Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Jinbē, Knight of the Sea

"Showing concern for a warrior's life on the battlefield is an insult to that warrior."

Looks: Jinbē is a very large fellow, his skin is of the color blue just like Kisame Hoshigaki and Fuguki Suikazan. His yellow eyebrows and sideburns are distinctly shaped like those found on demons, in addition to a bulb-like nose and an angular lower lip pointing upwards. He has a lightning-shaped scar can be seen from his left side burn and reaching over his left eye which he obtained during his intensive battles. He also possesses two tusk-like conical lower fangs, the rest of his teeth from the upper and lower rows are pretty much the same, albeit much smaller. He also has a severe underbite, which makes room for his huge fangs. He has long, two-toned black hair, with two long white stripes coming from the roots over his forehead and trailing down the back, a topknot, and tuft of hair on his chin with a slight green hue. Under his pale red coat, he wears a Coral colored traditional Japanese clothing covered all over with black and white square-shaped patterns with the black and white layers alternating each other and ending with a dark square at the middle of each and every one of them. He also ties this attire up with a purple scarf like a ribbon around his waist. Before battle Jinbe is always seen wearing his gas mask due to his usage of Diethyl Ether along with a red katana strapped to his waist.

Personality: Jinbe is a man of great pride and honor. He is also very courageous and fearless. Despite his pride, Jinbe appears to put his priorities and principles over his honor, and is not above retreating from an otherwise unfinished battle (despite being shamed or openly mocked by an opponent) if it was for the sake of the greater good.

Village of Birth: Gyojin Island
    Village of Alliance: Iwagakure no Sato
    Group Affiliation: Zaigou 不善

Ninja Rank: Sage in posts
    Specialty: Ink, Archery, Water, Earth, Taijutsu, Medical training in progress

.........Mathias' Customs

A very long time ago down in the depths of the ocean in an underwater island protected by a special barrier, a young prince was born. His name was Jinbe, he came to this world in July 18th, exactly forty-six years ago. Jinbe was the son of King Neptune and Queen Otohime. Jinbe’s parents were always watching him, making sure that he was very good and never caused mischief. Jinbe was very interested in martial arts as a child, he would spend hours watching his parents out in palace practicing the clan’s secret taijutsu branch of fish man karate. The special taijutsu branch revolved around manipulating the water molecules in the air to create shockwaves from one’s palms and other desired body parts. Sadly, Jinbe was still too young to practice the clan’s special taijutsu. As a kid, it was very hard for Jinbe to make friends, because he was labeled as the golden child being a prince and all, and so no one would want to spend time with him. Jinbe was tired of being this introverted, antisocial kid. One day, he sneaked out of the palace and took a stroll throughout the island. He then noticed some kids running around and so he quietly, unnoticeably, watched and followed them throughout the island. Soon they caught on to his charade and stopped and jumped high in the air with their specialized shockwaves.*They were Gyojin karate users.* was all Jinbe could think about before they landed and soon was surrounded by Academy students. Jinbe already had one friend who lived in the lower fish man district, his name was Lord of Kaos, and yet he hasn’t seen him as of late. These kids were a year older than Jinbe, being their first year in the Academy, they were nine years old. A few hours later Jinbe was contacted by one of the royal guards of the palace, “Prince Jinbe! I have to get you back to the palace immediately” the guard said. Jinbe went along without questioning him. Once Jinbe arrived to the palace, he noticed his mother Otohime holding something that seemed to be wrapped around with some cloth around her hands. King Neptune then slowly walks up to Jinbe and places his hand on his shoulder and says.. “Son, I’d like you to meet your new brother, his name is Arlong.” With a small margin of silence, Jinbe suddenly yells out, “Sughoi! I have a little brother!” With great excitement, Jinbe snatched Arlong from Otohime’s hands and took him to his room so that he could play with him. A year passed and Jinbe had turned Nine. It was time for him to be enrolled into the Island’s Academy for Training Shinobi. He was told by his parents that this is where he would learn the most basic of skills, and so he did not want to be left out. After a few days in the academy Jinbe loved participating in the class, as he began learning ninja techniques and what chakra can do, the power that a shinobi can have, and how someone can go from a weak little academy student to a strong full-fledged Jounin. Jinbe was never at the top of his class although he strived for it. When it came to making a clone and practicing our first form of Bushinjutsu, Jinbe could perform the clone in perfect form. Jinbe graduated the academy at number seven in the class, not in the top five, but in the top ten, he was happy that this experience had made such a huge impact on his life by learning many interesting things along with making great friends.

One year after graduating passed and Jinbe received a scroll with information about the Chuunin exams, which this year were being held in Konoha, The Hidden Village in the Leafs located in the Fire Country. Jinbē had yet to learn his second element, but had water as an advanced element so he was unsure on how the final battle part of the exam would turn out. During the written exam, Jinbē answered seven of the eight questions correctly. He was very proud of himself. During the Forest of Death Exam, Jinbē was paired with two other shinobi he had met during his Genin years. The objective of the second part of the exam was to find two scrolls. The first one being the scroll of earth, and the second being the scroll of heaven. Once both scrolls were found, the objective was to reach a lighthouse of some sort, located in the middle of the deadly forest. Jinbe’s team ended up splitting up and finding both the scrolls within a few hours, with no major detours. However, they were the third team to arrive at the lighthouse, just making the deadline. During the one on one exam, Jinbē was put against a Cloud Shinobi, he was very skilled in wielding a sword while also channeling his lighting element through it. Jinbē and this man ended up being the only tie because both ran out of chakra from their fierce battle. After spending a few days in the Konoha hospital to recuperate, Jinbē was confirmed of having passed the exams and was promoted to Chuunin. While on his stay in Konoha Jinbē was approached by a very pale skinned ninja. His name was Sai and he was a Konoha ANBU black ops from the root division. Sai told Jinbē that he had caught his attention during the exams and that he wanted to pass down one of his most precious and secret arts. Without even hesitating, Jinbē accepted his offer and decided to stay a little while longer in Konoha to learn what Sai had to offer. The secret art revolved around drawing all kinds of creatures and items with special ink Sai himself developed. This was done by infusing chakra into the drawings and manipulating it around the ink to make it come to “life” by being fueled and controlled by the users chakra. It was a very long and hard journey for Jinbe, specially because his drawing skills weren’t all that great. However in one years time, Jinbe had finally fully mastered the special art of ink ninjutsu. Before leaving Konoha, Jinbe decided to stick around a while longer to further improve his ink ninjutsu. After long periods of training and experimenting, Jinbe later developed a new way to perform ink techniques. This new found method allowed Jinbe to draw out ink techniques on different surfaces like the ground, or even a person and thus removed the handicap of needing scrolls to perform certain techniques. Sai was rather impressed when he found out about Jinbe’s new discovery. Jinbe then decided it was time to have a nice meal with his former teacher Sai. They both went out to eat at the local village tavern. They stayed up until sun rise drinking sake and sharing stories with each other. Sai shared a very interesting story about a very close person that he considered a brother. Sai had even drawn a book about his life experience with his brother which he later showed. Jinbe was rather shocked that Sai would share such personal information with him, so he decided it would only be fitting to share his own story. The story was about who Jinbe really was, a fish man. He explained to Sai that he came from a very humble and honorable island which was located in the depths of the ocean protected by a bubble-like barrier. Sai was shocked to hear such a creature could exist, but at the same time he was honored to have met such a splendid creature. After that night at the bar, Jinbe and Sai said their good-byes and parted ways. As Jinbe was making his way back to fishman island, a messenger bird reached him. The bird had a note with the official Gyojin Clan stamp on it. Jinbe performed the needed hand seals to activate the seal and read the information stored within. “From King Neptune: My dear son, I’ve had a meet with the Mizukage of Kirigakure, The Hidden Village in the Mist located in the Water Country near our coast. I have officially signed some papers so that you could enlist yourself as a full-fledged Kirigakure shinobi and use your Chuunin rank to its fullest potential. Before coming back home, make sure to stop by the hidden mist village and have a talk with the Mizukage she will be waiting for your arrival. - Sincerely your father Neptune, P.S Your mother sends her regards”. After reading the note his father had sent him, Jinbe went straight to Kirigakure. While on his way there, Jinbe decided to make stop at a local spa for some relaxation in soothing hot springs, after having fought so hard in the Chuunin exams. One of the other reasons being that it had been quite some time that Jinbe was away from the ocean, so he was starting to miss being around water. After a relaxing night at the spa, Jinbe set out on the road once again. It took him about seven days to reach Kirigakure. As Jinbe was nearing the village’s gates he was approached by a kid with short tufty blue hair, and dark eyes and pointed, shark-like teeth. The young shinobi was wearing square, black-rimmed glasses connected to ear protectors, a blue pin-striped shirt and camouflage pattern pants, with his forehead protector on the front of his holster which he seems to be using to carry his sword. The sword itself was wrapped in bandages leaving only what seemed to appear as a double hilt. “Are you Jinbe, Knight of the Sea?“ the young shinobi asked. “Indeed I am“ Jinbe replied back. “My name is Chōjūrō, and I am one of the Mizukage’s personal guards. Would you please come with me, the Mizukage has been waiting for you.” Young Chōjūrō replied. “Well Chōjūrō lead the way“ Jinbe answered. As both of the shinbo were walking through the village, headed into the Mizukage’s headquarters, Jinbe noticed the villagers not being very alarmed nor scared of his looks. “Why is no one afraid of my looks?” Jinbe asked Chōjūrō. “Well our village has an elite group of swordsmen called The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and some of its members have fish-like traits along with blue skin, so you raise no concern.“ Chōjūrō replied. “This is quite shocking and unexpected “ Jinbe said. The two of them finally reached the Mizukage’s office. When Jinbe entered, he was dumbfounded by the Mizukage’s beauty. She was a slender woman in her thirties. She had ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. Two bangs are short, with one covering her right eye, and two are long, crossing each other on her chest, just below her chin. Her eyes are light green. She was dressed in a long-sleeved dark blue dress that fell just below the knees. It seemed to be closed at the front with a zip, and was kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covered up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts. She also wore shorts in the same color as her dress and, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees. Around her waist, she had a belt with a pouch attached to the back on the left.*“I take it you know why you’ve been summoned here?” The Mizukage replied. “Yes ma’am, I received a notice from my father and the paper work that was signed” Jinbe answered. “Don’t be so formal, you can call me Mei. Now enough of this chit chat, I will be assigning you to a very important mission.” The mizukage replied. “ Understood Mei-sama, I’m all ears” Jinbe answered. “Now I want you to assassinate a B-Ranked criminal ninja that escaped from our village some time ago, he was last seen headed towards Sunagakure The Hidden Village in the Sand. However…before doing so, I’d like you to stick around the village and get some training done to hone your skills. And remember not to rush your training, this criminal isn‘t going anywhere.” Mei replied. Jinbe accepted the mission, and headed straight into the village to get some training done. That’s when he was approached by a man with spikey hair and black eyes, having quite a muscular development. He was around 5'9, and was wearing what it seemed to be a very light and loose orange with white outfit. The mans name was Crutch Kaguya. Crutch had heard about Jinbe’s need for training so he decided to take him under his wing. Amazingly in one year’s time, Jinbe had complete mastery over the earth, fire, wind elements as well as almost finishing his water. They both decided it was finally time to go out and finish the mission assigned by the Mizukage. After two weeks of traveling Jinbe finally reached Sunagakure. Upon reaching the front entrance, he showed the watch guards his permission of entrance given by both Kages. It took Jinbe several days of research to find the criminal. The two had a very intense battle but Jinbe ended up killing the criminal. Jinbe went on and contacted the Kazekage letting him know what had taken place. He later traveled back to Kirigakure with the corpse of the individual. The Mizukage was very pleased with Jinbe’s work so she assigning him missions. Within the year he was promoted to Jounin as a result of his completion of missions and his very special abilities.

After having completed so many missions throughout the three years of being in stationed in Kirigakure, Jinbe decided to it was time to go out in a journey to travel the world, and do all types of research. Without a second thought, he went straight to the Mizukage to gain her permission to leave the village. The Mizukage gave Jinbe a five year time limit on which he could be outside of the village doing his research. Jinbe agreed to the time limit and decided to head out on his journey right away. Before starting his real journey, Jinbe decided it was time to pay a visit to his parents in Gyojin Island. It took him one week to reach the shore line, and one day of underwater swimming to reach the scared Island. Upon arrival, Jinbe was greeted by the royal guards of the Ryugu Palace. “Price Jinbe you have finally come back!” The guards shouted in excitement. “Not quite, I’m here to pay my parents a short visit.” the prince replied. As he made his way up the main stair case of the palace, Jinbe noticed someone very familiar. “Percy, is that you?!” Jinbe yelled with a big smile on his face. “Little brother! How have you been?” Percy asked. “I’ve been good, just doing some traveling. Came to pay a visit to Mom and Dad. Say…. What are you doing with Dad’s trident?” Jinbe replied. “ Well you see… that’s why I came back. I received a scroll where it said Dad wanted me to return for something special. He said it was time he passed down his mighty trident. And since he knew you wouldn’t want to have it, he called me instead.” Percy replied. “That’s great news, congratulations brother!” Jinbe replied. After some long hours of chatting and doing some catching up, Percy told Jinbe of how he traveled to a very sacred mountain, which was filled with Ligers. Percy stayed there for several years learning the ways of the Liger and learning to summon them. He was officially made by the elders, the first and only contract holder for the Ligers. After hearing his brother’s story, Jinbe was left very intrigued by the story of the legendary Ligers. Percy decided it would only be fit, to teach his own brother the ways of the Liger and let him sign his scared contract. After singing the contract with his own blood, Jinbe was reversed summoned by Percy to Mount Othysaris, the legendary place where all Ligers lived. Upon arrival Percy introduced Jinbe to Achilles, one of the ligers in Mount Othysaris. Achilles is said to be the greatest fighters of all Ligers. He is able to communicate via telekinetic communication like all Ligers and named after the Myrmidon warrior from Greek Mythology, Achilles is able to hold his on against enemies of strengths of the 2nd gate which is very admirable. Achilles is considered the taijutsu master among all Ligers. He stands at the height of a bear that is on all fours. One attribute to Achilles is that he wears armor fashioned after that of the Ancient Greeks to aid him in his taijutsu battles. Achilles can stand on his hind legs in the same fashion as a human and can use any taijutsu techniques the user can use. On his hind legs, his height is around 7-8 feet tall. The very unique ability of Achilles is that the use is able to summon him as the armor for him to wear and if on the user, the armor becomes reinforced by the power of the user resonating throughout it and can withstand great damage. The armor comes with arm guards and shin guards, in other words complete Greek battle attire to wear. Next on the list was Heracles, he is unlike most ligers in the sense that he stood upon his hind legs and is actually bipedal. Heracles has a scar across his left eye that runs down to his chin, though it doesn't effect his eyesight. He wields a Katana that is unbreakable and can break through some earth defenses. He also stands at the height of a full-grown man, though that is not to say is restrained to human strengths. He is extremely strong and has attack power rivaling that of Lee without the Gates open. He is also capable of walking on all fours as well, with greatly increases his speed to that of the 2nd Gate. Heracles also has the ability to use Earth techniques that the summoner knows but only when he is standing bipedally. He can also use any Kenjutsu that the user knows. Jinbe was then introduced to Odysseus, he is the smartest of all Ligers, Odysseus stands at the height of a bear standing on his hind legs and is often called the Liger of the Mist, due to one of his three abilities that he can use: Odysseus is able to spit out a thick mist that covers the entire battle field. The user can use to the mist to create mist -related techniques with, that the user nor the opponent can see through. However, this works in well with Odysseus second ability: Odysseus can sense the whereabouts of anything within the mist due to it being his chakra within the air. He then uses his telekinetic communication with his summoner to divulge the location of the opponent. Odysseus can also use any Water technique that the user knows up to a certain extent. And last but not least is Sinbad, the boss over all Ligers. He is very large, and seems to be somewhat angry and quick-tempered. He is roughly the size of the legendary toad Gamabunta. Sinbad wields a katana on his back. And like most other ligers, Sinbad can contact his summoner via telekinetic communication as well as verbally. “Well Jinbe, what do you think of all my loyal friends?” Percy asked. “Suuugoiiii!” Jinbe replied. After spending two full months in Mount Othysaris, trying to learn the ways of the Liger, Jinbe was able to summon all of his new friends at will. To finalize his entrance to the Liger family, Jinbe was branded with a summoning tattoo on his left arm to call upon the Ligers in battle. Jinbe decided to stay a few more days in Mount Othysaris, to relax and eat the delicious meat they had to offer. Jinbe, Sinbad, and Percy spent countless hours telling teach other stories of their current travels and battles. The next morning, Jinbe was reversed summoned back to Gyojin Island. Once Jinbe returned he went to visit his parents, King Neptune and Queen Otohime. He then sat down just like he did with his brother and started sharing stories of all that he had gone through, in the chuunin exams, and his Kirigakure experience, and also how he had gained the Mizukage‘s permission/approval to leave the village for up to five years to do research on the ninja world. King Neptune noticed how much Jinbe had grown, and decided it was time to teach him one of the clans secret techniques, that involved performing water techniques of a certain rank without hand seals. Within two weeks, Jinbe easily mastered the secret art and made his father very proud. After spending a full month working on his water techniques without hand seals and increasing his swimming speeds, Jinbe said his good-byes and left Gyojin Island to continue with his traveling.

After a day of swimming to the shore of the coast, Jinbe used his wrist seal to summon a map with all the villages. He decided to pay a visit to Amegakure, the Village hidden in the Rain. He had heard many stories of how shinobi from Amegakure could manipulate the rain at will. Jinbe having a true love for water and everything related to it, wanted to try and learn how to manipulate rain. As Jinbe embarked in the two week travel trip to Amegakure, he encountered a weapon shop. There was one weapon that really caught his attention. It was a pitch black bow with a bladed edge on the front of it, and it had the name “Seeker of Darkness” right above it on a sign. As Jinbe reached out his hand to grab he was yelled out by a strange man. This man had black hair and dark blue eyes. His face seemed expressionless, he wore a black trench coat. “Oi, what do you think your doing stranger!” The man asked. “ Well you see, that bow there really caught my attention, I simply wanted to try it out” Jinbe replied. “Sorry to burst your bubble, but that there is my most sacred bow, and it is not for sale.” the man said. “Is there a way you could possibly show me how to create a bow? I’ve been interested in using a unique weapon and a bow seems to fit that category for us ninja.” Jinbe replied. “First things first. I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Ushiro the Shadow Sniper.” the strange man said. “ Nice to meet you Ushiro my name is Jinbe, Knight of the Sea” Jinbe replied back. “ Knight of the sea? Blue skin? Your quite strange aren’t ya?” Ushiro asked. “ Well yeah, I’m from a special clan that has fish traits to you see… and that is why I look this way.” Jinbe replied. “How fascinating. Now follow me, I’ll take you to my work shop so that you can start working on your own bow. I will show you the ropes and you will move on from there.” Ushiro replied. After accepting the help from Ushiro, Jinbe headed towards his work shot to start on his bow. After three days of working on the bow, Jinbe finally finished it. He named his masterpiece “Hakaisha Hebun” literally meaning Destroyer of Heaven. The bow is made of titanium, the strongest and lightest metal known to men kind. The bow has two main colors, white and black. However when Jinbe gets a hold of Hakaisha Hebun it automatically recognizes its owner and starts emitting a bright red glow from Jinbe's own chakra signature. The special crafted string allows Jinbe to shoot as many arrows as he pleases without the string breaking. He made sure to make the string nearly indestructible due to his abnormal strength. If any other person picks up the bow it will have no effect on them, the bow nor the string will react to the holders chakra signature and will be "stuck" as a stone shaped bow with no use whatsoever. The edges of the bow are as sharp as a sword’s blade. Jinbe designed it so he pleased he could easily use the bow itself to protect himself from regular kenjutsu attacks or even from thrown projectiles like kunais, shuriken etc. Because of the chakra bond Hakaisha Hebun and Jinbe share, every arrow that is shot through the bow will have a damage boost.Once he finally got there, the rain automatically caught Jinbe's attention, he decided to stay a few months. During that time Jinbe passed a very prestigious battle where he showed complete mastery over the wind and water element. He was granted the right to learn the arts of rain release. Jinbe didn't stay very there very long, just long enough to learn the basics of rain. Once again, Jinbe set out on his journey to travel the ninja world. After a week of traveling he stumbled with his brother Arlong…

The moment Arlong came to Jinbe’s view, he put both of his hands together and bowed down towards Arlong in means of respect before the fight. As arlong entered a medium range distance from Jinbe, with no words to say, he reaches down into the ground and grabs two stones with his left hand. While simultaneously with his right hand, reached into his pouch and took out two explosive tags. He used the explosive tags to wrap them around the stones and throw them towards Jinbe. As the stones were thrown, Arlong started running towards his left while keeping the same distance between the two, stopping after six meters. As the stones are thrown Jinbe’s way and Arlong started running towards his left right. Jinbe started running towards arlong while reaching into his pouch with his right hand, in a swift motion pulling out two kunais which he then threw towards the rocks with such accuracy, that both were sliced in half, mid-way from him and thus negated the explosive tags. As Jinbe neared Arlong’s short range, he placed his left foot forward and brought his right fist backwards past his head. In one swift motion Jinbe delivered a right hook, however he purposely made sure he missed and let his fist past the left side of Arlong’s face leaving a chilling sensation as it passed by. Arlong’s reaction was to grab Jinbe’s arm as it went by with his left hand so that he could not pull it back. Having a firm hold on Jinbe’s arm, Arlong swiftly tackles his left foot causing him to lose balance. Jinbe, noticing arlong’s right foot going towards his left leg, he took action by channeling chakra throughout his feet so that he could have a firm hold on the ground and thus avoid loosing his balance. As arlongs leg made contact with Jinbe’s, in unison with channeling chakra to his feet, he delivered a punch in arlong’s abdominal area. In reaction to that, Arlong channeled chakra through his feet and leaned towards his right side. Due to feet being firmly placed on the ground, he was able to lean further than normal so that Jinbe’s punch missed. The moment Arlong leaned towards the right to avoid Jinbe’s punch, he ends up letting go of the right arm he was originally holding during the start of their confrontation. In a swift motion, Jinbe pulls out a kunai from his right sleeve which he had saved back when he had reached for the two kunais at the start of the match. Unknown to Arlong as he was leaning towards Jinbe’s left avoiding his punch, Jinbe delivers diagonal slash coming down from his left shoulder cutting down through Arlong’s chest down to his right hip. “It is getting interesting after all” Arlong said. As Jinbe’s kunai was coming down towards Arlong’s shoulder, he unsheathed his katana while channeling wind chakra through it in an attempt to slice through the kunai in half making it useless. The second Jinbe noticed Arlong’s sword being unsheathed, he pulled his right arm back to avoid any serious injuries. While at the same time, with his left hand he firmly grabbed his sword’s hilt and unsheathed his katana while releasing a gust of wind, in an upwards vertical swing. It was timed perfectly so that both Jinbe’s sword and Arlong’s kunai clash in front of each other and are block back from the wind. Giving arlong no time to react as he was being blown backwards, Jinbe’ channeled chakra through his feet and charged towards arlong at great speeds. While arlong still being in mid air, Jinbe attempts to deliver an upwards vertical kick, hitting him exactly underneath his chin, sending him higher into the air. Upon seeing Jinbe trying to deliver a kick, Arlong immediately creates a shield of water underneath his body above Jinbe’s foot to successfully stop the kick and help him land safely. The moment arlong lands on the ground, he reaches into his pouches and throws two shurikens towards Jinbe. Both are aimed so that they will miss him. Although Jinbe failed to notice that both shuriken had fire attached to them which wrapped around his arms and torso binding him in place. As Jinbe notices himself being tied down by the wire attacked to the shuriken, he quickly focused chakra throughout his body, and using a basic academy technique, he escapes the imprisonment of the wire with ease. Jinbe then puts his sword away and smirks.” Are you ready for round two?” Jinbe said. He then channeled chakra throughout his feet and charged towards arlong at great speeds once again. He then unsheathed his sword once again, but this time as the sword was being drawn, Jinbe focused his chakra throughout the blade to intensified the lighting being reflected from it, giving arlong the illusion of multiple blades being manifested from that single one. At an attempt to counter Jinbe’s blades, arlong simply sent his chakra around Jinbe, and concentrated it so that he would be unable to move for a second or two. Immediately stopping Jinbe’s movements, arlong used that opportunity to spew out mud around Jinbe to bind him in place once again. Arlong then followed it up by throwing five shuriken towards Jinbe which then were engulfed in flames. As Jinbe noticed himself suddenly become paralyzed in place, mud shots were heading his way. As he was freed from the paralyzing technique, with almost no time to react, Jinbe focused his earth chakra into the ground. Suddenly the ground beneath him started shifting backwards in a zig-zag manner. As the first shift was performed, Jinbe pulled his destroyer of heaven from his back and shot an arrow towards arlong. Due to the cloud of dust being created by the earth shifts arlong could only see Jinbe’s head area. As Jinbe kept on shifting, he managed to dodge the mud shots successfully. Without hesitation, he then detonated the first arrow in between him and arlong, blasting all the flaming shuriken away from him. “ How ya holding up?” Jinbe asked. As the arrow detonates, arlong prepared his sword and as he saw Jinbe’s remaining two arrows, pop through the smoke cloud, he stared challenging wind chakra around his sword, and thus created a rotating shield of wind around him in which stopped the arrows as they detonate. The explosions end up hurting Arlong but not enough to create severe injuries. Arlong then followed his move by throwing ten shuriken towards Jinbe’s last known location through the smoke cloud. “ I really enjoy this fight, hm!” Arlong replied. After releasing his last arrow, Jinbe noticed a batch of shuriken coming his way. So without hesitation, he released a sphere of wind that blew the shuriken back towards arlong along with clearing the battle field of the rest of the smoke cloud, and thus clearing each others view. Jinbe then simply channeled chakra throughout his bow enhancing its speed while running towards his left at great speeds with chakra channeled into his feet. While at the same time reaching on to his back for two special type of arrows. He shot both of them at the same time aimed at arlong’s vitals. The arrows follow a curve so one was heading towards the left in an arc manner while the other was coming from the right. Due to the speed at which they arrows are traveling they reach arlong before his wind did. The arrows are so fast that arlongs eyes could not track. When arlong noticed the sphere of wind blowing his shuriken away, and continuing towards him, and saw Jinbe pulling the string of his bow. He immediately concentrated his doton chakra throughout his skin so that it could endure severe damage. As the arrows explode and the wind nears Arlong’s location, he quickly creates a shield of earth around him which protects him from the wind. As his view is blocked of Jinbe, he creates two birds made of clay which he then sends towards Jinbe, up and over the shield he just had made. “How about we step it up a bit?” Jinbe said. As Jinbe noticed the clay birds flying over the shield and towards him, he shot a lightning arrow. As the arrow was traveling towards the birds, it splits into three smaller ones. Two take care of the birds disabling their explosive capabilities, while the last arrow pierces through the shield and paralyzes arlong on contact. Immediately after shooting the lighting arrow, Jinbe performed a single hand seal, and spread out his earth chakra throughout a medium range radius all around him, preventing arlong from using earth techniques. Jinbe then follows it up by materializing a large amount of water right behind arlong in the form of a giant cemi-circled shaped wave. In unison with materializing the water, Jinbe then shot an arrow towards arlong from the front which was set to detonate point black from him. Due to penalization, arlong takes the full wrath of Jinbe’s combination and is left laying on the ground helpless with several serious wounds. As Arlong is laying on the ground paralyzed, Jinbe walked up to his little brother and put his bow on his back, while doing so he was focusing a special type of chakra around his palms and running them down his arms and pouch area. Upon reaching arlong’s body, Jinbe balanced his chakraa bit more and ran both of his palms across his body to see if he had anymore serious injuries. “You’ll be just fine, let me warp you up” Jinbe said. He then started focusing chakra around his palms and ran them down arlong’s wounded areas cleaning them of the bacteria to prevent infections. He then finished it up by wrapping all his wounds. “We’ll meet again some day little brother” Jinbe said once again. He then took his brothers unconscious body to the nearest spa and left him there resting, so that he could continue on his traveling journey.

As Jinbe continued with his journey, he decided to pay his old teacher Sai a visit. So Jinbe traveled back to Konoha the village hidden in the leaves. After three weeks of traveling, he finally reached the front gates. Surprisingly Sai was already standing at the side of the gate with his arms crossed and eyes closed, as if he were already expecting him. “Couldn’t have expected any less from an ANBU black ops” Jinbe said. “Well you know me, Jinbe ol’ pal. How have you been? You seem a bit bigger, have you been eating a lot?” Sai asked. “ I’ve been traveling a lot, as for the eating no not really. It could be the abnormal way my body develops due to my clan. You know…” Jinbe said. “ Yeah that’s probably it. You know I’ve actually been waiting for you. I have a friend of mine that I’d like you to meet. When I told him about you he was very intrigued and wanted to meet you some day.” Sai said. “ I’d love to meet one of your friends, what are we waiting for? Lets go!” Jinbe replied. Sai took Jinbe deep within the Konoha forest. We reached a water fall, and there stood a young man, tall and thin but strongly built. Had dark hair, normal complexion. The man was seen using heavy looking robes and cloaks that hid a very tight warriors outfit, with a blue shirt and blue pants, both having several utility pockets. He had several tattoos, most hidden from plain sight by his cloak. One of those tattoos was the taijitu that showed his acceptance as the ultimate Panda Master. “ Jinbe, I’d like you to meet scorps, the lazy fist master” Sai said. “ Its an honor to meet you scorps “ Jinbe replied as he bowed down to him. “ Oh no, the pleasure is all mine. I’ve heard a lot about you. I have been awaiting your return to our humble village” Scorps replied. “ I’m a bit confused, please do tell what you are speaking of” Jinbe said. “ Well you see… I specialize in illusionary techniques, and when Sai described what you truly were capable of, I saw only fit to teach you in the illusionary arts that is genjutsu. So, what do you say?” Scorps said. “ I would be honored! “ Jinbe replied. Scorps and Jinbe wasted no time getting into training. However this was un-like any training Jinbe had ever done before. It required very precise chakra control and concentration. Jinbe was instructed by scorps to meditate under the waterfall every single day for three months. Day in and day out Jinbe meditated underneath the waterfall trying to learn self control and achieve a peaceful mind. After two years of fully dedicated training, Jinbe finally had mastered the illusionary arts of genjutsu. Jinbe left Konoha shortly after, with hopes of one day returning to the village and meeting scorps once again, to learn his lazy fist style. While on the road once again, with no real destination, Jinbe encountered a beautiful woman. She stood at about five feet ten, seasonably tall but at the same time shorter than many. She had long flowing black hair, with her pale tanned skin. She wore pale pink lip stick and eye shadow. Her outfit consisted of a crimson red and gold pattern, throughout her clothing and armor. She seemed to be a samurai as she was wearing armor similar to the first hokage Hashirama senju. She also wore a long piece of Blue cloth that wrapped around her arms and flowed around her back to each arm. “ It’s a pleasure to meet you. “ Jinbe said, as he walked over the lady. “ Hello there, strange one. “ The samurai replied. “ The names Jinbe and I am a fishman.” Jinbe said. “ That would certainly explain your looks. You can call me Izanami Kaito. I am and honorable samurai from the land of Iron.” Izanami replied. “ Is there any possibilities you could maybe show me a few things? I have been traveling the world in search of knowledge and power to one day protect what is dear to me” Jinbe said. “ I would love to help someone with such a great cause. What is it you are interested in, young shinobi?” Izanami asked. “ The most that I know of is water, and I have been gaining an interest in earth as well “ Jinbe replied. “Hmm… very interesting choice you have there. Those are one of the most versatile elements, and can be used and various ways.” Izanami answered. The next morning, neither Izanami nor Jinbe wasted any time in started their training. In the next three months of traveling and training together, Jinbe had learned advanced water and earth techniques from Izanami. Being a samurai, Izanami could not perform the techniques herself, but after so many years of battling and experience she had pretty much a vast amount of knowledge in all the elements. Izanami was later called back to the Land of Iron, so they both had to part ways. However before leaving, Izanami instructed Jinbe to learn taijutsu and master the basics. When they next met, Izanami wanted to teach Jinbe the advanced forms of hand to hand combat and maybe even forbidden arts. After traveling for over three months, Jinbe pulled out his map and saw that the closest village was, Iwagakure the Hidden village in the rocks. And so he decided to pay a visit to the village.

Having a new found interest for earth as he had told Izanami, Iwa had caught Jinbe’s attention. Once he reached the main gates, he was let inside by some Iwagakure shionbi. They seemed very nice, and did not look at Jinbe in a strange way like he is used to. Using the little money he had left, Jinbe rented a very low classed motel in outskirts of the village. A few months passed, and Jinbe become very good friends with a lovely kunzite named Kasha. Jinbe and Kasha loved drinking together. Very soon after, Jinbe had grown to love the rock village. After four months in Iwagakure, Jinbe and Kasha decided to go out for a drink, like they usually do. However, they wanted to change up things a bit, so they decided on going to the Rock Tavern the Village’s best bar. When they got there, Jinbe stumbled upon two strange looking man. One was a dark red headed man with two large scars on his face. He was about six feet four, and had a very muscular body build. He seemed to be wearing a kimono made for fighting that had the sleeves cut off, with black and red stripped Mongolian armor compacted tightly underneath. He had bandages on his left and right wrists with what appear to be kanji seals for some type of summoning. The other man, was slightly taller than the average height, with an interesting choice of clothing. He wore a red, almost purple button-up overcoat, that flared out behind him at the hips. The overcoat was trimmed in a rich gold color, with flaring cuffs that extended halfway up his forearm. He wore two belts around his waist, the first being thing, and the color of his overcoat, hanging at the diagonal angle. The second belt was slightly thicker, and dark purple, which intersected with the first belt. His pants seemed to be of a very fine material, with black spin-striping down the length of his leg. Both seemed to be kashas old friends, they introduced themselves to Jinbe as Nagato, and Pedro. They all sat together and had a blast, after a few drinks together Pedro decided to share his whole life story with all of them. After pedro sharing his stories, a trend started, and everyone started sharing their stories. After a few weeks of getting together at the rock tavern and sharing stories together, they all become very good friends. The days kept on passing and Jinbe came to remember his true goal of becoming a great ninja and mastering all elements. So he spoke with both Nagato and Pedro, who were outstanding Iwagakure shinobi about doing some training to improve his skills. Both the friends agreed with a smile on their face. After two long years, Jinbe had fully mastered the lightning element with Nagato. But those two years were not in vain… Jinbe had also mastered the basics of hand to hand combat, or also known as taijutsu. After so many years passed, Jinbe grew the desire to go back and pay a visit to fishman island and kirigakure. He knew his five year deadline was nearly up, and he had to get back immediately. After a few weeks of traveling and swimming, and Jinbe finally arrived at fishman island. The first thing he did was go visit his parents Neptune and Otohime. They sat down together and had some tea, while Jinbe told them about all the wild adventures he had gone through during his journey. After a couple of hours of chatting, Jinbe decided to go look for his old Sensei Crutch kaguya. So Jinbe, once again took off and swam back to Kirigakure. After two days, he reached the village hidden in the mist. Jinbe had finally found crutch. They went to grab a bite to eat at the local ramen shop. Jinbe then told his teacher all about his journey. A few days later Jinbe arranged a meeting with both his Sensei and the Mizukage. He had a long talk with them, and decided that he wanted to officially drop his status as a mist shionbi. This sudden reason was because Jinbe fell in love with Iwagakure and wanted to become a shinobi of the village. Taking into account that Jinbe was not originally a kirigakure shionbi, the Mizukage had no problem accepting his decision. Before saying good bye and leaving the village for good, Crutch Kaguya offered Jinbe a final battle to test his skills. Jinbe accepted the challenge, and so they both fought they’re hearts out. After the battle was over, Crutch decided Jinbe was ready to follow his own path in life and so he let him go as his student. Due to the fierce battle however, Jinbe was hospitalized for a week. After the week had passed, he packed his things and traveled back to Iwagakure.

Once Jinbe finally returned to Iwagakure he went straight to Toku the Tsuchikage of the village and asked him to officially join the village as a shinobi. After some background checking Toku decided is was okay for Jinbe to join the village. Days later Jinbe was contacted by Nexus the head master of the Ninja Medical school. Jinbe was offered a spot to learn the art of medical ninjutsu under the teachings of Nexus. Without a doubt, Jinbe accepted the offer. Months passed and Jinbe was given a promotion as Internal Affairs ANBU operative by the Tsuchikage. Soon after that, all of Jinbe’s friends came to find out about his promotion so they decided to go and celebrate, they went and had a blast in the Rock Tavern like they did in the past. A few days later passed and after rethinking of what he had been through, Jinbe was still not satisfied with his skills as a ninja and knew he still had room for improvements. That’s when Loki came, he was the Village’s defense squad leader. He approached Jinbe and decided he was the perfect candidate he wanted to partner up with and perfect a new found element. After long and intense months of training and researching, Jinbe and Loki had created a completely new element called Diethyl Ether. During the creation of the element, a fellow Iwarian had found out about Jinbe, and his love for water. So he contacted him, and asked him to sign the Eel contract. Jinbe was surprised yet very happy that he had found a water related summon. After being reversed summoned to Eel cove, Jinbe spent a few months mastering all the summonings. He loved being reversed summoned from time to time so that he could spend time in the water with the rest of the Eels, it made him feel at home. Soon after that, toku came to find out about the test Jinbe had passed in the rain arts. He then decided to teach Jinbe how to utilize that hidden potential he had in rain release. In four months time, amazingly had complete mastery over the rain element. After so many long years of traveling, learning, and training, Jinbe had grown very strong but was still not satisfied, he wanted to become the best that he could be. One day in the rock tavern, Jinbe decided to ask nagato about the wrist seals he had on him at all times. Nagato went on and explained to him all about the sealing arts. After getting permission from toku the kage, Jinbe was able to learn sealing techniques under nagato. However this was no easy task. It too Jinbe about two full years to fully master the arts of sealing, only because it needed very precise chakra control. He had learn how to regulate and control his chakra, during his genjutsu training with scorps, but Jinbe still needed to go beyond that level to master fuuinjutsu. After having mastered the sealing arts, Jinbe spent countless weeks perfecting a customary seal he had created to prevent himself from getting paralyzed during battle. Soon after his sealing training, Jinbe started taking all the missions that he could, so keep his beloved village safe.

Will of the Sea: Jinbē has a really strong willpower and carries the will of the Sea inside from his very honorable clan. Having such strong will means that in a fight, small injuries are not enough to stop Jinbē. His will to live for his island is a very great deal, it has helped him many times in fights. Jinbē is also fearless as mentioned before.

Clan Abilities: The Gyojin Clan share some basic abilities related to their genetic traits, such as: their incredible physical abilities (about 2 times stronger and 1.5 times faster then a regular human), a naturally occurring mucoprotein that is both a protection against bacterial infections but also a natural insulator, the ability to breathe underwater, an uncommon resistance to D-rank and under water techniques, and finally incredible swimming speed. Due to Jinbe's rank in the clan, he can perform B-Rank and below water techniques without the use of hand seals and has acquired a resistance to water jutsus, being unaffected by C-rank and under.

Enhanced Agility & Reactions: Despite his big size, Jinbē is very agile and has a great reaction time along with reflexes, having fought like a wild beast his whole life. His reaction time is far greater than an average shionbi thanks to the excessive training he received as an ANBU blackops for Iwagakure.

Water Affinity: Having been born in the depths of the ocean, and his clan specialization in water, this is Jinbe's main affinity, and through intensive training with his step-brother during his travels he has acquired the ability to perform water techniques with one hand seal.

Gas Mask: Like Kigiri from team Guren; Before battle Jinbē, chooses to wear a gas mask before entering a battle. This is to avoid the side affects that the useage of his Diethyl Ether in gas form presents.

Archery: Jinbē specializes in using a bow to fight with. He has excellent field of vision and can shoot arrows with pinpoint accuracy, even at night. Due to the use of his bow in battle, Jinbē has trained to perform hand seals with one hand. Essential for a hunter, he moves around silently and tracks the enemy based on slight movement and sounds, getting an estimation of where he is.

Weaponry: A double bladed bow called the Destroyer of Heaven is kept on Jinbē's back. Without it, he has a regular bow with the same design and a small scroll to summon it. He carries a rectangular case filled with metal arrows that have various gimmicks including arrows that follow a curved path instead of straight, some that explode, and others that split apart into a net. Every arrow that Jinbē shoots is warped with one explosive tag.

Taijutsu: Due to his incredible physical abilities granted by his clan, Jinbe was forced to wear heavy weights throughout his whole life to keep himself from over-doing things. When he started his taijutsu training with Pedro Sarutobi, he kept the weights on to slow down his movement; in time he was able to move even faster than normal fishman even with the weights on. His speed increases even more when he takes the weights of, though he prefers to keep them on, as he has had them his whole life.

Fuuinjutsu: Beneath his pale red coat Jinbē keeps pre-drawn scrolls to perform "Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin". The scrolls are being held by the purple scarf around his waist. He also has many small pre-drawn seals stored within his ninja pouches. Jinbe also has affixed a seal to each of his wrists which allows him to summon his extra Katana, shuriken of different sizes, including normal shuriken, giant size Fuuma shuriken, kunais, and even his arrows. Or combinations of kunais/arrows with flash grenades, and smoke grenades. Jinbe has a seal located in the top part of his back along with another one on the lower part of his back which he created. Upon finishing his fuuin training, Jinbe was allowed the privilege of possessing the Reverse Four Symbols Seal.
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Self
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Chuubuu Gekitai is a special seal located in the users back. The seal automatically activates when the user has been shocked or paralyzed by an electrical current. Upon activation, the seal will start pouring out wind chakra, manifesting wind throughout the users body. Wind having an incredible resistance to electrical currents, will cause the prevention of further spreading. The after effect of this process will be numbness throughout the body for one turn, due to the electrical current straining the body.

Note: Must know Fuuinjutsu.
    Note: Must be placed in the users biography.
    Note: Each biography can have up to two seals. Meaning this technique can be used twice per battle. One Seal will be located in the upper back and the other will be on the lower back.
    Note: The user cannot perform any genjutsu in the same round.
    The user cannot perform any summonings for the same and the following 2 turns.
    Note: If the electrical current has enough volts to kill, the seal is void.
    Note: Can only be used by Mathias.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid (5 meters)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
    Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.

Ink Ninjutsu: Having been trained by Sai himself, Jinbē learned the art of ink techniques. He carries various scrolls with his techniques already pre-drawn. He also carries a few extra empty scrolls along with his ink brush to draw out his techniques if necessary. However unlike Sai, Jinbē after long periods of training, later developed a new way to perform ink techniques. This new found method allows Jinbē to draw out ink techniques on different surfaces like the ground, or even a person.
    (Sumi Bunshin) - Ink Clone
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.This clone can use ink jutsu (Beast Imitation etc...).*

(Ninpou: Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15(-3 for each additional animal created)
    Damage Points:30
    Description:The user draws out small animals that can attack(lions), bind(snakes),and allow the user to fly(birds).This jutsu consists of 5 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.
    Note:The 5 animal limit can be any variety of small animals.*

(Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20(-6 for each additional large animal past 3 or -3 for each small animal past 10)
    Damage Points:40
    Description:This is a more powerful version of beast imitation.The user can create huge animals.This can range form 3 huge dragons or 10 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.*

(Ninpu: Sumi Nagashi) – Ninja Art: Ink Balance
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will pour some special ink onto the ground, and summon several ink snakes to strike from underground and restrain the opponents. Should the opponent prove to be strong enough to break the binds, the snakes can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.
    Note: Can only be used by Sai or custom ink biographies.

(Ninpo: Sumi Shishi Taka Konbo) – Ninja Art: Ink Lion Hawk Combo
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user uses his Super Beast Imitation picture to create three lions and a hawk. The Lions hit the opponent rapidly and sending them upward, where the Hawk waits and shoots some razor sharp ink feathers at the opponent.

(Chōjū Giga: Gotenshu) -Super Beasts Imitation Picture: Armor Collection
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: Sai will command two ink lions to attack the opponent and whilst flying above them on a ink hawk and then dive down to slash the target with his tanto.

(Ninpo: Choju Ryu Giga) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Dragon Imitation Picture
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will unravel a painting scroll with a picture of a dragon that they then summon to carry the enemy into the air before then redirecting them into the ground.

(Ninpo: Choju Giga Hitoame) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Picture Shower
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user uses ninja art: super beast imitation picture to create a dozen of lions that rain down on the target before being followed up with a dragon that slams down into the opponent.

Custom Weapon: Jinbē is always wearing his bow before battle.
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: N/A (+10 to Kyūjutsu & Sniper Arts)
    Description: The Hakaisha Hebun was crafted by Mathias many years ago. The bow is made of titanium, the strongest and lightest metal known to men, the main two colors of the bow are black on white. However when Mathias gets a hold of Hakaisha Hebun, it automatically recognizes its owner and starts emitting a bright red glow from Mathias' own chakra signature. The special crafted string allows the wielder to shoot as many arrows as he pleases without the string breaking. If any other person picks up the bow it will have no effect on them, the bow nor the string will react to the holders chakra signature and will be "stuck" a stone shaped like a bow with no use whatsoever. The edges of the bow are as sharp as a swords blade. If the user pleases he could easily use the bow itself to protect himself from regular kenjutsu attacks or even from thrown projectiles like kunais, shuriken etc. Because of the chakra bond Hakaisha Hebun and Mathias share, every arrow that is shot through the bow will have a +10 damage boost to any Kyūjutsu and Sniper related technique.

♦ Only Mathias may wield this bow.

Jinbē performing (Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves against his opponent.

Jinbē performing (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent

Jinbē's Katana being held on the left side of his waist.

Theme Song and Background Music:
    DJ Inphinity Techno Mix
    Michel Teló - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Oficial (Assim você me mata)

Battles
    Won: More
    Lost: Less

Updates
    - Joined the Gyojin Clan
    - Improved/Updated History
    - Mastered Genjutsu
    - Mastered Taijutsu
    - Mastered Fuuinjutsu
    Link to previous biography.

Last edited by Nexus; 01-26-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Jinbē, Knight of the Sea

Holy shit, there is no way in hell i'm reading all of that but it looks really good.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Holly Crabs, awesome Bio.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal.F~ View Post
    Holy shit, there is no way in hell i'm reading all of that but it looks really good.
    , thanks^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones B View Post
    Holly Crabs, awesome Bio.
    Thank you ^_^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Man, if you think that I'm reading all of that Mathy you must be insane. lol.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SmiteDoe

Wow that's long but nice bio.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Woah. Awesome bio!

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Loki. View Post
    Man, if you think that I'm reading all of that Mathy you must be insane. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamkfan View Post
    Wow that's long but nice bio.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockLeeGreenBeast View Post

Woah. Awesome bio!
    Thanks guys ^_^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

i read a paragraph

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Woah...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by The Fifth Kazekage View Post
    i read a paragraph
    Better than nothing >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Woah...
    ;p

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time

this would hav looked awesome with ur Jimbei avatar... nice Bio

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha seeker View Post
    this would hav looked awesome with ur Jimbei avatar... nice Bio
    Thanks ^^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Read it all

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by KRYPTiiC Blast View Post
    Read it all
    Overachiever.

I read after the Mizukage part.

Great bio Mathy.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Read it all
    Lies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Overachiever.

I read after the Mizukage part.

Great bio Mathy.
    Awesome, thanks

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

good luck Nexus xP

Last edited by Nirvāṇa; 01-24-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Finally! lol.. nyc one.. but mine will be better :zonder:

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

I read the first three words and five seconds after i died of all this text x_x

Nice bio!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I only read the first page of comments and I already believe I was right when I told you "nobody reads the history anyway".

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who ever needs to approve this is going to hate you Mathias

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

I am not going to read this, sorry bro.. O__O

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    I only read the first page of comments and I already believe I was right when I told you "nobody reads the history anyway".
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Its not that bad guys Done with the 2/4th of it

Status
    Apr 2010
    Follow the moaning coming from your mother's room
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    Its not that bad guys Done with the 2/4th of it
    Oh, no, no. It's not that. The thing is, he said my bio had a way too short bio. I argued his was too long and people don't tend to read the long bios and just skip it. The comments in the first page simply gave me the reason and thus I was pointing it out.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    good luck Nexus xP
    xD
    Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    Finally! lol.. nyc one.. but mine will be better :zonder:
    Ikr.... and alright
    Quote Originally Posted by Leash.. View Post
    I read the first three words and five seconds after i died of all this text x_x

Nice bio!
    Rofl, thanks.^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinbei View Post
    xD
    Who ever needs to approve this is going to hate you Mathias
    Maybe :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    I don't really mind people not reading it. The history was more for me, I like seeing it in the bio ^^

Last edited by Mathias; 01-25-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»