Status
    Nov 2011
    Getting back into things

Crade Chapter 1

*Note* If you havent already read the Prolouge so you'll understand

This takes 17 years after the fateful night when Katsumi found the two children. Discovering the baby with Black hair was a year older then the one with Dark red. Katsumi brought the two boys to his wife Akemi, explaining everything.
    They swore to keep what Katsumi saw that night a secret from the others. He decided to name the older brother Takeru, and the younger one Crade. The two boys have always known they were different and they were orphans. Katsumi decided to raise them as normal kids, hoping nothing would ever go out of control. Takeru grew up to have medium black spikey hair and grew to be rather tall and muscular with brown eyes. Crade grew up almost identical to his brother, but with Dark red hair, Blue eyes, and also muscular.

Chapter 1

Kids were everywhere, every person in there school uniform and running to class. Manabu Highschool wasnt that far from the home of Takeru & Crade. Everyday they'd wake up and walk to school and stop by a small green store to get something to eat before class started.

What they didnt know was that everyday before Katsumi went into work, he would always pray that nothing went wrong. Katsumi was always very worried of his two sons causing some sort of destruction at the school. There first day back to the school, he told them to remember what they have always talked about.

The first day back at Manabu highschool, they set off to school and went to the store and had breakfast. But Takeru seemed rather annoyed while they sat down and waited for the food.

Takeru: *sigh* Look Crade, every year its the same, now that your a junior in highschool dont you think you should maybe change things up a bit? Like maybe finally speaking to Reika, that girl youve had a crush on ever since the 6th grade?

Crade embarrassed: ...ummm.. I dont know what your talking about.

Takeru: Oh come on Crade!! Whenever she walks by you always stare at her! ( then he turned and looked around, then looked at Crade and whisperd) You know for someone whos "different" your not very confident in yourself! And you never stand up for yourself! Your always getting picked on and you never say a word!! You know you could take out those guys with one swing and everyone would acknowledge you and Reika will notice you!! Not to mention no body would ever pick on you again.

Crade nervously: ...nobody picks on me Takeru you dont know what your talking about...

Takeru: *sigh* nothing ever changes. Come on, we're leaving i'll cancel the order of food we're going to school.

Crade: Takeru but why?!

But while Crade asked that he already stormed off. Rushing out of the door he apologized to the store clerk for the inconvenience and ran after Takeru.
    Running and dodging traffic he noticed Takeru running on top of buildings. Annoyed, Crade went into an alleyway, to go unnoticed, and walked up the wall and starting running on the roof tops.
    Trying to catch up to Takeru, Crade jumped over several buildings like it was nothing, only to land, standing infront of his older brother.

Crade: Takeru! you know we are forbidden to show our true strength in public!

Takeru: Crade we're ontop of the roof tops, no one can see us up here, you can not deny that you havent gotten the urge to show our true potential. Just because you deny yourself, does not mean I do so too. If we do not stretch our legs once in awhile, how will we know what we are?

Crade: Takeru wait!!

Chasing after his brother, he notices that people are staring and pointing at the buildings. Noticing this Crade jumped in the air, out of the peoples point of view, only to be greeted by a bird flying.

Surprised, Crade panic and fell straight down to the old apartments. Breaking through the entire place, and a cloud of dust to follow, Crade stood up from the rubble unharmed and quickly brushed himself off.

Arriving at the school, Crade searched for his older brother, but he was no where to be found. Walking to his first period, he noticed the group of people that always picked on him. Turning to go around the other way, he noticed the group's leader standing right behind him, Daichi.

Daichi: AWW CRADE!! long time no see, lemme see what you got in your bag!
    (grabbing his backpack) Hmm books, more books, and some money!! Haha aww Crade your such a pal for buying me lunch! But hey you know what you could do me another favor, just step back wards for a second.

Crade: Step backwar-...?

Daichi then pushed Crade backwards, while noticing one of Daichi's friends was standing right behind him. Making Crade fall straight to his back.

Crade: Arghh man... not a good way to start the year off.

Crade then looked back only to notice Reika was standing there and noticed the whole thing. Embarrassed, Crade quickly tried to get off the ground only to be knocked over by Daichi again. Daichi and his friends started to walk away, while Crade attempted to get up for the second time.

From a distance he looked up and saw Takeru angrily walking up to Crade.

Takeru: Crade why do you not stand up for yourself!!? You act like you are so pathetic!

Crade: ... No i dont...

Takeru: Right now Crade!! You and me!! Brother against Brother! Your gonna fight me right now!!

Crade: Im not gonna fight you Takeru..

Takeru then leaped to kick Crade in the face, sending him backwards, drawing blood from his face. Attempting to get off the ground, Takeru then felt Takeru grab the back of Crade's uniform, and send him straight into the building, leaving a big crack and knocking multiple bricks from the wall.

Takeru: Come on Crade you know you can dodge my attacks!! Dodge them!! Fight back!!

Crade then stood up, looked at Takeru directly in the face, and said No.

Takeru: Hmph foolish.

Takeru in a blink of an eye appeared behind Crade, grabbed his collar, threw him to the ground, and repetitively punched Crade in the face, drawing massive amount of blood. Everyone around was in to much shock to even speak.

Takeru: Come on fight back!!!

Crade (while coughing up blood): No...

Takeru then stood up, walked over to what looked like was the whole entire school grouped around, petrified in fear, grabbed Reika by the throat and pinned her against the wall.

Crade then looked over with blood all over his face, and widened his eyes at the sight of Reika in trouble. Only hearing her screaming to let go, Crade looked paralyzed.

Takeru: Crade, you keep neglecting to fight back, but when you dont fight back, people get hurt. This will show you what happens, when you dont fight back.

Takeru clutched her throat even harder, raised his hand. Crade's eyes got even bigger. Then the whites of his eyes went completely black, while his pupil's vanished. And in an instant, Crade himself vanished and appeared infront of Takeru and Reika.

Takeru's hand pulled back at the attempt to strike down Reika, only to be intercepted by Crade, grabbing his wrist to the point of breakage. Not even noticing his appearance until now Takeru was stunned, as was Reika. Both noticing that Crade's blood was no longer there, along with his wounds.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Crade Chapter 1

Nice I like it

Status
    Nov 2011
    Getting back into things

Quote Originally Posted by ZoroOP View Post
    Nice I like it
    Thank you Zoro

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Write more

Status
    Nov 2011
    Getting back into things

Quote Originally Posted by ZoroOP View Post
    Write more
    is this too short?? :confused:

Status
    Jan 2011
    Next time

lol no its to interesting we want more:D

Status
    Nov 2011
    Getting back into things

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    lol no its to interesting we want more:D
    Aww lol yay!! :D im happy you guys like it. I will definitly write more but youll have to wait until tommrow

Status
    Jan 2011
    Next time

no problem:D

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Don't stop I want to know more, this is addicting already, ur really good and I mean

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Status
    Nov 2011
    Getting back into things

Quote Originally Posted by Reji View Post
    Don't stop I want to know more, this is addicting already, ur really good and I mean

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    thanks bro!! :D That really means alot!!

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

looking forward to chapter 2!

Status
    Nov 2011
    The Will of me U_U

Quite interesting, and really addicting, you should make more, listen thought you should try to just put a little more explaining into what is happening.

Else it is great

Status
    Nov 2011
    Getting back into things

Thank you everyone I will start working on chapter 2 right away, sorry for the delay!!

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

very nice! waiting for chap 2

Status
    Nov 2011
    Getting back into things

Quote Originally Posted by H1dd3nD3m0n View Post
    very nice! waiting for chap 2
    Thank you!! and now i get what you said!! lol :D