Page 22 of 22 « First ... 121819202122
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 568 Discussion and 569 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    Because Madara is dead. The only way you can do an Edo Tensei on someone is:

1. By having a sample of their DNA. Kabuto clearly obtained it form Madara's dead body.

2. If the person is dead and their soul is in the afterlife.

People who are alive cannot be summoned using Edo Tensei. People who are sealed cannot be summoned using Edo Tensei. This means that Tobi IS NOT Madara, under any circumstances. Not his body, not his soul.

There are 3 known techniques (that I can recall offhand) that can be used to revive people from death.

1. Kishō Tensei - Chiyo used this technique to bring Gaara back to life. It transfers the user's chakara into the target, bringing their soul back to the body. In return, the user dies.

2. Edo Tensei - Orochimaru and Kabuto both have used this technique to bring numerous ninja back from the dead, under their control. The ritual requires a dead body and a sample of the target's DNA. The technique then returns the person's soul to the new body, which then takes on the appearance of the person.

3. Rinne Tensei - Pain used this technique to revive the paths of pain as well as everyone he killed in Konoha after he attacked. This technique summons the king of hell to return the soul of the fallen back to it's body. However, this technique requires a lot of chakara and carries a heavy risk to the user.

The only technique that Tobi or Madara could have used here is Rinne Tensei, since it requires the use of Rinnegan and both of them had access to it. However, Madara would have to be alive to use the ability on someone, so he couldn't use it on himself.

Both Izuna and Madara were MS users, able to read the secret Uchiha tablets. They were brothers, and very close. They had all the time in the world to devise a plan like Tsuki no Mei, they had all the time in the world to make preparations and carry out the plan.

I highly doubt Izuna's only role was to give Madara his eyes and then die. It makes a lot more sense for Izuna to give his eyes to Madara on loan long enough to obtain Senju DNA, and then die or go into hiding until most of their plan could be realized. I'm sure Madara was fully planning on obtaining Senju DNA at all costs, even his own life, in his fight with Hashirama.

I'm sure that Izuna or Zetsu was around at the time, helping Madara after the fight (in which he was severely wounded). It's quite possible that Madara had Izuna's body available, then used the last of his stamina to resurrect him using the Rinnegan.

It's also quite possible that Izuna never died.

However, so many of the theories surrounding who Tobi really is are just ridiculous. Either the person they are talking about doesn't fit the time line (too young or too old) or it's someone that clearly allied with Konoha back when Madara was cast out. Madara was known as the Dissenter of his clan, leaving in exile alone at one point.

Why would anyone from his clan (besides Izuna) take up allegiance with him? The Uchiha clan was appointed as the police force in Konoha. Madara was exiled. That's clearly a separation of ideals between Madara and the rest of his clan.

No, other Uchiha just don't fit as possibilities.
    LOL your not getting what I said I said I think Tobi is an actual clone flesh and blood clone. He shares to much of Madara's knowledge. He knows how to achieve the rinnegan, has an unknown past with Nagato, something even the real Madara has.

I understand what Edo tensei does but if you have an actual clone in the real world edo tensei will still work since there like twin brothers. Tobi could really be Madara down to the cellular but not.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

anyone know when the next naruto chapter will be comming out?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:DI wanna know what happens next.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Jan. 11

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the chap wasnt even that good just a bunch of talk.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?p=519487

Last edited by xiaobai; 01-10-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuubinaru View Post
    Jan. 11
    today's the day where is our manga???????