Chakra Cost: 40 (+20 for a full rain frosting)
Damage Points: 80 (+20 when the needles expand/-20 to user)
Description: Frost is the solid deposition of water vapor from saturated air. It is formed when solid surfaces are cooled to below the dew point of the adjacent air as well as below the freezing point of water. Based on that basis, the user may even freeze the raindrops, thusforth, during heavy rain the user concentrates a high amount of chakra into it, frosting it completely, at the same time concentrating on sharpening the chakra he sends out. These raindrops become frost, and they fall down on both the user and the opponent. They are normally very weak, and can pierce only through regular clothes, not armors or shields. Even so, once it hits, the needles begin expanding the frost inside of the opponent's body, incapacitating him. The frost, once expanded on the certain areas of the body, makes them unable to move, or function normally for 2 turns, this acts as a freezing technique, though the parts frozen are only the ones that got hit by the needles, if they reach every part of the body, they completely freeze the opponent. Now, moving onto the user, the needles have basically the same effect on him, though, since he can use Frost release, he can concentrate his chakra onto the hit areas, not letting the needles expand. This technique lasts 2 turns.
- May be used twice per battle.
- The needles aren't strong enough to pierce through thick material, though, once they hit, the frost still expands on it.
- The technique must be performed during rain.
- The temperature must be under 5 degrees Celsius if the user doesn't have Hyouton, and, if the user can use Hyouton, then the temperature doesn't matter.
- The user is also affected by the needles, but if he is wearing something thicker than normal clothes, he can go unaffected.
- The needles cannot pierce through bones, nor through the skull.
- Must have learned Frost Release.