Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 161
  1. #41
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,474
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    I know right, she should just admit she likes Kuroko's feel



    I gotta agree with you bro, she sure did, and they both enjoyed it!
    lol i didnt even see we was thinkin the same thing
     
         

  2. #42
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

     
         

  3. #43
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,474
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazamori View Post
    thats a good site how'd u find it?
     
         

  4. #44
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,474
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    ok im assuming that we all finished the 2nd season of to aru majutsu no index and i was wondering y they stopped the season like that like when Touma and Vento(a part of God's Right Seat) were fighting and when he beat her Acqua of the Back comes and picks her up and tells Touma that he is a saint (like my wife Kanzaki) and then just walks away after throwing Touma the cross that Vento had because Touma touched it with imagine breaker. Just from that i think there should be another season plus in the game i have for psp u get to use Acqua and he has a giant ass sword so if a game has that much and the shows didnt release anything on the guy although the light novel did, another season should be in order because they're still missing Terra of the Left and Fiamma of the Right which makes up the rest of God's Right Seat
     
         

  5. #45
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,381
    Location
    Academy City
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazamori View Post
    Yeah it's really good. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by bmillz012 View Post
    ok im assuming that we all finished the 2nd season of to aru majutsu no index and i was wondering y they stopped the season like that like when Touma and Vento(a part of God's Right Seat) were fighting and when he beat her Acqua of the Back comes and picks her up and tells Touma that he is a saint (like my wife Kanzaki) and then just walks away after throwing Touma the cross that Vento had because Touma touched it with imagine breaker. Just from that i think there should be another season plus in the game i have for psp u get to use Acqua and he has a giant ass sword so if a game has that much and the shows didnt release anything on the guy although the light novel did, another season should be in order because they're still missing Terra of the Left and Fiamma of the Right which makes up the rest of God's Right Seat
    Well, according to Kazamori JC Staff is like really sure that they're going to make a season 2 of Railgun. As for Index, they also should have another season for us because of all you said and besides, the light novels go further than Index II. Unless JC Staff is lazy of course
     
         

  6. #46
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,474
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    Yeah it's really good. :D



    Well, according to Kazamori JC Staff is like really sure that they're going to make a season 2 of Railgun. As for Index, they also should have another season for us because of all you said and besides, the light novels go further than Index II. Unless JC Staff is lazy of course
    idk whats goin on with the JC Staff how do u make another season to the spinoff of an anime before u finish the main story of the real one that doesnt make sense to me at all
     
         

  7. #47
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,381
    Location
    Academy City
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    So anyways, who would you say would win in a battle between Kanzari vs Styl?
     
         

  8. #48
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,474
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    kanzaki the speed of her Shichiten Shichitou Nanasen kills someone seven times over in a split second
     
         

  9. #49
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    As far as I know Railgun sold better than Index, different audience I guess. It had better animation quality too, more merchandise to sell, more money to make.

    Index Season 1 : October 4, 2008 to March 19, 2009
    Railgun Season 1 : October 3, 2009 to March 20, 2010
    Index Season 2: October 8, 2010 to April 1, 2011
    Shakugan No Shana III : October 8, 2011 to - ???

    J.C Staff did work for Index PSP game too, doing cut scene animations.
    Index Movie : ??? ? ,2012. I assume that's on J.C Staff again.

    I bet they have their hands full.

    My best bet would be 2012, October, they seem to like that month But that's still probably Railgun since Index is getting a movie anyway.
    They have Sister Arc to animate, I'm really looking forward for that one.


    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    So anyways, who would you say would win in a battle between Kanzari vs Styl?
    Kanzaki of course, she's a saint after all.
     
         

  10. #50
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,474
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazamori View Post
    As far as I know Railgun sold better than Index, different audience I guess. It had better animation quality too, more merchandise to sell, more money to make.

    Index Season 1 : October 4, 2008 to March 19, 2009
    Railgun Season 1 : October 3, 2009 to March 20, 2010
    Index Season 2: October 8, 2010 to April 1, 2011
    Shakugan No Shana III : October 8, 2011 to - ???

    J.C Staff did work for Index PSP game too, doing cut scene animations.
    Index Movie : ??? ? ,2012. I assume that's on J.C Staff again.

    I bet they have their hands full.

    My best bet would be 2012, October, they seem to like that month But that's still probably Railgun since Index is getting a movie anyway.
    They have Sister Arc to animate, I'm really looking forward for that one.




    Kanzaki of course, she's a saint after all.
    lol wow and here i was thinkin index sold more well if thats the case then ok i can see why they're making another season of railgun but index gets a movie so thats great i did not know that now i cant wait for the movie i hope the staff blesses us with a ps3 game when everything is said and done
     
         

  11. #51
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by bmillz012 View Post
    lol wow and here i was thinkin index sold more well if thats the case then ok i can see why they're making another season of railgun but index gets a movie so thats great i did not know that now i cant wait for the movie i hope the staff blesses us with a ps3 game when everything is said and done
    I hope that movie is worth it, because I would rather see a new season
     
         

  12. #52
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,474
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazamori View Post
    I hope that movie is worth it, because I would rather see a new season
    yea but u never kno a season is possible too because how i see it every major anime has a movie/movies and its time for Toaru to shine so hopefully JC Staff won't finish the whole thing in the movie and have like a final 12 episodes
     
         

  13. #53
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC



    I don't feel like finishing it, I picked a wrong style and it sucks, I better off doing something else.
     
         
    Last edited by Kazamori; 12-28-2011 at 08:42 PM.

  14. #54
    Sasuke's right hand man bmillz012's Avatar
    Status
    bmillz012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,474
    Location
    With Sasuke reviving the Uchiha clan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazamori View Post


    I don't feel like finishing it, I picked a wrong style and it sucks, I better off doing something else.
    u buggin out man that looks pretty good to me
     
         

  15. #55
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,381
    Location
    Academy City
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazamori View Post


    I don't feel like finishing it, I picked a wrong style and it sucks, I better off doing something else.
    You saying that it sucks makes me feel like a fail art critic because I like it
     
         

  16. #56
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,381
    Location
    Academy City
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by bmillz012 View Post
    u buggin out man that looks pretty good to me
    Agreed.
     
         

  17. #57
    Member ShikaShogi's Avatar
    Status
    ShikaShogi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    169
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by sG Taka View Post
    So anyways, who would you say would win in a battle between Kanzari vs Styl?
    Definitively Kanzari..although Innocentius is pretty bad ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazamori View Post


    I don't feel like finishing it, I picked a wrong style and it sucks, I better off doing something else.
    Dude, this is pretty awesome! You should finish it, at least I like it
     
         

  18. #58
    Member ShikaShogi's Avatar
    Status
    ShikaShogi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    169
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Oh, I forgot to tell you guys..I finally decided who I'm going to marry

    Username: ShikaShogi
    Marrying: Konori Mii
    Anime/Manga/Movie: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

    She's pretty hot IMO..plus this time I'm sure I won't look like a pedo

    Oh, did you guys know Styl is 14 years old? Weird, right? :confused:
     
         
    Last edited by ShikaShogi; 12-29-2011 at 05:59 AM.

  19. #59
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,653
    Location
    Isolated Room
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by ShikaShogi View Post
    Oh, I forgot to tell you guys..I finally decided who I'm going to marry

    Username: ShikaShogi
    Marrying: Konori Mii
    Anime/Manga/Movie: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

    She's pretty hot IMO..plus this time I'm sure I won't look like a pedo

    Oh, did you guys know Styl is 14 years old? Weird, right? :confused:
    Oh the judgement girl !

    Lmao, Touma is older than him and Kanzaki is 18... o__o
    Damn sometimes ages don't make sense

    I wonder how old is Aleister, but I'm sure it's no longer in human standards
     
         

  20. #60
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,381
    Location
    Academy City
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Toaru Majutsu no Index FC

    Quote Originally Posted by ShikaShogi View Post
    Oh, I forgot to tell you guys..I finally decided who I'm going to marry

    Username: ShikaShogi
    Marrying: Konori Mii
    Anime/Manga/Movie: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

    She's pretty hot IMO..plus this time I'm sure I won't look like a pedo

    Oh, did you guys know Styl is 14 years old? Weird, right? :confused:
    Oh so you picked the former skillout eh? Definitively a plus, you went from this:


    to this



    And yes, you were a pedo Not anymore lol
    Good choice
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •