needed, the reason for this is because the vertex is the strongest part of the crystal and when all are heated simultaneously the crystal shall melt and slightly burn to get that yellow colour. Once it reaches this state the cooling of the water to form the sponge, the air bubbles inside of the water gives the sponge small gaps for a to leave the sponge but to keep air from getting in.
    Idea behind its creation: Spongebob
    Conditions to be able to use it: Earth, Fire, Water Training
    Is weak to: Fire: It can easily be burnt.
    Lightning: The Earth inside the sponge makes vulnerable to lightning attacks.
    Is strong against: Water: The water is soaked up
    Wind: Wind is stopped then quickly release into the air.
    Co-creators (if any): Nope

Last edited by Nexus; 07-07-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Custom element japanese name: Santon

Custom element english name: Acidic Water Release

The element is based on: Fire chakra + Lightning chakra + Water Release

Acid is a substance which reacts with a base. Commonly, acids can be identified as tasting sour, reacting with metals such as calcium, and bases like sodium carbonate. Aqueous acids have a pH of less than 7, where an acid of lower pH is typically stronger, and turn blue litmus paper red.

Now, Acidic water (often referred to as electrolyzed water) is water with a potential hydrogen (pH) of less than 7. pH refers to the amount of hydrogen mixed in with the water. So if we decrease the pH of the water, we get acidic water.

Acids in Nature: Even though most of us don’t realize, acids are very important to people for one way or another. One acid that we have in our body is the Gastric Acid, a digestive fluid, formed in the stomach. The acid plays a key role in digestion of proteins.
    Also, Hydrochloric acid is found naturally in gastric acid, but also was produced from vitriol (sulfuric acid) and common salt.
    And of course, the Tartaric acid is a white crystalline diprotic organic acid. It occurs naturally in many plants, particularly grapes, bananas, and tamarinds, and is one of the main acids found in wine. It is added to other foods to give a sour taste, and is used as an antioxidant.

With all those statements above we prove that there are acids in the real world and in the narutoverse. But how would one be able to use Acid Release. First we have seen Mei Terumi using similar to this. Her boil release has some acidic qualities. Mei was able to sufficiently manipulate the mists acidic qualities to safer levels by adjusting the pH levels of the mist. So basically it’s possible to have liquid acids in the narutoverse and we have seen one even using something very similar. Now in order the user to create acidic water is by using his fire and lightning chakra, but not to heat the water but to adjust the pH level of the water and make it acidic. Once done that, this water will burn anything that touches but because of the lightning chakra, it will also numb the opponent and do some heavy burns as this is acid after all.

http://www.lifeionizers.com/water-fa...ic-water.html#
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Boil_Re...Mist_Technique

Idea behind its creation: Well I wanted to create a powerful water based element so this is what I came up eventually.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Fire, Water and Lightning

Is weak to: Lightning (conductor) Earth (natural weakness of water)
    Ice (freezes it) Dry Ice

Is strong against: Fire (natural strength) Wind (the acidic water has some of the characteristics of the fire and will take over wind, and water being more densed will for sure take over wind.) Water (if acidic water comes in contact with the normal water, it will just increase and take over the normal one. Metal based elements. Wood.

Last edited by Nexus; 07-07-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Custom element Japanese name: Hanbusshitsu Ayatsuri

Custom element English name: Antimatter Manipulation

The element is based on: Chakra Control, Lightning and Fire.

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Antimatter is the extension of the concept of the antiparticle to matter, where antimatter is composed of antiparticles in the same way that normal matter is composed of particles. For example, a positron (antiparticle of the electron ,e+) and an anti-proton (p) can form an anti-hydrogen atom in the same way that an electron and a proton form a normal matter hydrogen atom. Mixing matter and antimatter can lead to the annihilation of both. The same goes for mixing antiparticles and particles. This gives rise to high-energy photons (gamma rays) or other particle–antiparticle pairs.
    However the earth seems to only exist of matter, there is also antimatter, not only on the earth, but widely spread amongst the universe. In some parts of the universe there seems to be even more antimatter than matter.
    Recently (January 2011) research showed antimatter originating above thunderstorm clouds. This is the first time antimatter has been observed occurring naturally on Earth. Antimatter has also been made artificially with the use of extremely high temperatures. This provides the answer to how ninja can use it in the manga context. The ninja first has to make thunderclouds or an extremely hot fire, before he can use the antimatter that was created by those thunderclouds or the fire, however to not cause unwanted annihilation, the ninja has to have chakra control that’s close to perfect.
    Since it's really difficult to have an anti-form of anything, this custom element only works against solid object/elements.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter

Idea behind its creation: The AMP (Antimatter Manipulation Principle in Final Fantasy XIII (Link), and my interest in Physics. The AMP is used in Final Fantasy “to enable phenomena ranging from phase-space interference to the manipulation of gravitational force.” There it’s also described as magic because humans can’t normally use it.

Conditions to be able to use it: Close to Perfect Chakra Control, Mastery of Lightning and Fire.

It can be used for:
    - Defence against solid objects/elements
    - Annihilation (mixing of matter and antimatter).

Is weak to:
    -Water
    -Lightning

Is strong against:
    -Earth
    -Wood
    -Any other solid objects/elements

Co-creators (if any): -

Last edited by Nexus; 07-07-2011 at 11:52 PM.