Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

[Bio Test: Minato] -Itachi-

Hello -Itachi-

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: An Open field, with no nearby water source
    ~ You may use Minato's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Minato also for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Note: Remember, this test isn't to grade whether or not you win/lose in a fight against me, but rather to test your skills usage in Minato's abilities.

Good Luck!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Re: [Bio Test: Minato] -Itachi-

Last edited by Ryuko; 01-04-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Alright, be prepared.

*As you come into appearance, Minato quickly creates a pillar of earth which launches you into the air in conjunction with throwing a kunai above your would-be destination (In the air, above you head), as he releases bolts of electricity from his mouth, which multiplies, striking you in various places, including vital organs.*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Note: All kunai that I throw are FTG marked

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Note:the same as you all kunia I throw are. Ftg marked as well

As I. Am launched into the air I watch you throw the kunia and so while keeping a eye on the kunia and continueing to look in front of me. Seeing the kunai and lightning coming at me while there still a good distance away from me I quickly do one Handseal and release several sharp blades of wind from my mouth aimed at the kunia and the beams of lightning the wind blows the kunia back and easly destroys the lightning and continue at you knowing you are going to easly counter the weakened blades of wind I do a quick rows of headseals and release several dragon fireballs at you

Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) –Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short –Mid
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) -Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Minato: why do I feel like I know you

Last edited by Ryuko; 01-04-2012 at 04:31 AM. Reason: added note at top of move

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi- View Post
    Note:the same as you all kunia I throw are. Ftg marked as well

As I. Am launched into the air I watch you throw the kunia and so while keeping a eye on the kunia and continueing to look in front of me. Seeing the kunai and lightning coming at me while there still a good distance away from me I quickly do one Handseal and release several sharp blades of wind from my mouth aimed at the kunia and the beams of lightning the wind blows the kunia back and easly destroys the lightning and continue at you knowing you are going to easly counter the weakened blades of wind I do a quick rows of headseals and release several dragon fireballs at you

Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) –Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short –Mid
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) -Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Minato: why do I feel like I know you
    You do know in order to hit the kunai, you'd have to look upward and shoot the wind, leaving yourself to be hit by the lightning? >_> But I'll ignore that...
    __________________________________________________ ___________

*As the wind comes with the fire, Minato uses the FTG marked kunai in conjunction with the ram handseal, creating a void in the air, which sucks away the techniques. He then opens the void, right where you would be landing. (Away from him)*

(Jikūkan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

*Then he quickly throws a few kunai at you*

Minato: I'm you....duh.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

As the void id made in the air I quickly think to myself that you'd be moving it at me from some direction so I release a gust of wind from my mouth with my aimedkinda towards mid air sending me up and backwards at the same time ( instead of being on the ground I am shot back into the air at a 70 degree angle advoiding the attacks that you moved and the kunai you threw) as I'm going back wards and upwards threw the air I do two handseals and create a shark a lot bigger then myself and have him attack you then I throw a kunia aimed right above the shark

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) –Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short –Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger –Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful. Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Summary: the techinques are moved I go backwords and upwards so the kunia you threw would be underneath me if not then the the giant shark would take them out. Then I throw a kunia and remember all my kunia are ftg marked

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

As the void id made in the air I quickly think to myself that you'd be moving it at me from some direction so I release a gust of wind from my mouth with my aimedkinda towards mid air sending me up and backwards at the same time ( instead of being on the ground I am shot back into the air at a 70 degree angle advoiding the attacks that you moved and the kunai you threw) as I'm going back wards and upwards threw the air I do two handseals and create a shark a lot bigger then myself and have him attack you then I throw a kunia aimed right above the shark

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) –Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short –Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger –Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful. Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Summary: the techinques are moved I go backwords and upwards so the kunia you threw would be underneath me if not then the the giant shark would take them out. Then I throw a kunia and remember all my kunia are ftg marked
    Meh ~_~

*As the shark heads my way, I quickly do 5 handseals (the distance you're at, gives me time and since you created the shark by you) creating a giant earth dragon, that wrips through your shark, then attacking you, slamming you from the air*

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

*Then as you're being slammed, a good amount of water is summoned 10 meters above you, matching your momentum as you fall to the ground, crushing you*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

You don't pay to well of attention

As the dragon goes through the dragon the kunai will be passing right by your head so I teleport right behind you as soon as I come out of the void I. Kick you into the and throw another kunia behind youthen I kick you back to the ground then throw another kunia and as you hit the ground I hit you with a rasengan

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) -Flying Thunder God Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location. Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Kiiroi Senkō Rasengan) -Yellow Flash Spiralling Sphere
    Range: Short -Long
    Chakra cost:40 Damage points: 80
    Description: Minato kicks the opponent in the air throws his Flying Thunder God Kunai, repeats the pattern and uses Rasengan on the opponent when on the ground. Note: Can only be used Twice by Minato Namikaze.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

You don't pay to well of attention

As the dragon goes through the dragon the kunai will be passing right by your head so I teleport right behind you as soon as I come out of the void I. Kick you into the and throw another kunia behind youthen I kick you back to the ground then throw another kunia and as you hit the ground I hit you with a rasengan

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) -Flying Thunder God Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location. Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

(Kiiroi Senkō Rasengan) -Yellow Flash Spiralling Sphere
    Range: Short -Long
    Chakra cost:40 Damage points: 80
    Description: Minato kicks the opponent in the air throws his Flying Thunder God Kunai, repeats the pattern and uses Rasengan on the opponent when on the ground. Note: Can only be used Twice by Minato Namikaze.
    Well as I explained to you, your move would be an ultimate fail, as the kunai would get lodged into the stone dragon, which wripped through your shark, which your kunai was thrown above. But nevertheless, I will not end the test on that, but on another thing.....
    __________________________________________________ _________

*As Minato is kicked, you find yourself paralyzed, with your leg still in the air, then falling face flat onto the ground, as lightning is pumped from Minato's body. Then Minato quickly continues the nagashi, ever-paralyzing you, as he encloses onto you. He then puts his hand on your forehead, leaving a tag/seal on it.*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed due to itachi feeling he werent ready for the biography