Chelsea!!!! then Madrid
    Barcelona, Chelsea , Madrid :P

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    t

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona [Result]

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    yah me to... Chelsea pwned them in that match then one unlucky clearance and Barca scored:flaw: Chelsea had like 5 penalties denied lol even when Barca scored Eto did a handball at the last minute and ref didnt give it
    that was in 2009 and was a draw,no excuse in football...
    in 10 last confrontation chelsea vs barcelena there are both 3 victory and 4 draw but barcelona raped chelsea 5-1 .

actually chelsea has no chance.

Last edited by itachi49; 01-19-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Quote Originally Posted by itachi49 View Post
    that was in 2009 and was a draw,no excuse in football...
    in 10 last confrontation chelsea vs barcelena there are both 3 victory and 4 draw but barcelona raped chelsea 5-1 .

actually chelsea has no chance.
    cHELSEA PWNED BARCA 4-2... U saying chelsea lost cause Barca was trying to rape them

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeaa...NO

All I can say Is Barcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! !

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a shooting star, flyin'
    across the room... so fast so
    far, you were gone too soon...

Why does Barca always win from Madrid ?
    Real Madrid FTW! :3

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Quote Originally Posted by -Shanks- View Post
    Any 15-year-old supports Barcelona. They actually don't remember this team when they were younger because it has been like 5 years that Barcelona became a team.
    I'm not 15 and I have always supported Barcelona. I could have said the same about whoever is 25 now and is supporting Real because s/he remembers the Zidane, Ronaldo and Figo years.

Barca has won La Liga 21 times, Copa del Rey 25 and Supercopa 10. How does this make it a team of 5 years?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Madrid own!!!! Barca r alright but the way they drew with Chelsea was soo sad at stamford bridge.... and i didnt see the match but Madrid scored first and then Barca score the rest.. then Madrid start attacking in the 80th minute.... why!!

Last edited by Uchiha seeker; 01-21-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Madrid own!!!! Barca r alright but the way they drew with Chelsea was soo sad at stamford bridge.... and i didnt see the match but Madrid scored first and then Barca score the rest.. then Madrid start attacking in the 80th minute.... why!!
    I'm not sure I completely understand what you are saying but in the last game Real got owned; again.
    And who gives a damn about Chelsea. This is a Real Vs Barca thread.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    I'm not sure I completely understand what you are saying but in the last game Real got owned; again.
    And who gives a damn about Chelsea. This is a Real Vs Barca thread.
    i do!!! and there were some games where Madrid did better then Barca... its like Madrid own the first half but get one goal and Barca own the second and get 3 goals....

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

i do!!! and there were some games where Madrid did better then Barca... its like Madrid own the first half but get one goal and Barca own the second and get 3 goals....
    Unfortunately, in football the team that scores most wins. In 2009/10 Champions League we saw this happening when Inter won a far superior Barcelona. But this is the rule of the game, you gotta score to win.

Madrid by no means has ever played better than Barca according to me in the last 5 years.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by -Shanks- View Post
    Any 15-year-old supports Barcelona. They actually don't remember this team when they were younger because it has been like 5 years that Barcelona became a team.
    I'm sorry. I don't like Barca but your reasoning is pathetic.
    The Catalans have always been a time from eons. What do you do about the Cryuff generation (who was the Best Barcelona player in my eyes).
    Every team gets a new generation.
    In a span of 25 years, usually, there are 4 teams that are build-up.
    In those years, all big teams teams proved this stats. Taking Barca itself as example. In last 30 years

There's been the Johan Cryuff 'Dream team' around 1987
    In 1996 or something nearby, came a bunch of talented players who didn't made such an impact like Rivaldo, Figo, Ronaldo
    Then came the 2004-2005 era where Rijkaard took the reigns and with the duo Ronaldinho-Eto'o did very well.
    Finally, there's now the generation of the bunch of players formed in La Messia (Iniesta, Messi ect...) whose talent explodes everything.

They are a team with 112 years history. Definitely not 5 years.

Why don't you keep putting Chelsea in every Sports thread? That match has nothing to do with Chelsea.

And if you watch football more attentively; then you'll know that in both last Classicos, Madrid tried to attack and pressure a lot in the early goings.
    That's the reason they scored the openers both times but the reason they lost is that their tactic failed because they never scored a second goal due to poor efficiency and at times, bad luck. The fatigue, good possession play from Barca and poor defense from them get the better from them as time goes. Simple logic.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    I'm sorry. I don't like Barca but your reasoning is pathetic.
    The Catalans have always been a time from eons. What do you do about the Cryuff generation (who was the Best Barcelona player in my eyes).
    Every team gets a new generation.
    In a span of 25 years, usually, there are 4 teams that are build-up.
    In those years, all big teams teams proved this stats. Taking Barca itself as example. In last 30 years

There's been the Johan Cryuff 'Dream team' around 1987
    In 1996 or something nearby, came a bunch of talented players who didn't made such an impact like Rivaldo, Figo, Ronaldo
    Then came the 2004-2005 era where Rijkaard took the reigns and with the duo Ronaldinho-Eto'o did very well.
    Finally, there's now the generation of the bunch of players formed in La Messia (Iniesta, Messi ect...) whose talent explodes everything.

They are a team with 112 years history. Definitely not 5 years.

Why don't you keep putting Chelsea in every Sports thread? That match has nothing to do with Chelsea.

And if you watch football more attentively; then you'll know that in both last Classicos, Madrid tried to attack and pressure a lot in the early goings.
    That's the reason they scored the openers both times but the reason they lost is that their tactic failed because they never scored a second goal due to poor efficiency and at times, bad luck. The fatigue, good possession play from Barca and poor defense from them get the better from them as time goes. Simple logic.
    idk man i cant help myself and i know Barca> Real Madrid but Madrid r more consistent. Madrid pushed forawrd against Barca in the last Cup and ended up winning so if they push up more and pass more accurately like Barca do then Barca will lose.. but against Barca Madrid get under pressure fast and make bad choices and Barca counter attack and score

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

+1. I was waiting for you to show up. I would like to add to the reasons why Real lost again their poor, aggressive psychology.

Can I bash Pepe now or I 'm still not allowed?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Pepe stepped on Messi's hand.. he is to agressive! and sorry i couldnt watch the match so i couldnt watch it attentively i was getting updates from Espn

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by ★ Rei ★ View Post
    +1. I was waiting for you to show up. I would like to add to the reasons why Real lost again their poor, aggressive psychology.

Can I bash Pepe now or I 'm still not allowed?
    Go ahead. After that, there are few who are thinking that Pepe deserves to be a football player.

Ah yeah, found that one for you. It brings up 'Sweeet' memories.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

idk man i cant help myself and i know Barca> Real Madrid but Madrid r more consistent. Madrid pushed forawrd against Barca in the last Cup and ended up winning so if they push up more and pass more accurately like Barca do then Barca will lose.. but against Barca Madrid get under pressure fast and make bad choices and Barca counter attack and score
    As much as you tried to make sense, that post wasn't.

Obviously, if a team pass as accurately as Barca after having done such great pressure and push-up in the early goings, it's gonna defy the logic.

I don't think there's any team who can keep up a pressure play like Madrid did in the early goings for a whole match; and even expect them to be lucid after those debauch of energy. What's more do that against a team who keeps pass the ball for 90 minutes. It's physically over-demanding. One or two player can perhaps pull off the feat in one unique match but a whole team. Madrid's strategy can work if only they put off most of their early chances in the net. They waste too many occasions.

Against Barca, there are 2 options.

1. Score quickly 2 or more goals and defend for the rest of the match.
    2. Defend for the whole match and score on counter attacks.

Don't dream about sequence where a team will come on the field. Challenge Barca on possession play, ruin Barca's possession play by pushing up and scoring goals for a whole match. It's over-demanding.

The only way, it might (and I precise 'might) be possible if Messi and Xavi are not playing.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

As much as you tried to make sense, that post wasn't.

Obviously, if a team pass as accurately as Barca after having done such great pressure and push-up in the early goings, it's gonna defy the logic.

I don't think there's any team who can keep up a pressure play like Madrid did in the early goings for a whole match; and even expect them to be lucid after those debauch of energy. What's more do that against a team who keeps pass the ball for 90 minutes. It's physically over-demanding. One or two player can perhaps pull off the feat in one unique match but a whole team. Madrid's strategy can work if only they put off most of their early chances in the net. They waste too many occasions.

Against Barca, there are 2 options.

1. Score quickly 2 or more goals and defend for the rest of the match.
    2. Defend for the whole match and score on counter attacks.

Don't dream about sequence where a team will come on the field. Challenge Barca on possession play, ruin Barca's possession play by pushing up and scoring goals for a whole match. It's over-demanding.

The only way, it might (and I precise 'might) be possible if Messi and Xavi are not playing.
    i wanna say that word but i wont so just cause Xavi owned againt Madrid doesnt mean if he is there Barca will dominate possesion... i ve seem some teams beat Barca in possesion.... and u posted twice oh and i know Barcelona deserved the win against Madrid... u cant expect Barca do dominate possession every game... and against barca there r many options..im gonna go sleep now cya

Last edited by Uchiha seeker; 01-21-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

i wanna say that word but i wont so just cause Xavi owned againt Madrid doesnt mean if he is there Barca will dominate possesion... i ve seem some teams beat Barca in possesion.... and u posted twice oh and i know Barcelona deserved the win against Madrid... u cant expect Barca do dominate possession every game... and against barca there r many options..im gonna go sleep now cya
    There's no team in recent years who beat Barca in possession for a whole 90 minutes. I'm pretty sure of it.
    United did it for 15 minutes in both finals, Arsenal did it for 15 minutes at a point of a match and Madrid must have done the same thing perhaps (not sure) in one match for some minutes. But none in a whole match.

Yeah, double posted. I thought I multi-quoted your post and Rei but didn't...
    Oh well, never mind. Both my reply were diverse after all. You asked about Barca's play style while Rei's talked about Pepe mostly. I wrote wallies almost each time in my Debate thread, it's not now that a double post will cause a disaster.

As I said, they do dominate possession each time to me.
    I've been tired analyzing if there can be other options. I know there are set-pieces but these are basic tactics. I meant specific strategy against Barca. If there are really other options, then i'll be glad to hear about it.

Last edited by Escorpiius; 01-21-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

There's no team in recent years who beat Barca in possession for a whole 90 minutes. I'm pretty sure of it.
    United did it for 15 minutes in both finals, Arsenal did it for 15 minutes at a point of a match and Madrid must have done the same thing perhaps (not sure) in one match for some minutes. But none in a whole match.

Yeah, double posted. I thought I multi-quoted your post and Rei but didn't...
    Oh well, never mind. Both my reply were diverse after all. You asked about Barca's play style while Rei's talked about Pepe mostly. I wrote wallies almost each time in my Debate thread, it's not now that a double post will cause a disaster.
    wait wat about Inter Milan didnt they beat barca 3-1 and hav the same possession like 52 to 48 and so did AC Milan against Barca;; cya dude gonna go u can post though i like reading them

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

wait wat about Inter Milan didnt they beat barca 3-1 and hav the same possession like 52 to 48 and so did AC Milan against Barca;; cya dude gonna go u can post though i like reading them
    Wait, you mean that match where all Interists remain in defense? I think you should re-check your stats or bring me links as proofs. Cause by seeing the match only, you can see that Barca kept the ball for almost all the time. And Inter won 3-1 on Total Aggregate in a 2-leg match; not on one match.

And I have the stats for AC Milan v/s Barca match. Though Milan did well and the scoreline was tight, the stats (It's 40-60; see by yourself) are still comfortably in favor of Barcelona.

Also, continue this discussion in my Debates thread now. This thread is going haywire since it's no more on the Classico but more on Barcelona's play style and records. We should not make a mess of this thread.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

Wait, you mean that match where all Interists remain in defense? I think you should re-check your stats or bring me links as proofs. Cause by seeing the match only, you can see that Barca kept the ball for almost all the time. And Inter won 3-1 on Total Aggregate in a 2-leg match; not on one match.

And I have the stats for AC Milan v/s Barca match. Though Milan did well and the scoreline was tight, the stats (It's 40-60; see by yourself) are still comfortably in favor of Barcelona.

Also, continue this discussion in my Debates thread now. This thread is going haywire since it's no more on the Classico but more on Barcelona's play style and records. We should not make a mess of this thread.
    ok then Barca deserved the win

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Go ahead. After that, there are few who are thinking that Pepe deserves to be a football player.

Ah yeah, found that one for you. It brings up 'Sweeet' memories.
    Very interesting. I hadn't seen the Alvaro Negredo incident. What a butcher!

Page 2 of 2 « First 12