Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

I hypnotize Jinbei

Waits for Jinbei sensei!
    _
    I am assuming you will want me to start of by giving a brief but detailied explanation of genjustu,im gonna probably find this explanation hard but hey i gotta give it a shot.

What is Genjustu?

Genjustu is a form of manipulating and distorting a opponents senses.The basis of Genjustu revolves around inserting your chakra into your opponent body through contact,disrupting theyre chakra flow and thus being able to distort and manipulate theyre senses to your liking as long as what you are attempting to do is within your capabilities of course.

Breaking Genjustu

To break through Genjustu one must either realise that theyre in the genjustu and break out of it by inflicting pain on themselves,or by completely bringing their chakra flow to a halt and then drasticly increasing chakra circulation which can then break them out of the genjustu,the second method however requires the person to have quite good chakra control.
    The third option is for the team mate of the person stuck in genjustu,to insert their chakra into the person who is trapped in Genjustu's body halting the disruption. Most if not All of these options only work in some cases

Sharingans Involment with Genjustu
    The sharingan has a special relation ship with genjustu,in that a Sharingan of a certain level can easily percieve through most genjustu,once they have seen it they can then see through it and continue to break the genjustu. They also have the ability to cast a genjustu on somebody through only eye contact,and not having to touch the opponent how you would have to if you were using normal genjustu

Tsyumoki
    Tsyumoki is a advanced form of genjustu that can only be used by someone who has unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan,it is a extremely powerful justu that allows the user to distort their opponents view of time and space at will and inflict years of pain on them in mere seconds. Only few people could ever hope to break out of Tsyumoki and those who can are usually sharingan wielders. Shishu was said to have been extremely adept and genjustu, and thus it is easily presumable that he had one of the most powerful Tsyumoki.
    Itachi is also known to be quite good at Tsyumoki being able to distort people's mind and senses to his will.
    Sasuke however is shown not to be all that great and keeping up genjustu's for long periods of times but makes up for it by using tsyumoki at the right place and time, as shown in his fight with danzo

Izanagi

Izanagi is a Genjustu that follows a completely different if not opposite rules to normal genjustu,it consist's of the user putting themself under sort of genjustu which they can then change to become reality,allowing them to avoid even death.
    Only two people in the manga have been shown to have this ability, Danzo and Tobi the man who is no one

How is Genjustu effective?

By playing on the opponent senses one can inflict the feeling of pain or the feeling of dread on their opponent though it is not real and in reality they are perfectly fine, it greatly affects the mind, as it is debateable that pain actually only exist in the mind and not the body. So inflicting the feeling of pain on someones mind without them knowing that its not real can have the same affects as if you were to actually inflict it with weapons and justus and can leave the opponent in a exhausted devoid of mind state

Some Genjustu Users
    :Kurenai Itachi Shisui Danzo

Last edited by Scaze; 01-06-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: I hypnotize Jinbei

Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post

Waits for Jinbei sensei!
    _
    I am assuming you will want me to start of by giving a brief but detailied explanation of genjustu,im gonna probably find this explanation hard but hey i gotta give it a shot.

What is Genjustu?

Genjustu is a form of manipulating and distorting a opponents senses.The basis of Genjustu revolves around inserting your chakra into your opponent body through contact,disrupting theyre chakra flow and thus being able to distort and manipulate theyre senses to your liking as long as what you are attempting to do is within your capabilities of course.

Breaking Genjustu

To break through Genjustu one must either realise that theyre in the genjustu and break out of it by inflicting pain on themselves,or by completely bringing their chakra flow to a halt and then drasticly increasing chakra circulation which can then break them out of the genjustu,the second method however requires the person to have quite good chakra control.
    The third option is for the team mate of the person stuck in genjustu,to insert their chakra into the person who is trapped in Genjustu's body halting the disruption. Most if not All of these options only work in some cases

Sharingans Involment with Genjustu
    The sharingan has a special relation ship with genjustu,in that a Sharingan of a certain level can easily percieve through most genjustu,once they have seen it they can then see through it and continue to break the genjustu.

Tsyumoki
    Tsyumoki is a advanced form of genjustu that can only be used by someone who has unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan,it is a extremely powerful justu that allows the user to distort their opponents view of time and space at will and inflict years of pain on them in mere seconds. Only few people could ever hope to break out of Tsyumoki and those who can are usually sharingan wielders. Shishu was said to have been extremely adept and genjustu, and thus it is easily presumable that he had one of the most powerful Tsyumoki.
    Itachi is also known to be quite good at Tsyumoki being able to distort people's mind and senses to his will.
    Sasuke however is shown not to be all that great and keeping up genjustu's for long periods of times but makes up for it by using tsyumoki at the right place and time, as shown in his fight with danzo

Izanagi

Izanagi is a Genjustu that follows a completely different if not opposite rules to normal genjustu,it consist's of the user putting themself under sort of genjustu which they can then change to become reality,allowing them to avoid even death.
    Only two people in the manga have been shown to have this ability, Danzo and Tobi the man who is no one

How is Genjustu effective?

By playing on the opponent senses one can inflict the feeling of pain or the feeling of dread on their opponent though it is not real and in reality they are perfectly fine, it greatly affects the mind, as it is debateable that pain actually only exist in the mind and not the body. So inflicting the feeling of pain on someones mind without them knowing that its not real can have the same affects as if you were to actually inflict it with weapons and justus and can leave the opponent in a exhausted devoid of mind state

Some Genjustu Users
    :Kurenai Itachi Shisui Danzo
    Since you apparently covered the basics already, let's begin our real training, shall we ?
    Here is the template I want you to follow :

PHP Code:
    [B]Description of you performing the technique:[/B
    [
    B]Weaknesses of technique:[/B
    [
    B]Strong points about the technique :[/B
    First technique :

(Genjutsu: Kokohin) - Illusion Technique: False surrounding
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

You will focus your chakra and release it towards my brain. Once the chakra has reached it, I want you to control my brain to make me see things that aren't there or make me miss things that actually are there. Once you're done with that, I want you to repeat but this time, adding two layers, making it more difficult for your opponent to realize he is in a genjutsu.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Like Inception!?

Description of you performing the technique:
    Okay!
    I stand arms by my sides eyes closed focusing on my chakra i build up my chakra in my body and as i feel my chakra flow increase i send trendrils of my chakra out towards where you are standing,aiming towards your brain or spinal chords so that i can assume control of your chakra flow in those places and thus manipulate your nevous system and through manipulating your nervous system your senses and the way you view things, bending your perception of the surrondings to my will, i then pick up a rock from nearby and throw it at you while beding your preception of the rock and making you believe it is a simple harmless leaf.
    cast the genjustu again and this time i make you believe there is a whirlwind of leaves around you making you lose trace of the rock leaf hurtling towards you and making you think its nothing out of the ordinary since all the trees nearby in your perception have been striped of theyre leaves with nothing but brown branches left

Weaknesses of technique:
    You would have to have a physical object that you could use to hurt your opponent physically,and due to the low rank of the genjustu it could probably not be used to induce much trauma on a person and could be broken by a 2t sharingan

Strong points about the technique :
    It can be used to mask your projectiles and due to the fact that you can cast two layers of the genjustu at once it will increase the opponents belief that what is happening is reality

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like Inception!?

Description of you performing the technique:
    Okay!
    I stand arms by my sides eyes closed focusing on my chakra i build up my chakra in my body and as i feel my chakra flow increase i send trendrils of my chakra out towards where you are standing,aiming towards your brain or spinal chords so that i can assume control of your chakra flow in those places and thus manipulate your nevous system and through manipulating your nervous system your senses and the way you view things, bending your perception of the surrondings to my will, i then pick up a rock from nearby and throw it at you while beding your preception of the rock and making you believe it is a simple harmless leaf.
    cast the genjustu again and this time i make you believe there is a whirlwind of leaves around you making you lose trace of the rock leaf hurtling towards you and making you think its nothing out of the ordinary since all the trees nearby in your perception have been striped of theyre leaves with nothing but brown branches left

Weaknesses of technique:
    You would have to have a physical object that you could use to hurt your opponent physically,and due to the low rank of the genjustu it could probably not be used to induce much trauma on a person and could be broken by a 2t sharingan

Strong points about the technique :
    It can be used to mask your projectiles and due to the fact that you can cast two layers of the genjustu at once it will increase the opponents belief that what is happening is reality
    Now, don't underestimate the technique due to it's rank. Yes, it's easy to break out of but not due to that it's unless if you don't have a physical object to throw. Think outside the box. Say, an inuzuka could send his dog companion to attack. Any summoning would serve the same purpose. Clones would also work. There are plenty of ways to work around it. ^.^
    Regardless, good job and keep up the good description. :D

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

This one is very simple and straight-forward. Again, insert your chakra into my brain but this time make me believe you're vanishing in a whirlwind of sakura petals while in reality you never moved from your original position.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Damage Points:20
    Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.

Now, this one technique is all about timing. You will need to do things simultaneously, so get ready. Begin by inserting your chakra into my brain, like for every other genjutsu, but then make me see a servant that can take the appearance of whoever you please. Note to make it as realistic as possible, because if a camel appears out of the blue, your opponent will realize he is in a genjutsu.

Now, make the servant run towards your opponent as you throw a paper bomb as well. That will make the user believe the paper bomb is in fact the servant and thus will defend against it accordingly, allowing the paper bomb to explode, probably dealing some damage.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Description of you performing the technique: Building up my chakra in my body i extnend my chakra flow towards your brain in dozens of chakra trendrils,weaving my way into your chakra system disrupting your chakra flow and continueing towards your brain to gain control of your perception,once my chakra has entered your brains neurons cells i start to distory its perception of me and its sense of smell and hearing,mmaking you think that i have just vanished in a swirling storm of Sakura petals.
    Weaknesses of technique: It would be best to follow up with another genjustu or a face paced attack since this genjustu doesnt really have any offensive abilities,unlike the previous one this one may not be able to mask encroahing projectiles as well. Clones and summonings can be used to break a opponent out of this,wont work on tailed beast ofc
    Strong points about the technique : If used with Illusion Servant it can make for a killing blow. If you were in a 2 vs 2 battle,you suddenly disapearing could pose enough time for your teamate to kill the opposing person?

Description of you performing the technique: After i have disapeared in the Sakura petals,i extend more of my chakra to your brain ,using it to disrup yourc hakra flow so then i can further tamper with your senses. Once i have weaved my way up to your brain i make you percieve a hot woman in a bikini slowly running towards you screaming your name,with the woman ofc actually being a figmant of your perception and instead only a explosive tag is where she is.
    Weaknesses of technique: If the opponent was to have some sort of defensive armour on before,this may not be enough to kill them. Can be disrupted if a summoning or a partner were to help them wouldnt work too good on Inuzuka's or seperated so mo no kou
    Strong points about the technique : The justu once innitiated would pose a immediate threat at the opponent since a explosive tag is flying towards them,so if they were at close range and took to long breaking free of the genjustu it could spell death for them

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Description of you performing the technique: Building up my chakra in my body i extnend my chakra flow towards your brain in dozens of chakra trendrils,weaving my way into your chakra system disrupting your chakra flow and continueing towards your brain to gain control of your perception,once my chakra has entered your brains neurons cells i start to distory its perception of me and its sense of smell and hearing,mmaking you think that i have just vanished in a swirling storm of Sakura petals.
    Weaknesses of technique: It would be best to follow up with another genjustu or a face paced attack since this genjustu doesnt really have any offensive abilities,unlike the previous one this one may not be able to mask encroahing projectiles as well. Clones and summonings can be used to break a opponent out of this,wont work on tailed beast ofc
    Strong points about the technique : If used with Illusion Servant it can make for a killing blow. If you were in a 2 vs 2 battle,you suddenly disapearing could pose enough time for your teamate to kill the opposing person?

Description of you performing the technique: After i have disapeared in the Sakura petals,i extend more of my chakra to your brain ,using it to disrup yourc hakra flow so then i can further tamper with your senses. Once i have weaved my way up to your brain i make you percieve a hot woman in a bikini slowly running towards you screaming your name,with the woman ofc actually being a figmant of your perception and instead only a explosive tag is where she is.
    Weaknesses of technique: If the opponent was to have some sort of defensive armour on before,this may not be enough to kill them. Can be disrupted if a summoning or a partner were to help them wouldnt work too good on Inuzuka's or seperated so mo no kou
    Strong points about the technique : The justu once innitiated would pose a immediate threat at the opponent since a explosive tag is flying towards them,so if they were at close range and took to long breaking free of the genjustu it could spell death for them
    Aye, you got it perfectly. Although don't limit your attacks with genjutsus to just explosive tags. You can use a brisk-paced jutsu and it would deal much more damage or have some other aftereffect.

(Magen: Narakumi) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Description: Causes the enemy to see a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn.

Don't follow the description of this jutsu for it's totally wrong. What you actually do in this one is to bring forth your opponent's most gruesome fears and turning them into a "reality". Given that, the opponent will be so scared he or she will pass out. ( In case you're wondering, this is the gen kakashi used against Sakura at the start of the Naruto series )

(Genjutsu: Kai) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost:15 (+3 for each rank above c)
    Description: Dispells All genjutsu except Eye Techniques,Bringer Of Darkness, Demonic Flute Illusion:Binding Chains, Tree Binding Death, and Toad Duet.

In this one, you will be forced to defend against a genjutsu of my own. Given my somewhat mastership over genjutsu, you won't be able to break free by inflicting pain ( or maybe you may, but at a very pricey cost ) so you need a way to defend against it which is exactly what this jutsu provides.

Slow your breath and clear your mind. After you have done so, try halting your chakra flow altogether and, after a few seconds, let it flow again. That alone will make you invulnerable to most genjutsus but let me warn you about something; techniques of extreme potential cannot be broken out of by simply halting your chakra.

Okay, get ready....GO !

I use :

(Genjutsu: Jinmon) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A illusion used to force the enemy to give out info by torturing them in there minds.

I start jamming your brain with my own chakra, taking your brain to the limit as all you feel is extreme and unbearable pain.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boom 4 Scaze C:

Description of you performing the technique: I begin to build my chakra in my body,then as my chakra flow peaks,i extend my chakra fowards towards your clone,targeting at his neuron brain cells,once i enter his CNS,i begin to manipulate his chakra flow and his signal waves.Using my chakra,i pry into his mind,searching out his deepest fears,i begin to notice a patter,that everytime spiders occur,your clone is always in trauma,so i begin to manipulate his brain,making it so that hoards of huge spiders come at your clone,feasting on him,and laying eggs in his bwain >=3.
    Weaknesses of technique: A weakness of this tehcnique could be the bio itself,some bios have things like he is fearless,or simply have bios that lack much emotion,there are some cannon representives of this such as sasu-gay i mean sasuke.Another weakness of course,would be if instead of becoming stunned or shocked,the opponent were to react in fear and anger,seeking to destroy his taunters by casting widespread all aroudn justus,such as rock pillars,as it was shown in the anime by naruto,that its possible to use justu while in tysumoki its just that your aim would be off,so pinpoint justu's wouldnt work,so i dont think this would be a exception
    Strong points about the technique : This technique would work well as a diversion,if you were to create something say for instance spiders,and you actually had a spider contract,you could summon spiders and create a illusion of spiders this would cause the enemy to become confused even when he does release the genjustu,and would allow for you to kill the enemy in the confusion. Inception anybody?

Description of you performing the technique: I begin to focus,listening to the words you have told me,allowing me to already realise that you are about to put me under genjsutu,i concentrate on my chakra flow,feeling it ebb and flow,i then intercept my chakra blocking it by inserting a small lump of chakra,much like how a blood clot halts the flow of blood,concentrating,to prevent my chakra passing the block,then after a few seconds,i force the block open,allowing my chakra to flow faster and stronger than ever.
    Weaknesses of technique: If your fighting by reis R and R it can only block B rank and lower,also you would still have to realise its a genjustu,which could mean that before you manage to release it,the damage could already be done.
    Strong points about the technique : This allows you defend from basic genjustu,i dont know if the chakra flow stoppage part could be used to prevent a enemy from sensing your chakra flow for a moment,allowing you to take full advantage of a sight depriving sitation,but if it does it could also be used for that.