Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto must be part of the Senju Clan

Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    Pretty cool theory, but the problem is that it only rely on the point that kishi will inspire himself from what u said... A little too unstable and unpredictable for me...
    there have already been a lot of connections made through my theory. such as the elements of each chakra... how can u ignore that? like the first chakra (first hokage) is earth and second chakra is water. and 5th hokage is a female who has a dot on her head that has the "secret to immortality". yeah my theory relies on the fact that kishi draws inspiration from buddhism... but all theories rely on something.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by izzy89 View Post
    Tsunade is a Senju also.
    yep. don't u think that almost all konoha townsfolk are amongst the senju clan? there are only two clans in konoha, based in the manga, its uchiha and senju...just confused...someone enlighten me...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    yep. don't u think that almost all konoha townsfolk are amongst the senju clan? there are only two clans in konoha, based in the manga, its uchiha and senju...just confused...someone enlighten me...
    there must be more since there is Aburame Clan, Hyuuga Clan, Chouji's and Shikamaru's clan also.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Good observation indeed but remember he is an Uzumaki from the Uzumaki clan that is from the Country hidden in the whirlpool (or waterfall)

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    Good observation indeed but remember he is an Uzumaki from the Uzumaki clan that is from the Country hidden in the whirlpool (or waterfall)
    And his father is from the the namikaze clan. It appears that the children inherit the mothers last name in this manga going by that evidence.

Last edited by Neutrino00; 01-31-2009 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    there have already been a lot of connections made through my theory. such as the elements of each chakra... how can u ignore that? like the first chakra (first hokage) is earth and second chakra is water. and 5th hokage is a female who has a dot on her head that has the "secret to immortality". yeah my theory relies on the fact that kishi draws inspiration from buddhism... but all theories rely on something.
    Sorry, I forgot ur other tread speaking about that! Now I remember, it was really impressive...Ok ur theory has solid base, I belive u!:D

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaBeast View Post
    Maybe
    pretty vague answer...lol

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think its all mistery, about senju clan, uchiha clan, hyuuga clan...they are only rumors that senju clan was first clan in world but then they are saying uchiha clan was there rivaly which means uchiha clan maybe was created before senju or its hyuuga clan mixed with senju clan its all unknow i would like kishi do some more storys in manga and tell us true story.....

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    i think its all mistery, about senju clan, uchiha clan, hyuuga clan...they are only rumors that senju clan was first clan in world but then they are saying uchiha clan was there rivaly which means uchiha clan maybe was created before senju or its hyuuga clan mixed with senju clan its all unknow i would like kishi do some more storys in manga and tell us true story.....
    where have u read that senju was the first clan created?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    where have u read that senju was the first clan created?
    if senju was the first clan ever (totaly desagree) the hyuga are senjus with byakugan! lol no they arent, its impossible

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

According to my last theory that was Kishi's Hokage Selection I predicted Naruto would become the 7th Hokage because of the following:

Now... since the crown chakra is the chakra of a thousand petals as mentioned above... Kishi must have been relating the thousand petals to the thousand hands/techniques of the Senju clan since Senju means a thousand skills or a thousand hands. So in order to make it so the 7th Hokage has something to do with the number a thousand, the 7th Hokage is probably a descendant of the Senju Clan.

Like my previous theory, I have found that Kishi took the Senju from Buddhism.
    The thousand hand statue is the embodiment of the enlightened being named Avalokiteśvara who is a bodhisattva (an enlightened being who compassionately refrains from entering nirvana in order to save others) that embodies the compassion of all Buddhas.

One prominent Buddhist story tells of Avalokiteśvara vowing never to rest until he had freed all sentient beings from samsara (the cycle of reincarnation or rebirth). Despite strenuous effort, he realizes that still many unhappy beings were yet to be saved. After struggling to comprehend the needs of so many, his head splits into eleven pieces. Amitabha Buddha, seeing his plight, gives him eleven heads with which to hear the cries of the suffering. Upon hearing these cries and comprehending them, Avalokiteśvara attempts to reach out to all those who needed aid, but found that his two arms shattered into pieces. Once more, Amitabha comes to his aid and invests him with a thousand arms with which to aid the suffering multitudes.

The Bao'en Temple located in northwestern Sichuan province, China has an outstanding wooden image of the thousand armed Avalokiteśvara.

So anyways... Naruto has a lot of compassion. His actions are because of his compassion. He gets strength from his compassion. If Kishi picks Hokages in the way that I predicted, then the 7th Hokage must have something to do with the number a thousand, and most likely that means they must be a descendant of Senju, and therefore Naruto is most likely that descendant.

Thoughts?
    you were right on!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Proved in the manga! Very good work! Rep!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOW dude, amazing....both theories are really good, i mean like the hokage selection one saying that the 6th hokage suggesting the 6th having an eye tech...danzo has a eye tech(although dnt know if it was b4 danzo became the self proclaimed 6th hokage). n naruto being senju.......awesome dude.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by swase View Post
    WOW dude, amazing....both theories are really good, i mean like the hokage selection one saying that the 6th hokage suggesting the 6th having an eye tech...danzo has a eye tech(although dnt know if it was b4 danzo became the self proclaimed 6th hokage). n naruto being senju.......awesome dude.
    I dont think Danzou is going to stay the 6th hokage im pretty sure his title is temporary, i mean can you really see his ugly mug being carved on the mountain? I dont, so I think someones gonna kill him and kakashi will be named the true 6th.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You mean 7th hokage?
    6th is already danzo..

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

According to my last theory that was Kishi's Hokage Selection (http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...selection.html) I predicted Naruto would become the 7th Hokage because of the following:

Now... since the crown chakra is the chakra of a thousand petals as mentioned above... Kishi must have been relating the thousand petals to the thousand hands/techniques of the Senju clan since Senju means a thousand skills or a thousand hands. So in order to make it so the 7th Hokage has something to do with the number a thousand, the 7th Hokage is probably a descendant of the Senju Clan.

Like my previous theory, I have found that Kishi took the Senju from Buddhism.
    The thousand hand statue is the embodiment of the enlightened being named Avalokiteśvara who is a bodhisattva (an enlightened being who compassionately refrains from entering nirvana in order to save others) that embodies the compassion of all Buddhas.

One prominent Buddhist story tells of Avalokiteśvara vowing never to rest until he had freed all sentient beings from samsara (the cycle of reincarnation or rebirth). Despite strenuous effort, he realizes that still many unhappy beings were yet to be saved. After struggling to comprehend the needs of so many, his head splits into eleven pieces. Amitabha Buddha, seeing his plight, gives him eleven heads with which to hear the cries of the suffering. Upon hearing these cries and comprehending them, Avalokiteśvara attempts to reach out to all those who needed aid, but found that his two arms shattered into pieces. Once more, Amitabha comes to his aid and invests him with a thousand arms with which to aid the suffering multitudes.

The Bao'en Temple located in northwestern Sichuan province, China has an outstanding wooden image of the thousand armed Avalokiteśvara.

So anyways... Naruto has a lot of compassion. His actions are because of his compassion. He gets strength from his compassion. If Kishi picks Hokages in the way that I predicted, then the 7th Hokage must have something to do with the number a thousand, and most likely that means they must be a descendant of Senju, and therefore Naruto is most likely that descendant.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jutsu View Post
    i absolutely love your theories because you realize(like few others seem to) that kishi links everything in the naruto story from something from his culture. every single significant aspect has some root in a ledgend that he pulls from. the bijuu, the hokages, the yin yang(naruto and sauske), the entire story has all of the references that people do not seem to understand or accept. i love it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    senjus were only first and the second hokages.the third was sarutobi and the fourth namikaze.naruto is namikaze and he has his own clan.there must be some reason why they are hidden or whiped out.there can be some relationship between kamikaze and senju or uzumaki and senju but naruto is not senju for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by s3xs1 View Post
    Proved in the manga! Very good work! Rep!
    You all raise interesting points of views, and I acknowledge that Kishi has linked his culture with the manga but that doesnt mean that makes Naruto a Senju. Naruto could definitely become the seventh Hokage seeing he is the main protagonist, but that is yet to be confirmed. Only Hashirama, Tobirama, Tsunade, Nawaki and Touka are the only proven to be of Senju blood released in the manga. The others being the Third and Sixth arent. Besides, Madara only said that the fire of the Senju clan dwelled within him and that he could see the first Hokage in him. See below:

Naruto 462 page 14 | One Manga

In other words what he meant by that statement was that Sasuke and Narutos rivalry reminded him of Hashirama and himself. He never said anything in the lines of "Naruto you have the Senju clans blood flowing through your veins". It also isnt like all the people who inhabit Konohagakure are of the Senju clan, everyone else are from different clans. Now that is my opinion, it is also yet to be confirmed and I could be wrong and if I am I will accept that my assumption was incorrect. I definitely do believe that Rikudou Sennin is the strongest of all ninja in the Naruto world.

In the latest chapter Madara speaks of his past and how he chose his younger son instead of the elder to be the heir after he past away. Thus, sadly igniting the struggle between their descendents. What I think he should have done instead was make them both the heirs so that he showed them that he believed in the two of them. Remember when parents have children and favor one over the rest, what does that do? It builds up jealousy that could turn into hatred. Parents should favor all of their children.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

great theory and danzo having the sharingan still goes with the 6th chakra info the 3rd eye chakra and his sharingan's main power is to control minds and naruto is a Senju reps 2 u for calling that months ago

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory to read...
    Thanks

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if it wasnt for danzo having a sharingan an this to be put on before it was shown that he had one becoming the 6th hokage,id never pay attention to this predication.
    good job!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosenka View Post
    You mean 7th hokage?
    6th is already danzo..
    Danzo hasnt been confirmed yet by the Jonin? I think it was, so hes not officially the 6th hokage yet, im pretty sure hes gonna die pretty soon.

Last edited by eludebear; 09-12-2009 at 05:45 AM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    Your original theory was good.

Taking it in this direction... idk...

The image and its history, sound more like the "Ninja Guardians"...
    If you can imagine... when Asuma, and his friend the Monk (Here is where your Buddhist idea comes into play), both fought the Akatsuki... and they had that special "Power from the gods" or something... and it hit Kakuzo and Hidan with Many Many punches made of chakra....
    come again? ..........

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Don't you mean Senju and Uchiha must be part of the Uzumaki Clan?

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Don't you mean Senju and Uchiha must be part of the Uzumaki Clan?
    I see that one of the forum's biggest trolls is still around...

Page 2 of 2 « First 12