Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

~Done~ [Bio test - Third Raikage] Daemon

Greetings, Daemon

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Where both Naruto and the Third fought)
    ~ You may use (Third Raikage) abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Naruto biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good luck

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Re: [Bio test - Third Raikage] Daemon

Third Raikage

Third Raikage: Humph

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Naruto: Who are you! Tell me now!

I begin by releasing a wind blast aiming towards you blocking both our visions destroying everything in it's path.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

The moment that happens I quickly make four different shadow clone's C1 & C2 Standing from the left next to me and clone C3 & C4 Standing from the right next to me confusing you when your vision is normal again because you wouldn't know who the real one is, the moment that happens clone C1 hide's underground being able to sense what's going on from above [What we do]

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    Naruto: Who are you! Tell me now!

I begin by releasing a wind blast aiming towards you blocking both our visions destroying everything in it's path.

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

The moment that happens I quickly make four different shadow clone's C1 & C2 Standing from the left next to me and clone C3 & C4 Standing from the right next to me confusing you when your vision is normal again because you wouldn't know who the real one is, the moment that happens clone C1 hide's underground being able to sense what's going on from above [What we do]

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.
    As the wind jutsu approaches me, I let out three fireballs out of my mouth that combine to form one large fire ball. The B vs. A rank jutsu the elemental weakness kicks in and so they both cancel each other out.

(Katon: Gouenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.

As the fireball is released from my mouth, I form one handseal to create one clone That stands right next to me.

He then activates Lightning release armor to increase his speed and strength. He slowly begins to advance forward.

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapse to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

So we are like this now.

You ------------- Clone -- Me. (I don't know you have clones yet though.)

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Naruto: Tell me who you are now! Or I will kick your ares!

The moment I see my technique vanish because of your performed fire technique canceling our technique's out C2 runs towards the performed clone you've created seeing him being covered by the lightning C2 quickly sends a wind technique towards the clone, if your clone doges it it would simply continue towards the real you.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

As that happens C3 let's a ant lion suck the clone into the ground, as it appears beneath your clone it expands further from behind getting ready to also suck you into the ground, and because of the huge earthen pieces getting sucked along with you and the clone you would have to get yourself out by a stronger technique forcing you to use a lightning technique.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Meanwhile you and your clone get attacked by the wind technique and the earth technique C4 clasps his hands on the ground and let's water fall upon you and your clone, muffling you into the water blast that is pressuring you to bend over.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Naruto: Tell me who you are now! Or I will kick your ares!

The moment I see my technique vanish because of your performed fire technique canceling our technique's out C2 runs towards the performed clone you've created seeing him being covered by the lightning C2 quickly sends a wind technique towards the clone, if your clone doges it it would simply continue towards the real you.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

As that happens C3 let's a ant lion suck the clone into the ground, as it appears beneath your clone it expands further from behind getting ready to also suck you into the ground, and because of the huge earthen pieces getting sucked along with you and the clone you would have to get yourself out by a stronger technique forcing you to use a lightning technique.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Meanwhile you and your clone get attacked by the wind technique and the earth technique C4 clasps his hands on the ground and let's water fall upon you and your clone, muffling you into the water blast that is pressuring you to bend over.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    Third Raikage: This fool can't even pronounce the word ass right...

As the dust cloud comes towards the clone releases an earth golem from his mouth in front of him.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

the golem and the cloud collide cancelling each other out. My clone continues to walk forward. As the ant lion forms under the clone, i slam my hands on the ground rising up a plateau lifting us both up since we are still within mid range of each other.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

While the plateau is rising it shoots us up past the water body above us at this time the clone deactivates his lightning armor covering us both in water but as we go up the water rushes off of the plateau in a couple of seconds. My clone forms a couple of handseals and stops his foot on the ground causing a tunnel to form underneath you. he blows fire chakra throw it creating a sort of erupting tunnel to shoot out from underneath you.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment you stomp your feet on the ground naruto remembers Jiraiya using this in the past, but not only that, the ground in front of him begins to split up a little, so he quickly stitches his arm in a oblique way behind me to the left shooting myself forward to the right of the rampart while C2 hides underground, C2 moves underground out of the range of the Exploding flame crater, when he hears the explosion is done from above he quickly move's to the rampart popping out from behind the clone and you using Nagashi on both of you while the real me that shoot himself forward stands on the right of the rampart focusing chakra trough the ground.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

2:00

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

The moment you stomp your feet on the ground naruto remembers Jiraiya using this in the past, but not only that, the ground in front of him begins to split up a little, so he quickly stitches his arm in a oblique way behind me to the left shooting myself forward to the right of the rampart while C2 hides underground, C2 moves underground out of the range of the Exploding flame crater, when he hears the explosion is done from above he quickly move's to the rampart popping out from behind the clone and you using Nagashi on both of you while the real me that shoot himself forward stands on the right of the rampart focusing chakra trough the ground.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

2:00
    As you approach from the right,( we are in close range now) I hold out my hands on my side and use

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Forming a 360 degree lightning torando that me and my clone are the center of it. This hits you and your clone head on leaving you and your clone have little time to react. While all this is going on my clone sink underground and hides.

he sits the and waits to make his move.(the lightning torando blocks your vision of me and my clone. giving him enough time to perform this technique.)

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The only thing that's bothering me now is that you say that you try to hit both me and my clones whilst my clone hided underground when I shoot myself to the front on the right side of the rampart.

The moment you focus on the thunder dragon my clones appears from behind you, popping out the ground and uses nagashi, stabbing you with the nagashi currents, but while he does that you still would have the time to make the thunder dragon so I have to defend on it, and I do so by stitching my head upwards and protect myself against it, sending a powerful wind technique against it, but letting it continue towards you, but as you forgot, I also had another clone hiding underground without you knowing, that when I use the wind and my clone uses the nagashi, the clone that previously was underground which you didn't knew pop's out in front of you and look's straight into your eyes stabbing a kunai straight trough your heart, but because of the wind I sent from beneath towards you my clones would die along with you.

Don't ever underestimate the power of Uzumaki naruto!

Last edited by Jokey; 01-22-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

As requested to check this test due to being busy the verdict is Test Failed due to lack of battle and lack of showing the raikage's abilities