Page 2 of 18 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element Japanese name:Houshanou.
    Custom element English name:Radioactivity.
    The element is based on: Rays and substances
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Techniques in naruto(manga and anime) are a mixture of super naturality and science. The idea of creation was the great ninja wars-world wars. Using chakra to change the atomic structure of something and making an terribly strong offense out of it.
    Idea behind its creation:Radioactive decay is the process in which an unstable atomic nucleus spontaneously loses energy by emitting ionizing particles and radiation. This decay, or loss of energy, results in an atom of one type, called the parent nuclide transforming to an atom of a different type, named the daughter nuclide. For example: a carbon-14 atom (the "parent") emits radiation and transforms to a nitrogen-14 atom (the "daughter"). This is a stochastic process on the atomic level. The same process goes with human cells, absorbing enough amount of radiation can prove out to be very fatal, changing the complete cellular structure of the body. Absorption of 300R is enough to kill a normal person, though the cellular structure can begin changing at 100R, the target may face random problems often fatal due to this, the damage is irreplaceable at times. The user is of course immune to it due to the fact that if he can create radiation he can control radiation as well, stopping the atomic decay in the body, however there is a limit to that as well, the user can control 1500R(enough to wipe out New York) at the very max, but the radiation created can be much more then that, this may cause the user to die as well. The minimum amount of radiation is 5R(at least 10 atoms or 5 molecules) this amount can be easily controlled for many purposes such as making minor changes in genes or atoms developing a inhuman way to counter a certain techniques, For instance sound element, decaying your atoms of your ears you can avoid offensive attacks causing side effects, however the lowest amount of decay is used, which can be easily reversed, causing radiation in the opposite way, the user can change atoms back to there known form(Changing daughter back to mother) if in case this doesn't work, the particles can be removed and replaced by cell regeneration(this can be caused by a med nin or cosmic rays) , an element is one of the several ways to cause radiation, for example a radiative wind gust, other ways are rays(cosmic and gamma only) or physical contact etc.
    Conditions to be able to use it: Strong chakra control. Complete knowledge about radiation in order to create it, mastery over elements in order to properly use radiation with an element.
    Is weak to:Any elements resistant to radiation. Wood and Ice(though contact with radioactive forms of these can be fatal)
    Is strong against: --(varies upon usage)
    Co-creators (if any): --
    Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?
    -Amount of radiation's idea from, Role Play script "Brother in the Land" based on a time between the world wars. <http://www.oup.com.au/titles/seconda.../9780198320845>(read it if u wanna properly develop a counter for this )

-you need a stronger elemental basis and also you need to fill in the template fully-

I, ♦Rei♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give you the following:

Dark Sage, our loyal member, gave on the date 11-September-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Radio Activity: Houshanou);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Dark Sage his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Houshanou
    Powered by ♦Rei♦
    Copyright 2009, Dark Sage, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 09-21-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: 輝いている水 shainingumizu
    Custom element english name: Shining Water
    The element is based on: River Of light.
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In jutsu you can make many things, Fire, Wind, Rock, Lightning, Even occasions where darkness was formed. Shaddows can be manipulated and people can use their chakra to make wings or spinning balls or blasts of chakra. Even sage chakra has its uniqueness. By combining wind, water and change its chakra makeup forming light, the wind and water making a mirror effect and amplifying the light Making it so bright none have seen such majesty. As the snow reflects the moon, sun and stars and blinds you from below this is the same except from wherever the water is. This runs like water and moves like water just glows bright, as well as being able to change from solids to liquids on command (Custom jutsu's needed to make the change). This is not water but a new element and water based jutsu do not work with this element.
    Idea behind its creation: I was Standing on a bridge looking out into the traffic and it kinda looked like a river of light.. so then i started to think about snow, and how it reflects the light and i thought about a movie i saw where the water was glowing and flowing and it looked more amazing then anything ive ever seen. Then i thought about naruto and how in the show there is many types of water and an infanit possibillity of jutsu and elements. A similir jutsu style is black fire, its fire just a different color and abillity.
    Conditions to be able to use it: Know Water and wind. Must also be an S-rank nin or higher
    Is weak to: Earth
    Is strong against: Fire, Lightning
    No elemental weakness/strength: Wind, Water
    Co-creators (if any): Zenryoku
    Students i passed on this custom element:Hasashi & The Dark King

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflection_(physics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_blindness

I, ♦ Rei ♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give you the following:

UzumakiJake, our loyal member, gave on the date 30-September-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Shining Water: Shainingumizu);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving UzumakiJake his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Shainingumizu
    Powered by ♦Rei♦
    Copyright �2009, UzumakiJake , NarutoBase.net

Last edited by Nirvāṇa; 05-15-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name:メタノール
    Custom element english name:Methanol
    The element is based on:Fire and Methanol
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol, wood alcohol, wood naphtha or wood spirits, is a chemical with formula CH3OH (often abbreviated MeOH). It is toxic: drinking 10 ml will cause blindness, and as little as 100 ml will cause death. It is the simplest alcohol, and is a light, volatile, colorless, flammable, liquid with a distinctive odor that is very similar to but slightly sweeter than ethanol (drinking alcohol). At room temperature it is a polar liquid and is used as an antifreeze, solvent, fuel, and as a denaturant for ethanol
    A methanol flame is almost colorless in bright sunlight conditions, causing an additional safety hazard around open methanol flames.
    Methanol has a high toxicity in humans. If ingested, as little as 10 mL can cause permanent blindness by destruction of the optic nerve and 30 mL is potentially fatal. Although the usual fatal dose is typically 100–125 mL (4 fl oz). Toxic effects take hours to start and effective antidotes can often prevent permanent damage. Because of its similarities to ethanol (the alcohol in beverages), it is difficult to differentiate between the two (such is the case with denatured alcohol).

Methanol is toxic by two mechanisms. Firstly, methanol (whether it enters the body by ingestion, inhalation, or absorption through the skin) can be fatal due to its CNS depressant properties in the same manner as ethanol poisoning. Secondly, in a process of toxication, it is metabolised to formic acid (which is present as the formate ion) via formaldehyde in a process initiated by the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_yq2xVZQp7q4/SD...+Day+1+290.JPG
    Methanol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Idea behind its creation:my void jutsu needed a fire that wasn't producing any light by combining methanol + fire + it works as a poison
    Conditions to be able to use it:knowing perfectly well the fire element
    Is weak to:wind,fire
    Is strong against:Wind,lightning
    Co-creators (if any):-|-
    Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?-|-

I, ♦ Rei ♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give you the following:

-Andy-, our loyal member, gave on the date 04-October-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Methanol);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving -Andy- his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Methanol
    Powered by ♦Rei♦
    Copyright 2009, -Andy- , NarutoBase.net

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 10-16-2009 at 09:39 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Custom element japanese name: Ekishousan'en

Custom element english name:Liquid Nitrogen

The element is based on: Water and Wind

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): the user will extract from the air nitrogen gas particles and changes their composition by using water element to mix with the nitrogen to form the liquid based composition then by manipulating wind element the user create the conditions such as the cooling of the liquid to create the near frozed state but the liquid nitrogen doesn't take a solid frozen matter but rather becomes an extremely cold liquid and be able to control at the users will. This liquid capable of freezing objects on touch and making them solid ice that has a fragile state. the liquid nitrogen when begins to evapourate at a fast rate it can then cause a chemical unbalance where it will cause explosions and reduces the amount of oxygen within the air making conditions harder to breathe. Liquid nitrogen is capable of inducing cold burns on contact as its temperacture is so low.

Idea behind its creation: i decided to create liquid nitrogen because i wanted to make a water based element that no one has come up with and create the ability of manipulating water to a further level.

Conditions to be able to use it: The user must have complete mastery over wind and water elements

Is weak to: Lightning, Ice element , Advanced fire elements

Is strong against: Fire element, water , blood element, solid based elements i.e metal based elements, earth , rubber

Co-creators (if any): DarkBlade

Students i passed on this custom element: Emperor.

scientific proof
    Liquid nitrogen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://www.zyra.org.uk/liqnitro.htm

Uchiha Kaito, our loyal member, gave on the date 07-October-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Liquid Nitrogen: Ekishousan'en) ;

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Uchiha Kaito his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Ekishousan'en
    Powered by ♦Rei♦
    Copyright 2009, Uchiha Kaito, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 11-09-2009 at 06:10 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Custom element japanese name: Geruton
    Custom element english name: Gel Release
    The element is based on: Earth + Water ( or Wind )
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
    A gel is created by forcing crystalline particles of a solid substance, into a definite matrix inside either water or oil ( which means Earth + Water ; oil can be made by using water element, for example the Black Clouds Technique ) or air ( Earth + Wind ). We are aware that Earth, Water and Wind can be manipulated separately as elements, as well as the fact that two elements can be combined together to form a new one. ( Example : Fire + Earth = Lava ). We are also aware that certain ninja have such exceptional control, that they are able to manipulate literally their own cells. From this we can conclude that control can help manipulate smaller particles of Earth as well, and that they can be inserted into Water ( or Wind, as the case may be ) and shaped into a set form. Such a process creates either an aqua gel ( Water and Earth ) or an Aerogel ( Wind and Earth ).However, due to the fact that these require precise control, the damage actually done is -5 than a normal element of that rank.
    To compensate for this, gels have a variety of amazing properties. Aquagels are super-absorbent, and could be manipulated to explode. Aerogels are capable of withstanding 1250 times their own mass.
    See Gel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for more details on the composition.
    See Gel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for the properties of Aquagels.
    See Aerogel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for the properties of Aerogels.
    Idea behind its creation: I was observing a science programme on the potential applications of gels in a variety of everyday applications. Co-incidentally, the lessons I learnt in school also talked about gels. I was hooked on the subject, and began to investigate further into them, finally deciding that they would make a good custom element.
    Conditions to be able to use it: Excellent chakra control ( either a medic trained ninja, or a water based Bijuu - since the Mizukage's Lava was replicated by the Four Tails, a Fire Bijuu - a water-based Bijuu ( Sanbi,Gobi or Rokubi ) might be able to replicate the control needed due to their strong water affinity ). Also a thorough knowledge of Wind, Water and Earth, as well as being Sannin or above.
    Is weak to: High rank Lightning, High rank Fire, Hell Fire, Sun Fire, White Fire, Lava ( turn gels to thick glass ), Diamond ( stronger than gel ), Light, Darkness.
    Is strong against: Sound, Radio Frequency ( increase gellation ), Water, Abyssal Water,Mercury, Blood, Acid, Shining Water, Poison ( gels are superabsorbent ), Kinetic Energy, Earth, Mud, Heaven's Earth ( gels withstand great impacts ), Void jutsus (apart from those who change the environment)
    Co-creators (if any): None
    Students i passed on this custom element: Uchiha Kaito & Azaghast

Emperor, our loyal member, gave on the date 10-October-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Gel Release: Geruton) ;

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Emperor his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Geruton
    Powered by ♦Rei♦
    Copyright 2009, Emperor, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 10-30-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Custom element japanese name: Iouton

Custom element english name: Sulfur Release

The element is based on: Fire, Earth

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Basically, Crystal stands at the base of sulphur. It’s crystallography is more complex though. Fire Chakra is used to heat the ground , preparing it for the extraction of sulfur.Earth is required in case the user is somewhere that does not fit the conditions of the preparations(eg.:Rocky areas)
    Proof of the occurence: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur#Occurrence
    After the heating occurs, the user extracts the sulfur chakra from the ground. At room temperature, sulfur is a soft, bright-yellow very solid material.When it melts it emits a very strong odor, that can suffocate enemies in very short range.It boils at 444.6 C , emiting a blue flame and turn into a blood-red liquid…It is rendered useless by high temperature.Can cut through rocks, ground and stone

Idea behind its creation: A more solid crystal

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Fire and Earth

Is weak to:Lava and fire-based conbos(Boils at 444.6 C ), fire, lightning

Is strong against:Ice, Water-based jutsus and Conbos,Simple rocks

Co-creators (if any): -

Students i passed on this custom element:Gatsndshanks & ?

-Declined: The account "F Flawliet" will be put on detention when the current ban will be lifted, so you cannot be allowed a CE-

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 10-24-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

Custom element japanese name: Kobaruton

Custom element english name: Cobalt Release

The element is based on: Earth + Fire + Wind

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Cobalt is a hard ferromagnetic gray metal. Fire is used to heat the ground up , and than wind dries it up and makes it solid . After the preparations are met, the user creates a mineral ore,formed by cobalt, copper and nickel. The user uses his chakra to distinguish the Hydrophobicity of Cobalt from the one of nickel and copper ,and than he begins extracts the Cobalt readying it for the release.Cobalt resists to oxidation.

Idea behind its creation: Rock and other Earth-based elements

Conditions to be able to use it: Complete mastery of earth, fire and wind

Is weak to: Dark fire, Silver, Fire (Melts) and Water (Rusts)

Is strong against: Earth. Sound, Lightning, Wind and Earth based elements

Co-creators (if any): F Flawiet

Students i passed on this custom element: Miss Hatake & Archie

-Poor description, edit and describe it better please, also send me 2 example custom jutsus you are planning to create in pm -

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 10-24-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Custom element japanese name: Murasaki Katon
    Custom element english name: Violet Flame Release
    The element is based on: Fire + Earth + Wind
    We of course know, that Fire and Wind can be manipulated separately, as well as combined together to form one overpowering blast ( as seen with Kakuzu versus Kakashi ) . The user focuses their Earth Chakra, searching for Potassium, a somewhat simple feat, since Potassium being a more reactive element is found in abundance as welll as being the second least dense, meaning the user can find it easily. The user focuses, bringing up the Potassium particles, and combines them thoroughly with the fire, before releasing the flame.
    The effect Potassium will have on the flame, is that it will turn the flame an intense violet colour, which is highly distracting to the eye. Also, Potassium is poisonous to human beings, in such quantities, and as such any opponent who breathes the smoke caused or is touched by the soot or these flames will be poisoned. In addition, Potassium reacts strongly with water, meaning that if this element gets into contact with any water based elements, then the water will turn into Hydrogen and Potassium Oxide. The fire then combusts with the Hydrogen, causing a bright, dazzling purple explosion.
    However, due to the power required for this element, each technique of this element causes atleast 5 damage to its user, and costs 5-10 more chakra than a normal element of that rank.
    The explosions would be: similar to Deidara's c1 against a normal water jutsu and C2 if used a powerful tech on a large water source.
    Idea behind its creation:
    Recently, we had a festival of fireworks in my country. I was wondering how the flames burned in colours, and took to researching it, I finally read about Potassium's properties, and decided it would make a good CE.
    Conditions to be able to use it:
    Mastery of Earth and Fire ; a good knowledge of Wind. Excellent control ( preferably medic trained, though ninja above Sannin rank will have the required control ).
    Is weak to: High level Earth, any elements that are very strong as well as having a high melting point ; any elements that are not "physical" such as Light,Kinetic Energy, Void ( not Darkness,since the flame lights up the area intensely ) etc.
    Is strong against: Water-based elements, Water, Wind, Elements with a low melting point ( below 2500 C ).
    Co-creators (if any): None
    Students i passed on this custom element: Azaghast & ?

Emperor, our loyal member, gave on the date 20-October-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Violent Flame Release: Murasaki Katon ) ;

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Emperor his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Murasaki Katon
    Powered by ♦Rei♦
    Copyright 2009, Emperor, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 10-30-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

-In this thread you are allowed to have one post for every element you create, therefor you can edit your posts after I have edited them asking you to change some things.
    But editing is allowed strictly if I haven't approved the element. You cannot edit your post if i have approved your element. If you break this rule, your custom element will be negated instantly and you will be banned from the Bureau for 2 months-

Thank you

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: Junsei Ration
    Custom element english name: pure electrical energy (Pure Lightning/Yellow Lightning)
    The element is based on: Advanced Lightning Element

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):. The Second Hokage (Tobirama Senju) had a sword that was stolen from Konohagakure by Idate Morino (The fillers eps with the rice country). The sword glowed bright yellow and was infused with pure electrical energy. Another example is kirin. Kirin is pure lightning produced, but it still resembles the same blue colour, even tho my Junsei Ration takes the from of yellow lightning they are still very close. I would say that Junsei Ration is the purest out of them both, thus it takeing on the yellow form.

Idea behind its creation: Seeing that sword made me think that if it can be infused with pure electrical energy than I’m sure pure lightning based jutsu’s can be created.

Conditions to be able to use it: The user must of mastered Lightning. Also the user must be a high ranked ninja (Sannin Rank) due to the power of this pure lightning and simply being able to create pure lightning will be exceptional hard.

Is strong against: Earth, Mercury, Ice, Lava, wood, Mud, bone, normal lightning

Is weak against: High level Wind, Void, Methanol, Shining Water, Radio Frequency, Light, Diamond Release.

Co-creators (if any): N/A
    Students i passed on this custom element: Gatsndshanks

Picture/Infomation:
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_the_Thunder_God

-Pending until you reach Kage Rank posts-

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 12-02-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element Japanese name: Naiyajinton
    Custom element English name: Diamond Dust
    The element is based on: Ice; Dust
    In the manga, some ninjas were shown to use Hyōton (Ice Release). And I thought of expanding that idea, making a mix between Ice and the current Tsuchikage’s Dust element. Instead of doing compacted objects with ice, such as dragons, mirrors, etc, the user would manipulate the ice so he would form tiny crystals (Diamond Dust) and instead of breaking things to the cellular level and turning them into dust like Onoki (current Tsuchikage) does, this diamond dust would freeze what it touches, turning it into ice.

Diamond dust is similar to fog in that it is a cloud based at the surface; however, it differs from fog in two main ways. Generally fog refers to a cloud composed of liquid water (the term ice fog usually refers to a fog that formed as liquid water and then froze, and frequently seems to occur in valleys with airborne pollution such as Fairbanks, Alaska, while diamond dust forms directly as ice). Also, fog is a dense enough cloud to significantly reduce visibility, while diamond dust is usually very thin and may not have any effect on visibility

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-BsY_0oz0
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_dust
    Idea behind its creation: Ice and Dust elements, Diamond Dust
    Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Ice Element, good chakra control
    Is weak to:Lava; Advanced Fire; Amaterasu (melts imediattly).
    Is strong against: Water; Matter; (Freeze) Dust (even if makes the ice crystals even tinnier, those don’t disappear and the dust crystallizes turning into ice)
    Co-creators (if any):
    Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 01-19-2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Custom element update/edited

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: Umi Katon
    Custom element english name: Liquid Fire ("Greek Fire")
    The element is based on: Earth and Fire
    In the ninja universe many (if not all) shinobi use oil as a incendiary weapon. From jiraya and his toads to the third hokage it shown that tar and oil can be set flame to look streaming "liquid fire". Using earth element to gather petroleum, sulfur, quicklime(calcium oxide) and niter user creates a highly flammable aqueous substance. By releasing large amounts of fire chakra into the substance it ignites and burns to great temperatures.

Being in a aqueous state and having a lower density than water this "liquid fire" can float atop water. Due to the concentration of quicklime(calcium oxide) in the substance the liquid fire is inextinguishable by water rather, some sources suggest that pouring water on it intensified the flame the result of the explosive reaction between water and quicklime(calcium oxide).

Because of the strain of using so much fire charka cost are increased depending on rank (A rank + 10 S rank +20).

Greek fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Calcium oxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://stronghold.heavengames.com/sc/history/greekfire

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...571/Greek-fire

Idea behind its creation: I was watching the history channel and show this special on ancient weapons and Greek Fire or Liquid Fire reminded me of some of the combo fire/oil jutsu.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Earth, Fire and Water. Excellent Chakra Control, large chakra reserves.
    Is weak to: Abysmal Suiton, Void, Sand, Strong Earth, Large Amounts of Pressurized Water
    Is strong against: Water(travel through),Ice/Wood/Silver/Heavens Earth/Tungsten/Gel/Methanol(melt/burn through) Lightning,Fire (increases heat of fire)
    Co-creators (if any):
    Students i passed on this custom element: Rei & ??

I, ♦Rei♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give u the following:

Goro Kaguya, our loyal member, gave on the date 02-November-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Liquid Fire: Umi Katon);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Goro Kaguya his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Umi Katon
    Powered by ♦Rei♦
    Copyright 2009, Goro Kaguya, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by Goro Kaguya; 11-11-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude

]Custom element japanese name: Shiroikiton
    Custom element english name: White Spirit Release
    The element is based on: Chakra Manipulation (Mental and Spiritual Energy) , Wind and Lightning
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): As seen in both the anime and manga, chakra is used constantly and almost every time. It can be seen by being molded into a sharp point for cutting frequently used by Kabuto and most medical ninja, or take form as chakra string to manipulate puppets, these are a few examples but the list goes on and on possibly never ending.
    The user focuses their normal chakra and adding wind chakra to it giving it the sharpness ability and possibly giving it some Wind element characteristics. As sen several times by Neji and his excellent skill in chakra, his rotation technique seems to block amost any kind of attacks. But a flaw in his technique was he has to keep spinning/rotating to keep the "sphere" to be almost indestructible. Similar with the rasengan, it's most effective when its rotating or spinning and has a devastating effect when an opponent is hit. With this in mind, the user would start spinning/rotating their chakra in giving it the same unique ability of the rasengan (allowing it to be a quite powerful offensive tool) and rotation technique (allowing the user with an almost perfect defense). Even though the White Spirit has a similar effect like the rasengan and rotation technique, most justu is done without any handsigns due to the fact that everything is mostly done through releasing chakra (a basic step in beginner training where they begin their chakra training and is mostly done through concentration and focusing). With the effect of the wind element along with the rotating chakra, it extends the range limit of White Spirit to better benefit the user and allowing the elemetn to pierce through most objects.
    Accepting the above as true, we now move to the addition of lightning. Lightning chakra once released, is discharged into the outer shell of any created techniques, causing the phenomenon of an electric arc, resulting in plasma discharge, of insanely high temperatures that can vapourise metal if required.This is based on real life science - See Electric arc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The wind also gets ionised, turning into an electrically charged wind.
    Idea behind its creation: Using Neji as a example because of his excellent chakra control and usage, the idea of chakra release will be extended to a whole new level. As seen in both the anime and manga, Neji exerts chakra into his hands/fingertips and along with his gentle fist technique he's able to close and/or break opponents chakra points if struck hard enough. Another example would be inserting wind chakra within your kunai or weapon to enhance the sharpness of the weapon. Now with them in mind, those two examples will be used to prove that there is a whole new level of chakra control and it's a long way from perfect control chakra. Also, I was studying about Electric Arcs.
    Conditions to be able to use it: Complete mastery of Chakra control and release along with the mastery of Wind and Lightning
    Is weak to: Advanced Water Elements ( where primary base is water ), Light, Darkness, Advanced Wind Elements ( where primary base is Wind )
    Is strong against: Advanced Fire Elements ( since the wind, now turned into plasma, merely gets more excited with heat, increasing its electric charge ) , Advanced Earth Elements ( will get shredded or melted due to the force and heat ), Void ( Void element may absorb the heat of these techniques, but cannot absorb the wind, since wind is a physical substance and not a form of energy - wind just has kinetic energy ), Kinetic Energy ( the rotation is enough to withstand force, as seen in the Neji versus Naruto fight - now that it is mixed with two types of elemental chakra, it can easily withstand it ), Metal elements.
    Co-creators(if any): anbu kakashi, Emperor
    Students i passed on this custom element: ?&? Can only take one tho cause emp and AK r already in this and neither one wants to be my student for some odd reason

~too OP~

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 11-07-2009 at 08:34 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name:Suzinomekasai
    Custom element english name:Dark Fire
    The element is based on:Fire
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):This jutsu takes normal fire jutsus, and pumps extreme, intense, dangerously large amounts of chakra into them, producing a powerful, dark flame whose temperature is second only to that of amaterasu. Prolonged use of this element results in lung problems.
    Idea behind its creation: A way to take Fire to it's extreme levels, and a way to combat Amaterasu.
    Conditions to be able to use it: A complete mastery of Fire, large chakra supply, and incredible endurance.
    Is weak to:Strong Water attacks
    Is strong against:Fire, Earth, Weak Water, Wind.
    Co-creators (if any):BishamonSama
    Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?RokuNR

I, ♦Rei♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give u the following:

Elias, our loyal member, resubmitted on the date 15-November-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Dark Fire: Suzinomekasai);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Elias his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Suzinomekasai
    Powered by ♦Rei♦
    Copyright 2009, Elias, NarutoBase.net

Last edited by ★ Rei ★; 11-23-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Custom element japanese name: [Doujutsu] Me - Soukei Seishou Sauran (Short: Mekeiran)
    Custom element english name: Eye - Total Energy Control (Short: Eye Total Control)
    The element is based on: Eastern teachings of an invisible life energy, what everything is made off (matter and life).
    Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The idea of chakra flowing through every matter or living things creating everything, at least as we manage to see it, implies that this, like any other energy is controllable. The best example of this is EMS and the teleportation it allows, just the same taking energy/matter through space and time.
    Idea behind its creation: Controlling energy, with energy matter, with matter everything; using just your eyes.
    Conditions to be able to use it: Be of admin rank, not RP but simply have fun with it.
    Is weak to: Sleeping pills, heineken and sexual forces.
    Is strong against: Everything that exists but void, since void is the lack of energy and matter.
    Co-creators (if any): No, and never to be.
    Students i passed on this custom element: God forbid I'd teach this to anyone

I, Hellsbadass of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Rei and Zise, give you the following:

Nexus, our loyal member, gave on the date 22-November-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element Me - Soukei Seishou Sauran (Short: Mekeiran);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Nexus his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Me - Soukei Seishou Sauran