Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 49 of 49
  1. #26
    Kryptiic's Avatar
    Status
    Kryptiic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Same as Nafan.
    Posts
    9,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Awesome bio, the pictures look awesome
     
         

  2. #27
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by KRYPTiiC Blast View Post
    Awesome bio, the pictures look awesome
    Indeed though the highlight of the bio to me is the custom weapon that is unique and no one seems interested in it
     
         

  3. #28
    Jinbei's Avatar
    Status
    Jinbei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Posts
    8,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Indeed though the highlight of the bio to me is the custom weapon that is unique and no one seems interested in it
    That's because you haven't brutality massacred anyone with it. Once you do, you will receive solicitudes for permission to use it 24/7.
     
         

  4. #29
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    That's because you haven't brutality massacred anyone with it. Once you do, you will receive solicitudes for permission to use it 24/7.
    Yeh but people can still have a look and appreciate the originality and id like to see if anyone actually gets where i got the concept for the weapon from
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    Posts
    13,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Ok i just looked at the weapons part and i still have no idea where they are from, or where you got the idea from. You said War fan and i thought of madara's fan. :D
     
         

  6. #31
    Nos Venerabilem KeotsuEclipse's Avatar
    Status
    KeotsuEclipse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Yeh but people can still have a look and appreciate the originality and id like to see if anyone actually gets where i got the concept for the weapon from
    Well, like I said, I read the whole bio, and enjoyed the story.

    I doubt my idea is right, but your weapon really reminds me of a ribbon dancer like you see in festivals, though that's probably not what inspired your idea.
     
         

  7. #32
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal.F~ View Post
    Ok i just looked at the weapons part and i still have no idea where they are from, or where you got the idea from. You said War fan and i thought of madara's fan. :D
    lol well il reveal it if no one is able to xP
     
         

  8. #33
    Baldy..'s Avatar
    Status
    Baldy.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Posts
    6,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|
     

    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Awesomeness
     
         

  9. #34
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by KeotsuEclipse View Post
    Well, like I said, I read the whole bio, and enjoyed the story.

    I doubt my idea is right, but your weapon really reminds me of a ribbon dancer like you see in festivals, though that's probably not what inspired your idea.
    well that is partly inspirational of the style i could mimic but its more Asian inspiration
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    Posts
    13,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    lol well il reveal it if no one is able to xP
    Well i know the Naginata was used by samurais and the remaining weapons are related to japaneese weapons from the past.
     
         

  11. #36
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal.F~ View Post
    Well i know the Naginata was used by samurais and the remaining weapons are related to japaneese weapons from the past.
    Custom weapon Mizudaremai is what im on about
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    Posts
    13,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Custom weapon Mizudaremai is what im on about
    I give up, you should pm me the asnswer, i won't tell.
     
         

  13. #38
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal.F~ View Post
    I give up, you should pm me the asnswer, i won't tell.
    Its from the house of flying daggers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NVpK8Vh_h8
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    Posts
    13,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Its from the house of flying daggers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NVpK8Vh_h8
    I would have never figured that out in a million years.
     
         

  15. #40
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal.F~ View Post
    I would have never figured that out in a million years.
    Well i guess it probably requires people to be familiar with the film and especially the dance xD
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    Posts
    13,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Well i guess it probably requires people to be familiar with the film and especially the dance xD
    Now you made me want to get into samurais and all these asian culture things. Growing up, i used to always watch chineese movies with my uncle, we loved the epic fighting

    You mind if i call you the Zen-master, my fav basketball team former coach was called that.
     
         

  17. #42
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal.F~ View Post
    Now you made me want to get into samurais and all these asian culture things. Growing up, i used to always watch chineese movies with my uncle, we loved the epic fighting

    You mind if i call you the Zen-master, my fav basketball team former coach was called that.
    Lmao by all means call me that if you want and yeh asian martial arts movies are pretty good, i know people slander house of flying daggers for the theatrical movements but really its the perfect representation of the supernatural nature of who they are, like in ninja assassin where the movements are cinematic but in truth they show the nature of what ninja are
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Lord Snow's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Snow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Rainy O_o
    Posts
    13,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Lmao by all means call me that if you want and yeh asian martial arts movies are pretty good, i know people slander house of flying daggers for the theatrical movements but really its the perfect representation of the supernatural nature of who they are, like in ninja assassin where the movements are cinematic but in truth they show the nature of what ninja are
    Yes they are great, in the future, hopefully in college, i want to goto Japan and China and learn so much about their culture. I want to learn about the body the most and how they are able to become one with nature, meditate and clear all things of their minds and build focus. I am so interested it, the past mostly, i don't really think of the present when Japan and China comes to mind.
     
         

  19. #44
    Igneel's Avatar
    Status
    Igneel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    W.R.A.T.H
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Nice bio casey ^_^
     
         

  20. #45
    Kira..'s Avatar
    Status
    Kira.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Under your bed with a chainsaw and a knife. Your death shan't come swiftly, you brute.
    Posts
    4,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three years... Wow...
     

    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Oh. My. Fucking. God.

    Runs for the hills.
     
         

  21. #46
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    nice bio. looks like our females bios will have to clash once they get approved. xD
     
         

  22. #47
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    nice bio. looks like our females bios will have to clash once they get approved. xD
    What female biography is that
     
         

  23. #48
    Migualon J.J.'s Avatar
    Status
    Migualon J.J. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
    Posts
    24,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    What female biography is that
    MEDUSA FROM SOUL EATER

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=144304

    (i didn't say that >_>)
     
         

  24. #49
    Nos Venerabilem Nirvāṇa's Avatar
    Status
    Nirvāṇa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Path of Philosophy and Enlightenment
    Posts
    13,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk
     



    Re: Izanami Kaito

    Whey my biography is alive :D
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •