3 12.50%
  • Akainu/Kuzan with ease

2 8.33%
  • Akainu/Kuzan almost ends up dying

4 16.67%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: WhiteBeard (Prime) vs Akainu(Prime) and Kuzan (Prime) And Kizaru (Prime)

Quote Originally Posted by AT sama View Post
    Why not! Both sides bountys determines by the marines. Theoretically or potantially Kong may stronger becouse of his bounty, but pratically or actually Akainu's showed us his powers at the war. He may even stronger than Aokiji (that is not certain).
    :confused:

What? Kong is the World Government Commander-in-Chief.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Why not! Both sides bountys determines by the marines. Theoretically or potantially Kong may stronger becouse of his bounty, but pratically or actually Akainu's showed us his powers at the war. He may even stronger than Aokiji (that is not certain).
    seriously what!!??????....:confused:

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    :confused:

What? Kong is the World Government Commander-in-Chief.
    So, you say that the WG commander chief is the strongest. I just say it is possible, but not certain. And logically, they must be insanely strong, becouse they are protectors of justice, both people and admirals respect to them. But they don't fight, thats whay I say that, actually, Akainu is the strongest.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Ahh! I misunderstand that the WG commanders don't have bounty.
    Sorry about that.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

WB pawns

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Yep! I heard of it!! So what?

Before the war, Kid's bounty was higher than Luffy's. Is there a problem with that or is that mean Kid, at that time, stronger than Luffy?
    Akainu is the strongest marine and also we don't know Kong's power.
    um did you forget about garp?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

He can defeat all of them on 1vs1. But a yonkou vs 3 admirals at the same time? I dont think so. 1vs3. He is defeated

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

So, you say that the WG commander chief is the strongest. I just say it is possible, but not certain. And logically, they must be insanely strong, becouse they are protectors of justice, both people and admirals respect to them. But they don't fight, thats whay I say that, actually, Akainu is the strongest.
    How can you say that Akainu is strongest? Thats just bullshit. We haven't even seen Kong's power's, but he's gotta be a hell of a guy, no? Just look at those arms god dammit!

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyprep1 View Post
    um did you forget about garp?
    Yeah, you are right. Garp and Sengoku are strong but I can't say anything about that 'till we see them in the battleground. Its too comlicated for me.:confused:

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

And AT sama, you are overestimating Akainu. He faced Aokiji who's got the devils fruit that's at a dissadvantage agaisnt Akainu but Akainu only barely won.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by La Espada View Post
    How can you say that Akainu is strongest? Thats just bullshit. We haven't even seen Kong's power's, but he's gotta be a hell of a guy, no? Just look at those arms god dammit!

Yeah, he SEEMs strong.:flaw:

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

And AT sama, you are overestimating Akainu. He faced Aokiji who's got the devils fruit that's at a dissadvantage agaisnt Akainu but Akainu only barely won.
    Mey be you are right about that I'm overestimating Akainu, too much, but I think, he sowed us that he has some powerfull qualities. And beside him, Aokiji stron too and I don't know why he lost to Akainu. Mey be Akainu saw some weakness of Aokiji and used it perfectly. If its not, then he's won becouse of his power. Thats why I'm sayin Akainu is strongest marine. But again, like you said, the uper one's, like Kong, mey stronger than him. Its no my concern rihgt now.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Yeah, he SEEMs strong.:flaw:
    Indeed he does. And you know Akainu's powers. WB practicly raped him.

In the war Akainu was just a coward who cheated and *****ed his way to victory.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!! Jiz. And Aokiji lost because magma beats Ice, that speaks for itself.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Each admiral has insane endurance, they can take alot of injury and still go on.
    Just look at Akainu, they can all also take haki hits and come out unscathed.
    That says alot and whitebeard struggled with akainu and got injured alot.
    Whitebeard also got saved by Jozu against Aokiji because he had his arm freezed along with his bisento that was stuck in his body, those arrows would´ve injured him.
    I don´t think he would do much against all three, that´s just too much!

Last edited by ~Yubel~; 01-06-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Indeed he does. And you know Akainu's powers. WB practicly raped him.

In the war Akainu was just a coward who cheated and *****ed his way to victory.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!! Jiz. And Aokiji lost because magma beats Ice, that speaks for itself.
    Yeah, with this basic logic - magma beats Ice- everything could be clear. But both of them has haki and with this that simple conlusions won't work here.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Yeah, with this basic logic - magma beats Ice- everything could be clear. But both of them has haki and with this that simple conlusions won't work here.
    Who defeated Enel? Why did he defeat Enel? Why was he the ONLY man who could fight Enel?

Who killed Ace? Why did he kill Ace? Why was he one of the few who could kill Ace?

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Who defeated Enel? Why did he defeat Enel? Why was he the ONLY man who could fight Enel?

Who killed Ace? Why did he kill Ace? Why was he one of the few who could kill Ace?
    U, anyone with haki could beat those two but i know what you mean.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Ace managed to keep Aokiji still, because he had the advantage in DF. Ace said so himself.

What did Ace say do Smokey when they fought in Alabasta?

Invincible Immortal EternalMangekyouRinnegan's Avatar
    Status
    One Piece > Naruto

Stop with the disadvantage bullshit. There was none in Aokiji vs Akainu fight. They were almost equals but Akainu was slightly stronger.

Jimbei: The battle raged for ten whole days, and the world waited on tenterhooks for the outcome. // Though the two Admirals were almost equal in strength, one man ultimately emerged victorious.
    Jimbei: The victor was Akainu!! // Sakazuki is the new Fleet Admiral of the Marines...!!!
    Jimbei: Both parties were severely wounded.//

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMangekyouRinnegan View Post
    Stop with the disadvantage bullshit. There was none in Aokiji vs Akainu fight. They were almost equals but Akainu was slightly stronger.

Jimbei: The battle raged for ten whole days, and the world waited on tenterhooks for the outcome. // Though the two Admirals were almost equal in strength, one man ultimately emerged victorious.
    Jimbei: The victor was Akainu!! // Sakazuki is the new Fleet Admiral of the Marines...!!!
    Jimbei: Both parties were severely wounded.//
    I'm completely thinking that way. Thanyou for the explanation.:D