Page 3 of 17 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 434 Predictions / 433 Discussion

but the thing is if naruto dies does nine tail dies too??? or naruto is immortal with nine tailed beast it could be cuz he can recover very fast which is interesting...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi all, hope all had another nice week of life.

any way this week manga was cool i think and can't wait until next week. did you guys see how naruto through the rasingan ball and than charged with one of his clone and than attack from the above that was awesome. you know what i thing he can fly for 30 sec. I was hoping naruto will gather natural energy while his moving and fighting, that would it made the whole thing much more cooler that leaving two clones behind and and summoning for chackrah, what if is the last clone he left in the mountain and pain still fight naruto is good as dead. oh yah he can go kube mode, and destroy pein along the village and villagers that will be cool.

lot of the staff toke place on the manga this week, half of the people predicted previous week. creator of naruto don't let people take your credit for your work come up with something deferent than what people predict that way you will stand at top of the world.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Was there a special trick behind God Realm regaining his powers? Or was it just a matter of time regenerating chakra?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    true, though he's seen it before so he may just cover his ears lol. This next chapter's going to be sick. It's in color and Kishi dosen't just do that for no reason. Jutsu exchange!
    i can tell you what's gonna happen lol :we are gonna see lot of yellow colors,because naruto will do yellow flash like minato!!!!!!i think yellow flashi is only thing that can damage against god realm powers...it is prediction but i think most likely to happen!!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow awesume episode from kishi i can really say naruto is my fav character.. i really think he has surpassed jirarya now. not to bring up that again LOVE YOU NARUTO

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    Was there a special trick behind God Realm regaining his powers? Or was it just a matter of time regenerating chakra?
    its just nagato need some time to rejevunate his chakra. its because god realm used a lot of chakra when he used that tensei jitsu on konoha.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of The Six Paths View Post
    433 was cool but i dont like the fact that it seems like naruto is relying on rasen-suruiken to defeat pein. naruto needs to learn more jutsus and save his frs as his last move since its his most powerful one.
    Problem is Pain can absorb them, it's not safe to use any jutsu.

Thanks Versubio for posting.

OK, What I think is that Naruto has more jutsus but is keeping them until only one Pain is left, otherwise Pain will know all his moves.

He will probably try to figth several Pains in the same way to make him believe he hasn't got any else to do, and Pain will be wrong.

And I wonder, does Pain have a sage mode even if he does not have a contract with the frogs? He was J-man's pupil, so that's a possibility.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Ok, this was one KICK ASS MANGA CHAPTER; Naruto takes down two Pains in basically one Big Combo attack!!!!

Nicely Done Kishi, I approve; you get an A+, good work.

Here's my prediction for the next one, Naruto Kicks the Living Crap Out of God Realm, and Defeats The 6 Paths Of Pain!!!!

Then we get a glimpse of Sasuke (Which will Really Suck, b/c it's just getting good), then they'll come back to Naruto in about 2 weeks to learn about his heritage (hopefully).
    Great chapter, I agree. It's cool to see Naruto can master clones at long distance, and I guess he's more long distance than Pain, who seems to either need to be near or rely o the statue.

LOL, I disagree about a glimpse of Sasuke sucking, when he appears something awesome, wheter good or bad, will happen: we'll finally see if he:

1 - fights against the Raikage's team
    2 - Laughs at Konoha being destroyed and kills Danzou
    3 - Helps Naruto.

Come on, 2 and 3 are good to see, I want to know what he will do.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 01-30-2009 at 09:05 PM.

The Shadow Grand Master ShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

433 was cool but i dont like the fact that it seems like naruto is relying on rasen-suruiken to defeat pein. naruto needs to learn more jutsus and save his frs as his last move since its his most powerful one.
    i dont think hes relying on the rasen suruiken to defeat pain, because if u notice naruto main goal in using the rasen suruiken was to get rid of hell pain i believe? (the one thats in the back of the whole group) i think he used the rasen shuruiken just to distract the other two while he goes for hell pain. as we can tell in this chapter naruto has improved greatly.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Yea I re read the chapter and he only tackled him down but it seems he might have killed him, to me it seems that Naruto elbowed or punched the Fat Pein while on the ground. Besides the title for next chapter says, God Pein with full power vs Sage Naruto. It doesnt say anything about 2 bodies or something.
    yea u r right. there is a panel where naruto is seen smashing or having his arm or elbow on fat pains head. this is going to be badass 1v1. all i know is that naruto is going to use up the last sage KG to fight pain.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

THAT WOULD BE GREAT if naruto did have something stronger then frs. but i still want to see more jutsus from naruto. he can learn jutsus extra fast since he mastered shadow clone he almost remind me of neo. "I know kung-fu". its almost like instent downloading jutsus. i'm sure kisi will touch down on this sooner or later."I know wind style jutsus"lol
    That would be awesome. Question am I correct in my synopsis of the situation it appears Naruto took out the Attack absorbing Pain look like he crushes his face Naruto 433 page 16 | One Manga
    and the Healing pain as well Naruto 433 page 17 | One Manga. Someone give me confirmation do you believe this is so. And the marqee for the next episode is Naruto Sage Mode VS Full Strength God. Oh man almost nutted on myself full color oh sh*t.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto is surely getting mature.

now he's a guy with a strategy...not just a powerful emotionally big talking guy...

i like how he reacts with in lot of situations...
    i mean he step back for a little, and then THINK (something that he really got a problem with...is thinking! imagine how frustrated yamato and kakashi taught him before).

and now he always come up with a good plan, and you know what...he even has a spare plan..with plan A, B, C... that's a pretty cool thing for naruto.... i bet no one ever expected that naruto will be this smart...

and now he only left 1 other clone to do the sage mode...it means 2 frs. and he actually think...how to beat 2 bodies of pein with his last sage mode.

about a new justu...
    yeah i admit that naruto is really sure has become the strongest in konoha right now.

but the question is...has he can beat sasuke now?

cos that's the main issue here...he needs to become stronger to bring back sasuke to konoha...

and sasuke perhaps is the strongest outside konoha...
    i'm sure sasuke will very surprise to see how naruto developed so well...

but, still...can naruto beat sasuke?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the battle between naruto and god realm is gonna be one hell of a fight............................................. .........

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin

Quote Originally Posted by willywill80 View Post
    That would be awesome. Question am I correct in my synopsis of the situation it appears Naruto took out the Attack absorbing Pain look like he crushes his face Naruto 433 page 16 | One Manga
    and the Healing pain as well Naruto 433 page 17 | One Manga. Someone give me confirmation do you believe this is so. And the marqee for the next episode is Naruto Sage Mode VS Full Strength God. Oh man almost nutted on myself full color oh sh*t.
    demon realm is indeed out 2 rasengans on you head is not something to come back from:D
    ghost realm on the other hand is still alive, naruto just took him down and covered his eyes so he wouldnt see the 2 narutos come from above.
    so we still have 2 peins left, but it is gonna be tricky now that god realm has his powers back.

and im getting kinda pissed at naruto for only using frs, sure he thought up a good tactic on how to use it, but he did that against kakuzu already so there aint nothing new there.
    and he used up 2 of them in this chapter and not even one hit, kinda careless if ya ask me.
    so i hope naruto will show us something new in the next chapter..he cant just keep using frs, pein has seen it 3 times already, so if he tried it again it wouldnt make any difference since pein will easily avoid it.
    other then that the chapter was still good and this is turning out to be the best fight we've seen.
    hail kishi for his awesomenessworshippy

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cant wait to see the chapter where Pein retreats or whatever might happen and then SausGAY gets a wind of how Naruto OWNED Pein and of his 6 bodies by himself. I also want to see the village's reaction to Naruto coming back and opening cans of whoop ass !!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

alright not to be a jackass or anything but im gettin pretty tired of every1 kissin naruto's ass...alright i knw he's awsome and strong and the main character but still..we gotta give pain some credit..i mean we havent seen his real body yet...and it would be really funny if naruto defeats all of the "6 paths of pein" and then konan kills him from the back .

Wish I had the Rin'negin! Japhrimu's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still gotta read a few pages of this thread, so I don't know if this's been said, but that was a pretty decent chapter. He STILL has one clone left... He'll use it, but what then? Will he be in trouble? Not that I don't think he could get a couple more pretty quickly, but he left them there for a reason. Could've been just in case what happened happened, or because it'd be harder to make people forget they're there. At least now, if he made clones, he could make people worry about them, even though they're not fighting. Gotta say, I love the smoke bombs. I'll have more after I get back from work.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

SUPERB CHAPTER.......NARUTO GETTING BETTER AND BETTER BY EACH CHAPTER....

naruto showed many skills in this chapter...how he quickly analyzed a situation and came up wid a plan...just like shikamaru....though he is not able to plan dat ahead.....also leaving two clones behind just shows how cool he hv become now.....not rackless nymore....

NEXT chapter in colour.......only God realm left....naruto took out two peins in one move.....super cool.....cant wait to see dis action in anim :D

i think in next chapter god pein will own naruto.....den some kyubi action :D

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he has more clones then one ...when frog dropped smoke bomb he was using again kage bushin but pain couldnt see it so pain thinks there is one more like it looks like but there is more.....

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by willywill80 View Post
    It is sure that is a 1 on 1 battle next chapter and on

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

first off the chapter was great, although i think compared to the next episode it wont look that awesome, and for the next chapter i could see naruto using body flicker, that might b the only way he can get close enough to god realm

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The chapter was fantastic..
    I loved to see Naruto pwning Pein.
    Now that God realm is at full power it will be harder for Naruto to fight from now on.
    He was just brilliant at coming up with a combo..
    oh Man!
    I cant wait to see Naruto beating Sasuke..:D

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think naruto will not go kyuubi anymore....

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    i think naruto will not go kyuubi anymore....
    Yeah... maybe after meeting Sasuke and seeing him in Akatsuki "dress" D

And Sasuke would make "shit" in his pants after seeing what Naruto can do D

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    I cant wait to see the chapter where Pein retreats or whatever might happen and then SausGAY gets a wind of how Naruto OWNED Pein and of his 6 bodies by himself. I also want to see the village's reaction to Naruto coming back and opening cans of whoop ass !!!
    Ok.... For a first Naruto did not 'own' Pein by himself, he has 3 giant frogs that no one knows if HE summoned or not, he has Ma and Pa toad which saved his ass pretty much in the chapter by summoning Naruto's clone, if they were not there then Naruto would be defeated by now. Naruto did not hold his own against God Realm; God Realm could not use his jutsu or powers yet so it is not right to say he held his own without sage mode.

Im looking forward to seeing Naruto's arse get kicked in the next chapter by God Realm or something happening to Pa/Ma toad, death hopefully. Naruto's jutsu is now out of the question because of Fat Pein and Taijutsu is as well because of God Realm.

Time for Pein to give Naruto what was coming for him, enough with Naruto not being harmed at all, time for him to experience not just mental pain but physical as well.