Gin-san trains me in Lightning

*i sit and await Gin-san's arrival*

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Gin-san trains me in Lightning

*Walks in while scratching head*

Hrm... Lightning training was it? On then.

*sits down in the spot, streches hands in the air*

Ah, ok. To begin with, explain me the next concepts in your own words:

Ninja
    Chakra
    Ninjutsu
    Elements
    Elemental Ninjutsu
    Genjutsu
    Taijutsu

You can use wikia to get an idea, but in no circunstances copy-paste any information from the website, doing so will be the catalyst of the end of your training.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A Ninja is a warrior who has the ability to manipulate chakra to create and use techniques. All ninja initially belong to one of the hidden villages, and many Ninja are part of Clans which is basically an extension of their family, some of these clans have Bloodline limits which are an ability passed down the bloodline and unique to that clan, such as the Hyuuga Byakugan.

Chakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as physical energy and spiritual energy. Physical energy is collected from the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness (i.e. the soul) and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience.

Chakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as "physical energy" and "spiritual energy". Physical energy is within the body's cells. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness or the soul.

There are 5 different base elements in the narutoverse, these are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lightning. Each element is both strong against another element and weak to one, they go in this order.

Water>Lightning>Earth>Wind>Fire>Water

Elemental Jutsu involves the Nature transformation, this is an advanced form of chakra control. It involves the user the moulding and defining their chakra into a type of chakra nature, altering its properties and characteristics. Nature transformation is one of two necessary techniques for creating a technique, it is with this process that the Ninja infused their technique with one of the 5 elements.

Genjutsu is a technique which involves creating a false existence for the target through the creation of an illusion. It is similar to other Ninjutsu in that it requires the use of chakra and handseals, however instead of attacking the victim's body genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses. Some advanced users of Genjutsu such as the Kurama clan are actually able to cause physical harm with their Genjutsu, the most advanced form of genjutsu to date would be the Uchiha clans forbidden Izanagi technique.

Taijutsu is the use of direct physical force to attack an opponent rather than the use of chakra based techniques, the main major advantages of Taijutsu are that firstly they require no chakra, it is based purely on physical attributes and stamina, unlike other Ninja techniques which drain chakra reserves. Another advantage of Taijutsu is that by training in it a person can over time increase their overall speed.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miztik View Post
    A Ninja is a warrior who has the ability to manipulate chakra to create and use techniques. All ninja initially belong to one of the hidden villages, and many Ninja are part of Clans which is basically an extension of their family, some of these clans have Bloodline limits which are an ability passed down the bloodline and unique to that clan, such as the Hyuuga Byakugan.

Chakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as physical energy and spiritual energy. Physical energy is collected from the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness (i.e. the soul) and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience.

Chakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as "physical energy" and "spiritual energy". Physical energy is within the body's cells. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness or the soul.

There are 5 different base elements in the narutoverse, these are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lightning. Each element is both strong against another element and weak to one, they go in this order.

Water>Lightning>Earth>Wind>Fire>Water

Elemental Jutsu involves the Nature transformation, this is an advanced form of chakra control. It involves the user the moulding and defining their chakra into a type of chakra nature, altering its properties and characteristics. Nature transformation is one of two necessary techniques for creating a technique, it is with this process that the Ninja infused their technique with one of the 5 elements.

Genjutsu is a technique which involves creating a false existence for the target through the creation of an illusion. It is similar to other Ninjutsu in that it requires the use of chakra and handseals, however instead of attacking the victim's body genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses. Some advanced users of Genjutsu such as the Kurama clan are actually able to cause physical harm with their Genjutsu, the most advanced form of genjutsu to date would be the Uchiha clans forbidden Izanagi technique.

Taijutsu is the use of direct physical force to attack an opponent rather than the use of chakra based techniques, the main major advantages of Taijutsu are that firstly they require no chakra, it is based purely on physical attributes and stamina, unlike other Ninja techniques which drain chakra reserves. Another advantage of Taijutsu is that by training in it a person can over time increase their overall speed.
    Good Job ^^

Now please explain me everything you know about lightning in the naturoverse and in real life; it's weaknesses and strengths, how can it be useful, and an example of at least 3 characters from the manga/anime who use lightning, in detail.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lightning Release is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to generate lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement. The electricity paralyses the target so that they are unable to move and leave them vulnerable to a finishing strike. While uncommon, lightning can be infused into bladed weapons in a way similar to Wind Release through chakra flow for increased the piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness.When the technique is released from their bodies, and thus not requiring physical contact, it does not move as fast as true lightning. Instead, due to the control the user has to exert over it, it moves far slower, which can give opponents time to still react. Based on the exhaustion seen when using Lightning Release techniques, it can be presumed that they require more chakra than the other nature transformations.
    Lightning is a naturally occurring phenomenon in both the real world and the narutoverse, it is caused when heat and high pressure causes storm clouds to form in the sky which then forms lightning through the highly vibrating electically charged molecules in the air, lightning typically strikes the ground in a bolt of concentrated electrical discharge, however if the storm is thick enough it can go across the sky.
    One of its major strengths is also one of its weaknesses and that is its speed. Lightning Release is typically slower than naturally occuring lightning, it therefore gives the opponant a window of opportunity to react to the attack. However lightning release can be used to take control of naturally occurring lightning strikes and direct them at the opponant, as Sasuke demonstrated in his fight with Itachi, Sasuke named this technique Kirin. Another strength of lightning release is the ability to paralyze your opponent by using it, lightning can also cut through earth techniques as it is strong against the earth element, however it is weak to wind.
    Some users of this technique are Uchiha Sasuke, as i've already mentioned with his Kirin technique, he has also developed many variants of his Chidori technique. This leads me on to Hatake Kakashi another lightning release user, his original technique Raikiri is an advanced form of the Chidori technique he taught to sasuke, this technique has incredible piercing ability and is said to be able to cut a bolt of lightning in half. Finally there is the 4th Raikage A, a very proficient lightning user he manipulates his lightning element to form a shield around his body strong enough to withstand powerful attacks. However this is not the only purpose to his lightning armour, he uses the electrical current to cause his synapses to fire much faster, increasing his speed and reactions exponentially and this was demonstrated when he dodged Amaterasu.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lightning Release is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to generate lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement. The electricity paralyses the target so that they are unable to move and leave them vulnerable to a finishing strike. While uncommon, lightning can be infused into bladed weapons in a way similar to Wind Release through chakra flow for increased the piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness.When the technique is released from their bodies, and thus not requiring physical contact, it does not move as fast as true lightning. Instead, due to the control the user has to exert over it, it moves far slower, which can give opponents time to still react. Based on the exhaustion seen when using Lightning Release techniques, it can be presumed that they require more chakra than the other nature transformations.
    Lightning is a naturally occurring phenomenon in both the real world and the narutoverse, it is caused when heat and high pressure causes storm clouds to form in the sky which then forms lightning through the highly vibrating electically charged molecules in the air, lightning typically strikes the ground in a bolt of concentrated electrical discharge, however if the storm is thick enough it can go across the sky.
    One of its major strengths is also one of its weaknesses and that is its speed. Lightning Release is typically slower than naturally occuring lightning, it therefore gives the opponant a window of opportunity to react to the attack. However lightning release can be used to take control of naturally occurring lightning strikes and direct them at the opponant, as Sasuke demonstrated in his fight with Itachi, Sasuke named this technique Kirin. Another strength of lightning release is the ability to paralyze your opponent by using it, lightning can also cut through earth techniques as it is strong against the earth element, however it is weak to wind.
    Some users of this technique are Uchiha Sasuke, as i've already mentioned with his Kirin technique, he has also developed many variants of his Chidori technique. This leads me on to Hatake Kakashi another lightning release user, his original technique Raikiri is an advanced form of the Chidori technique he taught to sasuke, this technique has incredible piercing ability and is said to be able to cut a bolt of lightning in half. Finally there is the 4th Raikage A, a very proficient lightning user he manipulates his lightning element to form a shield around his body strong enough to withstand powerful attacks. However this is not the only purpose to his lightning armour, he uses the electrical current to cause his synapses to fire much faster, increasing his speed and reactions exponentially and this was demonstrated when he dodged Amaterasu.
    The first paragraph is all copy-paste from Naruto.wikia, thus I didn't bother to read the rest. Redo this with your own words, as I specifically asked you to answer me with everything you know. I'm giving you your first and only chance to amend this, repeat it and I will drop your training. Copy-pasting will not be tolerated, as it will not give me an idea of what you actually know and what you actually copied.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lightning is one of the basic elements. The user generates lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, this makes lightning useful for piercing damage and can also be used for fast movement. The electrical discharge can be used to paralyse the target so that they are immobilised, leaving them vulnerable to any further attacks. Lightning can be channeled into bladed weapons, in this way it is similar to Wind chakra as it is used to increase the piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

Lightning is one of the basic elements. The user generates lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, this makes lightning useful for piercing damage and can also be used for fast movement. The electrical discharge can be used to paralyse the target so that they are immobilised, leaving them vulnerable to any further attacks. Lightning can be channeled into bladed weapons, in this way it is similar to Wind chakra as it is used to increase the piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness.
    You've been warned by Gin-San. If i see this kind of behavior one more time, i'll drop your training and you can search for a sensei/senpai who lets you copy paste from naruto wikia or from other sources. We won't. Try again and do it right or its finished.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did you actually read the post? I've edited it as best i could but unless i leave some of the information from wiki in there it's just not going to come across without me dumbing it down, i left in the part about vibrations because thats how the technique works... by vibrating the air particles so that they gain an electrical charge.
    If you made it past the first paragraph you'd see that is all my wording, drop me if you like but i put in the effort to write out two massive paragraphs after the first one and you obviously haven't bothered to read it...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now again, explain me everything you know about lightning in the naturoverse and in real life; it's weaknesses and strengths, how can it be useful, and an example of at least 3 characters from the manga/anime who use lightning, in your own words. Do not use wiki to "dumb" out your answers, but come with it with your own thoughts.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lightning is one of the 5 basic elements in the narutoverse, it involves the user generating and manipulating electricity throughout their body and dispersing it in a variety of ways. A user of lightning element is able to manipulate the electricity to cause deadly piercing attacks and in that nature is similar to the wind techniques, though it is commonly considered lightning is faster than wind element techniques but not as strong, a reference to this would be raikiri vs rasenshuriken, though both involve a physically thrust attack which is the culmination of shape and elemental manipulation the rasenshuriken is much stronger. Another benefit of using lightning is that by passing an electrical current through the opponent this can disrupt the targets central nervous system causing numbness and some times paralysis. However one of the benefits of the effect of lightning on the central nervous system is that a lightning user may pass electricity through his own body to break himself out of genjutsu.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lightning is one of the 5 basic elements in the narutoverse, it involves the user generating and manipulating electricity throughout their body and dispersing it in a variety of ways. A user of lightning element is able to manipulate the electricity to cause deadly piercing attacks and in that nature is similar to the wind techniques, though it is commonly considered lightning is faster than wind element techniques but not as strong, a reference to this would be raikiri vs rasenshuriken, though both involve a physically thrust attack which is the culmination of shape and elemental manipulation the rasenshuriken is much stronger. Another benefit of using lightning is that by passing an electrical current through the opponent this can disrupt the targets central nervous system causing numbness and some times paralysis. However one of the benefits of the effect of lightning on the central nervous system is that a lightning user may pass electricity through his own body to break himself out of genjutsu.
    Why is lightning strong against earth?
    Why is it weak against wind?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lightning is strong against earth becase the rapid vibrations disperse the particles of earth and cause it to weaken and turn to dust in the areas which the lightning strikes it. This means lightning techniques are particularly affective against earth, piercing lightning attacks are probably the best to use as although lightning is effective against earth we can assume that it atleast slows down lightning somewhat giving the target time to react to it, whereas a piercing attack especially one used physically such as Chidori would give very little time for the target to react.

A rank Lightning vs A rank earth = A rank lightning would continue on weakened.
    B rank lightning vs A rank earth = Both would be neutralised
    A rank lightning vs B rank earth = Lightning would continue on barely hindered.

Lightning is weak against wind because the wind technique would blow away the electrically charged molecules in the air thus neutralising the lightning technique as the molecules would not be able to vibrate off one another.Wind is particularly affective against lightning because due to the intangible nature of both techniques the wind will disperse the lightning without being slowed much and leave no remnants of the lightning technique it clashed with.

A rank Lightning vs A rank wind = Wind would continue on weakened
    B rank wind vs A rank lightning = both neutralised
    A rank wind vs b rank lightning = wind would continue on barely hindered.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lightning is strong against earth becase the rapid vibrations disperse the particles of earth and cause it to weaken and turn to dust in the areas which the lightning strikes it. This means lightning techniques are particularly affective against earth, piercing lightning attacks are probably the best to use as although lightning is effective against earth we can assume that it atleast slows down lightning somewhat giving the target time to react to it, whereas a piercing attack especially one used physically such as Chidori would give very little time for the target to react.

A rank Lightning vs A rank earth = A rank lightning would continue on weakened.
    B rank lightning vs A rank earth = Both would be neutralised
    A rank lightning vs B rank earth = Lightning would continue on barely hindered.

Lightning is weak against wind because the wind technique would blow away the electrically charged molecules in the air thus neutralising the lightning technique as the molecules would not be able to vibrate off one another.Wind is particularly affective against lightning because due to the intangible nature of both techniques the wind will disperse the lightning without being slowed much and leave no remnants of the lightning technique it clashed with.

A rank Lightning vs A rank wind = Wind would continue on weakened
    B rank wind vs A rank lightning = both neutralised
    A rank wind vs b rank lightning = wind would continue on barely hindered.
    Pretty well explained. To simply why lightning is weak against wind though, is because wind is a great natural insulator of lightning.

Ok then, come with me, we will begin by releasing your lightning affinity.

*Uses Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu to shoot three fireballs in the sky, creating thunderclouds*

Ok then, sit here and meditate as the storm comes. Have a sense of the lightning in the air, the electric essence between particles colliding with each other in the atmosphere. As you do that, hold this branch, as you get closer to your objective you will begin to crack the wood properties in the object I placed in your hands.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*sits on the ground cross legged, eyes closed, arms outstretched palms facing upward with the stick grasped tightly*

*as i meditate i feel the vibrations in the air, i become one with the storm above me and the flashes of lightning seem to bring a sense of humility to me*

-the stick begins to splinter at one end-

*i ponder over the vast destructive potential of such a storm, and though lightning strikes the ground in my vicinity i remain unwavering, stalwart in my decision to learn to master the element, tame it and bend it to my will*

-a small crack runs down half the length of the stick-

*several more lightning strikes hit the ground, the vibrations through the air seem like a concerto as they work in flawless synchronicity each molecule charging the other and in turn being charged, my skin tingles and the hairs on my arms stand up on end as i let the electricity flow through my body, and envelop me*

-further hairline cracks appear to branch off from the main crack as it expands, covering 3/4 of the stick from left to right-

*by this point the thunder seems to echo my own heartbeat, the flashes of lightning raise my testosterone and will me to embrace their power. I focus intently on the power and the vibrations in the particles of the air and mimic it, opening my eyes as i do so unleashing my own lightning element through the twig*

-the twig splinters and cracks in my hands, falling into several pieces infront of me-

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*sits on the ground cross legged, eyes closed, arms outstretched palms facing upward with the stick grasped tightly*

*as i meditate i feel the vibrations in the air, i become one with the storm above me and the flashes of lightning seem to bring a sense of humility to me*

-the stick begins to splinter at one end-

*i ponder over the vast destructive potential of such a storm, and though lightning strikes the ground in my vicinity i remain unwavering, stalwart in my decision to learn to master the element, tame it and bend it to my will*

-a small crack runs down half the length of the stick-

*several more lightning strikes hit the ground, the vibrations through the air seem like a concerto as they work in flawless synchronicity each molecule charging the other and in turn being charged, my skin tingles and the hairs on my arms stand up on end as i let the electricity flow through my body, and envelop me*

-further hairline cracks appear to branch off from the main crack as it expands, covering 3/4 of the stick from left to right-

*by this point the thunder seems to echo my own heartbeat, the flashes of lightning raise my testosterone and will me to embrace their power. I focus intently on the power and the vibrations in the particles of the air and mimic it, opening my eyes as i do so unleashing my own lightning element through the twig*

-the twig splinters and cracks in my hands, falling into several pieces infront of me-
    Pretty good. Here is some info about my training style:
    My teaching style is based on two parts: RP and explanation.

RP Style
    1. RP style is a small description on what your character does in order to achieve the successful completion of the jutsu. It also trains your skills in description and knowledge of the RP, which be highly critical for battles.
    I will always have a clone available for you to do your jutsu on, but I do not want in your description that you actually contact him with it, because to me that seems you don't want the training but just get the jutsu done. Example:

Bad post:

I quickly build up a large amount of fire chakra into my stomach. Then I quickly make the fire rise from my stomach up my throat into my mouth. Then as it is releasing my mouth I quickly focus and make it form into a large ball of fire that heads towards you clone. The fire ball hitting him and taking him out so we can head to the next jutsu.

Good Post:

I quickly build up a large amount of fire chakra into my stomach. Then I quickly make the fire rise from my stomach up my throat into my mouth. Then as it is releasing my mouth I quickly focus and make it form into a large ball of fire that heads towards you clone.

Explanation style
    2. Explanation style is the way you will describe me the next things from a jutsu:

a) Picture of the technique (if possible):
    b) The strengths of the technique:
    c) The weakness of the technique:
    d) How would you use it in a battle:
    e) How would you use it along another jutsu:
    f) How to defend against the technique:

If you are unable to fill every single one of them you can leave it blank, but I expect you to at least have 2 or more examples in each category if possible. You can use narutopedia to answer this questions, I would recommend it.

Also, after finishing the D-ranks we will move on quicker, but at the moment we will do only one at the time for you to understand the format.

Any questions?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah sure no worries, please proceed

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah sure no worries, please proceed
    Ok, now that you have opened your lightning affinity, I want you to progress into it. Try to channel your lightning chakra in your right hand, accumulating enough to create static bolts. Remember to keep an eye to consistency and flow, as you do not want to over do it or under do it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin channeling my raiton chakra, feeling it coursing through my chakra network i focus upon it to control the current by balancing the vibrations to the best of my ability. I then begin to channel as much of the raiton chakra down my right arm as possible and into my right hand, at which point a spark arcs across from my right hand to my left and zaps me... leaving me feeling annoyed and shocked (excuse the pun)

"guess i'd better try that again"

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Again i channel my raiton chakra through my chakra network and move it down my right arm, carefully focusing on the vibrations caused by the electrical current to the point where i can visualise what it should look like upon release. I then move less raiton chakra down my arm and into my right hand than i did before, slowly releasing the raiton chakra my hairs stand on end as a crackle is heard but the sparks are too small to see. Carefully i add more chakra, all the while looking at Gin-San for approval, steadily increasing the size of the static discharges that eminate from my hand until he gives approval.

"tell me when i've added enough chakra, after messing up the first time i figured i'd start out using less chakra and add to it until its at the level that you wish it to be"

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Again i channel my raiton chakra through my chakra network and move it down my right arm, carefully focusing on the vibrations caused by the electrical current to the point where i can visualise what it should look like upon release. I then move less raiton chakra down my arm and into my right hand than i did before, slowly releasing the raiton chakra my hairs stand on end as a crackle is heard but the sparks are too small to see. Carefully i add more chakra, all the while looking at Gin-San for approval, steadily increasing the size of the static discharges that eminate from my hand until he gives approval.

"tell me when i've added enough chakra, after messing up the first time i figured i'd start out using less chakra and add to it until its at the level that you wish it to be"
    *Has you keep adding chakra, you reach the point of equilibrium*

Good good...

*Gin then quickly tosses a little rock at you. You catch the rock and the rock becomes dust*

Excellent, you have completed:

(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.
    So now from your observations, what are the strengths and weaknesses, how would you use it in battle and how would you defend against it?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The strengths of the technique: This technique is effective against earth based techniques up to C rank due to the elemental affinity over earth
    The weakness of the technique: This technique is relatively weak and as such has little use in later RP, it is also short range so may only be used within this distance, finally as it is a lightning based technique it is weak against wind techniques.
    How would you use it in a battle: I would use this technique in a battle to nullify a D/C rank earth technique
    How would you use it along another jutsu: I assume as it is a lightning based technique it could be used to power up a water technique with the intention of shocking/paralysing an opponent
    How to defend against the technique: I would defend against this technique using a wind technique to disrupt and diffuse the electrically charged particles

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The strengths of the technique: This technique is effective against earth based techniques up to C rank due to the elemental affinity over earth
    The weakness of the technique: This technique is relatively weak and as such has little use in later RP, it is also short range so may only be used within this distance, finally as it is a lightning based technique it is weak against wind techniques.
    How would you use it in a battle: I would use this technique in a battle to nullify a D/C rank earth technique
    How would you use it along another jutsu: I assume as it is a lightning based technique it could be used to power up a water technique with the intention of shocking/paralysing an opponent
    How to defend against the technique: I would defend against this technique using a wind technique to disrupt and diffuse the electrically charged particles
    Yeph, good job.

Now, for the next jutsu I want you to concentrate your lightning chakra in your hands, making visible sparks. Then I want you to slam your hands in the ground, channeling the lightning in the object in front of you.

*Places a log of wood in front of you*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I focus upon my raiton chakra, channeling it through my chakra network controlling the vibrations i funnel it down my arms into the palms of my hands. I regulate the current similarly to the first technique, adding chakra until sparks eminate from the palms of my hands at which point i slam my hands palm first onto the ground. When the palms of my hands hit the ground i add more chakra and extend the lightning element from my body and channel it into the log of wood you placed on the ground

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I focus upon my raiton chakra, channeling it through my chakra network controlling the vibrations i funnel it down my arms into the palms of my hands. I regulate the current similarly to the first technique, adding chakra until sparks eminate from the palms of my hands at which point i slam my hands palm first onto the ground. When the palms of my hands hit the ground i add more chakra and extend the lightning element from my body and channel it into the log of wood you placed on the ground
    *The wood is destroyed*

Good, really good.

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
    Weaknesses, Strengths, etc
    You know how to roll ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»