Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26
    Nara..'s Avatar
    Status
    Nara.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't u know that I m at ur home!
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by La Espada View Post
    Dude. 1 manga takes about 10 min.
    The problem is I don't have time, I have homework to do, plus my connection at home is a little sucks.
     
         

  2. #27
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    you should avoid this section untill you caught up with the current chapters.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Speed-blitz through manga in one week like a BOSS.

    P.S. Mugiwara-boy can Vi do something about these threads? Can vyou make one stickied appreciation thread for all new One Piece fans?
    Not my section buddy
    Check the bottom of the section who moderates it, or just contact Caliboyrn
     
         

  4. #29
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oda is King.
     
         

  5. #30
    Zwei's Avatar
    Status
    Zwei is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Posts
    6,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracule View Post
    Oda is King.
    Oda's more then a king. he is the god of mangas and animes.
     
         

  6. #31
    Anduril's Avatar
    Status
    Anduril is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...
     



    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    watch the anime.. It has a much more drilling impact... and once it ends switch to manga..

    Also i dont think luffy is anything like naruto...

    cause naruto has sasuke's bad influence... and is getting emo recently... and is trying to think about some complicated things as well...

    whereas luffy is a plain BAKA till the last chapter
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nara.. View Post
    The problem is I don't have time, I have homework to do, plus my connection at home is a little sucks.
    Theres always time for One Piece. Just tell your teacher you didn't do your homework cause you were reading One Piece. And if the teacher says that its not a good enough excuse, tell him/her to read One Piece and look for themselves.
     
         

  8. #33
    ♪♫ Music is my life ♪♫ ~Mara~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Mara~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ♪♫music world ♪♫
    Posts
    2,875
    Post Thanks / Like
    sleepy
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    wow I read it I like it
     
         

  9. #34
    Nara..'s Avatar
    Status
    Nara.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't u know that I m at ur home!
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Theres always time for One Piece. Just tell your teacher you didn't do your homework cause you were reading One Piece. And if the teacher says that its not a good enough excuse, tell him/her to read One Piece and look for themselves.
    :rofl: :lmao: Then she will get morea angry and kick me out of class,
     
         

  10. #35
    Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Black-Star is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunny-go!
    Posts
    1,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Watch it it make you laugh
     
         

  11. #36
    Member La Espada's Avatar
    Status
    La Espada is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    652
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    watch the anime.. It has a much more drilling impact... and once it ends switch to manga..

    Also i dont think luffy is anything like naruto...

    cause naruto has sasuke's bad influence... and is getting emo recently... and is trying to think about some complicated things as well...

    whereas luffy is a plain BAKA till the last chapter
    One huge difference between Naruto and Luffy IMO is that Naruto wanna do everything himself, Luffy agrees that he needs help frmo his crew.
     
         

  12. #37
    死を汚す前に Dracule's Avatar
    Status
    Dracule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    11,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nara.. View Post
    :rofl: :lmao: Then she will get morea angry and kick me out of class,
    Tell your teacher to go _____ herself and that OP is more important than education D
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •