Page 5 of 12 « First 123456789 ... Last»
Results 81 to 100 of 231
  1. #81
    Academy Student Sarim's Avatar
    Status
    Sarim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16
    Location
    lost in depth of darkness
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~KRF~ View Post
    the thing I don't like about this contest, that some people read only one or two fanfics and even withouth checking will choose one of those.. but this is unchangible
    yup! i'm agree with him..........we do a lot work and any one don't read or see so it feels so bad............................................... .....
    BUt this contest is good I appreciate u REI
     
         

  2. #82
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarim View Post
    yup! i'm agree with him..........we do a lot work and any one don't read or see so it feels so bad............................................... .....
    BUt this contest is good I appreciate u REI
    How can you say that people dont read your ff?
    You dont ask each and every voter do you?

    I read every fanfic and then vote, ok a couple vote for there friends but overall the majority of voters vote for the best as they will read them all
     
         

  3. #83
    Member Psychotic X's Avatar
    Status
    Psychotic X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    412
    Location
    America
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    I don't know if this has been said before but...I think that the contest should be broken down into different groups. One group should be Naruto fanfics with no orginal characters as main characters. The next is Naruto fanfics with orginal characters as main characters. Lastly, non-Naruto fics. Maybe since alot of people don't enter, only have one winner. Just my two cents ^_^""
     
         

  4. #84
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,823
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic X View Post
    I don't know if this has been said before but...I think that the contest should be broken down into different groups. One group should be Naruto fanfics with no orginal characters as main characters. The next is Naruto fanfics with orginal characters as main characters. Lastly, non-Naruto fics. Maybe since alot of people don't enter, only have one winner. Just my two cents ^_^""
    Think it was suggested before, but not sure what Lawliet thought about it...
     
         

  5. #85
    True Avenger sasuke ow's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke ow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,449
    Location
    wishes to be the greatest Sasuke Uchihia ever alive
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    when does this contest end and omg!!!! you gotta read all thise stories lol
     
         

  6. #86
    Foolish Member Train's Avatar
    Status
    Train is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    834
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    I have a question...(Hopefully I'm posing it in the right place. >.>)
    Is there anything wrong with re-entering a chapter that you've entered in a previous contest?
    For instance, in the last contest, I had entered Chapters 1, 2, 3.
    In the next one, I want to enter 3,4,5.
    I would be re-entering chapter 3...is that allowed >__< ?
     
         

  7. #87
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    I have a question...(Hopefully I'm posing it in the right place. >.>)
    Is there anything wrong with re-entering a chapter that you've entered in a previous contest?
    For instance, in the last contest, I had entered Chapters 1, 2, 3.
    In the next one, I want to enter 3,4,5.
    I would be re-entering chapter 3...is that allowed >__< ?
    ►If someone has written already more than 3 chapters he/she needs to take part with the first 3 of them, and he/she can submit with the following 3 chapters in the next contest.

    So, as per the rules, you need chapters you haven't submitted yet. Don't forget that development of storyline forms part of the final judgement of your FF. Thus it's silly to re-enter with the same chapters as repeats. Anyone could take part in the contest with same chapters again and again then.
    If you want to take part in the next contest, you gotta write one more then. Good luck
     
         

  8. #88
    Foolish Member Train's Avatar
    Status
    Train is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    834
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    ►If someone has written already more than 3 chapters he/she needs to take part with the first 3 of them, and he/she can submit with the following 3 chapters in the next contest.

    So, as per the rules, you need chapters you haven't submitted yet. Don't forget that development of storyline forms part of the final judgement of your FF. Thus it's silly to re-enter with the same chapters as repeats. Anyone could take part in the contest with same chapters again and again then.
    If you want to take part in the next contest, you gotta write one more then. Good luck
    Thank you!
     
         

  9. #89
    Senior Member Flame Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    Flame Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,697
    Location
    temen-ni-gru
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    I'm thinking about writing one part chapters.
    but make it like
    ... part 1 (this one is about character x)
    ... part 2 (this one is about character y)
    ... part 3 (this one is about character z)

    they won't be sequel/prequel to each other.
    parts' theme will be the same but it will include different characters with different stories

    will it be accepted in ff tournament?
     
         

  10. #90
    Yugure's Avatar
    Status
    Yugure is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    8,373
    Location
    オーストリア
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Just wondering, does it have to be a Naruto related fanfi, or can it be any kind of fanfic??
     
         

  11. #91
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,071
    Location
    In a dream.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Severus Snape- View Post
    Just wondering, does it have to be a Naruto related fanfi, or can it be any kind of fanfic??
    It can be about whatever you want it to be. ^_^ I myself write everything from scratch. You just need three chapters to enter a contest. :ice:
     
         

  12. #92
    Kitsune no yoko izinagi54's Avatar
    Status
    izinagi54 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,551
    Location
    reality
    Death is natural... and to
    deflower such a natural thing
    is a sin, and those who defy
    the whims of Nature shall know
    the true pain in which none
    can shelter and shudder. s
    gift that we all can be happy
    for
     



    Re: FanFiction Of The Month [July 2012]

    hey to anyone that enters with me. i want to say good luck to ya
     
         

  13. #93
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,093
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: FanFiction Of The Month [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by izinagi54 View Post
    hey to anyone that enters with me. i want to say good luck to ya
    Good luck to you as well
     
         

  14. #94
    Kitsune no yoko izinagi54's Avatar
    Status
    izinagi54 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,551
    Location
    reality
    Death is natural... and to
    deflower such a natural thing
    is a sin, and those who defy
    the whims of Nature shall know
    the true pain in which none
    can shelter and shudder. s
    gift that we all can be happy
    for
     



    Re: FanFiction Of The Month [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Vice versa bro. Will this be your first contest as well?
    yes i tried enter the last one but i was to late but this time the early bird catched worm. also you link the chapter name not the link itself
     
         

  15. #95
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,829
    What a drag...
     



    Re: FanFiction Of The Month [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by izinagi54 View Post
    yes i tried enter the last one but i was to late but this time the early bird catched worm. also you link the chapter name not the link itself
    Haha same dude, I was lucky to be online while the contest was posted. And thanks dude......but, I don't know how to do that
     
         

  16. #96
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,093
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: FanFiction Of The Month [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Haha same dude, I was lucky to be online while the contest was posted. And thanks dude......but, I don't know how to do that
    When you make the link, you can replace the text in between the barred text with the title. Just preview to make sure you get it right
     
         

  17. #97
    Kitsune no yoko izinagi54's Avatar
    Status
    izinagi54 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,551
    Location
    reality
    Death is natural... and to
    deflower such a natural thing
    is a sin, and those who defy
    the whims of Nature shall know
    the true pain in which none
    can shelter and shudder. s
    gift that we all can be happy
    for
     



    Re: FanFiction Of The Month [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Haha same dude, I was lucky to be online while the contest was posted. And thanks dude......but, I don't know how to do that
    ok here its

    type in the name of the fanic chapter
    highlight it
    open another tab
    then find the URL which is the link to your chapter and copy it
    highlight the text again
    click the insert link button which is right below the undo
    paste the link you have copied into the lil text box for the link
    click ok
    now you have a linked chapter
     
         

  18. #98
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,093
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: FanFiction Of The Month [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by izinagi54 View Post
    yes i tried enter the last one but i was to late but this time the early bird catched worm. also you link the chapter name not the link itself
    By the way, if this is your first time, then why are you using the 8th chapter of your fanfic? You're supposed to start out with the first three chapters.
     
         

  19. #99
    OtakuOngakuNeko:3
    Status
    xlilyx is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,251
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Hello everyone! It's my first time entering this competition and I'm thrilled to finally be doing this. I wish everyone who has entered good luck and have fun! ^^
     
         

  20. #100
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,829
    What a drag...
     



    Re: FanFiction of the Month Discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by xlilyx View Post
    Hello everyone! It's my first time entering this competition and I'm thrilled to finally be doing this. I wish everyone who has entered good luck and have fun! ^^
    It's also my first time, I'm so excited! Good luck to you as well:D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •