View Poll Results: Art Contest

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hyuzhiha

    5 5.43%
  • Black-Star

    5 5.43%
  • Hansom

    8 8.70%
  • Strawberry

    3 3.26%
  • Kikyo Mibu

    0 0%
  • phoenixforcexD

    2 2.17%
  • ~Alpha~

    1 1.09%
  • PaulJ5

    1 1.09%
  • Toruk-makto

    1 1.09%
  • badercriss

    0 0%
  • -SUUI-

    4 4.35%
  • BondedByBlood

    1 1.09%
  • Monkey D. Luffy

    3 3.26%
  • jghayes

    1 1.09%
  • Gogetax

    31 33.70%
  • shinobi18

    0 0%
  • elmage

    1 1.09%
  • Bisma

    4 4.35%
  • ~Jellal.F~

    4 4.35%
  • Atichimari

    15 16.30%
  • I Just Died

    2 2.17%
  • Kazamori

    0 0%
  • SilverGin

    0 0%
  • sera uchiha

    0 0%
Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 98
  1. #41
    ٩(๑•̀ڡ•́๑)و I Just Died's Avatar
    Status
    I Just Died is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,932
    Location
    ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
    Gone
     

    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Voted~
    But Christ it was hard...
     
         

  2. #42
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    ;D thoug many great artists havnt participatD, its stil tough ;P

    nAturaLly i cnt vote hyuzhiha so votEd 20!
     
         
    Last edited by ~ You Know Who ~; 01-11-2012 at 12:31 PM.

  3. #43
    Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Black-Star is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981
    Location
    Sunny-go!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Meh i Will probably not join if I get 0 votes from this not joining manga coloring either. Will return with awesome works that I will do... Nice job to everyone!
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Status
    Hansom is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,121
    give it a rest, all ready!!
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Black-Star View Post
    Meh i Will probably not join if I get 0 votes from this not joining manga coloring either. Will return with awesome works that I will do... Nice job to everyone!
    I do like your pics!!
    keep submiting..
     
         

  5. #45
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    some of these are traced...
     
         

  6. #46
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Gogetax, no competition.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    some of these are traced...
    They are always some, can't do anything about it.
     
         

  7. #47
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Gogetax, no competition.



    They are always some, can't do anything about it.
    should be disqualified.. thats like cheating..

    i think Gogetax will win just cuz Morrigan (was that Morrigan?) is sexy. but it was a great pic too. he also had my vote
     
         

  8. #48
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    some of these are traced...
    for example>???
     
         

  9. #49
    I am jack's wasted life. Mercy's Avatar
    Status
    Mercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,146
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    for example>???
    The crying emo or Luffy or Goku vs Browly, for example.
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Don't forget the Fairy Tail one...
    I believe that was it...
     
         

  11. #51
    Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Black-Star is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981
    Location
    Sunny-go!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansom View Post
    I do like your pics!!
    keep submiting..
    Thank you well that's really weird because it's like hearing "I like your pics!" from a god O.o you're my idol

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Don't forget the Fairy Tail one...
    I believe that was it...
    The fairy tail one traced? I hate traced work... I prefer drawing with my way of imagination and i try to put my feelings into the art i make don't worry tough i will use my imagination in the following competitions... I'm making my art strong by drawing when i come home from school & drawing at school
     
         

  12. #52
    ▼ \/AmpirE ▼ ~ You Know Who ~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~ You Know Who ~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,539
    Location
    ▼ Bloodstream ▼
    "Truth be told, i'm as
    evil as it gets"
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    O.o
     
         

  13. #53
    Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Black-Star is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981
    Location
    Sunny-go!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by hyuzhiha View Post
    O.o
    what
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Black-Star View Post
    Thank you well that's really weird because it's like hearing "I like your pics!" from a god O.o you're my idol


    The fairy tail one traced? I hate traced work... I prefer drawing with my way of imagination and i try to put my feelings into the art i make don't worry tough i will use my imagination in the following competitions... I'm making my art strong by drawing when i come home from school & drawing at school
    Wait you entered this CompetitionO_o
    Is the FairyTail one yours? >_<
    And idk the Fairy Tail one, I've seen that image on Deviantart colored and everything, and when I see this one it looks exactly the same
     
         

  15. #55
    +Kyon+'s Avatar
    Status
    +Kyon+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,386
    Location
    ~Narutobase~
    Missing old nb days
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Whats going on here? If u think that some of these are traced or rip off then plz show ur proof.
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member Crocodile's Avatar
    Status
    Crocodile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,547
    Location
    Florida
    You're into fitness? How about
    fitness dic in your mouth
     

    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by +Kyon+ View Post
    Whats going on here? If u think that some of these are traced or rip off then plz show ur proof.
    Kyon like 7 of them are traced unfortunately people get votes.And for example the madara with the scythe is traced from this . You can search the others by yourself if you want,i have seem them in deviant art and so did toshiro.
     
         

  17. #57
    Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Black-Star is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981
    Location
    Sunny-go!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Wait you entered this CompetitionO_o
    Is the FairyTail one yours? >_<
    And idk the Fairy Tail one, I've seen that image on Deviantart colored and everything, and when I see this one it looks exactly the same
    IDK lol i just opened google and typed Fairy Tail and this showed up so i decided to draw it (happened at summer im working on something new right now) And what i wonder is what you guys get by the word "traced" If you mean a gay rip-off which was done by putting the orginal picture under the paper and drawing like that i think thats the worst and i hate it when people do it like that >
     
         

  18. #58
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by +Kyon+ View Post
    Whats going on here? If u think that some of these are traced or rip off then plz show ur proof.
    Read the Post I quoted below>_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Gogetax View Post
    Kyon like 7 of them are traced unfortunately people get votes.And for example the madara with the scythe is traced from this . You can search the others by yourself if you want,i have seem them in deviant art and so did toshiro.

    Thank You, I don't understand how people don't notice these things...^_^
    And for the FairyTail, I don't feel like "Searching" for it, because that would be a drag, and a waste of my time, when Gogetax just gave you a example, and blackstart said even himself that he googled FairyTail and that showed up.
    Read Below +Koto>_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Black-Star View Post
    IDK lol i just opened google and typed Fairy Tail and this showed up so i decided to draw it (happened at summer im working on something new right now) And what i wonder is what you guys get by the word "traced" If you mean a gay rip-off which was done by putting the orginal picture under the paper and drawing like that i think thats the worst and i hate it when people do it like that >

    Well no one "Knows" if you traced or not unless we actually see you work on it in front of us or if you have a video showing proof.
    So until I see otherwise, I am gonna keep my opinion if you don't mind^_^

    On Topic: I liked most of them, if they were "Traced" or not. They were all pretty amazing...
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Status
    Hansom is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,121
    give it a rest, all ready!!
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting


    Well no one "Knows" if you traced or not unless we actually see you work on it in front of us or if you have a video showing proof.So until I see otherwise, I am gonna keep my opinion if you don't mind^_^

    Sorry dude i dont think that's gonna happen 'cuz o lot of people trace pic's here..

    i'm not saying it's a bad thing.. if that's your style, more power to you!!

    But if you gonna demand this sort of petitions..

    I RECOMMEND you show something of yours to see what you got..
    peace out!!!!
     
         

  20. #60
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Art Contest of the Month [December 2011]-Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Hansom View Post
    Sorry dude i dont think that's gonna happen 'cuz o lot of people trace pic's here..

    i'm not saying it's a bad thing.. if that's your style, more power to you!!

    But if you gonna demand this sort of petitions..

    I RECOMMEND you show something of yours to see what you got..
    peace out!!!!
    I never said I demanded people not to trace>_>
    I said I was keeping my Opinion on some of them being traced...<_<
    Sighs
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •