Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    As we've seen, most (if not all) of Pain's bodies are very weak against taijutsu.

    We've also seen that the bodies work sort of like long-range puppets: the real Pain (Nagato) sits somewhere, and controls the bodies from a long way away.

    So I was just thinking... wouldn't the weakness of Pain's bodies be the byakugan's Gentle Fist style? Because it closes off chakra points... it could be used to stop Pain's signal.

    What do you think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Skye Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Myobokuzan Mountain
    Posts
    8,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    As we've seen, most (if not all) of Pain's bodies are very weak against taijutsu.

    We've also seen that the bodies work sort of like long-range puppets: the real Pain (Nagato) sits somewhere, and controls the bodies from a long way away.

    So I was just thinking... wouldn't the weakness of Pain's bodies be the byakugan's Gentle Fist style? Because it closes off chakra points... it could be used to stop Pain's signal.

    What do you think?
    I think so too...
     
         

  3. #3
    Master Hyuuga VexorHyuuga^_^'s Avatar
    Status
    VexorHyuuga^_^ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Village hidden in the rocks
    Posts
    2,755
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    i think thats a damn gooood idea ^_^

    gentle fist was made for that kinda stuff...
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~KRF~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~KRF~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Palanga, Lithuania
    Posts
    8,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    this idea was actually posted some time ago.. it just involved more of that byakugan could see from there is real chakra signal is coming..
     
         

  5. #5
    Rogue ninja Renegade87's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin
     



    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    good point.
    but doesnt anybody think it's strange how the rinnengan is praised as the most powerful doujutsu, but pein listens to a guy with one sharingan and odds are against him against the byuukan
    thats like a smack in the face:D
     
         

  6. #6
    \/\/\/\/\/ ☆○☆ redkakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    redkakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    inactive
    Posts
    364
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    As we've seen, most (if not all) of Pain's bodies are very weak against taijutsu.

    We've also seen that the bodies work sort of like long-range puppets: the real Pain (Nagato) sits somewhere, and controls the bodies from a long way away.

    So I was just thinking... wouldn't the weakness of Pain's bodies be the byakugan's Gentle Fist style? Because it closes off chakra points... it could be used to stop Pain's signal.

    What do you think?
    yea, but i dont think kishi is going to have pein defeated by a side character like neji
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Quote Originally Posted by redkakuzu View Post
    yea, but i dont think kishi is going to have pein defeated by a side character like neji
    of course he isnt, he thats why team guy is on a mission and why sand village isnt there yet...

    I mention sand solely based on their knowledge of puppet manipulation.
     
         

  8. #8
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Hold on, let me put it this way for everyone:

    Why are the chakra receivers everywhere on the body?
    ...It's
    because
    those
    feed
    the chakra
    to the body
    at
    a
    specific point.
    the dead bodies'
    chakra points
    can't
    be closed
    because
    the receivers
    aren't involved
    in the chakra points,
    the chakra will still flow.
    If you
    take out
    the chakra receivers,
    the dead bodies become utterly useless.
     
         

  9. #9
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    As we've seen, most (if not all) of Pain's bodies are very weak against taijutsu.

    We've also seen that the bodies work sort of like long-range puppets: the real Pain (Nagato) sits somewhere, and controls the bodies from a long way away.

    So I was just thinking... wouldn't the weakness of Pain's bodies be the byakugan's Gentle Fist style? Because it closes off chakra points... it could be used to stop Pain's signal.

    What do you think?
    Yea which explains why Kishi is showing the Hyuuga's to be tired, or away on missions right now
     
         

  10. #10
    The assassin of assassins The Ghost of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    The Ghost of Konoha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Hold on, let me put it this way for everyone:

    Why are the chakra receivers everywhere on the body?
    ...It's
    because
    those
    feed
    the chakra
    to the body
    at
    a
    specific point.
    the dead bodies'
    chakra points
    can't
    be closed
    because
    the receivers
    aren't involved
    in the chakra points,
    the chakra will still flow.
    If you
    take out
    the chakra receivers,
    the dead bodies become utterly useless.
    Good point cause the dead guys have no chakra it's purely Nagato's
     
         

  11. #11
    Babe. Reel it in. ★ Rei ★'s Avatar
    Status
    ★ Rei ★ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Snowland
    Posts
    12,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest
     



    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    This would be true if Pein was using alive ppl, controlling them like puppets, cause then 2 kind of chakras would be involved and Neji would be able to stop the chakra flow of the "puppet-body".
    But since the bodies are dead and fed with someone else's chakra, even if Nenji could do the technique you say, he wouldn't be able to stop them, cause dead bodies have no chakra flow, they are only fed and used by someone else's chakra.
    So even if he could close the main 7 chakra points, nagato's chakra would still flow, he doesn't need the chakra points of the body to be open to do his technique, that's why he is using dead people.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    it goes Rinnegan beats sharigan
    sharigan beat byakugaun
    byakgan beast rinnegan
    :confused:
     
         

  13. #13
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    As we've seen, most (if not all) of Pain's bodies are very weak against taijutsu.

    We've also seen that the bodies work sort of like long-range puppets: the real Pain (Nagato) sits somewhere, and controls the bodies from a long way away.

    So I was just thinking... wouldn't the weakness of Pain's bodies be the byakugan's Gentle Fist style? Because it closes off chakra points... it could be used to stop Pain's signal.

    What do you think?
    I fully agree... but maybe the dead bodies wont have chakra points...

    Thats why I think Kishi sent most of all the strong ones out on missions... only Hinata and one other stayed back... and one seems to be with Sakura... if not the same person.

    would own :teampein:
     
         
    Last edited by platinum69; 02-05-2009 at 06:00 AM.

  14. #14
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Good point buddy, and I fully agree.

    I Dont think that Neji's Byukugan is the answer to Pain, but I think Neji will be able to track the remaining Pain body for Naruto, because I dont think that he have made himself publicly visible yet.

    Im also beginning to wonder if Pain would be finished of in this fight. In one of Kishi's interviews he stated that the main Protagonist is yet to be revealed for us. And that is not Madara. I think that Madara is just another front to hide the main akatsuki leader which could be the real Pain body.

    Just a thought.
    Once again Love your work bro...

    Just wanted to add Peins real body is Nagato...



    :teampein:
     
         

  15. #15
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Ultimate Weakness of Pain's Bodies...

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    As we've seen, most (if not all) of Pain's bodies are very weak against taijutsu.

    We've also seen that the bodies work sort of like long-range puppets: the real Pain (Nagato) sits somewhere, and controls the bodies from a long way away.

    So I was just thinking... wouldn't the weakness of Pain's bodies be the byakugan's Gentle Fist style? Because it closes off chakra points... it could be used to stop Pain's signal.

    What do you think?
    youre right
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •