Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Darui.. vs Coyote

This is a battle between Darui.. and myself

Rules:
    Rei's R&R
    CJ/CW: sure
    CE: No

I will be using my "Levy McGarden" bio in sig and you will be using your Darui bio.

I will be standing upon The First Hokage's head and you will be standing upon Madara's head. Mid-Range I would say.

*as I sit on the Hokage's head I ponder in thought of the upcoming war. Why I do this so close to the Leaf village who knows. as the wind blows rough from the East a disturbance of familiarity runs across my mind*

It's been awhile since I've fought a member of my clan..

*I stand up and look to my right laying my eyes upon Darui, the most famous of our clan. He stands there with his clever on his back and a face full of determination*

I suppose it's time we have our little battle I would say. Try and go easy one me

*as our eyes meet I drop upon you a large amount of water 7m above your head. Not causing damage but to get you wet very quickly. Immediately after the water is falling I form lighting in my palms and use it as a whip and I direct towards you as the water is dropping on your causing the water to become quite shocking*

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Re: Darui.. vs Coyote

Will respond when I get home. At school.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    This is a battle between Darui.. and myself

Rules:
    Rei's R&R
    CJ/CW: sure
    CE: No

I will be using my "Levy McGarden" bio in sig and you will be using your Darui bio.

I will be standing upon The First Hokage's head and you will be standing upon Madara's head. Mid-Range I would say.

*as I sit on the Hokage's head I ponder in thought of the upcoming war. Why I do this so close to the Leaf village who knows. as the wind blows rough from the East a disturbance of familiarity runs across my mind*

It's been awhile since I've fought a member of my clan..

*I stand up and look to my right laying my eyes upon Darui, the most famous of our clan. He stands there with his clever on his back and a face full of determination*

I suppose it's time we have our little battle I would say. Try and go easy one me

*as our eyes meet I drop upon you a large amount of water 7m above your head. Not causing damage but to get you wet very quickly. Immediately after the water is falling I form lighting in my palms and use it as a whip and I direct towards you as the water is dropping on your causing the water to become quite shocking*

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    *As the water is summoned, Darui quickly does 3 handseals and immediately a giant vortex of storm is formed around him, which soaks up most of your techniques then continues towards you, weakened.*

(Ranton: Funnu Kadou )-Storm Release: Raging Vortex
    Type:Attack/Defense
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:25
    Damage Points:50
    Description: The user will perform a row of 3 handseals, then the user will gather raiton and suiton chakra, then release it into the air around themselves. Then the user will manipulate the chakra, causing the water to start spinning very rapidly, like a tornado. The user will also add the raiton chakra, while the vortex is spinning, causing the water to become electrically charged. The user then sends the vortex at the opponent, on contact the vortex will suck the opponent up into the middle of the vortex, then continuously strike them with lightning. Then eventually the vortex throws the opponent across the battle field.
    Note: Usable 3 times a battle
    Note: Must be standing still
    Note: the Opponent will be paralyzed and soaked in water, making them heavier
    Note: Must be taught by McAfeezy

*Then it starts to rain, although not regular, which stuns you at times, making you slower and strengthening my techniques*

(Ranton: Raikou "Drops")-Storm Release:Lightning Drops
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost:10 (-15 for every turn active)
    Damage Points:20 (+10 every turn active)
    Description:The user will gather raiton and suiton chakra, then release it into the clouds. Then they will manipulate the clouds, causing rain drops to fall. These rain drops are filled with small bolts of concentrated lightning. When hit, the lightning will give the opponent small bolts of electricity, that will stun them.
    Note:A powerful fire enough (B-Rank or above) can neutralize the rain drops
    Note: If there is no clouds, then this can not be performed
    Note: If not stopped in 5 turns, the opponent will be paralyzed
    Note: Can only be used 2 times a battle

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

I have a question about your lightning drops. It states that there must be clouds in the sky, well what if there is one lone cloud int he sky above you or off in the distance. Based on that it requires clouds in the sky I assume the technique doesn't make clouds just utilizes the ones already there so how would you know if there is a cloud above me?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmph...

*as my water begins to fall upon you I see the storm clouds appearing around you. As this is happening instead of using my lightning whip I quickly cause a medium (not large) amount of water to appear out of nowhere below your feet (just enough to knock you off-balance and fall off), the rushing water pushes you up causing you to be unable to cause your rain and due to the narrow area please of rock we stand you get washed away down off Madara's head. Sine you must be standing still to preform your clouds this technique easily knocks you off balance. Just as the water knocks you away and your weakened storm clouds come near me, I without hesitation manipulate my chakra to from water right beneath my feet launching back into long range. Since you should be falling down and I'm still high up and back this will block our visions of each other. Now at long-range/unable to see one another*

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

*as I'm being launched back and you're falling down to the base of the waterfall, I bring my hands together and I unleash several beams of light that I manipulate to go down into the space between the statues of Madara and the First so that they may hit a wide area on and around you.*

(Ranton: Reizā Sākasu) - Storm Release: Laser Circus
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

I have a question about your lightning drops. It states that there must be clouds in the sky, well what if there is one lone cloud int he sky above you or off in the distance. Based on that it requires clouds in the sky I assume the technique doesn't make clouds just utilizes the ones already there so how would you know if there is a cloud above me?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmph...

*as my water begins to fall upon you I see the storm clouds appearing around you. As this is happening instead of using my lightning whip I quickly cause a medium (not large) amount of water to appear out of nowhere below your feet (just enough to knock you off-balance and fall off), the rushing water pushes you up causing you to be unable to cause your rain and due to the narrow area please of rock we stand you get washed away down off Madara's head. Sine you must be standing still to preform your clouds this technique easily knocks you off balance. Just as the water knocks you away and your weakened storm clouds come near me, I without hesitation manipulate my chakra to from water right beneath my feet launching back into long range. Since you should be falling down and I'm still high up and back this will block our visions of each other. Now at long-range/unable to see one another*

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
    Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

*as I'm being launched back and you're falling down to the base of the waterfall, I bring my hands together and I unleash several beams of light that I manipulate to go down into the space between the statues of Madara and the First so that they may hit a wide area on and around you.*

Description: The user creates several bright beams of electricity that shoots at his enemy. A halo of bright energy spreads from the users hands as they use this technique.
    When I made that technique, I was a noob. It can be used with any type of clouds. ~_~ Nice counter I must say...

*As Darui is swept off of Madara's head, he quickly gains his balance, allowing himself to land on Madara's belt. Then as the beams come towards him, he quickly puts both hands in front of him, letting pure Black Lightning flow from his hand, stalemating the beams*

(Raiton: Taiketsu no joukai) Lightning Release: Showdown of Heaven
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Darui holds out both hands in the air. He then summons a large amount of Raiton chakra into those hands and creates a large black orb filled with Black Lightning. He can then throw this orb up to Mid distance and release the Lightning orb’s stored enery, letting the Black Lightning electrocute and destroy anything in a short radius of it.
    Note: Can only be taught by Wesobi
    Note: Usable 3 times per match
    Note: Due to the large amount of chakra used, the user can’t use any Lightning or Black lightning techniques during the following turn.

*Then through the explosion, you see a storm crescent heading right for your head, aiming to cut if off. Then Darui quickly jumps to the water below, sprinting to the middle of the lake*

(Ranton: Wangetsu Kata Ranton Kyodan) Storm Release: Crescent Shaped Storm Projectile
    Range:Short-Long
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will sling their hand forward releasing a crescent shaped projectile of storm at the opponent or object.
    Note: Usable 4x

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Don't be too surprised :p
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh lordy lord. Black lightning. How could I forget so easily?

*as I stand behind "The Firsts" head I notice a large amount of smoke as well as a explosion that happened shortly after my beams proceeded down upon your suggested area. Though I cannot see you and you cannot see me I'm to think you must have used something to block against my beams. Suddenly out of the smoke I see a storm crescent moving at me over the head of "The First". As I see it pop from the smoke from the explosion I without hesitation cause a whirlwind to blast forth from my fist hitting your crescent and diffusing it away from me.*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist

Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Just for reference but I'm basing the trajectory of your crescent based on the terrain we stand upon as well as my previous turn. Due to me going into long-range behind Hashirama's head. With you falling in between the two statues I technically cannot see you nor you can see me based on how large and wide the Hashirama statue is. Even when you land on the belt I'd assume the same theory. So I'm basically using this in mind and assuming that the crescent had to go over Hashirama's head to get in contact with me in turn I'm assuming you based where I was from the path my beams were traveling. In the picture below, the blue lines is the LOS for us and where it stops should be how far we can see. Now with your running into the lake with me still atop the cliff we should be able to see one another due to nothing in the way. Also I'm quite sure that the valley's cliffs goes all around the lake at the bottom. I was just clarifying this so we both know what's going on with this terrain ^_^

*once the storm crescent was diffused I look to my left and I see your back to me and notice you taking the haul into the lake's center (long-range). I quickly gather and spit out a large lightning spear directed in your moving path and immediately following the spear I preform one handseal and I forma a large cloud over your area, the rain is produces forms up a large wave that crashes upon you. In turn this water traps you, the spear of lightning I shot splits off into 4 smaller but still strong spears and hits the area you are trapped in causing a shock throughout the small area.*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

Additional:
    I figured I'd use wind to diffuse the storm element to show that I understand the weakness of the KG. I'm basing this weakness mostly on the fact that the element is mostly lightning based and Izuna's E&W thread :p

Last edited by Coyote; 01-06-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Don't be too surprised
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh lordy lord. Black lightning. How could I forget so easily?

*as I stand behind "The Firsts" head I notice a large amount of smoke as well as a explosion that happened shortly after my beams proceeded down upon your suggested area. Though I cannot see you and you cannot see me I'm to think you must have used something to block against my beams. Suddenly out of the smoke I see a storm crescent moving at me over the head of "The First". As I see it pop from the smoke from the explosion I without hesitation cause a whirlwind to blast forth from my fist hitting your crescent and diffusing it away from me.*

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Just for reference but I'm basing the trajectory of your crescent based on the terrain we stand upon as well as my previous turn. Due to me going into long-range behind Hashirama's head. With you falling in between the two statues I technically cannot see you nor you can see me based on how large and wide the Hashirama statue is. Even when you land on the belt I'd assume the same theory. So I'm basically using this in mind and assuming that the crescent had to go over Hashirama's head to get in contact with me in turn I'm assuming you based where I was from the path my beams were traveling. In the picture below, the blue lines is the LOS for us and where it stops should be how far we can see. Now with your running into the lake with me still atop the cliff we should be able to see one another due to nothing in the way. Also I'm quite sure that the valley's cliffs goes all around the lake at the bottom. I was just clarifying this so we both know what's going on with this terrain ^_^

*once the storm crescent was diffused I look to my left and I see your back to me and notice you taking the haul into the lake's center (long-range). I quickly gather and spit out a large lightning spear directed in your moving path and immediately following the spear I preform one handseal and I forma a large cloud over your area, the rain is produces forms up a large wave that crashes upon you. In turn this water traps you, the spear of lightning I shot splits off into 4 smaller but still strong spears and hits the area you are trapped in causing a shock throughout the small area.*

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

Additional:
    I figured I'd use wind to diffuse the storm element to show that I understand the weakness of the KG. I'm basing this weakness mostly on the fact that the element is mostly lightning based and Izuna's E&W thread
    Yeah the angles got kind of shady.

*As Darui is running, he hears the sound of lightning, because he is so adept to it, using it all the time himself, he quickly turns around, punching a vortex of wind into the lightning, negating it. He then quickly punches upwards at the clouds, as it begins to rain, releasing yet another vortex of wind, which blows the clouds away.*

*Darui then does a set of handseals (shortened because of affinity), creating a massive wave that crashes into the Leaf Shadows's vicinity, wiping you down onto the ground below*

(Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After doing the needed hand seals Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird, extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.
    Note: Technique Requires a water source.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Pretty quick as always Darui...

*I watch you destroy my lightning spear and I see you suddenly aim towards the sky as well to go fro my cloud. As you begin to whirlwind my cloud out of the sky, I without hesitation cause a hole to open above you to drop down a large amount of water. The water falls from about 7m (so that it falls on you faster than usual), thus not hurting to too much but enough to keep you from preforming anything and keeps you in a state of disarray. Immediately following the water gushing down on you, I bring my hands together and I unleash several beams of lights moving on your location at great speeds. The beams are aim very precisely thus hitting you and just a short area around you.*

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good one

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Pretty quick as always Darui...

*I watch you destroy my lightning spear and I see you suddenly aim towards the sky as well to go fro my cloud. As you begin to whirlwind my cloud out of the sky, I without hesitation cause a hole to open above you to drop down a large amount of water. The water falls from about 7m (so that it falls on you faster than usual), thus not hurting to too much but enough to keep you from preforming anything and keeps you in a state of disarray. Immediately following the water gushing down on you, I bring my hands together and I unleash several beams of lights moving on your location at great speeds. The beams are aim very precisely thus hitting you and just a short area around you.*

*As the water is rushing down, Darui quickly goes with the flow, dipping below the water, as the water from above crashes into him. But before it can crush him, he is propelled in the water towards your location, without you noticing.*

(Suiton: Suichuu Teigen no Jutsu) – Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: This Technique allows the user to properl themselves through a body of water by using their chakra. While underwater, this technique will also partially mask the users prescence.
    Note: Must be a large water source such as a lake to use.

*He then arouses from the water, creating a mass of water, seemingly from nowhere, which appears behind you, causing you to be smashed forward. He then also electrifies the water, causing it to be more dangerous*

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

*I see you rise from the water and I hear the sound of rushing water behind me I quickly manipulate my chakra from under my feet and causing it to become water and thrust me up in the direction of you and away from the water*

*immediately following my water thrust towards you, I form one seal and emits a beams of lighting directly at you, the spears splits in 4 strikes of lightning to cover more of an area around you*

Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies

*the thrust and beams are done very fast and literally right after another. As you're occupied with the lightning spears I cause a mist to appear from all around. This happens twice as fast considering all the water that i on this battlefield*

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Test Ended

Pass, i shall grant you and only you my customs (will list later) and all future customs that are storm related.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Test Ended

Pass, i shall grant you and only you my customs (will list later) and all future customs that are storm related.
    Sweet! Thanks Darui ^_^

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Ranton: Raikou "Drops")-Storm Release:Lightning Drops
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra Cost:10 (-15 for every turn active)
    Damage Points:20 (+10 every turn active)
    Description:The user will gather raiton and suiton chakra, then release it into the clouds. Then they will manipulate the clouds, causing rain drops to fall. These rain drops are filled with small bolts of concentrated lightning. When hit, the lightning will give the opponent small bolts of electricity, that will stun them.
    Note:A powerful fire enough (B-Rank or above) can neutralize the rain drops
    Note: If there is no clouds, then this can not be performed
    Note: If not stopped in 5 turns, the opponent will be paralyzed
    Note: Can only be used 2 times a battle

(Ranton: Funnu Kadou )-Storm Release: Raging Vortex
    Chakra Cost:25
    Damage Points:50
    Description: The user will perform a row of 3 handseals, then the user will gather raiton and suiton chakra, then release it into the air around themselves. Then the user will manipulate the chakra, causing the water to start spinning very rapidly, like a tornado. The user will also add the raiton chakra, while the vortex is spinning, causing the water to become electrically charged. The user then sends the vortex at the opponent, on contact the vortex will suck the opponent up into the middle of the vortex, then continuously strike them with lightning. Then eventually the vortex throws the opponent across the battle field.
    Note: Must be standing still
    Note: the Opponent will be paralyzed and soaked in water, making them heavier

(Ranton: Mugen Doragon Arashi)-Storm Release: Infinite Dragon Storm
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: The user sends their raiton and suiton chakras into the sky above. Then the user manipulates the sky, causing clouds to form. A water dragon is formed and is infused with lightning. The user sends this water dragon down upon the opponent. I The dragon can split into several heads, allowing for more succession of attack. Upon contact, the dragon engulfs the opponent, drowning them, while continuously shocking them, before spitting them out.
    Note: Usable 1 time a battle
    Note: No Storm Techniques for the following turn
    Note: Dragon is about as big a Kirin, but not nearly as fast

(Ranton: Raikou Mizu Kadou)- Storm Release:Lightning Water Vortex
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user perform a row of 8 handseals, then charge Raiton chakra into one hand and Suiton chakra into the other. Then the user puts their hands together, then thrusts them forward, releasing a vortex of water, along with a streak of lightning, which combines with the vortex, becoming a lightning charged vortex of water.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle
    Note: When the vortex leaves the user, it goes in a straight line, therefore allowing a skilled shinobi to easily dodge it.
    Note: Will numb and paralyze target on contact
    Note: Has to be taught by McAfeezy

(Ranton: Sutatikku Tamas)-Storm Release: Static Bullets
    Range:Mid-Long
    Description:The user will gather raiton chakra and suiton chakra into their mouth. Then they will combine them, creating water bullets filled with lightning inside their mouth. Then the user will shoot these bullets at the opponent, on contact the will explode, leaving the opponent wet, and continuously shocked, due to the lightning.
    Note: Effects last for 2 turns
    Note: Can not use any Storm Techniques up to B-Rank the following turn.

(Ranton: Arashi Butoukai)-Storm Release: Storm Ball
    Type:Attack/Defensive
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description:The user will combine raiton and suiton chakra, causing a giant thunderous ball of water, filled with lightning to form. The user will then send the ball at the opponent, on contact the balls will subdue the opponent, then electrocute them, causing them to become paralyzed.
    Note:The opponent will become paralyzed and numb, hindering them not capable of attacking.
    Note: Usable 2 times a battle
    Note: The ball is very large, about 20 meters across
    Note: No Storm Techniques next turn

(Ranton: Wangetsu Kata Ranton Kyodan) Storm Release: Crescent Shaped Storm Projectile
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Description: The user will sling their hand forward releasing a crescent shaped projectile of storm at the opponent or object.
    Note: Usable 4x

(Ranton: Minichua Nokogiris) Storm Release: Miniature Saws
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user will slam both hands on the ground, sending their Storm chakra underneath the ground, to the opponent. The user will manipulate the chakra, changing it into miniature saw, that will travel under the ground, until they're right beneathe the opponent. They will then erupt from the ground under the opponent, cutting them severely.
    Note: The ground around them will crack, creating fissures on the surface between the user and his opponent as the saws move toward him.
    Note: Takes 3 seconds to travel under ground
    Note: Usable 3x