May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

[Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Nagato..

Greetings, Nagato..
    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Plain open field surround by trees beyond our range, grassy ground, no water source nearby, clear weather, during the day
    ~ You may use Uzumaki Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Pair of Cannon Kage Rank Uchiha Itachi (With MS) and Uzumaki Naruto (with Sage Mode and 9 Tails Chakra Mode) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move. Remember that your goal is to showcase both the complete usage of The Six Paths Abilities and Mastery over the 5 Elemental Releases. Good luck! ^^

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Re: [Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Nagato..

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Greetings, Nagato..
    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Plain open field surround by trees beyond our range, grassy ground, no water source nearby, clear weather, during the day
    ~ You may use Uzumaki Nagato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Pair of Cannon Kage Rank Uchiha Itachi (With MS) and Uzumaki Naruto (with Sage Mode and 9 Tails Chakra Mode) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move. Remember that your goal is to showcase both the complete usage of The Six Paths Abilities and Mastery over the 5 Elemental Releases. Good luck! ^^

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Thanks...and btw..

Nagato is better than Itachi..

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=132460

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

Right! Naruto has a scroll on his back and 2 clones on Myobokuzan gatheringan natural energy. Itachi has his 3T Sharingan activated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nagato! You don't need to do this anymore...

Naruto...he doesn't understand reason any longer...He's completely fallen...

*Itachi does one handseal and exhales a sea of fire in front of him, covering the whole field and your vision of both him and Naruto*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*Naruto at the same time takes the scroll from his back and reverse summons a clone from myobokuzan that disperses and enables him to enter sage mode, unknown to you. As soon as Naruto enters Sage Mode he runs to the Left (your right) incircling you but still mid-range from you, while throwing a total of 8 kunais (4 with explosive tags and then 4 with smoke bombs)*

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with. This technique can also be used to summon shadow clones like fukasaku did with naruto’s clones.

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Right! Naruto has a scroll on his back and 2 clones on Myobokuzan gatheringan natural energy. Itachi has his 3T Sharingan activated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nagato! You don't need to do this anymore...

Naruto...he doesn't understand reason any longer...He's completely fallen...

*Itachi does one handseal and exhales a sea of fire in front of him, covering the whole field and your vision of both him and Naruto*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*Naruto at the same time takes the scroll from his back and reverse summons a clone from myobokuzan that disperses and enables him to enter sage mode, unknown to you. As soon as Naruto enters Sage Mode he runs to the Left (your right) incircling you but still mid-range from you, while throwing a total of 8 kunais (4 with explosive tags and then 4 with smoke bombs)*

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
    Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with. This technique can also be used to summon shadow clones like fukasaku did with naruto’s clones.

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
    Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
    Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
    Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Nagato: @_@" '
    Asura Path
    '...My body is moving on it's own again....
    .sshhssss...Nagato's personality begins to slip away...

This starts playing....

When Itachi begins to exhale his massive fire technique and Naruto begins running to the left, Nagato grows two extra arms on both sides of his body while forming a Wind Style Rasengan in one hand and Water Destruction in the other. He slams both techniques together forming a Water Typhoon Vortex that cancels out the fire technique. While releasing it one of his extra arms simultaneously fires off a chakra laser explosion in between both Naruto and Itachi which destroys the area.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path opens the top of its head, revealing a cannon of sorts. The cannon then releases a massive blast of chakra in the form of a laser, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area. Nagato can use this technique through the activation of the Asura Path by revealing a cannon in one of his arms.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato activating the Asura Path.

Edit______________________________________

Note:

I dont know if youre gonna still throw the kunai etc but the path of the laser blast would intersect the pathway of the kunai just incase you still throw them & there was anything unclear to why I didnt say anything about it. I guess you can call it a precaution just incase you still throw them.

Last edited by Obíto; 01-25-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

Nagato: @_@" ''...My body is moving on it's own again.... .sshhssss...Nagato's personality begins to slip away...

This starts playing....

When Itachi begins to exhale his massive fire technique and Naruto begins running to the left, Nagato grows two extra arms on both sides of his body while forming a Wind Style Rasengan in one hand and Water Destruction in the other. He slams both techniques together forming a Water Typhoon Vortex that cancels out the fire technique. While releasing it one of his extra arms simultaneously fires off a chakra laser explosion in between both Naruto and Itachi which destroys the area.

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

(Reza Bakuhatsu no Jutsu ) - Laser Explosion Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path opens the top of its head, revealing a cannon of sorts. The cannon then releases a massive blast of chakra in the form of a laser, causing a powerful explosion that devastates the surrounding area. Nagato can use this technique through the activation of the Asura Path by revealing a cannon in one of his arms.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato activating the Asura Path.

Edit______________________________________

Note:

I dont know if youre gonna still throw the kunai etc but the path of the laser blast would intersect the pathway of the kunai just incase you still throw them & there was anything unclear to why I didnt say anything about it. I guess you can call it a precaution just incase you still throw them.
    @Bolded: Was unsure if you were targeting me and itachi since that made me seem you weren't. However, i'll act as if i need to defend against it.

Also, personal note: Loved that use of the Asura Path ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Nagato, but we both know your eyes have seen too much pain...Its time you closed them...

*As Itachi sees you firing the laser blast right after the clash between the fire and your water/wind defense, he activates his MS and envelops himself into a warrior of pure chakra and power: Susano. Itachi moves in a blink of an eye and uses the Yata mirror to block your laser with ease and no damage. He then extends the powerfull sword of Totsuka in a powerfull downwards slam, crushing you from above with such speed and might you'd be almost unable to react.*

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS.

Nagato!!!! Snap out of it!!!! NOW!!!

*Naruto continued to incircle you and, by the time Susano was about to slam you with the giant sword, he forms a giant shuriken of wind on his dominant hand and throws it at you with giant speeds from your right. By doing this, he reduces his Sage Mode in 2 turns (thus leaving me this turn and one more). As he does this, you are focusing on the sword coming crushing you form above, thus, its unlikely you'd notice the wind coming from the right and both attacks will hit you more or less at the same time.*

(Senpo: Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: Sage arts: spiraling shuriken is a stonger version of wind style: spiraling shuriken. The user encases the sprialing shuriken with sage chakra to maintain its form and remove any possibilty that the technique can cause damage to the user, this then allows the user to also throw the spiraling shuriken at their target/s and when near the spiraling shuriken will expand some distance with incredible force and explode. (user is unharmed by the affects of this technique due to the use of sage mode)
    Note: can only be used in sage mode and after two consecutive uses will automatically end sage mode.

*The second Naruto releases the large shuriken of wind he bites his thumb, does the required quick handseals and summons Ma and Pa on his shoulders, preparing for his next moves in case you can dodge 2 attacks like those done at the same time*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

Shima and Fukasaku - Toad Sennins
    Better known as Ma and Pa are two Toad Elders that taught Jiraiya Senjutsu in his youth.
    These two toad sennin, Shima and Fukasaku, acted as advisors to the elder toad sage. They had the ability to combine with Jiraiya to enter his "Sennin" mode. This mode changed Jiraiya's form and allowed him to access natural energy. This form also allowed him to utilize Fukasaku and Shima's jutsu.

Naruto-boyo so you finally want to taste my stew, uh? *sees Nagato* The Rinnegan, again? I need to get back to my stew you know?

Ma, this is more serious than ever. Your stew can wait. Besides, its not like its going to be any good for Naruto...

Last edited by Scorps; 01-26-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

@Bolded: Was unsure if you were targeting me and itachi since that made me seem you weren't. However, i'll act as if i need to defend against it.

Also, personal note: Loved that use of the Asura Path ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Nagato, but we both know your eyes have seen too much pain...Its time you closed them...

*As Itachi sees you firing the laser blast right after the clash between the fire and your water/wind defense, he activates his MS and envelops himself into a warrior of pure chakra and power: Susano. Itachi moves in a blink of an eye and uses the Yata mirror to block your laser with ease and no damage. He then extends the powerfull sword of Totsuka in a powerfull downwards slam, crushing you from above with such speed and might you'd be almost unable to react.*

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) - Eye Technique: God Of The Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equipped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity. Its also is equipped with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural item that can repel all attacks. The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gourd. If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move for three turns.
    Note: This Version can only be used by Itachi Uchiha and must have MS.

Nagato!!!! Snap out of it!!!! NOW!!!

*Naruto continued to incircle you and, by the time Susano was about to slam you with the giant sword, he forms a giant shuriken of wind on his dominant hand and throws it at you with giant speeds from your right. By doing this, he reduces his Sage Mode in 2 turns (thus leaving me this turn and one more). As he does this, you are focusing on the sword coming crushing you form above, thus, its unlikely you'd notice the wind coming from the right and both attacks will hit you more or less at the same time.*

(Senpo: Rasenshuriken) - Sage Art: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: Sage arts: spiraling shuriken is a stonger version of wind style: spiraling shuriken. The user encases the sprialing shuriken with sage chakra to maintain its form and remove any possibilty that the technique can cause damage to the user, this then allows the user to also throw the spiraling shuriken at their target/s and when near the spiraling shuriken will expand some distance with incredible force and explode. (user is unharmed by the affects of this technique due to the use of sage mode)
    Note: can only be used in sage mode and after two consecutive uses will automatically end sage mode.

*The second Naruto releases the large shuriken of wind he bites his thumb, does the required quick handseals and summons Ma and Pa on his shoulders, preparing for his next moves in case you can dodge 2 attacks like those done at the same time*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

Shima and Fukasaku - Toad Sennins
    Better known as Ma and Pa are two Toad Elders that taught Jiraiya Senjutsu in his youth.
    These two toad sennin, Shima and Fukasaku, acted as advisors to the elder toad sage. They had the ability to combine with Jiraiya to enter his "Sennin" mode. This mode changed Jiraiya's form and allowed him to access natural energy. This form also allowed him to utilize Fukasaku and Shima's jutsu.

Naruto-boyo so you finally want to taste my stew, uh? *sees Nagato* The Rinnegan, again? I need to get back to my stew you know?

Ma, this is more serious than ever. Your stew can wait. Besides, its not like its going to be any good for Naruto...

thanks, I was basically taking advantage of you both being near each other, trying to make you both defend or one of you at least by shooting at the ground inbetween the both of you guys. :zonder:
    __________________________________________________ __________________

Kabuto: This Itachi....is quite remarkable....tssss
    Nagato: @_@" (Subconsciously) I can't let myself be controlled by someone such as this.. >_<"

'Deva Path'

Nagato's eyes widen as over the horizon of the clash of techniques, he sees the fully enveloped Itachi within Susanoo deflecting his lazer blast with no drawbacks, so he knows Naruto was not affected by the beam and must be continuing with a move. Nagato at this time was also able to see the raising of the sword of Totsuka as well as hear the loud screech of an incoming jutsu from his right, so without hesitation he activates the powers of the Deva path and releases a massive repulsive blast from his body that disperses the Rasenshuriken and pushes Naruto and Itachi backwards a bit. Simultaneously two of my extra arms (One on each side) start to throw a torrent of kunai & shuriken (10 from each hand) towards Naruto and Itachi. Right after releasing the shinra tensei repulsing everything and everyone backwards, Nagato performed one handseal from elemental mastery of earth and creates a curved swamp deep enough to drown Manda II under Naruto and Itachi that extends a mid range distance worth behind them from their current positions.

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.

Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment) [Mid Scale]
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

thanks, I was basically taking advantage of you both being near each other, trying to make you both defend or one of you at least by shooting at the ground inbetween the both of you guys. :zonder:
    __________________________________________________ __________________

Kabuto: This Itachi....is quite remarkable....tssss
    Nagato: @_@" (Subconsciously) I can't let myself be controlled by someone such as this.. >_<"

Nagato's eyes widen as over the horizon of the clash of techniques, he sees the fully enveloped Itachi within Susanoo deflecting his lazer blast with no drawbacks, so he knows Naruto was not affected by the beam and must be continuing with a move. Nagato at this time was also able to see the raising of the sword of Totsuka as well as hear the loud screech of an incoming jutsu from his right, so without hesitation he activates the powers of the Deva path and releases a massive repulsive blast from his body that disperses the Rasenshuriken and pushes Naruto and Itachi backwards a bit. Simultaneously two of my extra arms (One on each side) start to throw a torrent of kunai & shuriken (10 from each hand) towards Naruto and Itachi. Right after releasing the shinra tensei repulsing everything and everyone backwards, Nagato performed one handseal from elemental mastery of earth and creates a curved swamp deep enough to drown Manda II under Naruto and Itachi that extends a mid range distance worth behind them from their current positions.

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.

Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment) [Mid Scale]
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    *As the blast of gravity repulse pushes the sword away and nullifies the rasenshuriken, naruto and itachi are well aware that they have only a slim window of time to attack so immediately Itachi guards himself with the Yata Mirror, while having his right MS closed. A split second later he opens it focusing on your crotch and in an upwards movement up to your face, lets a trail of black flames right in your body and leaving you screaming in pain. At the same time Naruto notices the wave of gravity coming towards him as well so he touches the ground and a giant golem rises in front of him only to be completely obliterated a second after by the shinra tensei while leaving naruto undamaged and since naruto had already finished summoning Ma and Pa, they both start chanting, affecting your senses and slowly putting you under a genjutsu (this will take ). As the golem is shattered naruto notices you being engulfed in black flames and thus he runs into short range of you which would take only a split second. He comes slightly behind you and delivers a full strength punch in your back, sending you flying towards Itachi's Susanoo*

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

(Magen: Gamarinshou) - Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Singing
    Range: Close(0m-5m), Mid(5m-10m), Far(10m+)
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description:A Genjutsu utilized by Fukasaku and Shima. The Genjutsu affects the user by attacking their sense of hearing. By combining their voices into a melody only toad's can sing, they can bind the body and mind of the one who hears it. The victims will feel themselves trapped within a binding cube held in place by four large toads. While under the Genjutsu, they will be vulnerable to outside attack. The Genjutsu's weakness stems from the length of time it takes for the toad's to come into harmony, and that as a hearing-based Genjutsu, it gives away their location immediately.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Note: all jutsu are done in the small windows after your Shinra Tensei and before your Swamp. Amaterasu is instant and Golem is fast, which coupled with naruto's sage mod would mean a even quicker jutsu (+10 naturally given to Ninjutsu + Sage Mode). I didn't say anything concerning the kunais because the yata mirror and the golem would defend against those as you said they were throwed at the same time as shinra tensei meaning that they'd be blocked by my techniques.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

*As the blast of gravity repulse pushes the sword away and nullifies the rasenshuriken, naruto and itachi are well aware that they have only a slim window of time to attack so immediately Itachi guards himself with the Yata Mirror, while having his right MS closed. A split second later he opens it focusing on your crotch and in an upwards movement up to your face, lets a trail of black flames right in your body and leaving you screaming in pain. At the same time Naruto notices the wave of gravity coming towards him as well so he touches the ground and a giant golem rises in front of him only to be completely obliterated a second after by the shinra tensei while leaving naruto undamaged and since naruto had already finished summoning Ma and Pa, they both start chanting, affecting your senses and slowly putting you under a genjutsu (this will take ). As the golem is shattered naruto notices you being engulfed in black flames and thus he runs into short range of you which would take only a split second. He comes slightly behind you and delivers a full strength punch in your back, sending you flying towards Itachi's Susanoo*

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Range:Short-Long
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

(Magen: Gamarinshou) - Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Singing
    Range: Close(0m-5m), Mid(5m-10m), Far(10m+)
    Chakra Cost:40
    Description:A Genjutsu utilized by Fukasaku and Shima. The Genjutsu affects the user by attacking their sense of hearing. By combining their voices into a melody only toad's can sing, they can bind the body and mind of the one who hears it. The victims will feel themselves trapped within a binding cube held in place by four large toads. While under the Genjutsu, they will be vulnerable to outside attack. The Genjutsu's weakness stems from the length of time it takes for the toad's to come into harmony, and that as a hearing-based Genjutsu, it gives away their location immediately.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Note: all jutsu are done in the small windows after your Shinra Tensei and before your Swamp. Amaterasu is instant and Golem is fast, which coupled with naruto's sage mod would mean a even quicker jutsu (+10 naturally given to Ninjutsu + Sage Mode). I didn't say anything concerning the kunais because the yata mirror and the golem would defend against those as you said they were throwed at the same time as shinra tensei meaning that they'd be blocked by my techniques.

I dont think my kunai fly as fast as shinra tensei even though they are done at the same time. >_>

Also, I remember a thread talking about Sage modes speed increase not being all that dramatic based on the speed charts +5. So I doubt you can advance from Mid range to short range, then short range... to behind me in a "split second." Or maybe it was just a phrase to mean "really fast"? But Id say id be able to absorb the flames before youve even gotten behind me. Id give you short range, but behind me in a split second would have to be 3rd gate or higher bro.

Nagato: Is that....Amaterasu!??......This isn't gonna stop me, you need to come at me with all youve got!!!

Nagato can see both Itachi and Naruto defending from the shinra tensei and kunai effectively; Itachi holding out his Susanoo's shield closing one eye that trickles in blood and Naruto touching the ground with Ma and Pa on his shoulders. As expected of Itachi from Nagatos assumptions, it was Amaterasu...because now his lower body has caught flame in progression up to his chest ripping threw his clothes and without a seconds hesitation he activates the Preta path absorbing the chakra out of the black flames before it gets to his face. While keeping an eye on everyone's movements with his rinnegan.

Using the chakra form the flames, his body revitalizes in almost an instant and was able to keep track of Naruto's movements quickly planning to time his counter attack accordingly since Naruto has gotten so close without attempting to do anything yet. By the time Naruto got within short range and the flames have been absorbed, he makes a handseal enveloping his body into lightning and releases a tremendous blast of lightning bolts that cover a cicular area..

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Last edited by Obíto; 01-31-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

I dont think my kunai fly as fast as shinra tensei even though they are done at the same time. >_>

Also, I remember a thread talking about Sage modes speed increase not being all that dramatic based on the speed charts +5. So I doubt you can advance from Mid range to short range, then short range... to behind me in a "split second." Or maybe it was just a phrase to mean "really fast"? But Id say id be able to absorb the flames before youve even gotten behind me. Id give you short range, but behind me in a split second would have to be 3rd gate or higher bro.

Nagato: Is that....Amaterasu!??......This isn't gonna stop me, you need to come at me with all youve got!!!

Nagato can see both Itachi and Naruto defending from the shinra tensei and kunai effectively; Itachi holding out his Susanoo's shield closing one eye that trickles in blood and Naruto touching the ground with Ma and Pa on his shoulders. As expected of Itachi from Nagatos assumptions, it was Amaterasu...because now his lower body has caught flame in progression up to his chest ripping threw his clothes and without a seconds hesitation he activates the Preta path absorbing the chakra out of the black flames before it gets to his face. While keeping an eye on everyone's movements with his rinnegan.

Using the chakra form the flames, his body revitalizes in almost an instant and was able to keep track of Naruto's movements quickly planning to time his counter attack accordingly since Naruto has gotten so close without attempting to do anything yet. By the time Naruto got within short range and the flames have been absorbed, he makes a handseal enveloping his body into lightning and releases a tremendous blast of lightning bolts that cover a cicular area..

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.

Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.
    Sorry for the delay... Btw, yes, when i said "split second" its the same as "in the blink of an eye", etc etc. It simply means very very fast. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*As Naruto notices you absorbing the Black Flames and the Natural Energy fleeting from his body as Sage Mode ends, he stops advancing. With Ma and Pa still chanting on his shoulders and being chanting for awhile, their voices have now completely synced and thus you are now caught in their genjutsu (as soon as you absorbed the black flames). This leaves you paralyzed and unable to move as you see yourself sealed inside a large chained cube, surrounded by Toad Sages. As Naruto notices you completely frozen, paralyzed and unable to move, he grasps the 9 Tails Chakra in his mind and bathes his body in it, entering a special mode as this chakra revitalizes and potentiates his body to unimaginable levels. Without delay, he raises his hand and creates a giant rasengan surrounded by other small rasengans and, using his hyper speed clashes it into you just as you finish absorbing the amaterasu. The power of such a technique, the fact that he can move now way quicker than you and that he was already short range of you while you are now under a powerful genjutsu that completely makes it impossible for you to know what is happening makes it impossible to dodge it. As the technique hits you (you'd be completely unaware of this), it sends you flying (of sorts). Using the Sword of Totsuka, Itachi matches your movement in the air and pierces you with the sword mid flight, sealing you in it for eternity.*

(Kyūbi Chakura Mōdo) - Nine Tailed Fox Chakra Mode
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: Naruto accesses the Kyubi chakra that is sealed away in his body after the seperation of the chakra from the kyubi and its will. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. In doing so, he gains a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette. The colour of his eyes changes from blue to orange, instead of red. Also, while the demon fox shroud is red and releases chakra as burning, acidic bubbles, this form's shroud is yellow and releases chakra as flickers of flame, instead. With the Nine-Tails' power under his control, Naruto's strength is significantly increased adding +15 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. His speed is greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses A while in his Lightning Release Armor. Naruto Whilst in this state can create from the shroud chakra arms which can aide in the manipulation of various techniques. The chakra arms give Naruto greater range of attacks as well as greater dexterity and manoeuvrability with his fighting style without the use of shadow clones. However, using the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is a huge risk. Naruto has to temporarily "shelve" his own chakra in order to use the Nine-Tails' chakra, which allows the Nine-Tails to automatically drain his original chakra Thus Naruto can only maintain this state for 5 turns before its deactivation.
    Note: Technique can only be used once and last 5 turns when activated.

(Wakusei Rasengan) - Planetary Spiralling Sphere
    Description: Naruto while in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode creates a large Rasengan in one of his hands, which is then surrounded by three smaller Rasengan, in a similar manner to how satellites revolve around a planet. When coming into contact with a target, the disordered rotations of the individual Rasengan, created with the large Rasengan in the center spinning in one direction, with the smaller ones oribting it spin in the opposite, they interact with each other to form a huge conical and turbulent vortex.
    Note: Can only be used once.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Sorry for the delay... Btw, yes, when i said "split second" its the same as "in the blink of an eye", etc etc. It simply means very very fast. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*As Naruto notices you absorbing the Black Flames and the Natural Energy fleeting from his body as Sage Mode ends, he stops advancing. With Ma and Pa still chanting on his shoulders and being chanting for awhile, their voices have now completely synced and thus you are now caught in their genjutsu (as soon as you absorbed the black flames). This leaves you paralyzed and unable to move as you see yourself sealed inside a large chained cube, surrounded by Toad Sages. As Naruto notices you completely frozen, paralyzed and unable to move, he grasps the 9 Tails Chakra in his mind and bathes his body in it, entering a special mode as this chakra revitalizes and potentiates his body to unimaginable levels. Without delay, he raises his hand and creates a giant rasengan surrounded by other small rasengans and, using his hyper speed clashes it into you just as you finish absorbing the amaterasu. The power of such a technique, the fact that he can move now way quicker than you and that he was already short range of you while you are now under a powerful genjutsu that completely makes it impossible for you to know what is happening makes it impossible to dodge it. As the technique hits you (you'd be completely unaware of this), it sends you flying (of sorts). Using the Sword of Totsuka, Itachi matches your movement in the air and pierces you with the sword mid flight, sealing you in it for eternity.*

(Kyūbi Chakura Mōdo) - Nine Tailed Fox Chakra Mode
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: Naruto accesses the Kyubi chakra that is sealed away in his body after the seperation of the chakra from the kyubi and its will. He can access its chakra directly whenever he needs it without interacting with the beast at all. In doing so, he gains a chakra shroud that resembles the Sage of the Six Paths' silhouette. The colour of his eyes changes from blue to orange, instead of red. Also, while the demon fox shroud is red and releases chakra as burning, acidic bubbles, this form's shroud is yellow and releases chakra as flickers of flame, instead. With the Nine-Tails' power under his control, Naruto's strength is significantly increased adding +15 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. His speed is greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses A while in his Lightning Release Armor. Naruto Whilst in this state can create from the shroud chakra arms which can aide in the manipulation of various techniques. The chakra arms give Naruto greater range of attacks as well as greater dexterity and manoeuvrability with his fighting style without the use of shadow clones. However, using the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is a huge risk. Naruto has to temporarily "shelve" his own chakra in order to use the Nine-Tails' chakra, which allows the Nine-Tails to automatically drain his original chakra Thus Naruto can only maintain this state for 5 turns before its deactivation.
    Note: Technique can only be used once and last 5 turns when activated.

(Wakusei Rasengan) - Planetary Spiralling Sphere
    Description: Naruto while in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode creates a large Rasengan in one of his hands, which is then surrounded by three smaller Rasengan, in a similar manner to how satellites revolve around a planet. When coming into contact with a target, the disordered rotations of the individual Rasengan, created with the large Rasengan in the center spinning in one direction, with the smaller ones oribting it spin in the opposite, they interact with each other to form a huge conical and turbulent vortex.
    Note: Can only be used once.
    In the manga and the anime, Nagato was smart enough to know from the jump the sound of the frogs could be a genjutsu before he even approached Jiraiya. So this would be of no surprise once Ive been caught as Ive already seen them from them being on your shoulders.

Also Id like to make a note that within the timeline, even though two turns have passed with this being the second after my blocking technique absorption seal, almost no time has passed by which contradicts the idea that Id be in the genutsu at the start of my turn because I did release the chidori Raimei at you once I was done, which you didnt do anything about and it was apart of my first turn not this one. that was really confusing and that jutsu might need to be looked at.

It wouldnt take a rocket scientist to know that you will take advantage of my paralyzed body once you saw that I was caught, especially knowing how close you are to me.

*Ma & Pa, to Nagatos right continuously sung a tune ontop of Narutos shoulders which made their location obvious when they came into short range, then without warning Nagatos body began to stiffen and before his eyes his surroundings immediately changed to an organic like scenery, with four toad sages surrounding him while he was trapped inside a cube like object. At this point in time, it was plainly obvious to be a high level sound based genjutsu casted by the two toads as soon as he appeared in this illusion. So

So one of the Asura path arms reaches into a pouch and doesnt pull out a kunai but causes it to pierce through the bag straight into Nagatos leg. As soon as Nagato is released, he already has a plan in mind, but Naruto, surprisingly to Nagato makes contact with his chest in his new form with a rasengan and within the same motion, he starts absorbing the chakra out of the technique while the 4 Asura path arms come around grabbing Naruto in various places. The closest hand grabs Narutos wrist that used the rasengan breaking it in one motion and the other 3 grab his waist and his other arms bicep to prevent movement and handseals while breaking his bones at the same time. All while this is happening Nagato is absorbing the chakra out of the planetary rasengan and Narutos chakra right out of his broken body due to being so close to the barrier while keeping an eye on Itachis movements. With being able to absorb so much chakra so rapidly, he throws Narutos broken body towards Itachi with his Asura Path arms(if youre still throwing the sword then I will time it and throw Naruto into the sword while jumping dodging using the momentum to evade the slash)*.

If the method of releasing the gen wasnt valid then the rasengan impact pain would wake me up out of the genjutsu and Id still go through with the same plan. Also using the blocking technique at such a close range with Ma and Pa are on your shoulders they would have their chakra robbed from them too

*Nagato keeping his eyes on Itachi immediately causes the ground to shake making Itachi fall to the ground as nothing is protecting his legs, then without hesitation Nagato makes another handseal making water gush up from beneath him which is followed up by an electrocuting shock*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Last edited by Obíto; 02-04-2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Made things neater

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm far worse.

I've been reading your last move for the last 25minutes and trying to look at it in different angles and trying to picture everything together. My problem with it is naruto s speed. I don't thing you can get the time window you describe to do your counter. However I'm going to ask a second opinion on this to be sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Sorry for the wait. I had to confirm your last move to be sure my reasoning was both sound and fair. I've discussed this with SY and he shares my opinion.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/379/4

If you read through Jiraya's explanation of that Genjutsu, it paralizes your nerves and your mind, leaving you unable to move. That is why, even with Nagato's abilities, once caught in the Genjutsu, he is left unable to move, so stabbing is not an option. Because of that you take a direct hit of Naruto's attack sending you flying (and severly injured/dead) at itachi's sealing sword, which is game over. Even if you were able to stab yourself to release from the gen, you wouldn't be able to react in time to Naruto's speed. He was in short range and burst at you while you'd be stabbing yourself and fightning against the Genjutsu. With his speed in that mode, you'd become unable to react in time to his attack so you take its hit completely. Its our understanding that your last move isn't valid.

However, this was a test for your abilities with the bio and its special techniques, so i'm going to post my overal appreciation. Everything went well until i summoned the toads. Until that point you performed brillantly and used the paths with prowess and with smarts. However, once i summoned then you should have disposed of them immediatly. It was an opening done on purpose. You could have used Basho Tennin on one of them, thus breaking my use of any of their combined techniques in the future. The moment you failed to disperse the toads, your test came downhill. Also, another thing that was missing was the showcase of elemental mastery. In a test that generally spans 6 to 8 turns you came this far without shocasing great use of elemental techniques which is also part of the judging.

Its with pain that i have to tell you TEST FAILED. You can retake it again in one month from today.