Hinata isn't Like Kushina
    Naruto IS like Kushina... >.>

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sakura = Kushina

Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    done with school and i mean, ive just read the manga a couple of times so this is what i have gathered. its all my opinion, honestly ill love the story regardless of its turnout in the end. i find these things i argue with foreshadowings and evidence towards something but like i mentioned earlier, that doesnt mean im right. I dont think hinata is anything like minato or kushina really, theres just too many non similarities for myself, but thats not a bad thing. Kishi could be throwing us off by having sakura=kushina, and even now with these latest two chapters, he could be trolling (leaving it at naruto grabbing her hand and not acknowledging that motion for 300 chapters) or have really decided to start giving them more of a two sided relationship (and not just one sided) i dont get mad at anyone who disagrees with me, frustrated sometimes, but never mad. its fun debating these things
    yeah you are right about kishi trolling naruto fans since we are yet to see what are Naruto's feelings towards Hinata also Sakura's feelings towards naruto... So even if fans say or prove sakura is like kushina or hinata is like kushina it does not confirm that the pairing will happen... and its baseless to compare a guy to a girl like minato to hinata or sakura since they have no connection at all i can understand if u compare kushina to naruto since she is naruto mother he will have some of her traits like both love ramen and all........

Upcoming chapters will definitely have sakura playing major part and will definitely make it clear about NaruHina or NaruSaku......
    Being fan of both Sakura and Hinata I don't mind who naruto ends up with but yeah its fun discussing about pairings at least till we get new chapter..

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

agreed. i can get defensive over sakura for sure (she has so many haters, but shes really a great character) but really i like both of them overall. if naruhina is canon then i think there is a possibility (somehow someway only god knows) sakura and sasuke will probably end up together. I just think that those 2 couples are gonna go hand in hand if narusaku doesnt happen. anyways though i hope kishi gives sakura something...some fighting time...intelligent time, doing anything other than medic work or getting rescued.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    agreed. i can get defensive over sakura for sure (she has so many haters, but shes really a great character) but really i like both of them overall. if naruhina is canon then i think there is a possibility (somehow someway only god knows) sakura and sasuke will probably end up together. I just think that those 2 couples are gonna go hand in hand if narusaku doesnt happen. anyways though i hope kishi gives sakura something...some fighting time...intelligent time, doing anything other than medic work or getting rescued.
    yeah its natural to get defensive if someone bashes or say stuffs about favorite character...... Sakura does have many haters and its obvious she will since she is the main lead heroine of the series and was mean to main character naruto when she was 12 and it was fueled when she made a fake confession to naruto but she did it may be to keep him safe or didn't want hurt him... Sakura's character who had more development as compared to other female character but were sidelined by naruto and sasuke's progress.. she will play important role when sasuke join the fight in which he may an ally or an enemy and she will have major part.........

Hinata wanted to hold naruto's hand as mentioned in http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/10 come true
    we still have sakura's wish to be together in http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/13 and we don't know which way she meant it either friendly way or some other way..............

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    yeah its natural to get defensive if someone bashes or say stuffs about favorite character...... Sakura does have many haters and its obvious she will since she is the main lead heroine of the series and was mean to main character naruto when she was 12 and it was fueled when she made a fake confession to naruto but she did it may be to keep him safe or didn't want hurt him... Sakura's character who had more development as compared to other female character but were sidelined by naruto and sasuke's progress.. she will play important role when sasuke join the fight in which he may an ally or an enemy and she will have major part.........

Hinata wanted to hold naruto's hand as mentioned in http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/10 come true
    we still have sakura's wish to be together in http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/13 and we don't know which way she meant it either friendly way or some other way..............
    She meant it in a friendly way. " but this time we will be together, not just me, but all of us." there is absolutely no ambiguity there... just saying.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dportugues View Post
    She meant it in a friendly way. " but this time we will be together, not just me, but all of us." there is absolutely no ambiguity there... just saying.
    yeah you may be right but being naruto fan and hoping for the lead hero ending with lead heroine is not bad... we still have hope since kishi brought obito from the dead so just may be..........

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kushina -> naruto
    kushina said to look for girl who like her and i think it's not about the character or looks, it's abot feeling and love and hinata is the answer. The resemblance kushina and hinata is they are both woman that willing to die for naruto

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

In the end we all know that it's what naruto wants...For all we know Ten ten might his pick..

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Bolster View Post
    After watching the latest episode, first thing that came up my mind is,
    "no wonder Naruto likes Sakura, she's like her mom!"
    Naruto is like Kushina in personality and Hinata is like Minato in personality just compare it and see.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
    Dumb is thinking Sakura will have Naruto now thats ,Dumb,stupid and Retarded all role in one.

Sarcasm Master Guntherockproject's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "War does not determine
    who is right. It determines
    who is left."

I... i can see Kushina in Sakura and a bit in Hinata, but definitively more in Sakura. But then again, Naruto is not Minato or Kushina, He is a mixture of both, some traits of Kushina and some traits of Minato...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

Kushina soloed genin in her youth.
    Sakura can barely solo anything.

If Kushina = Sakura

Then at the time when Dosu attacked Naruto and Sasuke, Sakura would of solo'ed him and the other two goons.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've made a huge mistake.

the amount of hate Sakura gets on these forums is beyond ridiculous.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Kushina has never ben shown to treat Minato that way sited She treats Naruto like Shikamaru said Mothers can be scary if your late,or don't do as they want you to do. Sakura treats Naruto like a Sister treats Her younger brother when He makes Her Mad and Sines Confession in Manga Naruto has distant Himself from Sakura He hasn't done any of His old moves on Her. He acts now like a brother cares for Her like a bother not like in the old days when He was always trying to Kis Her or hug Her

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaruHina/SasuSaku

sakura is more like rin and tsunade then kushina

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ello

Still prefer him being together with Hinata. If Sakura is like his mom and he ends up with her, kinda ew..

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "War does not determine
    who is left."

Rokudaime sennin said it all

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto "loving" Sakura is the same as young kids perception of love today. IE they go on one date and are suddenly in love and be together forever and always. The relationship then ends after a few months at most.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Well then… The
    complete Susanoo. It is said
    that anyone who has seen it
    dies. It would be a bit
    disgraceful to pull it out
    again… After withdrawing it
    once."

Yes.. Sakura IS Kushina. Worst thread ever read..

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    But minato was not outspoken and kept his cool but naruto isn't like that....and thats why kushina was perfect for minato but naruto isn't like that naruto needs someone that is opposite of him and hinata is a perfect match
    NaruHina :
    Naruto: Hey Hinata, Im gonna go do something incredibly stupid thats gonna get me killed !
    Hinata (option 1) : You can do it Naruto ! I believe you can do anything !
    Hinata (option 2) : Passes out.

NaruSaku:
    Naruto: Hey Sakura, I'm gonna go do something incredibly stupid that's gonna get me killed !
    Sakura: *scary look* Are you ****ing stupid, no you are not.
    Sakura (option 2): *punches him* No you are not !

So yeah get a guy that is a magnet for danger a girl that thinks he is a god. -.-"

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "War does not determine
    who is left."

Hinatas not like that...not anymore at least

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURNT THE **** UP

Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    Sakura isn't like Kushina
    Hinata isn't Like Kushina
    Naruto IS like Kushina... >.>
    THIS MY GOD ^ Literally the only thing Sakura and Kushina have in common are their short tempers but that mean shit because Tsunade and Karin also have short tempers too. The only person who is even remotely similar to Kushina that isn't Naruto would be Karin tbh.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Even though I think Kushina and Sakura are differnent charcters on there one, you can't deny there are similarties, does that mean anything....no not really.

P.S. If I read one more time, that people think Hinata is like Minato and Naruto is Kushina, i'm going to lose my mind. My faith in humanity slowly dwindles when I read that. Hinata like Minato, Yes, Hinata is once in generation prodigy, a girl steaming with self confidence, able to stand up in front of class and declare she want to be hokage, she's cool and calm and highly perceptive in battle....oh wait no she's not!!! Jeez do Naruhina fans have to make up stupid reasons to try and reassure themselves that Naruhina will happen.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sir Derp Obito's Disciple

I would have to disagree with this one, also it would be pretty weird that Naruto is in "love" with Sakura because she looks like his mom...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Naruto is like Kushina and Hinata is like Minato, one is loud the other is quiet, one is fast acting the other thinks before acting and so it goes back and forth each balancing the other.