Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Trust
    Status
    altleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Naruto Manga 434 pictures:

    Scroll down to see the pictures!

    九尾捕獲完了 Finish off the capture of Kyuubi


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Origninal script:

    先週先々週はごめんなさい。ナルト、九尾抜かれました。後でエバレします。

    九尾がほんとに抜かれたかわからないけど、万象天引でペイントに吸い寄せられる前にフカサク夫婦が幻術かけ てますね。ナルトちゃん持ちこたえてくれと。

    あ、そうですね。ペインが九尾ってナルトを読んでるだけでした。カラーは表紙はナルト中央にサイドにブン太 と緑の蛙。扉は歌舞伎っぽい傀儡のナルトってわかりにくいですね。ストーリーカラーはないです 。
    カラーは個人的には微妙ですね。

    残るペインは二人。
    地獄道を倒し天道へ向かうナルト。
    天道「ギリギリか」
    神羅天征でナルトを吹っ飛ばす。
    間髪入れず蛙たちが各々の武器をペインに振りかざす。
    ナルト「なんだってばよ、この術」
    カツユがこの術で里を吹き飛ばしたこと、チョウジから術の間のインターバルについて伝える。5秒を狙い撃つ しかないと。

    フカサク「やはり幻術しかないの」
    ナルト「でもオレ幻術できねーってばよ」
    フカサク「わしらがするんじゃ」
    ペイン、再度神羅天征。吹き飛ばされる蛙たち。

    ナルトを遠くから心配ながらに見守るチョウジ、キバ、ヒナタ。
    さっきのエバレへ。

    ペイン「お前は確かに強い。ペインがここまでやられたのは初めてだ」
    万象天引。
    ナルトを引き寄せチャクラ吸い取るペインに捕まる。ペイン「ここまでにしておこう」
    フカサク「すまんナルトちゃん持ちこたえてくれ」
    最後のページへ

    エバレしたページは文字バレ省略しました。誰か再アップお願いします。


    Chinese script:


    九尾是不是被吸出了还不知道,但是用万象天引被佩恩吸收前青蛙夫妇使用了幻术,鸣人坚持住啊

    只剩下2个佩恩
    打到了地狱道,冲向了天道
    天道拼了老命向鸣人放了神罗天征
    鼻涕虫把这个术吹毁了村子和术的再发动需要5秒的事告诉了鸣人
    鸣人:这是怎么回事啊,这个术
    深作(公蛤蟆):果然小鸣人不会幻术,但老朽会
    青蛙们迅速的向佩恩施展各类武器
    深作:我来用幻术
    佩恩,再度用神罗天征
    青蛙们被吹飞了
    从远处看到这些的,牙,日向们很担心鸣人


    English script:


    Whether Kyuubi is being sucked out is unknown. Before Pain uses Banshou Ten-in(without the hiragana, can't tell for sure), Pa and Ma have used Genjutsu.

    2 Pain left.
    Hell Realm defeated, Naruto turns to Tendou.
    Naruto gets blown away by Shinra Tensei.
    The frogs launch all sorts of weapon at Pain.
    Katsuyu tells Naruto how the jutsu blew the village apart and its 5-second weakness.
    Fukasaku says Genjutsu is the only way now. Naruto says he doesn't know Genjutsu. Fukasaku says he will cast it.
    Pain uses Shinra Tensei again. The frogs get blown away.
    Watching from afar, Chouji, Kiba and Hinata are worried for Naruto.
    Naruto gets pulled toward Pain and captured by Hungry Ghost. Naruto's chakra is being absorbed. Tendou says this is it, mission accomplished.
    Fukasaku asks Naruto to hold on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
     
         
    Last edited by altleader; 02-04-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Changed my mind

  2. #2
    Anbu (ROOT) Zurita210's Avatar
    Status
    Zurita210 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx.
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Ur pictures arent showing
     
         

  3. #3
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Ur pictures arent showing
    yeah, im not seeing any pics
     
         

  4. #4
    Trust
    Status
    altleader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    It should be fixed now.
     
         

  5. #5
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    It should be fixed now.
    yeah i can see it now, what means some narutos controling one naruto? is that eb cause he needs the clones to sage mode?
     
         

  6. #6
    Member vivekroongta's Avatar
    Status
    vivekroongta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Naruto Manga 434 pictures:

    Scroll down to see the pictures!

    九尾捕獲完了 Finish off the capture of Kyuubi


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Origninal script:

    先週先々週はごめんなさい。ナルト、九尾抜かれました。後でエバレします。

    九尾がほんとに抜かれたかわからないけど、万象天引でペイントに吸い寄せられる前にフカサク夫婦が幻術かけ てますね。ナルトちゃん持ちこたえてくれと。

    あ、そうですね。ペインが九尾ってナルトを読んでるだけでした。カラーは表紙はナルト中央にサイドにブン太 と緑の蛙。扉は歌舞伎っぽい傀儡のナルトってわかりにくいですね。ストーリーカラーはないです 。
    カラーは個人的には微妙ですね。

    残るペインは二人。
    地獄道を倒し天道へ向かうナルト。
    天道「ギリギリか」
    神羅天征でナルトを吹っ飛ばす。
    間髪入れず蛙たちが各々の武器をペインに振りかざす。
    ナルト「なんだってばよ、この術」
    カツユがこの術で里を吹き飛ばしたこと、チョウジから術の間のインターバルについて伝える。5秒を狙い撃つ しかないと。

    フカサク「やはり幻術しかないの」
    ナルト「でもオレ幻術できねーってばよ」
    フカサク「わしらがするんじゃ」
    ペイン、再度神羅天征。吹き飛ばされる蛙たち。

    ナルトを遠くから心配ながらに見守るチョウジ、キバ、ヒナタ。
    さっきのエバレへ。

    ペイン「お前は確かに強い。ペインがここまでやられたのは初めてだ」
    万象天引。
    ナルトを引き寄せチャクラ吸い取るペインに捕まる。ペイン「ここまでにしておこう」
    フカサク「すまんナルトちゃん持ちこたえてくれ」
    最後のページへ

    エバレしたページは文字バレ省略しました。誰か再アップお願いします。


    Chinese script:


    九尾是不是被吸出了还不知道,但是用万象天引被佩恩吸收前青蛙夫妇使用了幻术,鸣人坚持住啊

    只剩下2个佩恩
    打到了地狱道,冲向了天道
    天道拼了老命向鸣人放了神罗天征
    鼻涕虫把这个术吹毁了村子和术的再发动需要5秒的事告诉了鸣人
    鸣人:这是怎么回事啊,这个术
    深作(公蛤蟆):果然小鸣人不会幻术,但老朽会
    青蛙们迅速的向佩恩施展各类武器
    深作:我来用幻术
    佩恩,再度用神罗天征
    青蛙们被吹飞了
    从远处看到这些的,牙,日向们很担心鸣人


    English script:


    Whether Kyuubi is being sucked out is unknown. Before Pain uses Banshou Ten-in(without the hiragana, can't tell for sure), Pa and Ma have used Genjutsu.

    2 Pain left.
    Hell Realm defeated, Naruto turns to Tendou.
    Naruto gets blown away by Shinra Tensei.
    The frogs launch all sorts of weapon at Pain.
    Katsuyu tells Naruto how the jutsu blew the village apart and its 5-second weakness.
    Fukasaku says Genjutsu is the only way now. Naruto says he doesn't know Genjutsu. Fukasaku says he will cast it.
    Pain uses Shinra Tensei again. The frogs get blown away.
    Watching from afar, Chouji, Kiba and Hinata are worried for Naruto.
    Naruto gets pulled toward Pain and captured by Hungry Ghost. Naruto's chakra is being absorbed. Tendou says this is it, mission accomplished.
    Fukasaku asks Naruto to hold on.
    kyubi cant be sucked out like....akatsuki need to perform da sealing procedure for dat just like all other jinchuriki...if they could suck out bijjus just like this den why would they perform a procedure which takes dem 3 days and nights to do dat.....what he means by mission accoplished is dat naruto is out of chakra...means his original chakra is being sucked out not kyubi's......and he will no longer be able to fight....so pein can capture him and take him to their hideout
     
         

  7. #7
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by vivekroongta View Post
    kyubi cant be sucked out like....akatsuki need to perform da sealing procedure for dat just like all other jinchuriki...if they could suck out bijjus just like this den why would they perform a procedure which takes dem 3 days and nights to do dat.....what he means by mission accoplished is dat naruto is out of chakra...means his original chakra is being sucked out not kyubi's......and he will no longer be able to fight....so pein can capture him and take him to their hideout
    huuum...
     
         

  8. #8
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Its perfect time for Kyuubi chakra using, Fat Pain wont be able to suck it all anyway D

    And he could kick Pain ass just with his tails D
     
         

  9. #9
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Its perfect time for Kyuubi chakra using, Fat Pain wont be able to suck it all anyway D

    And he could kick Pain ass just with his tails D
    if he uses it, he the kyubi will take over him
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    I agree and dont think Pein could just suck out the Kyuubi like that.
    It wouldnt make sense for them to do that 3 day ritual.

    I also think Pein is talking about Narutos chakra or maybe that he managed to separate him from the frogs.

    Furthermore it could be that he thinks he already captured Naruto and that the fight is over, because from the pic, one of the realms is holding Naruto.

    hehe, was waiting for some spoilers all week!!!

    Cant wait till friday.

    Peace.
     
         

  11. #11
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Its perfect time for Kyuubi chakra using, Fat Pain wont be able to suck it all anyway D

    And he could kick Pain ass just with his tails D
    Just what I was thinking. Naruto hasn't been shown training with his Kyuubi chakra, so I'm a bit worried he won't be able to maintain control if he reaches the 4 tail point. His will of fire and maturation since the Oro fight are variables that may allow him to control it now though. I would like nothing more to see him intelligently use the Kyuubi chakra. With the village and his loved ones on the line I could definitly see his will overpowering the kyuubi's hold, thereby enabling him to use that power as his own.
     
         

  12. #12
    Rogue ninja Renegade87's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    Just what I was thinking. Naruto hasn't been shown training with his Kyuubi chakra, so I'm a bit worried he won't be able to maintain control if he reaches the 4 tail point. His will of fire and maturation since the Oro fight are variables that may allow him to control it now though. I would like nothing more to see him intelligently use the Kyuubi chakra. With the village and his loved ones on the line I could definitly see his will overpowering the kyuubi's hold, thereby enabling him to use that power as his own.
    amen to that brotherworshippy
    i can already picture it..
    naruto going unconscious, walks up to the gate and tellin kyuubi to hush he mouth and listen
    WAKE UP! and hit both peins with 2 KYUUBI FRS'S!!!
    then it would be time for nagato to step in and he will be on par with naruto, so they can go all out in the best fight manga has ever seen

    i so hope i'm right on this one
     
         

  13. #13
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    is it confirmed?
     
         

  14. #14
    Rogue ninja Renegade87's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    is it confirmed?
    the pics look real enough to me
     
         

  15. #15
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    is it confirmed?
    Confirmed
    2 Pain left.
    Hell Realm defeated, Naruto turns to Tendou.
    Naruto gets blown away by Shinra Tensei.
    The frogs launch all sorts of weapon at Pain.
    Katsuyu tells Naruto how the jutsu blew the village apart and its 5-second weakness.
    Fukasaku says Genjutsu is the only way now. Naruto says he doesn't know Genjutsu. Fukasaku says he will cast it.
    Pain uses Shinra Tensei again. The frogs get blown away.
    Watching from afar, Chouji, Kiba and Hinata are worried for Naruto.

    YES




    In other forum it says only Naruto chakra was sucked out...
     
         

  16. #16
    taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    konoha s beautiful beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia,Tbilisi
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    the pics look real enough to me
    then raizen deserves THANKS and you deserve reps
     
         

  17. #17
    Rogue ninja Renegade87's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by konoha s beautiful beast View Post
    then raizen deserves THANKS and you deserve reps
    thnx
    and i didn't even thank the man yet
    thnx for the reminder
     
         

  18. #18
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    amen to that brotherworshippy
    i can already picture it..
    naruto going unconscious, walks up to the gate and tellin kyuubi to hush he mouth and listen
    WAKE UP! and hit both peins with 2 KYUUBI FRS'S!!!
    then it would be time for nagato to step in and he will be on par with naruto, so they can go all out in the best fight manga has ever seen

    i so hope i'm right on this one
    I think u are right. I can't wait
     
         

  19. #19
    Rogue ninja Renegade87's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    I think u are right. I can't wait
    and i hope you are
     
         

  20. #20
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    I think u are right. I can't wait
    yeah i wanna see it to
     
         

  21. #21
    Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Hello guys! This is my first post.
     
         

  22. #22
    moo TOBI!'s Avatar
    Status
    TOBI! is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in a location that may or may not be concived by your mind or subcoucousness. WASHED UP HIPPIES FTW
    Posts
    11,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSage View Post
    Hello guys! This is my first post.
    O! hai der
     
         

  23. #23
    Member
    Status
    ngking1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    how come i have to post 10 post before i can see pictures
     
         

  24. #24
    Member
    Status
    ngking1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    this is my second ppost, and i'm sure naruto will get out of it. it will probaly be some shadow clone..
     
         

  25. #25
    Academy Student yondaimeuzamaki's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeuzamaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 434 Pictures

    nice

    i needed 10 posts lol
     
         
    Last edited by yondaimeuzamaki; 02-05-2009 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •