Page 14 of 17 « First ... 41011121314151617 Last»
Results 326 to 350 of 409
  1. #326
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,543
    Location
    where things will end badly
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Yeah pretty much. I think it was originally meant that some guys in the manga go with girls that remind them to their mother. An example would be Temari who is scary like Shikamaru's mother. Same would be Sakura, who is a strong girl with bad temper just like Kushina.

    I really think Kishi had the intention to do it like that, at least with these guys.

    Sakura totally reminds me of Kushina who was strong, abit wild and crazy but also gentle and full of love for those that mean alot to her. Someone who wants to protect their friends and would die for them but also someone who can freak out easily. Plus Sakura and Kushina were outsiders as kids and people made fun of them. So:

    1. hair color about the same
    2. bad temper
    3. outsider as a child
    4. father and son, Minato and Naruto fell for them and saved them
    5. strong will to protect someone
    6. can be gentle and caring
     
         

  2. #327
    Member tsukifujimi's Avatar
    Status
    tsukifujimi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    56
    Location
    In hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Don't bring this crap. Hinata is NOT like Kushina! Seriously NaruHina fans sometimes brings a lot of stupidity .
     
         

  3. #328
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by tsukifujimi View Post
    Don't bring this crap. Hinata is NOT like Kushina! Seriously NaruHina fans sometimes brings a lot of stupidity .
    IF you don't like the crap than don't read it....nobody is forcing you to read it...
     
         

  4. #329
    Member
    Status
    mrsaphens is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    205
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    IF you don't like the crap than don't read it....nobody is forcing you to read it...
    Forum is to discuss about thoughts, and he said his opinion of this crap.
     
         

  5. #330
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,347
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Look at this Manga Naruto's facial expression when Hinata keeps saving Him resemble Kushina look at Minato when He saved Her. Coincidence? I think not it's Kishi doing.
     
         

  6. #331
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    623
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Look at this Manga Naruto's facial expression when Hinata keeps saving Him resemble Kushina look at Minato when He saved Her. Coincidence? I think not it's Kishi doing.
    My god your delusions are unfathomable. Yes, its probably a coincidence, I doubt Kishi sat down and said "Hey lets make these two facial expression the same to indicate Naruhina because I make very small sublte hints like that all the time" besides the fact that a lot anime expressions are the same. Do really need Naruhina to be like Minakushi to give you hope that Naruhina will happen.

    As i've stated above, if you bothered to read anybody elses argument, Narusaku is more like MinaKushi than Naruhina is. But does that make Narusaku more likely to happen, no.
     
         

  7. #332
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Don't wanna be *****y or anything, but if you parallel with MinaKushi, then it would result in a NejiHina...not NaruHina...
     
         

  8. #333
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,179
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????




    This picture is so awesome!!!wease:
     
         

  9. #334
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post



    This picture is so awesome!!!wease:
    Yeah, LadyGT is one hell of a draftsmen! She's so good!
     
         

  10. #335
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Honestly You could find anything you want to justify your opinion.....sure hinata may have a similar aspect to minato or kushina....but you could also say the same for sakura.

    Kushina and Sakura are both strong (and at times a loose cannon)

    Hinata has long hair like Kushina

    Sakura has an exotic hair color like Kushina

    Hinata's personality is similar to Minato's

    Both Sakura and Kushina wear apron things

    At the end of the day it doesn't matter....Kishi will have the final say; however, I don't think Kishi would have gave Sakura as much screen time with Naruto/ Spent years developing her relationship and understanding of Naruto for nothing....
     
         

  11. #336
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    ***** please.







    anyway what where you saying?
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-22-2012 at 01:29 AM.

  12. #337
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,347
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    My god your delusions are unfathomable. Yes, its probably a coincidence, I doubt Kishi sat down and said "Hey lets make these two facial expression the same to indicate Naruhina because I make very small sublte hints like that all the time" besides the fact that a lot anime expressions are the same. Do really need Naruhina to be like Minakushi to give you hope that Naruhina will happen.

    As i've stated above, if you bothered to read anybody elses argument, Narusaku is more like MinaKushi than Naruhina is. But does that make Narusaku more likely to happen, no.
    Delusional are the Sakura fans who can't see that Sakura only loves Sasuke,page after page yet you refuse to see it,Sakura sees Naruto as that little annoying Brother that is always getting in the way.
     
         

  13. #338
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    623
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Delusional are the Sakura fans who can't see that Sakura only loves Sasuke,page after page yet you refuse to see it,Sakura sees Naruto as that little annoying Brother that is always getting in the way.
    That wasn't the point of this thread.

    But my god you are delusional, we all know Sakura can't get over Sasuke, just like Naruto can't get over him either. The biggest difference between Naruhina and Narusaku, in Narusaku there is manga evidence to support that Sakura has deep feelings for Naruto beyond what she shows on the surface and manga evidence that shows that Naruto is deeply in love with Sakura.

    In Naruhina, manga evidence shows that Hinata is in love with Naruto, but there is not one shred of evidence that can conculdes Naruto loves Hinata beyond the love he feels for all his comrades and circumstational conjecture. Naruto saying "Hell Yah" to being ok to Hinata, doesn't strike me as "omg I love you Hinata!"

    You say Sakura fans are delusional because they can't see Sakura is love with Sasuke. But you can make the same argument that your just as delusional to not see the Naruto is in love with Sakura.

    Each fandom is hoping that their character will change their mind. Narusaku fans are hoping that Sakura will finally let go of Sasuke, and finally admit her love to Naruto. Which in a way she already did, because she tried kill Saskue, but couldn't because like Naruto in her heart she didn't want to give up on Team 7 laughing together again. And also people say its lame that Sakura couldn't kill Sasuke, but come on, would you really want Sakura to kill Sasuke? I want to see the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

    And Naruhina fans are hoping Naruto will drop his love for Sakura and choose Hinata.

    But in the end, you still missed the point of the thread, Narusaku is more like Minakushi than Naruhina is.

    Naruhina is more like SasuSaku, Where both the male couples in the pair haven't admitted to any romantic intention to the other.
     
         
    Last edited by ShadowBandit; 12-22-2012 at 02:32 AM.

  14. #339
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Delusional are the Sakura fans who can't see that Sakura only loves Sasuke,page after page yet you refuse to see it,Sakura sees Naruto as that little annoying Brother that is always getting in the way.
    you sure?

     
         

  15. #340
    Member tsukifujimi's Avatar
    Status
    tsukifujimi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    56
    Location
    In hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    IF you don't like the crap than don't read it....nobody is forcing you to read it...
    I read it and gave my opinion about it,problem?
     
         

  16. #341
    Overseer Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,392
    Location
    ♡ _ ♡
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Kishimoto Logic: Yes i will make them think that Naruto will end up with Hinata with her words and actions but will definitely end up with Sakura... You mad?.......Us... -_-
     
         

  17. #342
    Member tsukifujimi's Avatar
    Status
    tsukifujimi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    56
    Location
    In hell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    ***** please.







    anyway what where you saying?
    Like a boss!
     
         

  18. #343
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,179
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    ***** please.







    anyway what where you saying?
    /thread
     
         

  19. #344
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    Here are some facts
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ey-d3bamv7.jpg
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...23-d54nr4q.jpg

    Seriously, many of you are so ****ing bias. Everbody knows that Kushina has so many simliarities with Sakura.
    Kushina and Hinata are not alike.

    Come at me NaruHina & Hinata fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    ***** please.







    anyway what where you saying?
    Just cause you post one thing twice won't make it better...

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    you sure?

    yep he is sure....:

    Than:
     
         
    Last edited by ~Naruto&Itachi~; 12-22-2012 at 11:38 PM.

  20. #345
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,347
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    That wasn't the point of this thread.

    But my god you are delusional, we all know Sakura can't get over Sasuke, just like Naruto can't get over him either. The biggest difference between Naruhina and Narusaku, in Narusaku there is manga evidence to support that Sakura has deep feelings for Naruto beyond what she shows on the surface and manga evidence that shows that Naruto is deeply in love with Sakura.
    You are the delusional look at the lates Manga look at Naruto face and eyes as He looks and is amaze
    In Naruhina, manga evidence shows that Hinata is in love with Naruto, but there is not one shred of evidence that can conculdes Naruto loves Hinata beyond the love he feels for all his comrades and circumstational conjecture. Naruto saying "Hell Yah" to being ok to Hinata, doesn't strike me as "omg I love you Hinata!"

    You say Sakura fans are delusional because they can't see Sakura is love with Sasuke. But you can make the same argument that your just as delusional to not see the Naruto is in love with Sakura.

    Each fandom is hoping that their character will change their mind. Narusaku fans are hoping that Sakura will finally let go of Sasuke, and finally admit her love to Naruto. Which in a way she already did, because she tried kill Saskue, but couldn't because like Naruto in her heart she didn't want to give up on Team 7 laughing together again. And also people say its lame that Sakura couldn't kill Sasuke, but come on, would you really want Sakura to kill Sasuke? I want to see the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

    And Naruhina fans are hoping Naruto will drop his love for Sakura and choose Hinata.

    But in the end, you still missed the point of the thread, Narusaku is more like Minakushi than Naruhina is.

    Naruhina is more like SasuSaku, Where both the male couples in the pair haven't admitted to any romantic intention to the other.
    You miss the look at the last Manga the look in Naruto's face and yes tell it all,its Hinata who has grab His attention. Sakura is out of the picture it's a Naruto/Hinata word.
     
         

  21. #346
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    Just cause you post one thing twice won't make it better...


    yep he is sure....:

    Than:

    how cute, try and not mumble up a load of shit next time. thanks for trying

    those pics are irrelevant. He said Sakura didn't care about Naruto which I proved wrong.
     
         

  22. #347
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    623
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    You miss the look at the last Manga the look in Naruto's face and yes tell it all,its Hinata who has grab His attention. Sakura is out of the picture it's a Naruto/Hinata word.
    Yah all you got is conjecture and your obviously bais, so you interput the look to favor your views. Your mind is going to make up anything, a concern face from Naruto for his comrade, and you interput it as love, which is conjecture. Their is no dialogue to assume Naruto cares for Hinata in that way, beyond your conjecture, Naruto saying "Hell Yah!" to being ok, doesn't strike me as "OMG I love you Hinata!". Also to note that Hinata was up front when Naruto was fighting Pein, with Sakura out of the picture. But at the end who ended up giving Naruto a loving hug ,was it Hinata? (Sarcasm)

    Your stupid if you think Kishi is going to decide Naruhina or Narusaku now, piss a lot fans, and lose money.

    Besides this is still not the point of the thread once again, the thread is discussion about similarities between Kushina and Sakura, and there are a few.
     
         

  23. #348
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,146
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Hinata has earn Her right to be Naruto's Women by deeds and actions and words.
    Indeed, and what has Sakura done for Naruto lately... oh yeah right she poisoned him! :D
     
         

  24. #349
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,287
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    how cute, try and not mumble up a load of shit next time. thanks for trying

    those pics are irrelevant. He said Sakura didn't care about Naruto which I proved wrong.
    no you haven't if sakura really cared about naruto why would she ask herself who she would heal first???
     
         

  25. #350
    Member narut2's Avatar
    Status
    narut2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    294
    Location
    at the Kage summit
    Sausage Fanboys Slayer
     

    Re: Kushina = Sakura????

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I agree...also if Sakura is supposed to be his mother....well that'd be awkward ! But this Minato Hinata similarity was something I quickly picked up on....the fsct that the person they liked had no idea until they tries to save them is rather ironic.

    Not going to lie I do support NaruHina, but the only reason NaruSaku fans try to say that NaruSaku happens because Sakura has similarities with Kushina is simply because Kushina said find a girl like me....of course it depends on what qualities she meant lol
    And don't forget kushina told naruto to study hard in the academy but he never did right? So what kushina meant by find a girll like me is find a girl who is ready to die for you like me and not someone who will readily unch you in the face like me andguess who that is?? Hinata... NaruHina rules
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •