Page 6 of 10 « First ... 2345678910 Last»
Results 101 to 120 of 182
  1. #101
    Senior Member Natsu is legendary's Avatar
    Status
    Natsu is legendary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,018
    Location
    Some where hot
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username: natsu is Legendary
    Village: Sunagakure
    character: lelouch
    Custom text: The Demonic Eyes of Sunagakure
    Prefferred renders:
    http://xanacondax.deviantart.com/art...ender-98909825
    or
    http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...amperouge6.png
    others:

    in the circle can you put fairytail emblem there
     
         
    Last edited by Natsu is legendary; 07-10-2012 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #102
    Senior Member Koto's Avatar
    Status
    Koto is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8,326
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username : Itachi..
    Village : Sunagakure
    Character : Itachi
    Custom Text : Kind Spirit of Sunagakure
    Preferred renders : http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...99-d4ozm78.png
    Other : If you don't like that render you can pick another one. I am looking for one that shows itachi as a happy person.
     
         

  3. #103
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,860
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    Username:XxFallenUchihaxX
    Village:Konohagakure
    Character:Wendy Marvell
    CustomText:Sky Dragon Slayer of Konohagakure
    Preferred renders:http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...ep-d4stlw5.png or http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/ima...rmal/Wendy.png
    Other:
    -Approved-


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120710/Konohagakure.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu is legendary View Post
    Username: natsu is Legendary
    Village: Sunagakure
    character: lelouch
    Custom text: The Demonic Eyes of Sunagakure
    Prefferred renders:
    http://xanacondax.deviantart.com/art...ender-98909825
    or
    http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...amperouge6.png
    others:

    in the circle can you put fairytail emblem there
    -Approved- But the signatures in here doesn't posses a circles like that.


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120710/Sunagafkure.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi.. View Post
    Username : Itachi..
    Village : Sunagakure
    Character : Itachi
    Custom Text : Kind Spirit of Sunagakure
    Preferred renders : http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...99-d4ozm78.png
    Other : If you don't like that render you can pick another one. I am looking for one that shows itachi as a happy person.
    -Approved-


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120710/Sunagakure.png
     
         

  4. #104
    Senior Member Natsu is legendary's Avatar
    Status
    Natsu is legendary is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,018
    Location
    Some where hot
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    -Approved- But the signatures in here doesn't posses a circles like that.


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120710/Sunagafkure.png


    thankyou
    it looks awesome
     
         

  5. #105
    Rasnall's Avatar
    Status
    Rasnall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,208
    Location
    England
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "
     



    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username : Rasnall
    Village : Kirigakure
    Character : Hwoarang
    Custom Text : Hidden Master Of Kirigakure
    Preferred renders :


    [
     
         

  6. #106
    Banned
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,383
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username : The 4th Raikage
    Village : Kumogakure
    Character : Suzaku Kururugi
    Custom Text : Deadly Swordsmen of Kumogakure
    Preferred renders :
    or this

    or this

    Other : can you add a shadow behind my character and on the other side can you put a 3t sharingan
     
         

  7. #107
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,860
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasnall View Post
    Username : Rasnall
    Village : Kirigakure
    Character : Hwoarang
    Custom Text : Hidden Master Of Kirigakure
    Preferred renders :


    [


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120726/Kiri.png
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Username : The 4th Raikage
    Village : Kumogakure
    Character : Suzaku Kururugi
    Custom Text : Deadly Swordsmen of Kumogakure
    Preferred renders :
    or this

    or this

    Other : can you add a shadow behind my character and on the other side can you put a 3t sharingan


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120726/Kumo.png
     
         

  8. #108
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,407
    Location
    turn around
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username : Kage Phoenix
    Village : Kumogakure
    Character : Kanade
    Custom Text : Shining Angel of Kumogakure
    Preferred renders :

    Other : Can you Put the dog on the right side please
     
         
    Last edited by Yveltal; 07-28-2012 at 06:34 PM.

  9. #109
    Banned
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,383
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III


    thanks
     
         

  10. #110
    Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,375
    (Im)Perfect
     



    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username*:**Echo
    Village*:**Kumogakure
    Character*:** Cole McGrath
    Custom*Text*:** The quaking despair of the cloud
    Preferred*renders*:**

    Other*:** This is a long shot but could you make lightning strikes in the sig? o_o
     
         

  11. #111
    Senior Member Rune's Avatar
    Status
    Rune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,597
    Location
    Wonderland o_O
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username : Rune
    Village : Sunagakure
    Character : Rune Uchiha
    Custom Text : Dark Angel of Sunagakure
    Preferred renders :
    I'll be thrilled if you could use this, though not a render:

    If not then:

    or

    Other : None
     
         
    Last edited by Rune; 07-31-2012 at 06:25 PM.

  12. #112
    Sabretooth's Avatar
    Status
    Sabretooth is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9,871
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    How do you destroy a man? Give
    him his greatest dreams.
     



    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username : ~Orochimaru~
    Village : Kumogakure
    Character : Angeal Hyuga
    Custom Text : All Seeing Eyes of Kumo
    Preferred renders :

    Other : Add a shadow behind my character please
     
         

  13. #113
    -A-'s Avatar
    Status
    -A- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,876
    Location
    In my own mind, trapped.
    You should be scared of the
    Darkness, because you never
    know who might be there.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username: Rinnegan
    Village: Konoha
    Charater: Natsu
    Render: use any render of natsu, but i would prefer this one:

    text: ~Rinnegan~ The Great Dragon Slayer of Konohagakure
     
         

  14. #114
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,860
    Location
    Somewhere
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    Username : Kage Phoenix
    Village : Kumogakure
    Character : Kanade
    Custom Text : Shining Angel of Kumogakure
    Preferred renders :

    Other : Can you Put the dog on the right side please
    -Approved-


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120905/Kumo%20%282%29.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    Username*:**Echo
    Village*:**Kumogakure
    Character*:** Cole McGrath
    Custom*Text*:** The quaking despair of the cloud
    Preferred*renders*:**

    Other*:** This is a long shot but could you make lightning strikes in the sig? o_o
    -Declined-
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Username : Rune
    Village : Sunagakure
    Character : Rune Uchiha
    Custom Text : Dark Angel of Sunagakure
    Preferred renders :
    I'll be thrilled if you could use this, though not a render:

    If not then:

    or

    Other : None
    -Approved-


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120905/Rune.png
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    Username : ~Orochimaru~
    Village : Kumogakure
    Character : Angeal Hyuga
    Custom Text : All Seeing Eyes of Kumo
    Preferred renders :

    Other : Add a shadow behind my character please
    -Declined- That ain't a render.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rinnegan~ View Post
    Username: Rinnegan
    Village: Konoha
    Charater: Natsu
    Render: use any render of natsu, but i would prefer this one:

    text: ~Rinnegan~ The Great Dragon Slayer of Konohagakure
    -Approved-


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120905/Rinnengan.png
     
         

  15. #115
    -A-'s Avatar
    Status
    -A- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,876
    Location
    In my own mind, trapped.
    You should be scared of the
    Darkness, because you never
    know who might be there.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Quote Originally Posted by Kàiten View Post
    -Approved-


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120905/Rinnengan.png
    Thank you very much :D
     
         

  16. #116
    Senior Member Franko's Avatar
    Status
    Franko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,407
    Location
    The Tower
    We are not gods. Who are we to
    determine if someone should
    die or not ?
     



    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username:-Legendary-

    Village:Konohagakure

    Text; Konoha's Orange Hokage OR Konoha's #1 Knuckleheaded Ninja

    Character: Naruto Uzumaki

    Render:



    Other:Thank you.
     
         
    Last edited by Franko; 09-18-2012 at 01:57 AM.

  17. #117
    Banned
    Status
    Gèckö is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,383
    Location
    Jersey ._.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III




    Village Kumogakure
    Username The 4th Raikage
    Text Beastly Eyes of Kumogakure
     
         

  18. #118
    Senior Member Rune's Avatar
    Status
    Rune is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,597
    Location
    Wonderland o_O
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    -Approved-


    Code:
    http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120905/Rune.png
    Thanks Zanshin, I love it!
     
         

  19. #119
    Senior Member Franko's Avatar
    Status
    Franko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,407
    Location
    The Tower
    We are not gods. Who are we to
    determine if someone should
    die or not ?
     



    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Quote Originally Posted by -Legendary- View Post
    Username:-Legendary-

    Village:Konohagakure

    Text; Konoha's Orange Hokage OR Konoha's #1 Knuckleheaded Ninja

    Character: Naruto Uzumaki

    Render:



    Other:Thank you.

    Please Forget this Request.

    Name:-Legendary-

    Village:Konoha

    Character:Kirito

    Render:


    Text: The Twin Blade Swordsman of Konoha

    Other:Thanks
     
         
    Last edited by Franko; 09-21-2012 at 05:48 PM.

  20. #120
    Nanazai's Avatar
    Status
    Nanazai is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12,324
    Location
    Gates of Hell
    Simply elegant
     

    Re: Village Signature Request Thread III

    Username : Asuna
    Village : Kumogakure
    Character : Saskue Uchiha
    Custom Text : Sharingan Hero of Kumogakure
    Preferred renders : http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oo-d51bsm7.png
    Other :
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •