Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

[Sensei Test] Wesobi

I will be your administrator for this test

The rules are as follow:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass, but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using my Yamato bio (link below my signature)

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and Wesobi may post here. If required, administrators, moderators, and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

Re: [Sensei Test] Wesobi

Adauchi Hyuuga.

Thank you for being my tester!

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I being by making two clones

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the two clone poof into existance, they make a couple of seals and one releases a massive burst of fire while the other release a huge blast of wind

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

As the two clones release that massive wind fire combo, I string 5 handseals together releasing a massive stone dragon which follows slightly behind the blast and to the side (so its not directly behind the blast , you should be able to see it)

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

the dragon will be directed to your location if you move.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    I being by making two clones

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the two clone poof into existance, they make a couple of seals and one releases a massive burst of fire while the other release a huge blast of wind

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

As the two clones release that massive wind fire combo, I string 5 handseals together releasing a massive stone dragon which follows slightly behind the blast and to the side (so its not directly behind the blast , you should be able to see it)

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

the dragon will be directed to your location if you move.

My byakugan is activated.

As I notice you performing the signature hand seal for the clones and see your clones poof in existence, I do not hesitate and make 3 clones of myself (V1 to my left, V3 to my right, and V2 next to V3, to my far right you might say)

As they pop into existence, V1 and V2 start to run towards you in a wide arc, while staying perfectly symmetrical to each other. V3, after popping in existence, creates a water vortex in one hand, and a wind styled rasengan in his other hand. He clashes both together to send out a vortex of water at your fire/wind combination. This nullifies them, and somewhat creates an amount of steam due to the two techniques clashing.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

As V3 is busy dealing with the fire, I observe you and notice the earth dragon coming out of the earth. As I notice it coming to us (the mass of chakra coming our way, with my byakugan) I concentrate a large amount of lightning chakra in my hand, while I compress it into a ball. I then send it towards your dragon, ceasing its movement, and causing debris to fly everywhere due to the explosion my lightning ball caused.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

(Quick note: I used my short range lightning attack because I figured it would be in short range of us by the time I sent out my attack )

Last edited by Wesobi; 01-19-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    My byakugan is activated.

As I notice you performing the signature hand seal for the clones and see your clones poof in existence, I do not hesitate and make 3 clones of myself (V1 to my left, V3 to my right, and V2 next to V3, to my far right you might say)

As they pop into existence, V1 and V2 start to run towards you in a wide arc, while staying perfectly symmetrical to each other. V3, after popping in existence, creates a water vortex in one hand, and a wind styled rasengan in his other hand. He clashes both together to send out a vortex of water at your fire/wind combination. This nullifies them, and somewhat creates an amount of steam due to the two techniques clashing.

Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos

As V3 is busy dealing with the fire, I observe you and notice the earth dragon coming out of the earth. As I notice it coming to us (the mass of chakra coming our way, with my byakugan) I concentrate a large amount of lightning chakra in my hand, while I compress it into a ball. I then send it towards your dragon, ceasing its movement, and causing debris to fly everywhere due to the explosion my lightning ball caused.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

(Quick note: I used my short range lightning attack because I figured it would be in short range of us by the time I sent out my attack )
    As I notice my dragon being shattered (since it was slightly behind the initial clash of the water and fire). I quickly form the snake seal and 7 large pillars of wood form from the ground. There are 4 pillars comming from the ground in front of me and my clones and 3 behind us. The group of 4 pillars shoot out at high speed towards you and your clones and will eventually smash into you, while the other 3 pillars move myself and my clones into a tirangular patters around you. While the pillars are moving towards you and your clones, one of my clones (doesnt matter which one and this happens while we are riding on the pillars) makes wooden pillars wrap around all of your legs.

(Kyousei Mokuton No Jutsu) - Greater Wood Style Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

As we land in our triangular postion a barrier of chakra forms between us which forms a giant pyramid, which rapidly shrinks, smashing you and your clones.

(Fuuinjutsu: Sanhou Fuuin) - Sealing Technique: Pyramid Seal Of Doom
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is first done by having three Shadow clones(this (this jutsu makes them with out cost) which form a triangle and begin the seal.Once inside its in inescapable(except time/space jutsu)and the opponent is destroyed in side a seal by pure chakra.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

As I notice my dragon being shattered (since it was slightly behind the initial clash of the water and fire). I quickly form the snake seal and 7 large pillars of wood form from the ground. There are 4 pillars comming from the ground in front of me and my clones and 3 behind us. The group of 4 pillars shoot out at high speed towards you and your clones and will eventually smash into you, while the other 3 pillars move myself and my clones into a tirangular patters around you. While the pillars are moving towards you and your clones, one of my clones (doesnt matter which one and this happens while we are riding on the pillars) makes wooden pillars wrap around all of your legs.

Description: Creates strong wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with

Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

As we land in our triangular postion a barrier of chakra forms between us which forms a giant pyramid, which rapidly shrinks, smashing you and your clones.

(Fuuinjutsu: Sanhou Fuuin) - Sealing Technique: Pyramid Seal Of Doom
    Description: This jutsu is first done by having three Shadow clones(this (this jutsu makes them with out cost) which form a triangle and begin the seal.Once inside its in inescapable(except time/space jutsu)and the opponent is destroyed in side a seal by pure chakra.

As we see you perform the hand seal, we notice chakra your chakra going into the ground and splitting up when it is about to resurface. The moment your pillars leave the ground, V3 perform the snake hand seal myself and release a 'spear-like' amount of lightning from my hand at your pillars. The spear branches off, piercing through the 4 pillars that come are aimed at me and my clones, considering they can easily pierce through stone, wood shouldn't be a problem (also considering that lightning is strong against wood, and the rank difference). It also branches off to attack you and your clones (I assume to have a minor time frame, but due to the arc my two outward clones make I figured the distance would actually increase before they come close to you again, giving me a timeframe to pierce all 4 the pillars).

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

As V3 does this, I realize what is happening in the situation and know that you would need to counter my extended lightning spear. I create a vortex of water in my hand and send it your way, timing it so that it combines with the lightning just after the spear branches off into several ones. The combined power of the spears that are extended towards you and the water increase the potency and damage of this combination.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction] Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

V2 stops moving, at the mean time stops moving abruptly and does 2 handseals, creating a muddy swamp under you and your clones, and slightly around you. The swamp is focused in the depth rather than in the width, making it very deep to make sure that a pillar or rampart would take a sufficient amount of time to come rise up from beneath it.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

V1 continues to run in an arc around you, but stops once he is at the backside of your clones and yourself.

"I see the stories are not exaggerated. You truly are a fierce opponent to battle against."

Last edited by Wesobi; 01-20-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As we see you perform the hand seal, we notice chakra your chakra going into the ground and splitting up when it is about to resurface. The moment your pillars leave the ground, V3 perform the snake hand seal myself and release a 'spear-like' amount of lightning from my hand at your pillars. The spear branches off, piercing through the 4 pillars that come are aimed at me and my clones, considering they can easily pierce through stone, wood shouldn't be a problem (also considering that lightning is strong against wood, and the rank difference). It also branches off to attack you and your clones (I assume to have a minor time frame, but due to the arc my two outward clones make I figured the distance would actually increase before they come close to you again, giving me a timeframe to pierce all 4 the pillars).

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

As V3 does this, I realize what is happening in the situation and know that you would need to counter my extended lightning spear. I create a vortex of water in my hand and send it your way, timing it so that it combines with the lightning just after the spear branches off into several ones. The combined power of the spears that are extended towards you and the water increase the potency and damage of this combination.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction] Torrent
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

V2 stops moving, at the mean time stops moving abruptly and does 2 handseals, creating a muddy swamp under you and your clones, and slightly around you. The swamp is focused in the depth rather than in the width, making it very deep to make sure that a pillar or rampart would take a sufficient amount of time to come rise up from beneath it.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

V1 continues to run in an arc around you, but stops once he is at the backside of your clones and yourself.

"I see the stories are not exaggerated. You truly are a fierce opponent to battle against."
    I just have a couple of notes and then I'll continue.
    -I dont believe that false darkness can create that many spears. Until recently it was limited to 2 blasts since that what was seen in the manga, when he was fighting against team asuma. Since the decription now says multiple spears, and leaves it oppen for you to do that, It's fine. However, I think it should either have a cap or mention that each spear will have reduced damage as the number of spears grows.
    -your combination of destruction torrent would probably weaken your spears your spears instead of helping them. Destruction torrent is a blunt attack that spins and churns against the opponent. False darkness is a super fast concentrated spear of lightning, and not a typical release of lightning like waves of inspiration. I think the destruction torrent would slow it down and disperse it instead of keeping it concentrated, thus weakening it. Also, since you split the original technique into multiple spears, the torrent would either only affect one or they would all converge into the torrent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the lightning crackles and is released. Clone to my left takes a deep breath and releases many blades of wind in font of us, to make sure all 3 of us and our pillars stay in one piece ( though the 4 pillars in the front are destroyed). The blades pass through your lightning and destruction torrent towards V3

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

since we were on our pillars when you made the swamp, they begin to sink first. As they tip into the swamp, I form the snake seal and make a pillar extend from the falling pillar towards the edge of the swamp and stab into the ground, making a pathway for us (since you said it was mainly deep and not wide)

as V1 continues to move to our side Suddenly he feels his legs caught in a tree that is growing around him. Soon only his head is sticking out as a kunai with an explosive tag, thrown by the clone to my right, pierces his chest *Ka-poof*

(Genjutsu: Tsurīwan) - Illusionary Technique: One With The Tree
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Kurenai uses a Genjutsu wherein she disappears and a tree grows around the opponent, binding them. Kurenai then comes out of the tree and strikes the opponent's neck, causing the tree to explode and the opponent to faint. This Technique is similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Technique but the user decides to attack in a different way.

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 01-20-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

As we look at you and your clones, we noticed that the clone on your left (right for us) is releasing several sharp blade-shaped amounts of chakra at us. As it is about to pass through the vortex, V3 does three hand seals, and releases a fire ball that rapidly expands, going against your wind blades but is decreased in power (it should be B-rank now, as it was A-rank before), continuing to go at you and your clones.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intelligent Hard Work
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

As I notice your your wind disappearing, I focus a large amount lightning in my hand and create a chidori, yet instead of letting it crackle in my hand, I manipulate it's shape and create a spear out of it, though it should be hard to see for you and your clones as I send it out through the fire to strike. It hits the clone that was gathering chakra and was starting to send it out (and caught my clone in the genjusu, though I would probably hit him as the kunai leaves his hand, letting V1 poof away as my spear hits your clones), and extends out sideways, hitting your other clone as well (I don't know which attack your clone was performing, as we merely see the chakra being molded for the genjutsu).

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

At the same time as the lightning is made, V2 sends out several wind blades of his own, aimed at the wooden pillars, causing them to break and letting you loose your balance as your clones are hit.

Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

(Just to make it clear, V1 died by your clone's kunai, as I hit your clone after the kunai left his hand)

Last edited by Wesobi; 01-21-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As we look at you and your clones, we noticed that the clone on your left (right for us) is releasing several sharp blade-shaped amounts of chakra at us. As it is about to pass through the vortex, V3 does three hand seals, and releases a fire ball that rapidly expands, going against your wind blades but is decreased in power (it should be B-rank now, as it was A-rank before), continuing to go at you and your clones.

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

As I notice your your wind disappearing, I focus a large amount lightning in my hand and create a chidori, yet instead of letting it crackle in my hand, I manipulate it's shape and create a spear out of it, though it should be hard to see for you and your clones as I send it out through the fire to strike. It hits the clone that was gathering chakra and was starting to send it out (and caught my clone in the genjusu, though I would probably hit him as the kunai leaves his hand, letting V1 poof away as my spear hits your clones), and extends out sideways, hitting your other clone as well (I don't know which attack your clone was performing, as we merely see the chakra being molded for the genjutsu).

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

At the same time as the lightning is made, V2 sends out several wind blades of his own, aimed at the wooden pillars, causing them to break and letting you loose your balance as your clones are hit.

(Just to make it clear, V1 died by your clone's kunai, as I hit your clone after the kunai left his hand)
    As your fire is returned to myself and my clone, while my other clone is busy with the genjutsu, I create a destruction torrent while my clone creates a fuuton rasengan and they combine to make a massive slicing wind/water vortex which easily rips through your water and inadvertantly destroys your chidori spear.

As the serial waves move towards the wood, myself and the clonw I just did the combination jutsu with jump to the right bank of the swamp and the genjutsu clone jumps to the left. Myself and the clone next to me release a massive wind fire combination which easily eats your blades and continues o to you as the clone on the left bank creates a large cage which grows around you and your clone

(Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Style: Four Pillars Prison
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Ox → Boar → Snakeconverts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarrelling subordinates.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

As your fire is returned to myself and my clone, while my other clone is busy with the genjutsu, I create a destruction torrent while my clone creates a fuuton rasengan and they combine to make a massive slicing wind/water vortex which easily rips through your water and inadvertantly destroys your chidori spear.

As the serial waves move towards the wood, myself and the clone I just did the combination jutsu with jump to the right bank of the swamp and the genjutsu clone jumps to the left. Myself and the clone next to me release a massive wind fire combination which easily eats your blades and continues o to you as the clone on the left bank creates a large cage which grows around you and your clone

(Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu) - Wood Style: Four Pillars Prison
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Ox → Boar → Snakeconverts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarrelling subordinates.

Just a quick sidenote, I'm not quite sure if I'm correct here, but time-frame wise I think there is a small error in your move. You and your clone defend against my fire+lightning first, and afterwards defend with the combined attack against my wind, while my lightning and wind were launched at the same time at you. I could just be wrong here of course, but I just thought i'd point it out.

I see your water clashing with my fire and creating a mediocre amount of steam (my lightning would have weakened your water vortex as you stated before. I consider my chidori eiso of the same nature as the spear). As they clash, I notice both you and both of your clones jumping to the side. Me and C3 beside me both create a large amount of spikes on the position where you and your clone, but also your other, single clone, land, aimed not at your vital organs but rather your limbs.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes x2
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

As C2 sees the fire and wind combination leave both you both, he knows your view is obstructed, so he decides to go underground, leaving you all under the impression that the attack hit him, moving to your back.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Just a quick sidenote, I'm not quite sure if I'm correct here, but time-frame wise I think there is a small error in your move. You and your clone defend against my fire+lightning first, and afterwards defend with the combined attack against my wind, while my lightning and wind were launched at the same time at you. I could just be wrong here of course, but I just thought i'd point it out.

I see your water clashing with my fire and creating a mediocre amount of steam (my lightning would have weakened your water vortex as you stated before. I consider my chidori eiso of the same nature as the spear). As they clash, I notice both you and both of your clones jumping to the side. Me and C3 beside me both create a large amount of spikes on the position where you and your clone, but also your other, single clone, land, aimed not at your vital organs but rather your limbs.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes x2
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

As C2 sees the fire and wind combination leave both you both, he knows your view is obstructed, so he decides to go underground, leaving you all under the impression that the attack hit him, moving to your back.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.
    As min singular clone is in the air about to land one the spikes, he releases small wooden pillars from his hands which hit the ground in ebtween the spikes and vaults himself to safe ground, and releases the pillars from his palms.

meanwhile as myself and my clone are about to get impaled, I ruthlesssly grab my clone and jump off of his back as he goes belly first into the spikes. I land safely away from the spikes. I see no remains from the wind fire attack so I know he is around somewhere, so I form some seals and make it rain so I can sense his presence.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

after releasing the pillars from his hands, the clone makes some seals and a large number of root like structures emerge from the ground and grow so densly around you, that you cannot move your arms or legs. He then forms the final seal to make the whole forest burst into flames in a violent explosion.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan/Bakuha) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland/Explosion
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60(+20 if you capture opponent and make the tree explode)
    Description: Creates a forest that can either Attack.defend,or imprison the enemy.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

As min singular clone is in the air about to land one the spikes, he releases small wooden pillars from his hands which hit the ground in ebtween the spikes and vaults himself to safe ground, and releases the pillars from his palms.

meanwhile as myself and my clone are about to get impaled, I ruthlesssly grab my clone and jump off of his back as he goes belly first into the spikes. I land safely away from the spikes. I see no remains from the wind fire attack so I know he is around somewhere, so I form some seals and make it rain so I can sense his presence.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

after releasing the pillars from his hands, the clone makes some seals and a large number of root like structures emerge from the ground and grow so densly around you, that you cannot move your arms or legs. He then forms the final seal to make the whole forest burst into flames in a violent explosion.

(Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Koutan/Bakuha) - Secrect Wood Style: Birth Of Dense Woodland/Explosion
    Description: Creates a forest that can either Attack.defend,or imprison the enemy.

As you two fly toward our spikes, I focus on your clone and C3 on you. I notice the chakra manifesting in your clones hand, while my clone sees that you are taking a hold of your clone to sacrifice him. As the wooden pillar starts to come out of his hand, I throw a kunai with an explosion tag with all the force I can at him, and multiply them, sending a deadly wave of kunai+explosion tags at him.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

At the mean time, my clones focus his chakra into your body and creates the same illusion you had set upon my other clone clone, wrapping a tree around you and while this happens, he throw a kunai with explosion tag at your chest.

Description: Kurenai uses a Genjutsu wherein she disappears and a tree grows around the opponent, binding them. Kurenai then comes out of the tree and strikes the opponent's neck, causing the tree to explode and the opponent to faint. This Technique is similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Technique but the user decides to attack in a different way.

As this happens, V2, who has been moving underground is now behind you, emerged out of the ground. He aims his elbow at your spine, and slams his other hand into the hand of which the elbow is at your spine, increasing the power and smashing you forward, towards the kunai that I myself threw at you.

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

Last edited by Wesobi; 02-27-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As you two fly toward our spikes, I focus on your clone and C3 on you. I notice the chakra manifesting in your clones hand, while my clone sees that you are taking a hold of your clone to sacrifice him. As the wooden pillar starts to come out of his hand, I throw a kunai with an explosion tag with all the force I can at him, and multiply them, sending a deadly wave of kunai+explosion tags at him.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

At the mean time, my clones focus his chakra into your body and creates the same illusion you had set upon my other clone clone, wrapping a tree around you and while this happens, he throw a kunai with explosion tag at your chest.

As this happens, V2, who has been moving underground is now behind you, emerged out of the ground. He aims his elbow at your spine, and slams his other hand into the hand of which the elbow is at your spine, increasing the power and smashing you forward, towards the kunai that I myself threw at you.

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.
    As my clone lands on the ground and sees your kunai w/ explosive tags comming towards him I extends his arm towards the kunai (as well as you and your clone) and releases a mass of spikes from his arm which runs into the kunai and pushes them back towards you and your nearby clone. The spikes will continue to grow even if the tags explode and destroy parts of the spikes.

(Daijurin no Jutsu) - Great Forest Technique
    Type: Attack/ Defense
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Range: short - long
    Type: Attack, Defense
    Description: Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Yamato will extend a large mass of spikes from his arm. These spikes can act both to impale his target and as a barrier to protect a comrade. It is possible to capture the enemy with these spikes.

Meanwhile, I have landed safely on the ground as you illisionary tree grows around me. With you being a hyuuga, I know you cannot control wood, so my best guess is that I am in a genjutsu. regardless, I surge raiton chakra thoughout my entire body, which not only overpowers the invading chakra, but if it were a real tree it would destroy it.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

The nagashi would keep your advancing clone away and allow me a chance to counter his attack, so as the nagashi fades I look around me (assuming you did not allow me to do my rain) and notice your advancing clone. I quickly spin around and swing a blade of wind which slices your advancing clone in half.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

As my clone lands on the ground and sees your kunai w/ explosive tags comming towards him I extends his arm towards the kunai (as well as you and your clone) and releases a mass of spikes from his arm which runs into the kunai and pushes them back towards you and your nearby clone. The spikes will continue to grow even if the tags explode and destroy parts of the spikes.

(Daijurin no Jutsu) - Great Forest Technique
    Type: Attack/ Defense
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Range: short - long
    Type: Attack, Defense
    Description: Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Yamato will extend a large mass of spikes from his arm. These spikes can act both to impale his target and as a barrier to protect a comrade. It is possible to capture the enemy with these spikes.

Meanwhile, I have landed safely on the ground as you illisionary tree grows around me. With you being a hyuuga, I know you cannot control wood, so my best guess is that I am in a genjutsu. regardless, I surge raiton chakra thoughout my entire body, which not only overpowers the invading chakra, but if it were a real tree it would destroy it.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

The nagashi would keep your advancing clone away and allow me a chance to counter his attack, so as the nagashi fades I look around me (assuming you did not allow me to do my rain) and notice your advancing clone. I quickly spin around and swing a blade of wind which slices your advancing clone in half.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

As your clone releases the spikes to counter our kunais, V3 quickly performs 3 hand seals and sends a devastating widespread fire attack towards your wooden "spikes". due to the rank difference, high temperature and raw power, it should have enough power to stop the momentum of the wood enough to keep us out of harm.

At the same time, I notice you creating the chidori nagashi and see your chakra level regulating, meaning that the genjutsu isn't working. I create a gushing flow of water under you (which should be enough to paralyze you by now) and let it create an orb around you, creating a prison of water around you, and paralyzes you due to the electric current from your chidori nagashi.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

V2 on the other hand changed his tactics, and creates a rasengan, with wind manipulation instead of performing the taijutsu move, and creates a rasenshuriken. As you wouldn't be able to move due to the numbness and the prison you're in, he rushes at you with it, and at the moment he wants to strike, I release the water prison, causing him to strike you with the Rasenshuriken.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Last edited by Wesobi; 02-29-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

As your clone releases the spikes to counter our kunais, V3 quickly performs 3 hand seals and sends a devastating widespread fire attack towards your wooden "spikes". due to the rank difference, high temperature and raw power, it should have enough power to stop the momentum of the wood enough to keep us out of harm.

At the same time, I notice you creating the chidori nagashi and see your chakra level regulating, meaning that the genjutsu isn't working. I create a gushing flow of water under you (which should be enough to paralyze you by now) and let it create an orb around you, creating a prison of water around you, and paralyzes you due to the electric current from your chidori nagashi.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

V2 on the other hand changed his tactics, and creates a rasengan, with wind manipulation instead of performing the taijutsu move, and creates a rasenshuriken. As you wouldn't be able to move due to the numbness and the prison you're in, he rushes at you with it, and at the moment he wants to strike, I release the water prison, causing him to strike you with the Rasenshuriken.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.
    As the massive blast of fire is blown at my clone. He releases the spikes and slams his hand on the gound releasing a massive wooden pillar to block the fire. He then runs to his left and creates the snake seal which causes multiple trees to begin to grow and intertwine around you and your clone. the trees then explode in a iolent torrent of flames.

Singe the genjutsu is released as soon as I use nagashi, I no longer need to sustain it, so bu the time, you notice the nagashi and respond my making the seals and summoning the water, it would have subsided. So I am trapped in the water prison while your clone advances upon me with a spiraling shuriken. I quickly gather chakra in my hand which turns into a spiraling sphere which grows so large that it blows the side of the water prison away, which allows me to direct my arm towards your clone letting me mash the Oodama rasengan into his spiraling shuriken. My oddama rasengan provides a barier for my while your clones arm gets caught in the spiraling shuriken, causing him to poof away.

Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

As the massive blast of fire is blown at my clone. He releases the spikes and slams his hand on the gound releasing a massive wooden pillar to block the fire. He then runs to his left and creates the snake seal which causes multiple trees to begin to grow and intertwine around you and your clone. the trees then explode in a iolent torrent of flames.

Singe the genjutsu is released as soon as I use nagashi, I no longer need to sustain it, so bu the time, you notice the nagashi and respond my making the seals and summoning the water, it would have subsided. So I am trapped in the water prison while your clone advances upon me with a spiraling shuriken. I quickly gather chakra in my hand which turns into a spiraling sphere which grows so large that it blows the side of the water prison away, which allows me to direct my arm towards your clone letting me mash the Oodama rasengan into his spiraling shuriken. My oddama rasengan provides a barier for my while your clones arm gets caught in the spiraling shuriken, causing him to poof away.

Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

As we notice you doing the hand seal (As you run to the left, I assume that you want to have sight of me and do it because of that), we notice you creating a lot of chakra in the ground, on several spots. We see the trees starting to come out of the ground, and focus Doton chakra around our skin (we = V3 and me), creating a very thick layer of rock around both of us. The layers of rock would push away the intertwined trees and defend us against the explosions for the most part.

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique X2
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

As the explosions occur, we notice our last clone being overpowered by your odama rasengan. I create spikes around you to attack you in your back while you are killing him, and V3 throws 4 kunai with explosion tags at your clone.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I just have a quick couple of notes before I conclude the test. Even though you used the hardeneing technique to protect yourself from the explosion, you would still be surrounded by flaming trees and smoke (almost like being in the middle of a forest fire), so i would be extrememly hard to see me attacking your clone, let alone counter it and throw kunai with exploding tags at me. The being said, I felt the rest of your test was very solid. Your counters were good and showed you had knowledge of the RP system.

Congratulations

~Test Passed~

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Wow, thanks for the test SY!

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.