Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

~Done ~[Bio test - Mei Terumi] Strawberry

Hello Strawberry.

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    - Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    - All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    - Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    - Terrain: An Open field, with no nearby water source
    - You may use Mei's abilities up to your current rank
    - We start mid range from each other
    - If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Sasuke Uchiha with MS for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Note: Remember, this test isn't to grade whether or not you win/lose in a fight against me, but rather to test your skills usage in Mei's abilities.

Good Luck!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

Re: [Bio test - Mei Terumi] Strawberry

Mei Terumi Thank you, for conducting my test and yeh gl to me

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Get out of my way before I harm your beautiful body.

The moment you approach the battle field, I make a single handseal and let a Fire blast come towards your way, being big enough to cause the whole horizontally short range arena burn in as it travels towards you like this \________/

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

The moment that travels towards you getting ready to let you disappear in ashes, I make a couple of handseals and stomp both my hands on the ground sending an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of you the shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of me and the tip headed towards you causing devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

And the moment the lightning travels towards you, I make six handseals while sending my water chakra into the clouds causing water rain drops fall upon the whole battle field, being able to sense whatever you do or perform.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

Mei: Come get me, tigerrrr !!

*As i see you releasing a wall of flames out of your mouth tords me i quickly jump backward into the air clapping my hands together and with single, mighty breath, I exhale a gigantic blast of fire that zooms towards your fire wall clashing with each other and canceling each other out, tho the blast was so i intense that it pushed me to long range when i jumpd backwards. The fact that my technique contains the force of the "Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage" combined heavly damaging the battle field making it rocky and taking advatage of the blast.*

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.
    *Tho, while being pushed backwards to long range i place my hands on the ground (but still going backwards / and your lightning destruction can't harm, me due to me been blown backwards to long range) and creating a antlion just one meter behind you sucking you in / you won't notice it till it's too late because i created it beind ya, not allowing you to create the rain*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.
    *Then again w/o any sort of hesitation while you notice that you're being sucked in i create a swamp around the antlion so it combines with it and covering the whole battle field till my location being deep enough to suck even gamabunta in, even if you escaped the atlion you couldn't stop my swamp*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Nice moves, but I doubt if the blast would be that hard that it would blast you backwards into long range >_<

Hmpf.

The moment I see you making a Fire/wind blast that will clasp against my huge Fire technique I observe the blast you created making me able to see at which level you are, in this case since you performed the blast perfectly harmless I begin to become nervous, but even tho I stay tough, and the moment I feel the earth getting sucked from behind me getting ready to suck the whole range I'm standing on, I won't think for a minute and stitch my hand beneath me, the moment I do so I release a wind vortex from my palm shooting me up into the air.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

The moment I am in the air, I look straight into your eyes seeing you standing at a Long ranged distance away from me whilst activating my sharingan, As I activate it I keep looking into your eyes and make two handseals at a rapid speed causing a huge fire ball to leave my mouth getting ready to explode the moment it touches you.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

The moment I release the fire ball I already would be falling getting ready to fall upon the huge swamp, the ant lion would already be stopped since your chakra that your sending trough the ground would be distracted as you are getting ready to protect yourself against the Fire ball I aimed towards you, so the moment I fall upon the swamp I quickly make some handseals and let a rampart rise me out of it waiting for you to react against the Fire ball observing you with my third tomoe sharingan.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

*As, i've already faced you at the kage sumit i realize that, you can mind f*ck almost eveyone with your MS. So i avoid eye contact as much, as possible only looking at your muscular body (below your chin) being a taijutsu expert and looking at your movements, so as you release your fire technique i form two handseals, creating a large shark missile which absorbs your fire technique, getting bigger/stronger and more difficult to avoid and heading your way while you're falling and shreding you to pieces*

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.
    *And, forming a single handseal creating three clones c1: Tensho, one meter to the right, c2: Tensa, one meter to the left and c3: Kyoka right behind me while your being teared to pieces by the shark, and all four of us watching your movements and prepairing for a counter*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
    *Tensa then releases a wind bullet from his mouth headed tords the location that you where supposed to fall*

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Annoying woman's must die.
    The moment you absorb my Fire technique by making a huge shark, I quickly make four handseals letting a huge dragon of stone come out the ground in the middle of us heading your way, the moment that happens you would already made your shadow clones but it doesn't mean that you also would have the time to perform the wind technique. So the dragon comes towards your shark, killing it and making it useless hence letting the earth dragon go right trough the shark and continue towards you and your clones killing you all.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

The moment you get attacked by the huge dragon clone I let three shadow clones appear in front of me, calling them ;Lefty, Middy and Righty, the moment they poof in front of me middy let's a swamp appear from beneath you letting you sink in it at a very rapid speed making you unable to move your feet.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Jokey; 01-15-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

Mei: Well, i thought we were getting along thanks to my beauty but i think, imma kill you now

*As, i see my giant shark clashing with your earth dragon, it would take some time to push it back (due to my shark growing bigger) when i realize that it'll overpower the shark due to the elemental weaknesses, i focus my raiton chakra into my mouth forimg the snake handseal while it cancels out my shark missile so i take advantage of that and fire a a spear of lightning into the mouth of the earthen dragon so turning it into dust and continuing tords you with the speed of lightning, not giving you the chance to perform your second jutsu*

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
    *And then Tensho jumps into the air as i've fire the lightning spear so he jumps into the air and fires three giant bullets of, fire behind my lightning spear which turn into three giant meteors with geysers of flames, raising behind the lightning spear*

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.
    *While all that happens i start running to the right while kyoka does the same and the others stay behind watching you, so i rund about ten meters to the right and place my hands on the ground making a volcano sized thingie rise up (from behind you) letting a giant rock erupt out of the volcano behind you and crushing you to death*

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.
    Aftermath
    1. Lightning spear heading tords you.
    2. At, the same time giant fire meteors behind the lightning spear you got them coming at the same time.
    3. After my attacks hit you, you get crushed by a giant rock from above.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment your Lightning and your Fire comes towards me, blocking your vision and also the vision's of your clone's, I quickly wait till the false darkness is in short range of me and then I begin to scream, while screaming my scream will damps as I hide underground, making you think I'm dying very slowly because of your aimed technique's which where aimed towards me. As I am underground I appear behind you very fast [Less then 3 seconds] when you place your hands on the ground I take my katana and stab with it right trough your heart, not only causing you to die but also cause your clones to poof away.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Mission... Accomplished.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

*As, i place my hands on the ground and my clone is next to me and as he notices, the blade rises up from the ground he quickly kicks me in the gut with an enormous power sending me forward just in time to evade your blade but scratching my stomach a little not lethal enough to kill me and while he sends me flying backwards i focus my yõton chakra into my mouth and blur out a large amount of lava on the ground where you were melting you ,your blade & the whole area around you*

(Yoton: Yōkai no Jutsu) -Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: After performing Dog hand seal The user releases a large amount of lava from their mouth. In the air this lava spreads into a broad, thin sheet. Since the lava is shot upwards in an arch and falls onto the target, it prevents them from jumping up to avoid the attack.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Meh, not sure about your move but I hate to argue.

The moment you blur out the lava from above me, I stitch my head and shoot lightning blasts against them, making the lava useless.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

While that happens I was standing near your clone and begin to let nagashi cover my body, stabbing the nagashi lightning currents into the clone causing him to poof away but also hurting you since your clone wouldn't have the power to kick you into mid-range and Nagashi is short range.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As your clone and you get damaged I activate MS and let Susanoo cover my whole body.

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

You---Clone---Me-------------Other 2 clones.

Last edited by Jokey; 01-15-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

*At, the moment i see you releasing the lightning spear out of your mouth, i perform a single handseal and do the same by opening my mouth and releasing a corrosive mist that is capable of melting the bones of Susanoo, so you can only imagen what it can do to human flesh, by releasing it out of my mouth after your lightning spear so by dong that i melt everyone in midium to short range (dunno bout clones bacuse if mei is immume then so are my clones i guess) and releasing it, in short range burning (melting) you severly not allowing you to use your chidori nagashi*

(Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
    Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.
    *And, as i released the boilling mist i quickly, start focusing my lava chakra into the ground and create a lava geyser beneath you blasting you from below into the air while you're being eated by the corrosive mist making it a lava/boil combo and jumping backwards to mid-range, and completly focusing on your movements prepairing for your counter.* (you sill are partially beneath the ground, as you never mentioned that you got out.)

(Yōton: Kazangan no Deguchi) – Lava Release: Lava Geyser
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: This technique creates a lava geyser that emerges from the soil, and advances directly against the opponent. A good water release technique can extinguish the lava pods.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

No, I am not in the ground as I mentioned that I get out behind you, and how do you think I'm still underground if you say that you see me perform the lightning, what you wrote there didn't make any sense, I will continue anyways.
    __________________________________________________ ___

The moment my vision get's blocked little by little because of the chakra you release around the whole battle field I feel my flesh is acting weird, and get hurt a little by little, so I quickly stitch my hand beneath me and shoot myself backwards into long range, standing in front you at a long range distance looking at you, and because of the wind the boil mist will be shooted away a little making me able to have eye contact with you, so I activate my MS and look straight into your eyes burning you with the Ameteratsu.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    bout a week ago.

*As, soon as you release the hurrican fist and shoot the boil mist away giving us direct eye contact as you said so while you're being shot backwards i see your eye getting a crimson red color and seeing the lotus form in your eye, i've already seen that technique so i take no risks and blur out a great deal of magma on the ground which flies up all around me like the sand cocoon, and forms a round protection of magma which is much hotter then the unholy black flames, so turning your amaterasu useless because of the protection of lava all around me*

(Yoton: Maguma Engo No Jutsu) - Lava Release: Magma Protection
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Description: A technique that is used to protect the user. Magma flies up from the ground and floats around the user. If the opponent attacks the magma, that will hurt a great deal. But over time the magma will harden and become rock, and fall to the ground(this justu lasts for 2 turns).
    *And as i'm being protected by the magma i start focusing my yoton chakra again into the clouds creating a magma shower on the field melting everything including you of course (tho i'm being protected)*

(Yoton: Maguma Hitoare no Jutsu) - Lava Release: Magma Shower
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: Causes a great shower of magma that can be almost inescapable by the opponent but is also hazardous to the user since the lava could strike him/her as well.

Last edited by Lucifer; 01-22-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

-Test ended-

I'll submit this to be graded, you made some little mistakes but you showed enough to be able to use this biography, nice battle ^_^

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed, you used Boil release and lava release in the same which in the rules state is not allowed