Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. #21
    Out Of Ctrl's Avatar
    Status
    Out Of Ctrl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,791
    Location
    Sat on a cloud.
    Here and there
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    yah me to... Chelsea pwned them in that match then one unlucky clearance and Barca scored:flaw: Chelsea had like 5 penalties denied lol even when Barca scored Eto did a handball at the last minute and ref didnt give it
    Yep exactly, mate I was heartbroken when Iniesta scored at the last minute...the stand where I was sitting, all of us cried LOL
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by welshfan2k11 View Post
    who scored barca, my guess would be messi
    lol nah Puyol and Abidal scored for Barca... im the only one in my family who supports chelsea over Barca... when Barca won they were like shame!!!.... i said wtf did u see the match.... Chelsea pwned Barca and Barca say it was a close match could hav gone either way.. i was LOL!
     
         

  3. #23
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,964
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Wtf i never knew they was el classico today
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    ....^^ even me my friend told me he was gonna give me live updates..
     
         

  5. #25
    Achumi dementeddiode's Avatar
    Status
    dementeddiode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    45
    Location
    Deadpoolica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    El Clasico -

    Dirty Cheating Diving ****s (1)Other Dirty Cheating Diving ****s (2)
     
         

  6. #26
    Keyblade Warrior Infinite Mizu's Avatar
    Status
    Infinite Mizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,389
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Status
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    Chelsea!!!! then Madrid
    Barcelona, Chelsea , Madrid :P
     
         

  7. #27
    Welcome ! itachi49's Avatar
    Status
    itachi49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,142
    Location
    Soul Society
    t
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    yah me to... Chelsea pwned them in that match then one unlucky clearance and Barca scored:flaw: Chelsea had like 5 penalties denied lol even when Barca scored Eto did a handball at the last minute and ref didnt give it
    that was in 2009 and was a draw,no excuse in football...
    in 10 last confrontation chelsea vs barcelena there are both 3 victory and 4 draw but barcelona raped chelsea 5-1 .

    actually chelsea has no chance.
     
         
    Last edited by itachi49; 01-19-2012 at 12:37 AM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi49 View Post
    that was in 2009 and was a draw,no excuse in football...
    in 10 last confrontation chelsea vs barcelena there are both 3 victory and 4 draw but barcelona raped chelsea 5-1 .

    actually chelsea has no chance.
    cHELSEA PWNED BARCA 4-2... U saying chelsea lost cause Barca was trying to rape them
     
         

  9. #29
    Moderator Klaus's Avatar
    Status
    Klaus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,627
    Location
    At Worlds End
    yeaa nooo SARA IS THE BEST
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    All I can say Is Barcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! !
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Status
    Nefertari Vivi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12,626
    Location
    Alabasta
    Like a shooting star, flyin'
    across the room... so fast so
    far, you were gone too soon...
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Why does Barca always win from Madrid ?
    Real Madrid FTW! :3
     
         

  11. #31
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,879
    Location
    Snowland
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shanks- View Post
    Any 15-year-old supports Barcelona. They actually don't remember this team when they were younger because it has been like 5 years that Barcelona became a team.
    I'm not 15 and I have always supported Barcelona. I could have said the same about whoever is 25 now and is supporting Real because s/he remembers the Zidane, Ronaldo and Figo years.

    Barca has won La Liga 21 times, Copa del Rey 25 and Supercopa 10. How does this make it a team of 5 years?
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Madrid own!!!! Barca r alright but the way they drew with Chelsea was soo sad at stamford bridge.... and i didnt see the match but Madrid scored first and then Barca score the rest.. then Madrid start attacking in the 80th minute.... why!!
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha seeker; 01-21-2012 at 10:34 AM.

  13. #33
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,879
    Location
    Snowland
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    Madrid own!!!! Barca r alright but the way they drew with Chelsea was soo sad at stamford bridge.... and i didnt see the match but Madrid scored first and then Barca score the rest.. then Madrid start attacking in the 80th minute.... why!!
    I'm not sure I completely understand what you are saying but in the last game Real got owned; again.
    And who gives a damn about Chelsea. This is a Real Vs Barca thread.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    I'm not sure I completely understand what you are saying but in the last game Real got owned; again.
    And who gives a damn about Chelsea. This is a Real Vs Barca thread.
    i do!!! and there were some games where Madrid did better then Barca... its like Madrid own the first half but get one goal and Barca own the second and get 3 goals....
     
         

  15. #35
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,879
    Location
    Snowland
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    i do!!! and there were some games where Madrid did better then Barca... its like Madrid own the first half but get one goal and Barca own the second and get 3 goals....
    Unfortunately, in football the team that scores most wins. In 2009/10 Champions League we saw this happening when Inter won a far superior Barcelona. But this is the rule of the game, you gotta score to win.

    Madrid by no means has ever played better than Barca according to me in the last 5 years.
     
         

  16. #36
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shanks- View Post
    Any 15-year-old supports Barcelona. They actually don't remember this team when they were younger because it has been like 5 years that Barcelona became a team.
    I'm sorry. I don't like Barca but your reasoning is pathetic.
    The Catalans have always been a time from eons. What do you do about the Cryuff generation (who was the Best Barcelona player in my eyes).
    Every team gets a new generation.
    In a span of 25 years, usually, there are 4 teams that are build-up.
    In those years, all big teams teams proved this stats. Taking Barca itself as example. In last 30 years

    There's been the Johan Cryuff 'Dream team' around 1987
    In 1996 or something nearby, came a bunch of talented players who didn't made such an impact like Rivaldo, Figo, Ronaldo
    Then came the 2004-2005 era where Rijkaard took the reigns and with the duo Ronaldinho-Eto'o did very well.
    Finally, there's now the generation of the bunch of players formed in La Messia (Iniesta, Messi ect...) whose talent explodes everything.

    They are a team with 112 years history. Definitely not 5 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    Madrid own!!!! Barca r alright but the way they drew with Chelsea was soo sad at stamford bridge.... and i didnt see the match but Madrid scored first and then Barca score the rest.. then Madrid start attacking in the 80th minute.... why!!
    Why don't you keep putting Chelsea in every Sports thread? That match has nothing to do with Chelsea.

    And if you watch football more attentively; then you'll know that in both last Classicos, Madrid tried to attack and pressure a lot in the early goings.
    That's the reason they scored the openers both times but the reason they lost is that their tactic failed because they never scored a second goal due to poor efficiency and at times, bad luck. The fatigue, good possession play from Barca and poor defense from them get the better from them as time goes. Simple logic.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    I'm sorry. I don't like Barca but your reasoning is pathetic.
    The Catalans have always been a time from eons. What do you do about the Cryuff generation (who was the Best Barcelona player in my eyes).
    Every team gets a new generation.
    In a span of 25 years, usually, there are 4 teams that are build-up.
    In those years, all big teams teams proved this stats. Taking Barca itself as example. In last 30 years

    There's been the Johan Cryuff 'Dream team' around 1987
    In 1996 or something nearby, came a bunch of talented players who didn't made such an impact like Rivaldo, Figo, Ronaldo
    Then came the 2004-2005 era where Rijkaard took the reigns and with the duo Ronaldinho-Eto'o did very well.
    Finally, there's now the generation of the bunch of players formed in La Messia (Iniesta, Messi ect...) whose talent explodes everything.

    They are a team with 112 years history. Definitely not 5 years.



    Why don't you keep putting Chelsea in every Sports thread? That match has nothing to do with Chelsea.

    And if you watch football more attentively; then you'll know that in both last Classicos, Madrid tried to attack and pressure a lot in the early goings.
    That's the reason they scored the openers both times but the reason they lost is that their tactic failed because they never scored a second goal due to poor efficiency and at times, bad luck. The fatigue, good possession play from Barca and poor defense from them get the better from them as time goes. Simple logic.
    idk man i cant help myself and i know Barca> Real Madrid but Madrid r more consistent. Madrid pushed forawrd against Barca in the last Cup and ended up winning so if they push up more and pass more accurately like Barca do then Barca will lose.. but against Barca Madrid get under pressure fast and make bad choices and Barca counter attack and score
     
         

  18. #38
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,879
    Location
    Snowland
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    ...
    +1. I was waiting for you to show up. I would like to add to the reasons why Real lost again their poor, aggressive psychology.

    Can I bash Pepe now or I 'm still not allowed?
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member Uchiha seeker's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha seeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,283
    Location
    New Zealand
    Next time
     

    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Pepe stepped on Messi's hand.. he is to agressive! and sorry i couldnt watch the match so i couldnt watch it attentively i was getting updates from Espn
     
         

  20. #40
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8,293
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

    Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    +1. I was waiting for you to show up. I would like to add to the reasons why Real lost again their poor, aggressive psychology.

    Can I bash Pepe now or I 'm still not allowed?
    Go ahead. After that, there are few who are thinking that Pepe deserves to be a football player.

    Ah yeah, found that one for you. It brings up 'Sweeet' memories.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •