Hybrid View

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Sensei Test] - Leaf

Welcome Leaf

I will be your administrator for this test
    The rules are as follow:

- Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain with surrounding trees on the outskirts.
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Ryoku bio in my signature.

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and Leaf may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Re: [Sensei Test] - Leaf

I am going to use my Lightning Uchiha bio, 2nd tomoe activated.
    Link in sig, though bio needs update (nin, tai, gen, ken mastered now).

Let's make it a good fight ^_^

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    I am going to use my Lightning Uchiha bio, 2nd tomoe activated.
    Link in sig, though bio needs update (nin, tai, gen, ken mastered now).

Let's make it a good fight ^_^

As soon Lightning comes into Ryokus view, he performs a few handseals blinding her view and the use of her sharingan, while shes blinded he continues to put his palm on the ground causing rocks to rise and jag her from underneath. Then he makes a handseal creating two shadow clones on both sides of him 2 meters apart.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

We all stay vigilant of your moves.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

As you blind me, I realise that you can attack me easily whilst I cannot see you so I shoot myself backwards into long range, but stay low to the ground, for then I will have more time to react if you launch attacks towards me. Directly after that whilst landing I create a rain cloud of my water chakra out of which rain pours. The rain reaches all over the battle field and contains my chakra so I know where you are even though I cannot see you. Then as I sense you creating your clones, I directly create three (3) clones myself that will monitor your movements as well as you clones' movements through the rain.
    The clones are:

-------C1---------
    --C2---Me---C3---

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

As you blind me, I realise that you can attack me easily whilst I cannot see you so I shoot myself backwards into long range, but stay low to the ground, for then I will have more time to react if you launch attacks towards me. Directly after that whilst landing I create a rain cloud of my water chakra out of which rain pours. The rain reaches all over the battle field and contains my chakra so I know where you are even though I cannot see you. Then as I sense you creating your clones, I directly create three (3) clones myself that will monitor your movements as well as you clones' movements through the rain.
    The clones are:

-------C1---------
    --C2---Me---C3---

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

As his opponents fires herself backwards Ryoku continues to place his palms on the ground, but instead he creates enormous rock pillars to erupt from the ground behind her in order to impale her as shes going backwards low to the ground. Ryoku put his hands together for a single handseal to create two shadow clones on both sides of him who all stay vigilant of her movements. The clone on the right of Ryoku then releases a blade of wind towards her at her current location once hes created.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

As I send myself flying backwards and see the pillars coming towards me I quickly release non-focused lighting chakra from my body to destroy the pillars. Due to this I will not fly all the way to mid range and reach the ground again right after I destroyed the pillars. Then quickly perform the 'Ram' handseal whilst you perform the clone handseal, releasing a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path as you create your clones and use the wind blade. Directly after I released the Pressure Damage, I perform the 'Bird' handseal and make spears emerge from the ground to skew you.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 01-02-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

As I send myself flying backwards and see the pillars coming towards me I quickly release non-focused lighting chakra from my body to destroy the pillars. Due to this I will not fly all the way to mid range and reach the ground again right after I destroyed the pillars. Then quickly perform the 'Ram' handseal whilst you perform the clone handseal, releasing a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path as you create your clones and use the wind blade. Directly after I released the Pressure Damage, I perform the 'Bird' handseal and make spears emerge from the ground to skew you.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

As you and my clone release their wind techniques, my other clone performs a single handseal causing the ground on the sides of you to rise and smash you, while I simultaneously dig underground digging to my right analyzing whats happening on the battlefield until I emerge in a safe spot from long range behind you in your blind spot. The clone that released the wind blade continues and performs a few handseals releasing a massive wall of fireballs towards you.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

As I notice the sections of earth on both sides of me I almost instantly create pillars of earth underneath my feet and launch myself up into the air above the sections of earth. At this point, I assume, you have already gone underground. You will at this point not notice me from underground as I don't touch the ground, but neither do I know where you are, though I notice you are not on your previous location. I land onto the ground as the first clone releases the fire blast, on which moment I quickly perform the 'Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger' handseals and spit a giant amount of water from my mouth which encircles me and protects me from the fire. As I notice the water wall becomes weaker I start focusing my wind chakra and perform the 'Ram' handseal, then as the wall will no longer give me any protection I release the pressure damage, which will, if there is any remaining fire, take the weakened fire with it towards your clones, becoming a wind/fire combo.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 01-16-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

As I notice the sections of earth on both sides of me I almost instantly create pillars of earth underneath my feet and launch myself up into the air above the sections of earth. At this point, I assume, you have already gone underground. You will at this point not notice me from underground as I don't touch the ground, but neither do I know where you are, though I notice you are not on your previous location. I land onto the ground as the first clone releases the fire blast, on which moment I quickly perform the 'Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger' handseals and spit a giant amount of water from my mouth which encircles me and protects me from the fire. As I notice the water wall becomes weaker I start focusing my wind chakra and perform the 'Ram' handseal, then as the wall will no longer give me any protection I release the pressure damage, which will, if there is any remaining fire, take the weakened fire with it towards your clones, becoming a wind/fire combo.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

The left clone [M2] creates an antlion under Lightning when the water begins to rise in the attempts to defend from the great fire technique. While at the same time, the right clone, M1 starts running towards his right & Ryoku emerges behind Lightning at long range while shes manipulating her water wall to defend form the fire technique and when the antlion starts spiraling inwards he waits to see her reaction and then he releases a blast of water from his mouth at her location and quickly infuses the water with electricity right behind it.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Note: If you continue with your wind technique, the result wont be a wind and fire combo as the fire has already been canceled out by the A ranked water.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

As the wall of water formed around me and perform the antilion technique I spit out a large amount of water, which fills up the hole in the ground and forms a small ocean around us, all the way towards long range. Then directly after I spit out the water I create huge waves of water in all directions around me for I still do not know where you are. I used this technique both to attack, and cause even more water to be on the battlefield. Directly thereafter I create a plateau of earth beneath me that rises up from underneath the water, causing a small waterfall when it lifts me up a couple of meters above the water.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
    Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

~Testing Ended~

Im going to have to conclude the test here, and submit it for grading as your basically surrounded in large amounts of water. My electrified water bullet would electrocute any surrounding water youre creating from the mouth or on the ground around you which would paralyze or shock you to death, before any further water would reach me.

My opinion...I know youre good at teaching others, and you proved that, but I think you may still need some time to hone your understanding of fighting strategically and using elemental combos.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

~Overruled~

A non-fatal mistake shouldnt merrit the end of the fight. As of right now the test is still incomplete. Waves of insipration is not enought to kill him, as we have seen that Chidori nagashi isnt enough to kill someone (only stun them). So your waves of insipration zaps him when he expels all that water, but it should just stun him not, Kill him. Nagato.. Please make your move, and continue the fight. Remember, the bare minimum is 6 full turns. This will be the beginning of turn 5.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    ~Overruled~

A non-fatal mistake shouldnt merrit the end of the fight. As of right now the test is still incomplete. Waves of insipration is not enought to kill him, as we have seen that Chidori nagashi isnt enough to kill someone (only stun them). So your waves of insipration zaps him when he expels all that water, but it should just stun him not, Kill him. Nagato.. Please make your move, and continue the fight. Remember, the bare minimum is 6 full turns. This will be the beginning of turn 5.

Sorry, I will not fail you sir!!!

Both clones seeing you being stunned take immediate simultaneous actions by (M2) performing a few handseals and a blinding light comes from his body (the real me closes my eyes briefly) that blinds you while at the same time the clone that started to run towards his right (M1), takes advantage by rushing towards you with a speed boost and hits you several times in the upper body with lightning chakra channeled in his fists numbing you even more. As (M1) gets within short range of you the real me makes a few handseals causing black clouds to rain black oil over you and my clones area picks up a rock and labels it with a tag and throws it near the both of you while myself and M2 watches the both of you.

Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Note: My clone M1 has his back facing M2 so he will not be blinded running towards you, just incase you were wondering.

Last edited by Obíto; 02-01-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    ~Overruled~

Awesome ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Sorry, I will not fail you sir!!!

Both clones seeing you being stunned take immediate simultaneous actions by (M2) performing a few handseals and a blinding light comes from his body (the real me closes my eyes briefly) that blinds you while at the same time the clone that started to run towards his right (M1), takes advantage by rushing towards you with a speed boost and hits you several times in the upper body with lightning chakra channeled in his fists numbing you even more. As (M1) gets within short range of you the real me makes a few handseals causing black clouds to rain black oil over you and my clones area picks up a rock and labels it with a tag and throws it near the both of you while myself and M2 watches the both of you.

Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki) � Thunder Lightning Flash Strike
    Description: This is taken form a form of Chinese martial arts southern style. The user chargers their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy and then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra and hits the enemy 8 times around the shoulders, chest and stomach and discharges the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemies movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles.
    Note: Affect lasts for 1 turn
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

Note: My clone M1 has his back facing M2 so he will not be blinded running towards you, just incase you were wondering.
    As soon as I can move again (this doesn't take very long) and notice I get blinded by your lightning jutsu I stamp onto the ground, raising a wall of earth in front of me, whilst throwing a smoke bomb. The wall is thus blocking the light for me and blocking your vision of me, as does the smoke bomb. Directly after the wall is raised, and receives your punches, I use my still focused earth chakra to merge with the ground, before the wall completely collapses, and dig through the ground, you cannot see this because of the smoke bomb. I quickly dig through the ground to short-ranged behind you, where after I quickly emerge from the ground. At the very moment I emerge from the ground I perform the 'Snake' handseal shoot two powerful lightning blasts towards you.

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Terra Shield
    Type: Defence
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 02-02-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Side note: I have noticed you did not defend yourself from the colliding water wave, which would have taken your lightning with it.

From the moment I threw the smoke bomb, you cannot see me, though due to my sharingan, I can see you. Right before I would go underground I see you slam your hands onto the ground, and realise you probably send your chakra into the ground. I know this could harm me when underground and thus decide to not go underground, instead I temporarily paralyse you whilst you slam your hands onto the ground. At this time, your clone shoots himself into the air and creates a lightning blade, at the same time I summon a huge amount of water 10 meters above you and your clones (thus reaching from mid range to long range from me, assuming both you and M2 are at mid range from me). The water crashes down, first hitting the clone and his lightning, thus taking the lightning with it as a small shock. Whilst the water falls with great speed and force I create spikes of earth around you that impale you right before the water crashes down onto you.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    -Rock N Rolla-

Side note: I have noticed you did not defend yourself from the colliding water wave, which would have taken your lightning with it.

From the moment I threw the smoke bomb, you cannot see me, though due to my sharingan, I can see you. Right before I would go underground I see you slam your hands onto the ground, and realise you probably send your chakra into the ground. I know this could harm me when underground and thus decide to not go underground, instead I temporarily paralyse you whilst you slam your hands onto the ground. At this time, your clone shoots himself into the air and creates a lightning blade, at the same time I summon a huge amount of water 10 meters above you and your clones (thus reaching from mid range to long range from me, assuming both you and M2 are at mid range from me). The water crashes down, first hitting the clone and his lightning, thus taking the lightning with it as a small shock. Whilst the water falls with great speed and force I create spikes of earth around you that impale you right before the water crashes down onto you.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

I didnt defend because you were being electrocuted while trying to spill out the water, so it would not form like you intended.

You were saying that right before you go underground you see me slam my hands down unto the ground...that means my lightning is starting to surge towards you, but on the following statement you say that you freeze me as I put my hands unto the ground basically before my lightning was created. I think you kinda broke the timeframe by attempting to freeze me before I did anything.

Id also like to say that I am Long range away from you, so your paralyzing attempt does not work, also your spikes wouldn't happen either as Im long range from you. This is to help clear that up for you:

When I created them we stood together, then I used hiding like a mole to dig under you until I reached long range behind you leaving M1 and M2 behind with you in the middle. Then M1 ran to the right then towards you at short range, leaving M2 in the same position till he uses the pillar to strike you from the air killing you with lightning blade.

..........Me...(Water Upheaval)

L
    o
    n
    g

.............You..M2 (Hits you with Lightning Blade)
    S
    h
    o

-----------------Terra wall
    r
    t

............M2(Airborne)........................M1 .......
    M
    I
    D

.............M2 (Using Pillar)

~Test Complete~

Good fight Leafy

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

~Test Failed~

Sorry Leaf. Please dont feel discouraged, because your peers had nothing but good things to say about you. However, I felt this fight wasn't up to par. I look forward to seeing you here again really soon^_^