Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Greetings, Omnom & Piccolosan

    I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

    Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then Piccolosan will make the first move.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck!
     
         

  2. #2
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,311
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Greetings, Omnom & Piccolosan

    I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

    Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then Piccolosan will make the first move.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck!
    Kimimaro Kaguya
    Should be treated as canon, ignore the custom upgrades please.


    Thank you, and good luck, Picilo-San!
     
         
    Last edited by Omnom; 01-13-2012 at 11:29 PM.

  3. #3
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Greetings, Omnom & Piccolosan

    I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

    Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then Piccolosan will make the first move.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck!
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=141348
    Thank you for this opportunity.

    As we get into mid range, I quickly dash at you(making my bones less dense thus making me go faster) and appear below you. Then as quickly as I got to you I let off 12 strikes with lightning chakra to numb you and prevent you to use chakra properly:
    (Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts

    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: the user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target and hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike hitting them in the chin and each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemies body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
    Note: Numbing Lasts for 1 turn.


    As soon as I get off the last strike I make two bones come out and I slice downward and take out both your knees(while you are still numb and cant properly defend yourself):
    (Ryobu no Mai) – Dance of The Diamond World
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 35
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user slices downward acrobatically with their sword, slicing the enemies knee.


    As soon as I slice down I charge up my chakra and quickly strike you twice that lifts you into the air, as you are in the air I jump up and grab your shoulders and summersault you down to the ground, fast first. As you land I quickly stirke you 18 times, all the while releasing my earth chakra to cause fatel damage :
    (Kasshoku Ryuu Yajuu Iwa Hakaisha) – Brown Dragon Beast Earth Destroyer R
    ank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By concentrating the users chakra into their legs the user will first run and punch the enemy 2 times lifting the enemy into the air and then jump at the enemy grabbing their shoulders and swinging the enemy round in mid air like a summersault and then throwing them into the ground face first and finish them of by then delivering a pounding of 18 punches into the ground on the enemies back and causing a crater to appear from the release of earth chakra when the user pounds the enemy into the ground.
     
         

  4. #4
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,311
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=141348
    Thank you for this opportunity.

    As we get into mid range, I quickly dash at you(making my bones less dense thus making me go faster) and appear below you. Then as quickly as I got to you I let off 12 strikes with lightning chakra to numb you and prevent you to use chakra properly:
    (Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts

    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: the user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target and hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike hitting them in the chin and each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemies body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
    Note: Numbing Lasts for 1 turn.


    As soon as I get off the last strike I make two bones come out and I slice downward and take out both your knees(while you are still numb and cant properly defend yourself):
    (Ryobu no Mai) – Dance of The Diamond World
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 35
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user slices downward acrobatically with their sword, slicing the enemies knee.


    As soon as I slice down I charge up my chakra and quickly strike you twice that lifts you into the air, as you are in the air I jump up and grab your shoulders and summersault you down to the ground, fast first. As you land I quickly stirke you 18 times, all the while releasing my earth chakra to cause fatel damage :
    (Kasshoku Ryuu Yajuu Iwa Hakaisha) – Brown Dragon Beast Earth Destroyer R
    ank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By concentrating the users chakra into their legs the user will first run and punch the enemy 2 times lifting the enemy into the air and then jump at the enemy grabbing their shoulders and swinging the enemy round in mid air like a summersault and then throwing them into the ground face first and finish them of by then delivering a pounding of 18 punches into the ground on the enemies back and causing a crater to appear from the release of earth chakra when the user pounds the enemy into the ground.
    *As I see you moving faster towards me than usual, I take a low stance, and let you come. Unbeknownst to you, I grow my arm bone from both of my wrists around 6 inches long, just enough to come to the length of my fingers, but enough where you won't see them. I increase the density of the bones, and stand there seemingly doing nothing:


    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: Yanagi no Mai is the first of five Kaguya dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate bone structure, The user will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of each hand to form stabbing instruments and impale their opponents.



    As soon as you reach within short range, and attempt to appear below me, I go on my offense. With my left hand, I make a quick strike directly at the middle of your neck. With my right hand, I stab directly for your left temple. As soon as I've done the stabbing with both hands, bones errupt from all over my body, protecting me as I spin away from you in to mid-range, slicing you with deep cuts as I do:

    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.



    I then await any response from you.*

    SN: You would appear bellow me not knowing I've formed the bone spears on my hands. So this would give you little time to react at all.
     
         
    Last edited by Omnom; 01-14-2012 at 03:07 PM.

  5. #5
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    As I dash forward I see you get low and know that you are a tricky kaguya I quickly switch my attack. As I get near you and I quickly pull out my spine and with my right hand I slice down when I get in range:
    (Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.


    This all happens in a fluid motion as I get near you. At the same time I keep my left hand up close to my face ready for an attack. This will also cause the whip to hit you in the back head and back if you block up...

    SN: I switched my attack before I got within range so I reacted to your stance and this would stop you from doing your attack as you would need to defend against mine...Also don't underestimate my speed of attack, this happens in seconds as I am a rank higher and using my chakra to increase the speed.
     
         

  6. #6
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,311
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    As I dash forward I see you get low and know that you are a tricky kaguya I quickly switch my attack. As I get near you and I quickly pull out my spine and with my right hand I slice down when I get in range:
    (Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.


    This all happens in a fluid motion as I get near you. At the same time I keep my left hand up close to my face ready for an attack. This will also cause the whip to hit you in the back head and back if you block up...

    SN: I switched my attack before I got within range so I reacted to your stance and this would stop you from doing your attack as you would need to defend against mine...Also don't underestimate my speed of attack, this happens in seconds as I am a rank higher and using my chakra to increase the speed.
    EDIT:

    After speaking with Izan, I'm editing my move. (Again, )
     
         
    Last edited by Omnom; 01-16-2012 at 01:48 PM.

  7. #7
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Continue the test there is no time frame breaking, he has changed his move completely because his move was based upon your standard stance and because you changed stance to a low one hes going to clearly not follow through with the same tactic, this is taijutsu not ninjutsu there is a bit of a difference in the timeframe concept
     
         

  8. #8
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,311
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    As I dash forward I see you get low and know that you are a tricky kaguya I quickly switch my attack. As I get near you and I quickly pull out my spine and with my right hand I slice down when I get in range:
    (Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.


    This all happens in a fluid motion as I get near you. At the same time I keep my left hand up close to my face ready for an attack. This will also cause the whip to hit you in the back head and back if you block up...

    SN: I switched my attack before I got within range so I reacted to your stance and this would stop you from doing your attack as you would need to defend against mine...Also don't underestimate my speed of attack, this happens in seconds as I am a rank higher and using my chakra to increase the speed.
    *As I am in my low stance, and I see you change your pace and raise up to pull your whip, I go on my offense. I take a single step forward to you, at at the same time growing out the bone on my left arm in to a large spear, that hits you directly in the stomach (You used your right arm to pull the whip, leaving that side open.):

    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.



    At the same time my left arm is hitting you in the stomach, my right hand with the arm bone through the wrist, stabs directly at your neck. As soon as I make the strikes, I finish my move using:

    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.



    growing bones out all over my body, which both stab you and protect me. I then spin away from you to the right, cutting you and protecting myself the entire time.*

    SN: I was already waiting for your attack, so I would have enough time to do this. And the fact that you're one rank above me doesn't matter that much according to the speed chart, never mind the fact the the speed chart isn't supposed to be referenced in battles.
     
         
    Last edited by Omnom; 01-17-2012 at 02:32 AM.

  9. #9
    Piccolosan's Avatar
    Status
    Piccolosan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,507
    Location
    Everywhere
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    *As I am in my low stance, and I see you change your pace and raise up to pull your whip, I go on my offense. I take a single step forward to you, at at the same time growing out the bone on my left arm in to a large spear, that hits you directly in the stomach (You used your right arm to pull the whip, leaving that side open.):

    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.



    At the same time my left arm is hitting you in the stomach, my right hand with the arm bone through the wrist, stabs directly at your neck. As soon as I make the strikes, I finish my move using:

    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.



    growing bones out all over my body, which both stab you and protect me. I then spin away from you to the right, cutting you and protecting myself the entire time.*

    SN: I was already waiting for your attack, so I would have enough time to do this. And the fact that you're one rank above me doesn't matter that much according to the speed chart, never mind the fact the the speed chart isn't supposed to be referenced in battles.
    Vegeta: I knew you would fall for the "open" side.

    As soon as I see that your not blocking, your even stepping forward I quickly utilize my left hand. As the hand as close to me in a position for a quick jab, too quick to dodge because of how close we are. I jab straight at your bone spear, as I do jab I also spin to the right causing more momentum. This punch though is not normal because on impact I release lightning at the bone:
    (Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: the user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target and hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike hitting them in the chin and each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemies body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
    Note: Numbing Lasts for 1 turn.


    Because the bone conducts the lightning it follow up and into your whole body. Thus this numbing effect goes throughout your whole body. As you are numb and can't proceed with your next move I quickly continue to spin and make bones come out everywhere:
    (Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.


    Cutting you up everywhere. Then as I do a couple spins I quickly stop and knee you in the crutch. Then I quickly grab you pick you up into the air and drop you. Then, with my earth charged leg I knee you down on your neck, breaking it:
    (Gekiha NagareBoshi Zenshin) � Crushing Meteor Drive
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user will charge their leg and knee with Earth chakra and then kick the enemy in the crutch causing them to be winded and fall down to their knees in agony and as they do the user will pick them up into the air and drop them down on their kneck on the users knee charged with earth chakra.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sorry for late reply but I had an inquiry about something and I didn't get a reply yet. So I continued from where we left off. Also I would like someone to check whether the lightning would kill you, in RL if even a small electric charge would enter the blood stream the person would die. Here the lightning traveled down the bone into your body as it was connected, so wondering if you would die there.
     
         
    Last edited by Piccolosan; 01-20-2012 at 06:08 AM.

  10. #10
    Omnom's Avatar
    Status
    Omnom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,311
    Location
    Hidden in the Mist
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Vegeta: I knew you would fall for the "open" side.

    As soon as I see that your not blocking, your even stepping forward I quickly utilize my left hand. As the hand as close to me in a position for a quick jab, too quick to dodge because of how close we are. I jab straight at your bone spear, as I do jab I also spin to the right causing more momentum. This punch though is not normal because on impact I release lightning at the bone:
    (Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: the user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target and hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike hitting them in the chin and each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemies body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
    Note: Numbing Lasts for 1 turn.


    Because the bone conducts the lightning it follow up and into your whole body. Thus this numbing effect goes throughout your whole body. As you are numb and can't proceed with your next move I quickly continue to spin and make bones come out everywhere:
    (Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.


    Cutting you up everywhere. Then as I do a couple spins I quickly stop and knee you in the crutch. Then I quickly grab you pick you up into the air and drop you. Then, with my earth charged leg I knee you down on your neck, breaking it:
    (Gekiha NagareBoshi Zenshin) � Crushing Meteor Drive
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user will charge their leg and knee with Earth chakra and then kick the enemy in the crutch causing them to be winded and fall down to their knees in agony and as they do the user will pick them up into the air and drop them down on their kneck on the users knee charged with earth chakra.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sorry for late reply but I had an inquiry about something and I didn't get a reply yet. So I continued from where we left off. Also I would like someone to check whether the lightning would kill you, in RL if even a small electric charge would enter the blood stream the person would die. Here the lightning traveled down the bone into your body as it was connected, so wondering if you would die there.
    Checking something.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Vegeta: I knew you would fall for the "open" side.

    As soon as I see that your not blocking, your even stepping forward I quickly utilize my left hand. As the hand as close to me in a position for a quick jab, too quick to dodge because of how close we are. I jab straight at your bone spear, as I do jab I also spin to the right causing more momentum. This punch though is not normal because on impact I release lightning at the bone:
    (Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: the user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target and hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike hitting them in the chin and each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemies body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
    Note: Numbing Lasts for 1 turn.


    Because the bone conducts the lightning it follow up and into your whole body. Thus this numbing effect goes throughout your whole body. As you are numb and can't proceed with your next move I quickly continue to spin and make bones come out everywhere:
    (Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Rank: B
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.


    Cutting you up everywhere. Then as I do a couple spins I quickly stop and knee you in the crutch. Then I quickly grab you pick you up into the air and drop you. Then, with my earth charged leg I knee you down on your neck, breaking it:
    (Gekiha NagareBoshi Zenshin) � Crushing Meteor Drive
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user will charge their leg and knee with Earth chakra and then kick the enemy in the crutch causing them to be winded and fall down to their knees in agony and as they do the user will pick them up into the air and drop them down on their kneck on the users knee charged with earth chakra.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sorry for late reply but I had an inquiry about something and I didn't get a reply yet. So I continued from where we left off. Also I would like someone to check whether the lightning would kill you, in RL if even a small electric charge would enter the blood stream the person would die. Here the lightning traveled down the bone into your body as it was connected, so wondering if you would die there.
    You're running at him at high speed, I have my doubts you'd be able to react fast enough and perform you move in time. However, I want second opinion from Kaito.
     
         

  12. #12
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,006
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: [Bio Test] - Kaguya - Omnom v Piccolosan

    Appologies for the lateness of this responce, i have deducted that the lastest move of piccolosan wouldnt work considering the first move requires taking a lower stance than the opponent and striking upwards not down as piccolosan had done so. However i have decided that both participants have enough skill that i can be happy to pass the both so congradulations on passing the Kaguya battle exam.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •