Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

fight me (someone with more power and very skilled U_U)

R&R
    Everything allowed
    No Stealing
    Mid range
    Terrain: standing on the top of an enormous lake with no earth what so ever and the sun is shining.
    Jack Sparrow: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...60#post9308860

post bio, and i will make my move. Unnofficial as my bio is not approved yet.

Last edited by Gutsy Jiraiya; 12-04-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Re: fight me (someone with more power and very skilled U_U)

Vayne in sigb

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Vayne in sigb
    - As I stand in front of you as Captain of the Black Pearl, I examine your body trying to figure out what your abilities are from your looks. From here I do not move a muscle as I release chakra into the water while waiting for it be ready, then within an instant I clap my hands together focusing the chakra, using the existing water around me to make it all come together, forming it into a large wave of water, which I send crashing towards you, though I split the water into three sections large sections of streaming water, where the first stream blasts out to the right of you, where I aim it for your chest to smash and your rip, while the left stream, I direct to the left of you, and aim it towards your head where it will crush into your skull as a thin stream of water, while the center one is at you in a low distance making me not lose sight of you as it smashes into your legs just an instant after the two other sections strikes you and make you fall foward -

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

- While the water is directed at you, I raise my one hand and point it straight at you, where as my hand begins to glow a pale yellow light right before it releases several bolts of lightning in the shape of horns, which spread out in the area right around you, and as it strikes the water around you, it will shock you leaving you unable to move, and since the lightning travels faster than the water, the lightning will hit the water around you, before the water reaches you, while I am still in a safe distance from you -

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

- I then while still watching you closely, perform a single hand seal, manipulating the water behind me to rise up and form into a large wolf of water which will step over me so i stand beneath it, ready to counter your move against me -

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    - As I stand in front of you as Captain of the Black Pearl, I examine your body trying to figure out what your abilities are from your looks. From here I do not move a muscle as I release chakra into the water while waiting for it be ready, then within an instant I clap my hands together focusing the chakra, using the existing water around me to make it all come together, forming it into a large wave of water, which I send crashing towards you, though I split the water into three sections large sections of streaming water, where the first stream blasts out to the right of you, where I aim it for your chest to smash and your rip, while the left stream, I direct to the left of you, and aim it towards your head where it will crush into your skull as a thin stream of water, while the center one is at you in a low distance making me not lose sight of you as it smashes into your legs just an instant after the two other sections strikes you and make you fall foward -

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

- While the water is directed at you, I raise my one hand and point it straight at you, where as my hand begins to glow a pale yellow light right before it releases several bolts of lightning in the shape of horns, which spread out in the area right around you, and as it strikes the water around you, it will shock you leaving you unable to move, and since the lightning travels faster than the water, the lightning will hit the water around you, before the water reaches you, while I am still in a safe distance from you -

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

- I then while still watching you closely, perform a single hand seal, manipulating the water behind me to rise up and form into a large wolf of water which will step over me so i stand beneath it, ready to counter your move against me -

(Suiton: Mizu Shishi) - Water Release: Water Beast
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user after performing the Dog → Horse → Monkey → Ram and by manipulating a pre-existing water source and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth equivilant to B rank, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash away the enemies.
    Note: The Water Beast remains active for three turns
    As Vayne notices the water coming towards him, he begins running towards it with great speed as he is almost there he jumps high in the sky creating four clones that form a vertical 'bridge' underneath him, with each clone standing on the others shoulder with the original Vayne not on top of them all, but the second one from above.

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As they are now on each other the clone on top having the most height releases a pressurized blast of wind that heads towards your beast with great speed the blast will hit the beast in it's back, causing the sphere to 'explode' damaging you greatly and 'destroying' your beast.
    The clone second from below simultaneously releases a huge fireball that heads towards you with great speed, aimed to hit your chest.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.[/
    As the attacks proceed the lowest clone will get 'destroyed' leaving the others to fall 'willy nilly' but the clones and Vayne simply control their movement so they land safely on the water, the clones will now be called Victor and Yoonis, Yoonis is in the middle, Victor is on the furthest left and Vayne is toward the furthest right. Yoonis then commands victor to attack you, victor complies and attacks by running towards you with a Kunia held in his hand, this causes you to think that Yoonis is the real one and Vayne and Victor are the clones. You will think so if you manage to survive the attacks.

Trying out new strategies xD and this is my third time writing this, crappy Internet >_>