Page 12 of 21 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Sakura = Kushina

People are so retarted, how in the hell is hinata like kushina? Even though i like hinata, i see no similarities whatsoever. I have to agree that sakura and kushina seem very similar. Plus all those bakas calling sakura annoying and not cool like kushina, um hello, sakura is 16 and kushina was in her mid to late20s when we met her....obviously she's more mature and level headed.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Dream by night. Wish by day.

Quote Originally Posted by webhero View Post
    People are so retarted, how in the hell is hinata like kushina? Even though i like hinata, i see no similarities whatsoever. I have to agree that sakura and kushina seem very similar. Plus all those bakas calling sakura annoying and not cool like kushina, um hello, sakura is 16 and kushina was in her mid to late20s when we met her....obviously she's more mature and level headed.
    There aren't alot of similarities between hinata,and kushina but there deffinetly are some. Both are willing to give their life for their love. Kushina said minato changed her like Naruto did for hinata. Kushina is said to be a good cook, like hinata. Kushina was a tomboy, and even though hinata wasn't quite a tomboy, at least shes wasnt a girly girl like sakura. Kushina had dreams and goals and I could be mistaken but I dont remember sakura having any other goal than being with sasuke (when asked by kakashi what her goal in life was). Lastly both kush and hina believed in their guys at a very early age. These are pretty random but at least they're similar somehow

Status
    Jan 2012
    In an enchanted meadow with evil monsters and sprites. SAVE MEE!!!!
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    Kushina is nothing like sakura....she is more like hinata since kids picked on er as well
    and...and Sakura wasn't? did you forget the whole bit with Ino who helped her out of her shell? we only saw Hinata picked on ONCE by kids and tbh i think that was just thrown in there for dramatic effect. Sakura is more like Kushina than Hinata could ever hope to be.

Kushina:
    -catch phrase
    -picked on as a kid for her appearance
    -loved by Minato and was won over in the end
    -unusual hair and a name associated with Konoha

Sakura:
    -catch phrase
    -picked on as a kid for her appearance
    -loved by Naruto and is already being won over
    -unusual hair and a name associated with Konoha

Hinata:
    -awkwardness and faints

yea...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Roles are now reverse Hinata has made Herself assertive when it comes to Naruto that is growth. Sukara has ben slowly fading in the background becoming the wall flower Hinata was. Just say the wrong thing about Naruto and it wont be Sakura's fist in your face but Hinata's fist.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Don't disrespect Kushina with such garbage.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RikudoMadara View Post
    as they say, if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
    :kaito:

Last edited by solarflare012; 02-10-2012 at 07:06 PM.

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Let's see. Minato likes Kushina's cooking while naruto hates Sakura's.
    Kushina can cook but Sakura can't. Hinata can cook too.
    Sakura is useless.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RikudoMadara View Post
    Sakura is useless.
    Hinata

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Let's see. Minato likes Kushina's cooking while naruto hates Sakura's.
    Kushina can cook but Sakura can't. Hinata can cook too.
    Sakura is useless.
    Did I miss something? Was there a cooking competition? What have cooking skills, or lack thereof, got to do with love anyway? (not that I noticed either girl is a chef!).

Aside from that, anyone who claims that a medical doctor is useless had better never have need for one!

I can't quite see Naruto with Hinata, they don't seem to have much in common on the personal level, even if she admires him and is ready to sacrifice herself for him. These are not sufficient foundations for a lifetime together. On the other hand, he has a very deep bond with Sakura - the two of them deeply understand each other, even without words.

However, none of these kids is as yet ready for a serious relationship anyway... And it will be Kishimoto's choice in the end, we are all just spectators...

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    Did I miss something? Was there a cooking competition? What have cooking skills, or lack thereof, got to do with love anyway? (not that I noticed either girl is a chef!).

Aside from that, anyone who claims that a medical doctor is useless had better never have need for one!

I can't quite see Naruto with Hinata, they don't seem to have much in common on the personal level, even if she admires him and is ready to sacrifice herself for him. These are not sufficient foundations for a lifetime together. On the other hand, he has a very deep bond with Sakura - the two of them deeply understand each other, even without words.

However, none of these kids is as yet ready for a serious relationship anyway... And it will be Kishimoto's choice in the end, we are all just spectators...
    Agreed buddy. Naruto and Sakura have jokes, small talk, history, and chemistry. All this he has with her, he is lacking with Hinata which is why it is unlikely and unreasonable for him to be with Hinata. Hinata's feelings are as of now not reciprocated. And to me, that's the way it was meant to be.

Last edited by solarflare012; 02-10-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post

Oh really? Sakura hits naruto for no reason when he is just being himself. The fact that Sakura was shown to still love sasuke in the war says something. When has Kushina ever hit Minato. The one you will love will be the least expected person. Even if she is a doctor, she is useless. I would never want a girl that hits me for being myself

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Oh really? Sakura hits naruto for no reason when he is just being himself. The fact that Sakura was shown to still love sasuke in the war says something. When has Kushina ever hit Minato. The one you will love will be the least expected person. Even if she is a doctor, she is useless. I would never want a girl that hits me for being myself
    she hits him because he deserves it. even if he's being himself, he's being immature or reckless. he NEEDS that to help him stay in shape. without that, he'd be going around doing the Harem jutsu all over the place.
    no matter how they interact, they do like each other. she isnt ALWAYS hitting him. theyve spent lots of time together where it was peaceful or just them and not her hitting him. she handles him better than Hinata would. he'd be out of control if she was the one disciplining him. Sakura makes up for Kushina's absence with her scolding ("find a gilr like your mother"). she'd prolly hit him if she was alive and saw him doing the things he does.

finally, Naruto understands fists and violence. he said so himself. Sakura and Sasuke are just the types he needs around to keep him on his toes...a sharper ninja.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by solarflare012 View Post
    she hits him because he deserves it. even if he's being himself, he's being immature or reckless. he NEEDS that to help him stay in shape. without that, he'd be going around doing the Harem jutsu all over the place.
    no matter how they interact, they do like each other. she isnt ALWAYS hitting him. theyve spent lots of time together where it was peaceful or just them and not her hitting him. she handles him better than Hinata would. he'd be out of control if she was the one disciplining him. Sakura makes up for Kushina's absence with her scolding ("find a gilr like your mother"). she'd prolly hit him if she was alive and saw him doing the things he does.

finally, Naruto understands fists and violence. he said so himself. Sakura and Sasuke are just the types he needs around to keep him on his toes...a sharper ninja.
    All I have to say is that Sakura sucks and is useless. Even kishimoto said Hinata makes a better heroine than Sakura. The fact that kishimoto said he forgot about her says something. Don't compare a badass character like Kushina to a worthless girl that is suppose to be a ninja. At least doesn't cry and lie to naruto. She also still loves sasuke. Even naruto, sai, Kakashi,and yamato know it. Sakura even knows that Hinata loves naruto. Everybody hates Sakura and that is a fact. Tonton is more useful than her.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Only by extravagant hair color than yes....

Status
    Feb 2012
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

-_- Lord no.....Sakura is useless....

Status
    Jan 2012
    Dream by night. Wish by day.

Um I admit kushina is similar to sakura but that doesnt mean narusaku has more of a chance of happening. 1st Naruto and Minato were pretty different from eachother except for the fact that they both dreamed of becoming hokage. Minato was calm, cool, collected (kushina thought of him as a flakey wimp). He was mostly like sasuke except he wasn't a jerk. From the anime it also seemed he was pretty romantic too . Plus he didn't have to put up with the crap Naruto had to go through as a kid. Another reason is that Minato and Kushina didn't have any other love intrests. There was no uchiha badboy kushina was crushing on and there wasn't a shy hyuuga girl that had feelings for Minato. Lastly, this just may be a coincidence, but when Kushina was giving Naruto advice about how to behave and what to do, he seemed to grow up doing the opposite. She told him to eat his vegetables. Well obviously that didn't work since all he eats his ramen and junk food. Use her catch phrase. He uses dattebayo instead. She didn't want him to take after her agressive trait of hitting people. Yeah right. She said to pick a girl like her and not someone weird. Guess who Naruto called a dark weirdo in part one

Last edited by Nami Usagi; 02-11-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Lmao tonton is more useful than sakura...that sir was funny. So true though, sakura most useless shinobi. Oh she can heal big deal, naruto doesn't need healing he has the kyuubi, kyuubi is a better healer than her lol.

Plus naruto spent lots of time with pervy sage, jiraiya probably rubbed off some of that perviness onto naruto, which means he'd go for hinata cause her big rack, unlike sakuras. .

Just kidding about that obviously...as much as I think sakura is useless I still think he's gonna end up with her.

Status
    This user has no status.

Hell no.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Sakura saved Hinata from death with her skills so before you flaming NaruHina fans go saying she's useless, yea. your little awkward stalker would be dead without her NOT Tonton either
    stfu

Status
    Dec 2010
    This is a status.

Sakura will be the top medical ninja on the planet one day. ;o

Anyways, Kushina and Sakura are both short tempered and not afraid to give their classmates a beatdown instead of allowing herself to be picked on. Deep down they're both extremely kind despite their scary thrashing side, so yeah they are similar in personality. So is Tsunade, except for the gambling, drinking and possible drug use.

Kushina was tough but she still got captured by enemy village ninjas that Minato could defeat, strangely enough. Same with Sakura when she was little. Beat up allies easily but true enemies always capture her. Kishi just wants all female characters to need rescued all the time.