Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Gin-san trains me in Lightning

The strengths of the technique: This technique is strong against earth based techniques up to C rank as it has an elemental advantage over earth, i assume it may also be used to infuse a water technique to increase the effectiveness.
    The weakness of the technique: This technique only affects an opponent which is under or stood on the ground in short range, it therefore cannot be used against an opponent who is outside short range or in the air etc.
    How would you use it in a battle: I would most likely use this in battle to destroy an opponents earth technique such as Bedrock Coffin/Earth technique to create pillars in order to preserve my chakra whilst eliminating their technique.
    How would you use it along another jutsu: I would use it in collaboration with a water technique to increase the effectiveness
    How to defend against the technique:This attack cannot do damage to an opponent that is not on the ground, my personal defence against this attack would be to jump into the air and use Wind Stream technique to avoid it. Though the use of any D rank wind tech would nullify this attack.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miztik View Post
    The strengths of the technique: This technique is strong against earth based techniques up to C rank as it has an elemental advantage over earth, i assume it may also be used to infuse a water technique to increase the effectiveness.
    The weakness of the technique: This technique only affects an opponent which is under or stood on the ground in short range, it therefore cannot be used against an opponent who is outside short range or in the air etc.
    How would you use it in a battle: I would most likely use this in battle to destroy an opponents earth technique such as Bedrock Coffin/Earth technique to create pillars in order to preserve my chakra whilst eliminating their technique.
    How would you use it along another jutsu: I would use it in collaboration with a water technique to increase the effectiveness
    How to defend against the technique:This attack cannot do damage to an opponent that is not on the ground, my personal defence against this attack would be to jump into the air and use Wind Stream technique to avoid it. Though the use of any D rank wind tech would nullify this attack.
    Yes, yes very good ^^

Now for the next technique, I want you to channel lightning chakra throughout your body. Then, I want you to manifest that lightning chakra in front of you, creating a shield that protects you from front attacks.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I focus upon my lightning chakra and channel it throughout my body, whilst focusing upon it i imagine the lightning within me as a shield and picture how it would be, at which point i release the lightning chakra infront of me in the way that i imagined it should look as a field of electrical energy.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I focus upon my lightning chakra and channel it throughout my body, whilst focusing upon it i imagine the lightning within me as a shield and picture how it would be, at which point i release the lightning chakra infront of me in the way that i imagined it should look as a field of electrical energy.
    Ok, now deactivate your lightning chakra flow.

*Throws a rock at you*

Defend it with you have learned right now!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*deactivates my lightning shield*
    *see's a rock flying at me*
    "Oh Fuuuuuu-----!"
    I quickly build up raiton chakra throughout my body, and attempt to perform the same technique as i had just performed. As i have just performed it i already know what i want the technique to look like and have knowledge of how much chakra is needed and how to manipulate it once it is released. Therefore having quickly built up chakra i release it from the front of my body to mimic the lightning shield i had deactivated moments before, as the rock flies closer towards me

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*deactivates my lightning shield*
    *see's a rock flying at me*
    "Oh Fuuuuuu-----!"
    I quickly build up raiton chakra throughout my body, and attempt to perform the same technique as i had just performed. As i have just performed it i already know what i want the technique to look like and have knowledge of how much chakra is needed and how to manipulate it once it is released. Therefore having quickly built up chakra i release it from the front of my body to mimic the lightning shield i had deactivated moments before, as the rock flies closer towards me
    *The rocks hits the shield. The shield is super effective*

Congratz, you have learned:

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.
    Now, please explain me it's strengths, weaknesses, etc

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The strengths of the technique: The strengths of this technique is that it creates a Lightning shield to both defend from incoming attacks and empower physical attacks, this is particularly affective against earth techniques and Taijutsu
    The weakness of the technique: This technique is low rank and will therefore fail to stop many other attacks, also it only extends to short range.
    How would you use it in a battle: I would use it to defend against C rank earth techniques, and also to protect myself from close quarters taijutsu
    How would you use it along another jutsu: I would assume that i can combine this technique with a water technique as they share a special relationship
    How to defend against the technique: This technique would be best defended against by using a wind technique, the ideal technique would be (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall as it is a wind version of this technique and would therefore defeat the lightning but also not consume too much chakra.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The strengths of the technique: The strengths of this technique is that it creates a Lightning shield to both defend from incoming attacks and empower physical attacks, this is particularly affective against earth techniques and Taijutsu
    The weakness of the technique: This technique is low rank and will therefore fail to stop many other attacks, also it only extends to short range.
    How would you use it in a battle: I would use it to defend against C rank earth techniques, and also to protect myself from close quarters taijutsu
    How would you use it along another jutsu: I would assume that i can combine this technique with a water technique as they share a special relationship
    How to defend against the technique: This technique would be best defended against by using a wind technique, the ideal technique would be (Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall as it is a wind version of this technique and would therefore defeat the lightning but also not consume too much chakra.
    Excellent, except for the how you will use it along another jutsu. As this is pretty much holding contact with you, you will have the risk of being electrified and paralyzed.

Now for the next jutsu, you will concentrate your raiton chakra in any hand of your body (left or right). Then you will create that small electric shield in front of you, though now you will add extra chakra in order to release a great explosion of lightning which can shoot the opponent backwards.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin channeling my raiton chakra throughout my chakra network and then focus on driving it down my right arm and into my right hand. Once there i focus it and add chakra until it reaches a suitable level, again i picture in my minds eye a shield of electricity similar to the one i had previously created before releasing the raiton chakra i had stored and focused in my right hand. I add chakra whilst maintaining focus and flow and attempt to create a shield of lightning infront of me, adding chakra whilst looking at Gin-San for approval.

Off Topic: Congratz on the Minato Bio :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin channeling my raiton chakra throughout my chakra network and then focus on driving it down my right arm and into my right hand. Once there i focus it and add chakra until it reaches a suitable level, again i picture in my minds eye a shield of electricity similar to the one i had previously created before releasing the raiton chakra i had stored and focused in my right hand. I add chakra whilst maintaining focus and flow and attempt to create a shield of lightning infront of me, adding chakra whilst looking at Gin-San for approval.

Off Topic: Congratz on the Minato Bio :D
    Okay, you have created the shield now. Next, I want you to send lightning chakra in a burst into the shield, bursting a lightning discharge outwards.

Off Topic: Thanks ^^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whilst maintaining my lightning shield with my right hand, i send a rapid surge of extra lightning chakra down my arm, through my hand into my shield with the intention of utilizing the sudden burst of extra lightning chakra to cause the already formed lightning shield to burst outwards with a sudden discharge of lightning.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whilst maintaining my lightning shield with my right hand, i send a rapid surge of extra lightning chakra down my arm, through my hand into my shield with the intention of utilizing the sudden burst of extra lightning chakra to cause the already formed lightning shield to burst outwards with a sudden discharge of lightning.
    Well done, you learned:

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
    Type: Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.
    Now, can you explain the strengths, weaknesses, etc?

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Training Dropped

Page 2 of 2 « First 12