Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto had an advantage

    When Naruto and Fukasaku found out something was wrong in Konoha, Naruto was smart to leave kage bunshins in Mount Myobokuzan to collect natural chakra. So he obviously has a great advantage.

    BUT!
    what if Naruto was ambushed? Naruto would not have the same advantage. Naruto could make 100 Kage Bunshins and have them flee and hide somewhere to collect natural chakra, but for some reason I doubt Kishi would have Naruto do this... how do YOU think Kishi would have it?
     
         

  2. #2
    Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Posts
    8,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    I think Fukasaku was the one that suggested to Naruto to do that because I dont think Naruto would have been smart enough to do that himself because once you hear about your home village being attacked you only think of one thing and that is to stop whoever is the one attacking.

    But if he did think of it then he would of had more than two clones in reserve to handle Pain
     
         

  3. #3
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    I guess Naruto told Fukasaku about his kage bunshin idea and then Fukasaku made another idea :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Lord Evil Azaghast's Avatar
    Status
    Azaghast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the civilisation of Darkness.........
    Posts
    2,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    I guess Naruto told Fukasaku about his kage bunshin idea and then Fukasaku made another idea :D
    could be
     
         

  5. #5
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    I guess Naruto told Fukasaku about his kage bunshin idea and then Fukasaku made another idea :D
    most likely yes...
     
         

  6. #6
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji Uchiha View Post
    I think Fukasaku was the one that suggested to Naruto to do that because I dont think Naruto would have been smart enough to do that himself because once you hear about your home village being attacked you only think of one thing and that is to stop whoever is the one attacking.

    But if he did think of it then he would of had more than two clones in reserve to handle Pain
    dude have u gone mad. what u mean the dude not smart enough:confused::confused::confused:. naruto came up with the idea because of the wind training and pa toad maybe told him about the scroll thats all dont go around saying naruto not smart enough
     
         

  7. #7
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    dude have u gone mad. what u mean the dude not smart enough:confused::confused::confused:. naruto came up with the idea because of the wind training and pa toad maybe told him about the scroll thats all dont go around saying naruto not smart enough
    ...either case is good.
     
         

  8. #8
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eyes of Power View Post
    ...either case is good.
    yeah
     
         

  9. #9
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    i wouldnt say that cause even if naruto was ambushed knowing his characther he would come up with some crazy idea and still go sage mode anyway
     
         

  10. #10
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    i wouldnt say that cause even if naruto was ambushed knowing his characther he would come up with some crazy idea and still go sage mode anyway
    ...not sure, in that case I would see his friend come and help him.

    I still think Neji got a big role to play considering he can see chakra...He could shut off these Pain puppet with his gentle fist!
     
         

  11. #11
    Member vivekroongta's Avatar
    Status
    vivekroongta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    ...not sure, in that case I would see his friend come and help him.

    I still think Neji got a big role to play considering he can see chakra...He could shut off these Pain puppet with his gentle fist!
    but still god pein would hv owned him.......wid da gravity thing

    BTW one question....we know that Sharingan has afinity wid fire....
    what is the chakra afinity of byakugyan??
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student
    Status
    NinMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    When Naruto and Fukasaku found out something was wrong in Konoha, Naruto was smart to leave kage bunshins in Mount Myobokuzan to collect natural chakra. So he obviously has a great advantage.

    BUT!
    what if Naruto was ambushed? Naruto would not have the same advantage. Naruto could make 100 Kage Bunshins and have them flee and hide somewhere to collect natural chakra, but for some reason I doubt Kishi would have Naruto do this... how do YOU think Kishi would have it?
    If that scroll was gone and the frogs were killed he'd be in a lot of trouble.
     
         

  13. #13
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    ...not sure, in that case I would see his friend come and help him.

    I still think Neji got a big role to play considering he can see chakra...He could shut off these Pain puppet with his gentle fist!
    No! >_<

    Leave Neji out of this, I only want to see Naruto fight.
     
         

  14. #14
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    No! >_<

    Leave Neji out of this, I only want to see Naruto fight.
    hehe , I think everyone who could help a lot in this fight will apear after invasion :D

    Gai team will come and say :

    Gai team:"WTF?! What happened here? "
    Naruto : " I owned Akatsuki leader "
    Gai team : OMG OMG OMG OMG !


    :D
     
         

  15. #15
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    hehe , I think everyone who could help a lot in this fight will apear after invasion :D

    Gai team will come and say :

    Gai team:"WTF?! What happened here? "
    Naruto : " I owned Akatsuki leader "
    Gai team : OMG OMG OMG OMG !


    :D
    lol, lee is going to be so f+cked.. ahahah
     
         

  16. #16
    The Professor Hiruzen Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by 6thKage View Post
    lol, lee is going to be so f+cked.. ahahah
    Hell yeah! :D
     
         

  17. #17
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    No! >_<

    Leave Neji out of this, I only want to see Naruto fight.
    yea dude people dont have faith in naruto
     
         

  18. #18
    Member shaolinchad's Avatar
    Status
    shaolinchad is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    I posted this a long time ago in a thread called: Figured it out now

    "I was thinking after watching the anime; would it be possible for Naruto to have a clone in the back of a fight go Sage mode. Then make the clone disperse the natural energy into the real Naruto. Or when Naruto is making the ball, add sage energy into his technique. Making the ball have more power then before!!!" shaolinchad

    I had a feeling that he would do something like this. He has one more chance to go sage mode. Hope He wins with it!!!
     
         

  19. #19
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    yea dude people dont have faith in naruto
    i have, but i would like to see neji too, not in this battle i think, but i wanna see him
     
         

  20. #20
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    why neji naruto can also find chakra so why cant naruto find him
     
         

  21. #21
    Destined Child uzmarvel's Avatar
    Status
    uzmarvel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    I trust Naruto 100% now. If kishi adds sb else, I will be disappointed. Noone in the village can go against Pein now.

    Naruto clearly stated: STAY OUT OF MY WAY!

    Let Naruto fight Pein. Other bring only trouble to Naruto right now.
     
         

  22. #22
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Sarutobi View Post
    No! >_<

    Leave Neji out of this, I only want to see Naruto fight.
    lol I know everyone only want naruto in this fight, but u have to admit that the Hyuga clan would have the advantage in a fight were the enemy is using primary chakra transmission!
     
         

  23. #23
    Member phnm's Avatar
    Status
    phnm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hidden Sound Village
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    kishi wan`t let him do this ,becouse that way naruto will be way to powerful !
     
         

  24. #24
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    I can believe that Naruto left them there for this fight. However, I see no reason he can't just leave some there from now on. The litterally do nothing but sit there. The only drawback is the reduction in Naruto's chakra due to division of shadow clones; however, he clearly has enough anyway.

    It would be hilarious if he left a pissed off Naruto clone somewhere else so he could access Kyuubi chakra quickly.
     
         

  25. #25
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Naruto had an advantage

    naruto will defeat pein with no help:D yay
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •