Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

Re: Jokey Teaches Me The Way Of The Dragon.

*I run over to the clone, and I sneak up on him. I get to his front, and channel my chakra into my leg. I use all my power and I stick my leg out. I knee the clone in his stomach. I release all the power and cHAKRA. The clone flies into the air, and falls down twenty feet away.*

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Excellent.

(Hayabusa Otoshi) - Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points:15
    Description: The user grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground, similar to the Front Lotus.

Now I will make a clone that will appear eight feet above you from the front and grab him by his ankles and wrap your legs around his waist and drive his head first into the ground, before doing this I want you to breath in and out, and the moment he poofs above you I want you to jump.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

*I channel a little bit of chakra into my legs. I jump in the air, and I get right by the clone that's in the air. I bend down to get the clone's ankles, and I flip him over. I then wrap my legs around the clone's abdomen/waist, when we start falling back to the ground. I breathe in and out, and looking to the ground. As we're about three feet off the ground, I drive his head to the ground by pushing him down with my legs, and I push off at the same time. His head goes in the ground, and he pops.*

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equalling 7 attacks.

(Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi) - Clone Spinning Hell drop
    Description: A taijutsu attack done after 3 shadow clone are made.The user somersaults into the air spinning and landing a blow to the shoulder of there enemy with there heels.

(Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Search information about those written above from Wikia and post your information you found there, do it in your own words and don't copy paste, afterwards I will give you the details about how you can use it during battles and answer your questions about the technique, try to find pictures from those above also.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

Sh--.
    *I channel chakra into my feet. I use the chakra to give me extra power when I jump, and then jump towards a random clone :D. As i'm in the air, and I channel chakra into my hands. I punch the clone in the face, then the chest, and I back kick him in the stomach. As I land on the ground, I punch him in the balls, and I kick him in the head when he bends over, and he flies back into the air. For my final hit, I channel chakra into my hand. and I pull my fist back, and I use all my power to punch him in the face to critically injure him, and make him pop.*
    Dynamic Action:

* I channel my chakra throughout my body, and I create three perfect versions of myself as clones. Two of the clones stick their hands out and I use them to leverage myself in the air, and I do a somersault towards another clone. As I roll towards the enemy clone, my clones help themselves somersault towards the enemy clone as well. When we are all above the clone in the air, we stop spinning nd stick our right legs out. On my last flip I drop my foot, hard, on the enemy clones shoulder, nearly dislocating it. The other three clones all drop their heels on the enemy clone's shoulder, head, and back of the neck. The enemy collapses on the ground, destroyed.*
    Spinning Clone Heel Drop:

Dynamic Action is a move that uses your momentum, strength, and power to get toward an enemy, and involves a combo that will pretty much knockout the opponent you're facing with a combination of punches and kicks in a back-and-forth sequence. At the end, you would have made seven hits.

Spinning Clone Heel Drop, or (Rape in the Shoulder) : The user makes three other clones to help him hit the opponent. At first, the clones help the user by lifting him in the air, and then the user uses the boost to somersault towards the enemy in the air. As he rolls towards the enemy, the other clones help themselves roll towards the enemy to hit as well. As the original user sticks his leg out, he uses all of his power he gained from the spinning, and flipping, and smashes his heel on the enemy's shoulder, nearly dislocating it. The other clones hit when the user is balancing on the enemy's shoulder. The clones hit the enemy, in the open shoulder, the head, and the back of the neck, because the enemy would be bent over. The enemy would pretty much be dead then.

I'll do the rest later.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Now these two are left, don't give up kid, after this I will tell you much more information about the technique's you described above.

(Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

(Konoha Daisenpū) - Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Description: This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

* I walk over to a clone that was made. As I get to the clone, it starts attempting to hit me. I follow the clone's movements perfectly by blocking every hit with an identical hit. As the clone tries to sweep low and finish me off, I mid-jump and I hi-kick the clone into the air with a powerful upper kick that makes the clone fly in the air.* I'm going to connect this with LGW

Shadow of a Dancing Leaf is a move that is perfect at defending against most basic Tai techniques. While the pattern is able to block every move perfectly, it wouldn't be able to do much against a duo (or more), or an EIG master. The final kick of the pattern would be a great opening for a large amount of Nin, Gen, and Taijutsus. (EX. Chidoris, Rasengan, Fire Ball Jutsus, Pressure Damage, Nearly anything).

*As the clone hits the ground, temporarily dazed, he stands up slowly. I perform a low sweep kick on the clone, and while he's in the air, I start spinning in a sphere-shape, so I'm able to perform more kicks. While the clone is in the air, I then kick him in the ribs, stopping him in mid-air. As I reach the highest point, I do a high kick, launching the clone in the air, even higher. I do a backflip to launch me out of spinning mode, and seconds later, I flip forwards towards the clone, and I heel-drop the clone into the dirt, head first. His head nearly breaks into the Earth's surface, and he pops.*

Leaf Great Whirlwind is a combo move that uses your legs to really hurt an opponent. It starts off with a low kick that is used to get your opponent off of balance. It then uses a mid-kick that leads into the High Kick, and keeps your opponent in air. The high kick completely devastates your opponent by Kicking him in the air, and pretty much putting him in a position of being hit by the heel drop. The user then does his own way to stop spinning around and then goes back into the air above the opponent. The user stick his leg out, and with all of his power, he slams his heel onto the opponent's head, and drives him into the ground. The Opponent's head drives into the ground, and he's knocked out.*

Yeaya.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Well, everything you wrote up above is true, you've truly grown since the last time I've seen you getting trained, keep up the good work.

(Rakanken) - Nirvana Fist
    Description: A powerful shoulder smash followed by a strong punch.

(Naruto Rendan) - Naruto Barrage
    Description:After making 4 clones they attack with kicks that launch the foe into the sky and the original hits the enemy on the shoulder sending them flying back to the ground.

Now the above ones, try to find pictures and look at video's if you find some to see how it looks like

Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

Thanks. ^_^, you've joined Suna, as well!

*I channel my chakra throughout all of my arms (including shoulders). I run at the clone at high speeds, and I quickly kick him in the stomach as I make it to him. As he's disoriented, I hold my right shoulder back, I release my chakra and power forward with my shoulder to hit the clone. I hit the clone directly in the chest, launching him forward about three feet in the air. As his abdomen is directly in front of my face, I pull my arm back and I launch it forward completely combining my arm with my chakra to strengthen it 2x. I hit the clone in the stomach, destroying his entire digestive tract, and making him poo on himself before popping.*

That's stinky...

* I make four shadow clones after doing a few handseals, and we all run at the clone from different forward angles. (This is where it gets good), My far left clone upper-kicks the evil clone in the air and yells "GI", My far right clone upper-kicks the e. clone even farther in the air and yells "NG". My close left clone hops in the air a little and upper-kicks the evil dude even further in the air and yells "KA". While the clone is almost 7 feet in the air, my close right clone kicks the evil man in the air to 10 feet, and throws me in the air above the clone. I do a rolling somersault and I hold my leg out. I heel kick the evil clone in the shoulder, and I smash the evil-doer in the ground, yelling "UZUMAKI BARRAGE", the clone pops and dies.

LIKE A UZUMAKI BOSS.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Awesome, nice job, now the following;

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

Now run towards my clone and kick him in the stomach, following up with a spinning kick in the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body following up by a punch hitting my clone into the sky, once in the air perform a spinning kick hitting him into the ground then you will pose by raising your arms and bringing your legs together, like a boss, give it a try

Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

Now run towards my clone and kick him in the stomach, following up with a spinning kick in the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body following up by a punch hitting my clone into the sky, once in the air perform a spinning kick hitting him into the ground then you will pose by raising your arms and bringing your legs together, like a boss, give it a try

I channel chakra into my legs and feet to strengthen them and so I can run faster. I run at high speeds towards the clone, and using my momentum, I kick him in the stomach, catching him off-guard. As I stand on the ground, I do a spinning kick to his chest, and I use my flowing hits to punch him 8 times in the stomach, and I uppercut the Joker out of the clone sending him into the air. I use my remaining chakra to jump in the air with him. I flip-kick the clone with all my strength into the ground, breaking his skeleton and he pops into dust. I hit the ground and I lift my arms up and I raise my legs up too, till they both touch.*

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Alright, I will run towards you and try to attack you, as I do so I want you to intercept and counter the technique by raising your knee and drive your elbow downwards at the same time, this will cause you to attack my limb between my two limbs and drive your elbow down with great force.

*I run towards you and attack you with great force, beginning with punching you in the face and continue with kicking you in your stomach*

Status
    Mar 2011
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

I can break sensei's bones for free? Cool!

*As I see you running towards me, using my sharingan, I notice your hand in the form of a fist coming towards my face. I raise my left knee up to your arm, discontinuing your first hit, and quickly I smash the bone with my right arm and elbow, breaking your arm. As I notice your other arm quickly, I hit the arm with my right knee, and I smash that arm with my left elbow and arm.*

The student harms the sensei! What happens next?!

Page 3 of 3 « First 123