Page 19 of 21 « First ... 915161718192021 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Sakura = Kushina

Sakura is a lot like Kushina. But so is Naruto.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Kushina = Sakura????

Yes this event parallels with Minato+Kushina sacrificing themselves for Naruto, but character wise, not so much.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
    Dumb is disagreeing with Kishi decision,when you can't change it can you. Old saying Only a Fool fights in a Burning House.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Maybe,look how naruto and minato compliment both girls (red hair,large forehead)

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

So, yes Kushina's personality resembles Sakuras a little bit. But so does Narutos, if you ask me that means they wont complement eachother well. On the other hand you could argue that boys go for girls that are like their mother. In any case trying to decide Naruhina/narusaku based on this is just stupid.

Do you really think that Naruto would be like "Well I like this girl a lot... But mom said that I should go for the girl that resembels herself even though she's never ever met a single girl I know so I guess i don't have ny choice but to follow her advice on this one."

No, that wont happen. If he ends up with Sakura it will be because he loves her and she's learned to love him. If he ends up with Hinata it will be because she's always loved him and he's realized he loves her as well. Not because of something his mom said amongst other advice like brush your teeth. Come on.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

how about no

Status
    Nov 2011
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

i wish people would quit denying sakura=kushina. kushina and hinata are nothing alike, get over it! besides long hair...oops forgot that one tiny detail, besides that sakura and kushina resemble each other whole heartedly. i mean, they are so similar ****in kishi has kushina's outfit green, like sakura's eyes, and sakura's outfit is partly red, just like kushina's hair and they have the same personalities and attitudes. all we know about kushina is that she saved naruto's life and beat the hell out of some boys (including her own son within seconds) for making fun of her (sounds like sakura there, beating up naruto for making fun of her...which he does constantly in a flirty manner) and i dont even want to fill out all the details on why they are alike

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Dumb is disagreeing with Kishi decision,when you can't change it can you. Old saying Only a Fool fights in a Burning House.
    Maybe you just failed to pick up what the actually chapter was about. it had nothing to do with Minato being Hinata and Naruto being Kushina.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    i wish people would quit denying sakura=kushina. kushina and hinata are nothing alike, get over it! besides long hair...oops forgot that one tiny detail, besides that sakura and kushina resemble each other whole heartedly. i mean, they are so similar ****in kishi has kushina's outfit green, like sakura's eyes, and sakura's outfit is partly red, just like kushina's hair and they have the same personalities and attitudes. all we know about kushina is that she saved naruto's life and beat the hell out of some boys (including her own son within seconds) for making fun of her (sounds like sakura there, beating up naruto for making fun of her...which he does constantly in a flirty manner) and i dont even want to fill out all the details on why they are alike
    I agree with you. Hinata is no where near the same personality. There might be a few similarities in background sort of if you really try to look for them. But Sakura seems to be Kushina 2.0.

I am just annoyed with people saying Narusaku is bound to happen because of this. It's as stupid as saying that Naruhina is bound to happen just because they hold hands. There are hints for both sides even though at least in my opinion it leans towards Hinata simply because Sasuke is alive and we've seen that he's still in Sakuras head.

Status
    Feb 2012
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

Face it

Naruto said he didn't love Sakura :D

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Sakura does not equal Kushina, Naruto does.

Kushina=Naruto=Sakura
    Minato=Sasule=Hinata

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    alike With C4 Karura

Re: Kushina = Sakura????

Hinata and Naruto are nothing like Kushina and Minato. That scene, yes, reminded me of MinaKush, but Naruto also saved Sakura (bridal style just like Mina did Kush from the cloud ninja) and gave the exact identical death glare to Sasuke that Minato gave to Obito...so to me this just means Kishi is toying with us more. Hes showing Hinata some more (finally poor girl) so if hes going to put the two together, maybe he will start to build some kind of story for them. Otherwise, hands down, i believe Hinata is going to die saving Naruto. Shes been so close twice now...maybe third times a charm.

Also, Kushina is willing to die for Naruto because thats her freakin kid...i guess if logic goes that someone dying for you automatically makes you lovers..then Sasuke beat Hinata and Sakura out ages ago to Naruto.

Sakura and Kushina are alot alike, nothing besides Kushina and Hinata both putting themselves in harms way for Naruto doesnt make them alike, just good self sacrificing people. Hinata is also nothing like Minato with the exception of being quite...Minato's life goal wasnt Kushina, it was hokage unlike Hinata. He also had loads of confidence from the start (both kushina and minato did) and he was practically a genin genius (unlike Hinata)

-Kushina beat the boys up, or people who made fun of her, just like Sakura beats up on Naruto because...he does kind of make fun of her in a flirty way all the time. (naruto: your monstrously strong! *bam*)
    -Kushina and Sakura both had stuff they were ashamed of (red hair/forehead)
    Both have the notable Tsundere personality thats loved typically and provides comic relief.
    -Kushina did just like Minato, she thought he was annoying and could never be hokage, LIKE SAKURA VIEWS NARUTO. Has Hinata ever expressed annoyance over Naruto?
    -Kushina falls in love with Minato after he saves her...probably not. she fell in love shortly after, but that was the starting point to her falling in love. Minato got Kushina by complimenting her biggest shame (red hair) just like in the beginning, Naruto (disguised as Sasuke) complimented Sakura's forehead.

This doesnt mean NaruSaku will happen, im just saying there aint shit besides long hair and this panel that makes Hinata anything like Minato or Kushina.
    Do you spend as much on your schoolwork as you do for these arguments?

Status
    Nov 2011
    humans.

done with school and i mean, ive just read the manga a couple of times so this is what i have gathered. its all my opinion, honestly ill love the story regardless of its turnout in the end. i find these things i argue with foreshadowings and evidence towards something but like i mentioned earlier, that doesnt mean im right. I dont think hinata is anything like minato or kushina really, theres just too many non similarities for myself, but thats not a bad thing. Kishi could be throwing us off by having sakura=kushina, and even now with these latest two chapters, he could be trolling (leaving it at naruto grabbing her hand and not acknowledging that motion for 300 chapters) or have really decided to start giving them more of a two sided relationship (and not just one sided) i dont get mad at anyone who disagrees with me, frustrated sometimes, but never mad. its fun debating these things

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    alike With C4 Karura

done with school and i mean, ive just read the manga a couple of times so this is what i have gathered. its all my opinion, honestly ill love the story regardless of its turnout in the end. i find these things i argue with foreshadowings and evidence towards something but like i mentioned earlier, that doesnt mean im right. I dont think hinata is anything like minato or kushina really, theres just too many non similarities for myself, but thats not a bad thing. Kishi could be throwing us off by having sakura=kushina, and even now with these latest two chapters, he could be trolling (leaving it at naruto grabbing her hand and not acknowledging that motion for 300 chapters) or have really decided to start giving them more of a two sided relationship (and not just one sided) i dont get mad at anyone who disagrees with me, frustrated sometimes, but never mad. its fun debating these things
    But the thing is, your avatar always makes it look like your mad and screaming. It's kinda weird.

Status
    Nov 2011
    humans.

ha ha never thought much about that, maybe if i get time ill look for a more pleasant one.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Madara > NV. GG

Sakura isn't like Kushina
    Hinata isn't Like Kushina
    Naruto IS like Kushina... >.>

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

yeah you are right about kishi trolling naruto fans since we are yet to see what are Naruto's feelings towards Hinata also Sakura's feelings towards naruto... So even if fans say or prove sakura is like kushina or hinata is like kushina it does not confirm that the pairing will happen... and its baseless to compare a guy to a girl like minato to hinata or sakura since they have no connection at all i can understand if u compare kushina to naruto since she is naruto mother he will have some of her traits like both love ramen and all........

Upcoming chapters will definitely have sakura playing major part and will definitely make it clear about NaruHina or NaruSaku......
    Being fan of both Sakura and Hinata I don't mind who naruto ends up with but yeah its fun discussing about pairings at least till we get new chapter..

Status
    Nov 2011
    humans.

agreed. i can get defensive over sakura for sure (she has so many haters, but shes really a great character) but really i like both of them overall. if naruhina is canon then i think there is a possibility (somehow someway only god knows) sakura and sasuke will probably end up together. I just think that those 2 couples are gonna go hand in hand if narusaku doesnt happen. anyways though i hope kishi gives sakura something...some fighting time...intelligent time, doing anything other than medic work or getting rescued.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

agreed. i can get defensive over sakura for sure (she has so many haters, but shes really a great character) but really i like both of them overall. if naruhina is canon then i think there is a possibility (somehow someway only god knows) sakura and sasuke will probably end up together. I just think that those 2 couples are gonna go hand in hand if narusaku doesnt happen. anyways though i hope kishi gives sakura something...some fighting time...intelligent time, doing anything other than medic work or getting rescued.
    yeah its natural to get defensive if someone bashes or say stuffs about favorite character...... Sakura does have many haters and its obvious she will since she is the main lead heroine of the series and was mean to main character naruto when she was 12 and it was fueled when she made a fake confession to naruto but she did it may be to keep him safe or didn't want hurt him... Sakura's character who had more development as compared to other female character but were sidelined by naruto and sasuke's progress.. she will play important role when sasuke join the fight in which he may an ally or an enemy and she will have major part.........

Hinata wanted to hold naruto's hand as mentioned in http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/10 come true
    we still have sakura's wish to be together in http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/13 and we don't know which way she meant it either friendly way or some other way..............

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    yeah its natural to get defensive if someone bashes or say stuffs about favorite character...... Sakura does have many haters and its obvious she will since she is the main lead heroine of the series and was mean to main character naruto when she was 12 and it was fueled when she made a fake confession to naruto but she did it may be to keep him safe or didn't want hurt him... Sakura's character who had more development as compared to other female character but were sidelined by naruto and sasuke's progress.. she will play important role when sasuke join the fight in which he may an ally or an enemy and she will have major part.........

Hinata wanted to hold naruto's hand as mentioned in http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/10 come true
    we still have sakura's wish to be together in http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/573/13 and we don't know which way she meant it either friendly way or some other way..............
    She meant it in a friendly way. " but this time we will be together, not just me, but all of us." there is absolutely no ambiguity there... just saying.