View Poll Results: Who would win? Tell me your thoughts and vote!

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kisame Hashigaki

2 50.00%
  • Fourth Raikage

2 50.00%
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Vs Thread) Detailed Analysis-Kisame Hashigaki~Fourth Raikage

Please read before commenting thank you!!!!! Alright, this is a vs thread with Kisame Hashigaki and the Fourth Raikage, A.

Alright we'll start with Kisame

Kisame's ablities and jutsu

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...3&tx=130&ty=75
    As we've all seen, Kisame wielded the great sword Samehada, a living creature basically that was used as a weapon of Kisame. Samehada was able to suck out peoples chakra on impact of a hit or even a scrape when touching an enemy. With Samehada Kisame is also able to take the Chakra from Samehada that has been takin from the enemy he is facing at the time giving him the title, "The tailess tailed beast." With Samehada he basically never tires or gets weak. Stated by Kisame in the Manga when he is facing Killer Bee. So with this sword alone Kisame has the advantage in this fight.

Kisames Nature type and his release

Kisame is half shark, so you can probably asume that he has a water nature type chakra, so he uses water release and other types of Jutsu along with the water release.

With his water release he could also change and shape his water release into sharks as well, Kisame was also able to summon sharks as well seen in the Manga when he summoned a shark to take the intel he had learned from Narutos training to overcome the Nine Tails.

Oh yes almost forgot, Kisame was also able to summon a huge bubble of water spreading as far as at least 3/4 of a mile possible even at that. It would be completely filled with water and in the bubble of water he was able to sense and know where everything was that was inside it. Giving him the advantage in the bubble.

Alright, now that we've seen Kisames ablities, we can probably say he has quite the arsenal up his sleeve hehe.

Alright moving on the the 4th Raikage

Fourth Raikages Ablities and jutsu

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...9,r:5,s:0,i:99
    Alright as we know, the first thing we think of when we see the Raikage is his speed.

His speed comes from the lightening armor that he wears when he is fighting, which is called, Lightening release.

With the lightening release he is able to move faster than an instant Amaterasu by Sasuke also shown in the Manga.

As for his Taijutsu he basically just has simple punch kick elbow moves such as, Elbow bolt and one of his most powerful attacks, the Liger Bomb. The Liger bomb is just a pick up and slam into the ground type move where he emmits lightning from his body and into the ground shattering the ground. With it nobody has ever survived except Sasuke Uchiha thanks to his Susanoo.

The Raikages speed- After the 4th Hokage died the Raikage became the fastest shinobi in the world. So before he died he was almost on par with Minato. Not saying he is!! He just was able to go on par with him thats all!

His Chakra- Stated by Karin the Raikage was said to have Chakra on par with a Tailed Beast. such chakra would be terrifying in battle to go against. With his monstrous chakra it gave him monster strength which was how he was able to be almost on par with Tsunades strength.

So now that we've gone over most of the Jutsu and abilities both Shinobi have its time to decide, who do you think would win this fight? Me personally I think Kisame would be able to take this one but thats just me, I want to know what you guys think. Please read before commenting!!!!

Thank you for your time and please don't give me hate guys this is my first thread on a vs match up thanks!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<

Re: (Vs Thread) Detailed Analysis-Kisame Hashigaki~Fourth Raikage

Definitely pretty good for a first try, i've thought about this match up and i'm wholeheartedly with Kisame.

Samehada's regenerative abilities allow him to recover from any speed blitz offensives by both absorbing the Raikage's Raiton armour as well as converting any stored chakra into his own stamina.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Raiton > Suiton, that's all there is to know.

Raikage wins low-mid diff

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Definitely pretty good for a first try, i've thought about this match up and i'm wholeheartedly with Kisame.

Samehada's regenerative abilities allow him to recover from any speed blitz offensives by both absorbing the Raikage's Raiton armour as well as converting any stored chakra into his own stamina.
    Thanks! That means alot coming from you, and i'm sure you'd do it a whole lot better than me hah.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well thought out.. pretty good for just joining the base.

Minato Flying Raijin Jutsu Drio Osiamo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    I live on top of a hill sitting beneath an apple tree. :D
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Very nice, you picked a good match up. Me I think that Raikage could probably take this one considering that Lightning>Water. But very nice

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Raikage would blitz before Kisame can even react.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who can't acknowledge
    their real selves are bound to
    fail.

Raikage IMO