Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

[Sensei Test] Akisha

Welcome Akisha

I will be your administrator for your Sensei Test. Remember that your are being judged in your overall knowledge of the techniques and its correct use.

The rules are as follow:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used
    - You are allowed to use your cannon KG techniques
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Forest clearing that spreads long range around us (bigger than the one in the picture but the same type of battlefield) with surrounding trees on the outskirts.

- Mid-Range

I will be using my Ao bio (link below my signature and you should treat it as a cannon bio, disregard the custom upgrades)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and Akisha may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck ^^

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 01-04-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: [Sensei Test] Akisha

Gray Fullbuster appears.

Let's make this fun shall we

P.S bio is not updated, Ice up to A rank including.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Gray Fullbuster...the ice ninja...i must say your reputation of vicious...WERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES???! O_o

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

*Ao comes into range with his Byakugan active. Immediately he makes one hand seal and creates 3 shadow clones around him with lots of smoke. Lefty on my left, Righty on my right and Behind, right behind me, exactly in my "shadow" (so to speak). You wouldn't be able to see or sense Behind. Behind immediately sinks into the ground while Lefty uses Pressure Damage and Righty uses Intense Pain, combing it into a Fire/Wind technique that destroys everything in front of us as it heads towards you*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Status
    Aug 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Gray Fullbuster...the ice ninja...i must say your reputation of vicious...WERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES???! O_o

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

*Ao comes into range with his Byakugan active. Immediately he makes one hand seal and creates 3 shadow clones around him with lots of smoke. Lefty on my left, Righty on my right and Behind, right behind me, exactly in my "shadow" (so to speak). You wouldn't be able to see or sense Behind. Behind immediately sinks into the ground while Lefty uses Pressure Damage and Righty uses Intense Pain, combing it into a Fire/Wind technique that destroys everything in front of us as it heads towards you*

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
    Ao of the Byakugan, it's an honor for me to face you, but this is where you die...

*As you create your clones I create 4 clones myself, called War, Famine, Pestilence and death. Famine stays on my left, War on my right while Death is exactly behind me. Pestilence is behind Death. *

*As we see the fire coming, War and Famine quickly combine Wind Rasengan and Water Destruction Torrent to create a huge water vortex that blocks completely your fire.*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

*At the same time Famine and War combine their techniques to create the water+wind combo, Death who is behind me, performs a short row of 3 hand seals and creates a huge swamp of mud underneath you. The swamp is made so big that it can trap a huge summoning in it, let alone several clones. Furthermore the clone I don't know about who is underground will be caught in the mud, poofing away. *

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Ao of the Byakugan, it's an honor for me to face you, but this is where you die...

*As you create your clones I create 4 clones myself, called War, Famine, Pestilence and death. Famine stays on my left, War on my right while Death is exactly behind me. Pestilence is behind Death. *

*As we see the fire coming, War and Famine quickly combine Wind Rasengan and Water Destruction Torrent to create a huge water vortex that blocks completely your fire.*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

*At the same time Famine and War combine their techniques to create the water+wind combo, Death who is behind me, performs a short row of 3 hand seals and creates a huge swamp of mud underneath you. The swamp is made so big that it can trap a huge summoning in it, let alone several clones. Furthermore the clone I don't know about who is underground will be caught in the mud, poofing away. *

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    Meh...

*With our Byakugan we can clearly see you making your water/wind combo to stop our ongoing fire/wind combo. So I make one handseal and right after your clones release the water/wind combo, the ground beneath you sinks into a deep antlion. This antlion is big enough to get you all and is deep enough to kill you both*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

*Righty uses his chakra to exhale a dense mist that covers everything around us up to mid-range (thus affecting you to). This will be performed at the same time as the antlion*

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*Lefty makes a large body of water appear above you all, covering a large area at your location and around it, preventing you from escaping off the antlion by going up. This is done at the same time as the antlion, so as you are focused on the antlion you are clueless of the large body of water above you*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

*Behind has been travelling deep underground and in a high arc to the right and at the end of these techniques he wouldn be now behind you, long range deep but abuot mid range behind*

Status
    Aug 2010

Meh...

*With our Byakugan we can clearly see you making your water/wind combo to stop our ongoing fire/wind combo. So I make one handseal and right after your clones release the water/wind combo, the ground beneath you sinks into a deep antlion. This antlion is big enough to get you all and is deep enough to kill you both*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

*Righty uses his chakra to exhale a dense mist that covers everything around us up to mid-range (thus affecting you to). This will be performed at the same time as the antlion*

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

*Lefty makes a large body of water appear above you all, covering a large area at your location and around it, preventing you from escaping off the antlion by going up. This is done at the same time as the antlion, so as you are focused on the antlion you are clueless of the large body of water above you*

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

*Behind has been travelling deep underground and in a high arc to the right and at the end of these techniques he wouldn be now behind you, long range deep but abuot mid range behind*
    *As we see the antilion starting to form, I quickly create several ice disks and me War and Famine jump on them as they start moving towards you rapidly. As we jump on them Famine performs the Ram hand seal for his next jutsu. Meanwhile there are several ice disks that I send towards you which attack you and your clones. They would move much more faster than the ones we are standing on because there wouldn't be anyone on them. I don't use the reflection of the sun rays considering we are in a forest and there isn't any sun light from the trees. We make sure not to make any contact with the water and we don't go too upwards*

(Hyouton: Aisu Disuku no Jutsu) Ice Release: Ice Disk Technique
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

*A second after we go into the air Famine has finished doing the hand seal so he exhales a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions. Since the mist starts to form and we can't see you we still know your last location so Famine uses a larger jutsu to make sure it will hit you before you decide to run anywhere. *

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*At the same time Famine releases the fire blast I activate Rain Tiger at Will Technique to make it rain, allowing me to sense everything that happens on the field. As we pass the antilon we jump off the disks and land safety on the ground (this happens a few seconds later)*

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

*As we see the antilion starting to form, I quickly create several ice disks and me War and Famine jump on them as they start moving towards you rapidly. As we jump on them Famine performs the Ram hand seal for his next jutsu. Meanwhile there are several ice disks that I send towards you which attack you and your clones. They would move much more faster than the ones we are standing on because there wouldn't be anyone on them. I don't use the reflection of the sun rays considering we are in a forest and there isn't any sun light from the trees. We make sure not to make any contact with the water and we don't go too upwards*

Description: The user will gather particles into the air and change them into a disk of ice. The ice disks are transparent, and they are therefore nearly invisible at a distance, and difficult to dodge or see until they are very close. They can also be used as highly durable shields or can be used to allow the user to hover in the air by using standing on it. Because of their transparency, the ice disks can be used as a large lens to focus rays of heat from the sun into a powerful beam to capable of melting or exploding a pinpointed area.

*A second after we go into the air Famine has finished doing the hand seal so he exhales a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions. Since the mist starts to form and we can't see you we still know your last location so Famine uses a larger jutsu to make sure it will hit you before you decide to run anywhere. *

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

*At the same time Famine releases the fire blast I activate Rain Tiger at Will Technique to make it rain, allowing me to sense everything that happens on the field. As we pass the antilon we jump off the disks and land safety on the ground (this happens a few seconds later)*

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    *As we notice you making the ice disks and since some are directed at us (although you can't see us by the time you do them...) Lefty and Righty quickly combine 2 techninques to form a strong Earth/Fire combo. Lefty takes out a scroll while Rigthy strings a set of handseals. Lefty summons from the scroll a long, big, dense, dragon of flames while rightly creates a strong Earth Dragon. Both combine, intertwining themselves on one and other, producing a beyond S+S Rank Earth/Fire Dragon. The dragon moves in a way that intercepts the ice disks, rampaging towards you. As your clone would be exhaling the giant wall of flames, the dragon moves in a way that it positions itself almost like a wall, blocking the path of the giant fire almost on top of you (the combo is i think actually strong enough to continue towards you but i'll let it serve as a defense). As the combo is being made i'm using my chakra to manipulate the wind and call fourth a large F5 tornado, that comes from above, crashing down on you and slicing you and your clone to bits. Notice that your focus would be more on the double dragons than on the air, making it hard for you to escape such a large technique coming crashing down from above. The tornado is targeting you all and has enough size to actually engulf you all with ease*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Note: the 3 jutsu are done right before your clone exhales the giant Fire Majestic technique but they would only catch you right after your techniques are done since your ice disks are done with a very little time differance between the fire majestic and rain jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2010

*As we notice you making the ice disks and since some are directed at us (although you can't see us by the time you do them...) Lefty and Righty quickly combine 2 techninques to form a strong Earth/Fire combo. Lefty takes out a scroll while Rigthy strings a set of handseals. Lefty summons from the scroll a long, big, dense, dragon of flames while rightly creates a strong Earth Dragon. Both combine, intertwining themselves on one and other, producing a beyond S+S Rank Earth/Fire Dragon. The dragon moves in a way that intercepts the ice disks, rampaging towards you. As your clone would be exhaling the giant wall of flames, the dragon moves in a way that it positions itself almost like a wall, blocking the path of the giant fire almost on top of you (the combo is i think actually strong enough to continue towards you but i'll let it serve as a defense). As the combo is being made i'm using my chakra to manipulate the wind and call fourth a large F5 tornado, that comes from above, crashing down on you and slicing you and your clone to bits. Notice that your focus would be more on the double dragons than on the air, making it hard for you to escape such a large technique coming crashing down from above. The tornado is targeting you all and has enough size to actually engulf you all with ease*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Note: the 3 jutsu are done right before your clone exhales the giant Fire Majestic technique but they would only catch you right after your techniques are done since your ice disks are done with a very little time differance between the fire majestic and rain jutsu.

Gray: You sure you don't want to surrender?

*As the techniques colide, I have already landed with my clones and activated chakra sensing rain since I starte doing the technique at the same time the fire was released, I sense it all and also the wind technique (plus I will be able to see this or rather feel considering the wind that starts to spin above me) that is coming it me (it's a very large scaled technique and it will take time to form) I quickly perform a row of 3 hand seals and create a wave of earth that me and my clones ride towards you avoiding your techniques.*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave

Range: Mid - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

*At the very same time I begin performing the 2 hand seals, War and Famine create a water wind combo that heads towards you. Famine uses Waterfall Basin to summon a massive amount of water that heads towards you as a large wave, while War releases a large blast of wind into the wave. The blast of wind begins sucking up water and combines with the wave to form a water/wind wave blast. Once the blast hits you, the wind with all the water explodes leaving the entire area soaked and curshing you body. Note that if your fire earth combo continues towards me it would be quite weakened and this would certainly stop it and even continue at you.*

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin

Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere

Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Note: All 3 techniques happen at the same time.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Gray: You sure you don't want to surrender?

*As the techniques colide, I have already landed with my clones and activated chakra sensing rain since I starte doing the technique at the same time the fire was released, I sense it all and also the wind technique (plus I will be able to see this or rather feel considering the wind that starts to spin above me) that is coming it me (it's a very large scaled technique and it will take time to form) I quickly perform a row of 3 hand seals and create a wave of earth that me and my clones ride towards you avoiding your techniques.*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave

Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

*At the very same time I begin performing the 2 hand seals, War and Famine create a water wind combo that heads towards you. Famine uses Waterfall Basin to summon a massive amount of water that heads towards you as a large wave, while War releases a large blast of wind into the wave. The blast of wind begins sucking up water and combines with the wave to form a water/wind wave blast. Once the blast hits you, the wind with all the water explodes leaving the entire area soaked and curshing you body. Note that if your fire earth combo continues towards me it would be quite weakened and this would certainly stop it and even continue at you.*

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin

Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Note: All 3 techniques happen at the same time.
    Kid...you still have ages to be able to fight me on equal terms...

*As we notice you starting to ride the earth flow wave, i make two quick hand seals and transform the area in front of me into a deep swamp (deep enough so plateaus and pillars can't be used), all the way up till long range behind you and starting only about short range in front of me. The Swamp will begin to form right at the spot you do the earth flow sinking it into it as it forms. Because of this you won't get far and you will actually still be in the path of such a large technique as Severing Pressure.*

*(i'm going to assume your clones still manage to do their combo)As your clones combo is formed and heads towards us, Lefty slams the ground and manipulates it forming a large golem of rock from the ground, with its back facing you, defending us from that combed technique*

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

*At the same time all of this is happening, Righty stomps the ground, creating a tunnel from him towards you, that will be deep and end beneath the swamp. He then exhales a dense fire stream through the tunnel that gathers molten rock and transforms it into lava. The lava would gather beneath the swamp and with a simple hand seal, the lava bursts, transforming the swamp into a boiling pit of mud and lava that bursts beneath you and your clones completely boiling you alive*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Note: Although all techniques are done at the same time, they all have different completion times. The swamp would be the first to be completed. Only once the swamp is completed would the flaming crater be in the process of having fire spewed into it.

Status
    Aug 2010

Kid...you still have ages to be able to fight me on equal terms...

*As we notice you starting to ride the earth flow wave, i make two quick hand seals and transform the area in front of me into a deep swamp (deep enough so plateaus and pillars can't be used), all the way up till long range behind you and starting only about short range in front of me. The Swamp will begin to form right at the spot you do the earth flow sinking it into it as it forms. Because of this you won't get far and you will actually still be in the path of such a large technique as Severing Pressure.*

*(i'm going to assume your clones still manage to do their combo)As your clones combo is formed and heads towards us, Lefty slams the ground and manipulates it forming a large golem of rock from the ground, with its back facing you, defending us from that combed technique*

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

*At the same time all of this is happening, Righty stomps the ground, creating a tunnel from him towards you, that will be deep and end beneath the swamp. He then exhales a dense fire stream through the tunnel that gathers molten rock and transforms it into lava. The lava would gather beneath the swamp and with a simple hand seal, the lava bursts, transforming the swamp into a boiling pit of mud and lava that bursts beneath you and your clones completely boiling you alive*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Note: Although all techniques are done at the same time, they all have different completion times. The swamp would be the first to be completed. Only once the swamp is completed would the flaming crater be in the process of having fire spewed into it.
    Kid -_- We'll see who the kid is here...

*As we see the ground turning into mud, I grab War and jump off the earth while using Wind Steam technique to move at right away from your swamp and still mid range from you. The swamp you made spreads behind me but you did not make it go to left or right so Im safe there.*

Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

*As I sense your clone starting to release the fire into the tunnel, I quickly alert my clone who uses swamp of the underworld, making a huge swamp all around you and even long range behind you. Furthermore it would conect with your swamp and you will be blowing up fire into the swamp turning the mud you are standing on into lava. This jutsu is timed perfectly to start a few seconds after you start exhaling.*

*As War uses the swamp, we land safety and I immediately use Earth Flow River to make the ground underneath you into a river of mud. That way I redirect the lava that is underneath you, making it come at you and spread all acros the huge swamp. This jutsu is used like 1-2 seconds later after the swamp.*

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

much thanks to Scary Yamato and Crutch Kaguya who helped me develop this conbo...

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Kid -_- We'll see who the kid is here...

*As we see the ground turning into mud, I grab War and jump off the earth while using Wind Steam technique to move at right away from your swamp and still mid range from you. The swamp you made spreads behind me but you did not make it go to left or right so Im safe there.*

Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

*As I sense your clone starting to release the fire into the tunnel, I quickly alert my clone who uses swamp of the underworld, making a huge swamp all around you and even long range behind you. Furthermore it would conect with your swamp and you will be blowing up fire into the swamp turning the mud you are standing on into lava. This jutsu is timed perfectly to start a few seconds after you start exhaling.*

*As War uses the swamp, we land safety and I immediately use Earth Flow River to make the ground underneath you into a river of mud. That way I redirect the lava that is underneath you, making it come at you and spread all acros the huge swamp. This jutsu is used like 1-2 seconds later after the swamp.*

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

much thanks to Scary Yamato and Crutch Kaguya who helped me develop this conbo...
    Two things: Famine puffed and if you maintain yourself mid-range from me (which you clearly state), the earth flow river wouldn't reach me.

±±±±±±

*Our Byakugan enables us to see the chakra gathering beneath us and we can see something is happening. As the ground beneath us turns into mud, i make the necessary hand seals and 3 large pillars of earth rise from beneath the swamp. One with a dull end rises beneath us rising us above the swamp to safety. 2 rise at an angle against each other at the place were you land, crushing you and your clone in between them. (Your swamp would turn everything to mud thus, as my clone is going to spew fire into the tunnel the tunnel turns into mud so he obviously stops doing that before the technique is complete)*

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

*As the pillar is rising, and your are dealing with the twin giant pillars around you, Righty does the required hand seals and makes a large area (including the pillars) sink straight and fastly into the ground about 20 meters. The area is big enough to touch the combined swamps on one of its sides, thus releasing a large wave of mud into the sunken area, drowning and completely engulfing you in seconds (basically i sunk a large area just at the side of the swamp, making all the mud converge to that spot...the spot were you are)*

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

*Lefty on the other hand, to add to this, at the same time as righty did his technique, he summoned a portal above your location, from which a large (very large) amount of mud drops, completely covering you and your clone and filling in the sunken whole with the help of the swamp mud*

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Note: the moving earth core and sticky earth drop are done at the same time, timed perfectly as we are rising on top of the rock pillar

Status
    Aug 2010

Two things: Famine puffed and if you maintain yourself mid-range from me (which you clearly state), the earth flow river wouldn't reach me.

±±±±±±

*Our Byakugan enables us to see the chakra gathering beneath us and we can see something is happening. As the ground beneath us turns into mud, i make the necessary hand seals and 3 large pillars of earth rise from beneath the swamp. One with a dull end rises beneath us rising us above the swamp to safety. 2 rise at an angle against each other at the place were you land, crushing you and your clone in between them. (Your swamp would turn everything to mud thus, as my clone is going to spew fire into the tunnel the tunnel turns into mud so he obviously stops doing that before the technique is complete)*

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

*As the pillar is rising, and your are dealing with the twin giant pillars around you, Righty does the required hand seals and makes a large area (including the pillars) sink straight and fastly into the ground about 20 meters. The area is big enough to touch the combined swamps on one of its sides, thus releasing a large wave of mud into the sunken area, drowning and completely engulfing you in seconds (basically i sunk a large area just at the side of the swamp, making all the mud converge to that spot...the spot were you are)*

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

*Lefty on the other hand, to add to this, at the same time as righty did his technique, he summoned a portal above your location, from which a large (very large) amount of mud drops, completely covering you and your clone and filling in the sunken whole with the help of the swamp mud*

(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Note: the moving earth core and sticky earth drop are done at the same time, timed perfectly as we are rising on top of the rock pillar
    This eye of yours...it irritates me.

*As I sense the pillars underneath us starting to emerge I immediately create several ice Disks. Me and War jump on them and move even more at right avoiding your techniques, while several ice disks are sent at you and your clones.*

*At the same time we jump on the ice disks, War creates a huge number of ice needles appear all around you and your clones. In a matter of seconds, you will all be attacked by the numerous ice needles.*

(Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) Ice Release: 1000 Needles of Death
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user will make needles surround the opponent from all sides. Directly above them, though, there is an opening. The user can jump away at the last second before the needles converge on their opponent, or they can simply perform the jutsu from a safe distance.

*As War releases the needles, we are on a safe distance so we land on the ground and as we do so, I make a huge boar-shaped earthen lid above you that falls on top of all of you, filling the oppening left from my ice needles and also crushing you (the ice needles don't come from above so that's the purpose of this jutsu to prevent escaping from above)*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

This eye of yours...it irritates me.

*As I sense the pillars underneath us starting to emerge I immediately create several ice Disks. Me and War jump on them and move even more at right avoiding your techniques, while several ice disks are sent at you and your clones.*

*At the same time we jump on the ice disks, War creates a huge number of ice needles appear all around you and your clones. In a matter of seconds, you will all be attacked by the numerous ice needles.*

(Hyouton: Sensatsu Suishou) Ice Release: 1000 Needles of Death
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user will make needles surround the opponent from all sides. Directly above them, though, there is an opening. The user can jump away at the last second before the needles converge on their opponent, or they can simply perform the jutsu from a safe distance.

*As War releases the needles, we are on a safe distance so we land on the ground and as we do so, I make a huge boar-shaped earthen lid above you that falls on top of all of you, filling the oppening left from my ice needles and also crushing you (the ice needles don't come from above so that's the purpose of this jutsu to prevent escaping from above)*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.
    *We can clearly see you making the ice disks and getting into them to escape so i slam our pillar and two giant slabs of earth come from the sides to crush everything in between. They are done so that they crush you the moment your clone is doing the needles. I can clearly see them all around and the disks coming towards me and since you don't shoot them at once me clone has enough time to make a giant earth dragon come from the pillar and envolve us like a snake, protecting use from the needles and the disks as it rages against you also. This frontal attack/defense is just a failsafe system so that i can aim the dragon if you decide to move front the path of the mountain smash. At the same time my other clone materializs a large body of water all around you, stopping your movement and distracting you from the smashing mountain and the earth dragon. Unable to see or sense the mountain smash because of the water and with most of your attention divided between the frontal dragon and the all around water, its unlikely you can notice the slabs of earth rising at enormous speed to crush you from the sides, splattering mud all around and against you as well*

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Note: All techniques are done at the same time. The water distracts you and stops your movement in the air as the slabs come to crush you with the dragon coming towards you after protecting us from the needles and the disks.

Last edited by Scorps; 01-10-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010

*We can clearly see you making the ice disks and getting into them to escape so i slam our pillar and two giant slabs of earth come from the sides to crush everything in between. They are done so that they crush you the moment your clone is doing the needles. I can clearly see them all around and the disks coming towards me and since you don't shoot them at once me clone has enough time to make a giant earth dragon come from the pillar and envolve us like a snake, protecting use from the needles and the disks as it rages against you also. This frontal attack/defense is just a failsafe system so that i can aim the dragon if you decide to move front the path of the mountain smash. At the same time my other clone materializs a large body of water all around you, stopping your movement and distracting you from the smashing mountain and the earth dragon. Unable to see or sense the mountain smash because of the water and with most of your attention divided between the frontal dragon and the all around water, its unlikely you can notice the slabs of earth rising at enormous speed to crush you from the sides, splattering mud all around and against you as well*

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

(Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave
    Descripton: causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Note: All techniques are done at the same time. The water distracts you and stops your movement in the air as the slabs come to crush you with the dragon coming towards you after protecting us from the needles and the disks.
    *As I sense the earth and water and all with the chakra sensing rain, I quickly transform myself into a wind shuriken while my clone concentrates chakra in his hands gaining more power and throws it as far away as possible, upwards but at an angle that would go backwards (so if the mountin smash is coming from left and right, it will go upwards and then backwards)*

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

*Immediately after he throws it he uses Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu to multiple it, making hundreds upon hundreds wind shurikens go in every direction possible (basicly 360 wave of wind shurikens and of course some are going upwards) Some of them are even attacking you, and as all this happens, I re appear somewhere behind the 2 rock formations that are smashing my clone long range from you.*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

*As you are being distracted by the hundreads of wind shurikens and I appear, I immediately create a huge pillar of rock rise underneath you. The pillar will throw you out of ballance because of the huge tremor and will prevent you from performing hand seals, while going upwards and being attacked by the shurikens.*

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

*As I sense the earth and water and all with the chakra sensing rain, I quickly transform myself into a wind shuriken while my clone concentrates chakra in his hands gaining more power and throws it as far away as possible, upwards but at an angle that would go backwards (so if the mountin smash is coming from left and right, it will go upwards and then backwards)*

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

*Immediately after he throws it he uses Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu to multiple it, making hundreds upon hundreds wind shurikens go in every direction possible (basicly 360 wave of wind shurikens and of course some are going upwards) Some of them are even attacking you, and as all this happens, I re appear somewhere behind the 2 rock formations that are smashing my clone long range from you.*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

*As you are being distracted by the hundreads of wind shurikens and I appear, I immediately create a huge pillar of rock rise underneath you. The pillar will throw you out of ballance because of the huge tremor and will prevent you from performing hand seals, while going upwards and being attacked by the shurikens.*

Inventive

±±±±±±±

*As i notice you transforming into a wind shuriken and being thrown up and behind i get annoyed. And as annoyed as i am i get an urge to destroy everything in front of me so immediately i make a simple hand seal exhaling a see worth of fire. Righty combines my sea worth of fire with a huge blast of wind that powers it up in both speed and size, fueling it up in power. Lefty combines his own technique, unleashing a mayhem of lightning into the Fire/Wind combo, creating a triple elemental combo, S+S+S Rank Fire/Wind/Lightning that rages in front of us, destroying everything in front of us. This would protect us from the windmill shurikens as they come towards us and would hit the smashed mountain smash, destroying it and creating a huge explosion-like effect that bursts rock shrapnel everywhere but mostly forward into you. However, because of the size, power and elements compounding it, the combo would continue forth, easily reaching you and burning you. (The wind and lightning would, after combining with the fire, carry on up to Long Range)*

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Note: All techniques are done to actually combine into one massive elemental burst that destroys the field in its wake. Now, they are all done as you are in shuriken form, going upwards/behind as you multiply. So, you'll get caught by it just a split second before actually reaching the ground, being surprised by the mayhem of rock (from the mountain smash), lightning and fire that comes towards you in a rampaging style. Also note i'm on top of a pillar so the jutsu would have a height advantage and that my byakugan enables me to keep an eye on everything so to speak.

Status
    Aug 2010

Inventive

±±±±±±±

*As i notice you transforming into a wind shuriken and being thrown up and behind i get annoyed. And as annoyed as i am i get an urge to destroy everything in front of me so immediately i make a simple hand seal exhaling a see worth of fire. Righty combines my sea worth of fire with a huge blast of wind that powers it up in both speed and size, fueling it up in power. Lefty combines his own technique, unleashing a mayhem of lightning into the Fire/Wind combo, creating a triple elemental combo, S+S+S Rank Fire/Wind/Lightning that rages in front of us, destroying everything in front of us. This would protect us from the windmill shurikens as they come towards us and would hit the smashed mountain smash, destroying it and creating a huge explosion-like effect that bursts rock shrapnel everywhere but mostly forward into you. However, because of the size, power and elements compounding it, the combo would continue forth, easily reaching you and burning you. (The wind and lightning would, after combining with the fire, carry on up to Long Range)*

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Note: All techniques are done to actually combine into one massive elemental burst that destroys the field in its wake. Now, they are all done as you are in shuriken form, going upwards/behind as you multiply. So, you'll get caught by it just a split second before actually reaching the ground, being surprised by the mayhem of rock (from the mountain smash), lightning and fire that comes towards you in a rampaging style. Also note i'm on top of a pillar so the jutsu would have a height advantage and that my byakugan enables me to keep an eye on everything so to speak.
    I guess this is the end my friend. You were indeed stronger than I expected...

*As I am in my shuriken form, I sense you releasing your techniques so I realise something big is coming. Thus I quickly re-appear in mid air and make a single hand seal to create a shadow clone, who quickly concentrates chakra in his hands and pushes me towards the ground with great force. As I reach the ground I go underground just before your combo reaches me.*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*As I go into the ground and you are distracted by all this I perform the Rat hand seal and take control over the earth beneath you, forming 2 sections of rocks that crush you and your clones.*

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

I guess this is the end my friend. You were indeed stronger than I expected...

*As I am in my shuriken form, I sense you releasing your techniques so I realise something big is coming. Thus I quickly re-appear in mid air and make a single hand seal to create a shadow clone, who quickly concentrates chakra in his hands and pushes me towards the ground with great force. As I reach the ground I go underground just before your combo reaches me.*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*As I go into the ground and you are distracted by all this I perform the Rat hand seal and take control over the earth beneath you, forming 2 sections of rocks that crush you and your clones.*

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
    ~Test Ended~ I'll submit this to be graded as i feel that you showed your level of skill. Good luck on the grading!

Status
    Aug 2010

Thanks for conducting my test It was a pleasure ^_^

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

~Test Failed~

Sorry bro, but I'm sad to say that your performace was not enough to give you passing marks. You did better than last time, however, you spent more time dodging the attacks instead of blocking and countering. Please try again in a month.