Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

Re: Jokey Teaches Me The Way Of The Dragon.

Now run towards my clone and kick him in the stomach, following up with a spinning kick in the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body following up by a punch hitting my clone into the sky, once in the air perform a spinning kick hitting him into the ground then you will pose by raising your arms and bringing your legs together, like a boss, give it a try

I channel chakra into my legs and feet to strengthen them and so I can run faster. I run at high speeds towards the clone, and using my momentum, I kick him in the stomach, catching him off-guard. As I stand on the ground, I do a spinning kick to his chest, and I use my flowing hits to punch him 8 times in the stomach, and I uppercut the Joker out of the clone sending him into the air. I use my remaining chakra to jump in the air with him. I flip-kick the clone with all my strength into the ground, breaking his skeleton and he pops into dust. I hit the ground and I lift my arms up and I raise my legs up too, till they both touch.*

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Alright, I will run towards you and try to attack you, as I do so I want you to intercept and counter the technique by raising your knee and drive your elbow downwards at the same time, this will cause you to attack my limb between my two limbs and drive your elbow down with great force.

*I run towards you and attack you with great force, beginning with punching you in the face and continue with kicking you in your stomach*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole acc is a
    #ThrowBackThursday

I can break sensei's bones for free? Cool!

*As I see you running towards me, using my sharingan, I notice your hand in the form of a fist coming towards my face. I raise my left knee up to your arm, discontinuing your first hit, and quickly I smash the bone with my right arm and elbow, breaking your arm. As I notice your other arm quickly, I hit the arm with my right knee, and I smash that arm with my left elbow and arm.*

The student harms the sensei! What happens next?!

Page 3 of 3 « First 123