Page 5 of 21 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
Results 81 to 100 of 409
  1. #81
    Member dhaoracle's Avatar
    Status
    dhaoracle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    666
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Melizzle View Post
    No one is arguing that she doesn't love him. That's not even what this thread is about. But since you wanna talk about it what did Naruto say to Hinata when she told him she loved him?
    He was very shocked and said nothing just like when his mother told him the same thing in Anime 246, NOTHING..

    So I am thinking that he accepted what Hinata said cause afterall look at his reaction when he thought she was dead. Naruto was about to go full blown Nine-Tails on everything because of that. He went 5tails ahead he was so pissed and out of control.... If that doesn't show you love then IDK..
     
         

  2. #82
    Member TheCandyDemon70's Avatar
    Status
    TheCandyDemon70 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    99
    Location
    ohio
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolster View Post
    After watching the latest episode, first thing that came up my mind is,
    "no wonder Naruto likes Sakura, she's like her mom!"
    u mean his mom
     
         

  3. #83
    Melizzle's Avatar
    Status
    Melizzle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,349
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaoracle View Post
    He was very shocked and said nothing just like when his mother told him the same thing in Anime 246, NOTHING..

    So I am thinking that he accepted what Hinata said cause afterall look at his reaction when he thought she was dead. Naruto was about to go full blown Nine-Tails on everything because of that. He went 5tails ahead he was so pissed and out of control.... If that doesn't show you love then IDK..
    Naruto was happy and embraced his mother. I know it's not the same type of situation but when Hinata said that he just looked at her, and in the anime he groundpalmed his face. I think if it had been any one of his friends he would've transformed. He really values friendship and I think he sees her as a friend. He loves his friends and would die for any of them.
     
         

  4. #84
    Member dhaoracle's Avatar
    Status
    dhaoracle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    666
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Melizzle View Post
    Naruto was happy and embraced his mother. I know it's not the same type of situation but when Hinata said that he just looked at her, and in the anime he groundpalmed his face. I think if it had been any one of his friends he would've transformed. He really values friendship and I think he sees her as a friend. He loves his friends and would die for any of them.
    Like when Orochimaru was talking bout him bout bringing Sasuke back yea he transformaed into the 4 but he went all the way cause Hinata. And we all know how Naruto gets over Sasuke..

    But hey lets just see when the battle is over who is going to be his main squeeze but my money is on Hinata. Sakura would only be tying to bandwagon Naruto because of how powerful and badass Naruto is now..
     
         

  5. #85
    Melizzle's Avatar
    Status
    Melizzle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,349
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaoracle View Post
    Like when Orochimaru was talking bout him bout bringing Sasuke back yea he transformaed into the 4 but he went all the way cause Hinata. And we all know how Naruto gets over Sasuke..

    But hey lets just see when the battle is over who is going to be his main squeeze but my money is on Hinata. Sakura would only be tying to bandwagon Naruto because of how powerful and badass Naruto is now..
    Well I think more was at stake when fighting pain and he went through all that training and still wasnt powerful enough. He was giving up, it wasn't just cos hinata was hurt. It was cos he wasn't saving sasuke or the village.

    also it's an anime and the nice girls who love the protagonist never get chosen.
     
         

  6. #86
    §€X¥╘ΘvéR§ Gary777's Avatar
    Status
    Gary777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,104
    Location
    IN UR heart ♡ InDIa♡
    When the road gets dark and
    you can no longer see let my
    love throw a spark have a
    little faith in me .
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    even minato was goofy like hinata did u notice though he was strong hehe:izuna:
     
         

  7. #87
    xXBlackShikaXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlackShikaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Location
    Classified
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    The byakugan users were the ONLY people who could even see what the hell was going on. Sakura didnt know anything until well after Hinata had went out to help. I dont understand where people get that Sakura just sat there and didnt move while Naruto got killed....SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON AT THAT TIME!

    Also, at least Sakura respects Naruto enough to listen to his wish. He wished to handle the fight alone and no one to interfere. Sakura had confidence in him and him alone that he could take down the enemy (hence she wouldnt have cried out his name). Naruto did have himself in a pickle, but he would have most likely went fox with or without Hinata's suicide mission because Pein would have beat it out of him, everyone knows up until recently Naruto had hardly any control of when the fox overtook him when he was at the point of dying and lastly, without Sakura, Hinata would have def died cuz Tsunade was in a coma. If Hinata and Naruto end up together, its thanks to Sakura.
    ^^This, although I think Hinata does deserve to be with Naruto.

    On a seperate note, I do agree that Sakura has similar traits to Kushina and that the traits of a Parent are most likely influential in a desired Partner.


     
         

  8. #88
    xXBlackShikaXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlackShikaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Location
    Classified
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Melizzle View Post
    Well I think more was at stake when fighting pain and he went through all that training and still wasnt powerful enough. He was giving up, it wasn't just cos hinata was hurt. It was cos he wasn't saving sasuke or the village.

    also it's an anime and the nice girls who love the protagonist never get chosen.
    I disagree... your statement is partially true:

    Chi-Chi + Goku

    Inuyasha + Kagome

    Edward Elrich + Winry =P
     
         

  9. #89
    Senior Member Amantius's Avatar
    Status
    Amantius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,052
    Location
    Flexin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Kushina was too Op to be considered sakura. her personality reminds me of Ino and Hinata in one. Example outburst with her emotions like INO, and quiet and seem like a stalker like Hinata.
     
         

  10. #90
    Member TheOrangeSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheOrangeSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    698
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    Kushina is nothing like sakura....she is more like hinata since kids picked on er as well
    So was sakura, because she had a big fore head
     
         

  11. #91
    Senior Member Killahkels's Avatar
    Status
    Killahkels is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    I am legend
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Sakura was teased as well remember Ino had to take up for her. The only reason Naruto asked his mom how she fell in love with Minato is so he can win Sakura..Hinata already told him she loves him and he still pays her no mind.
     
         

  12. #92
    Member dhaoracle's Avatar
    Status
    dhaoracle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    666
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Melizzle View Post
    Well I think more was at stake when fighting pain and he went through all that training and still wasnt powerful enough. He was giving up, it wasn't just cos hinata was hurt. It was cos he wasn't saving sasuke or the village.

    also it's an anime and the nice girls who love the protagonist never get chosen.
    Cause of training nooooooooooo HE WAS PISSED TO THE MAX... Yes he couldn't do nothing because he was pinned to the ground but he was just utterly super pissed after seeing Hinata hit the ground...

    That is probably the second person to tell Naruto that they love him, Minato being the first. Naruto seemed shocked and accepting of that love and his reaction is solid proof.. He never even act that way over Sasuke..
     
         

  13. #93
    Senior Member Killahkels's Avatar
    Status
    Killahkels is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    I am legend
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    It clear who going to marry who in the series so why do people argue over it
    Sakura/Naruto
    Ino/Sai
    Temari/Shika
    Tenten/Neji
    Hinata/Kiba
    Guy/Lee Jus Kidding
    Shizune/Kakashi yeah they got something going on secretly
    Sasuke will die
     
         

  14. #94
    You-Know-Who Mante's Avatar
    Status
    Mante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,615
    Location
    not here >_>
    This is the status of this
    guy.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Kushina is way different from Sakura o__O
     
         

  15. #95
    Melizzle's Avatar
    Status
    Melizzle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,349
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaoracle View Post
    Cause of training nooooooooooo HE WAS PISSED TO THE MAX... Yes he couldn't do nothing because he was pinned to the ground but he was just utterly super pissed after seeing Hinata hit the ground...

    That is probably the second person to tell Naruto that they love him, Minato being the first. Naruto seemed shocked and accepting of that love and his reaction is solid proof.. He never even act that way over Sasuke..
    Naruto was giving over to the darkness that's how he ended up talking with his dad. There's no way you missed that. The thing with hinata was the straw that broke the camel's back, but it was not solely because he loved her. He sees her as a friend. He loves Sakura, even after she lied to him. He's still trying to win her heart.


    Added this part: Also Naruto was already emotional and angry. He was fighting the man to killed Jiraiya who was basically Naruto's father. I think if anyone was in his heart the most it during the battle was definitely Jman.
     
         
    Last edited by Melizzle; 01-28-2012 at 05:43 AM.

  16. #96
    Member jack532's Avatar
    Status
    jack532 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    142
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    sakura is not like kushina at least on terms of personality Sakura is short tempered with Naruto only and too soft For Sasuke from the day she saw him and she wall also well mannered with other boys like shikamaru and etc. she also lack of confidence which was shown in first part of Naruto while kushina is strong girl she have confidence in herself which she showed first time at konoha school(or whatever) as she said she will be hokage one day and she was short tempered on every one who insulted her she dosen't liked minato for his looks although she judged him on his looks, except one thing (going on looks) Kushina and sakura are not same.....
     
         

  17. #97
    Senior Member Killahkels's Avatar
    Status
    Killahkels is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    I am legend
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by jack532 View Post
    sakura is not like kushina at least on terms of personality Sakura is short tempered with Naruto only and too soft For Sasuke from the day she saw him and she wall also well mannered with other boys like shikamaru and etc. she also lack of confidence which was shown in first part of Naruto while kushina is strong girl she have confidence in herself which she showed first time at konoha school(or whatever) as she said she will be hokage one day and she was short tempered on every one who insulted her she dosen't liked minato for his looks although she judged him on his looks, except one thing (going on looks) Kushina and sakura are not same.....
    They are not identical but they do have a lot of parallels. Sakura has lost her temper with others as well such as Konohamaru, Sai, Ino, Kakashi etc. Also they both have/had a insecurity about their bodies Kushina's being her hair Sakura's being her large forehead. No one in Naruto is idental but sakura share traits with Tsunade, Rin , and Kushina
     
         

  18. #98
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,582
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Uzumaki View Post
    You on dope?
    :D I think he is by reading your comment
     
         

  19. #99
    Member dhaoracle's Avatar
    Status
    dhaoracle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    666
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    Quote Originally Posted by Killahkels View Post
    They are not identical but they do have a lot of parallels. Sakura has lost her temper with others as well such as Konohamaru, Sai, Ino, Kakashi etc. Also they both have/had a insecurity about their bodies Kushina's being her hair Sakura's being her large forehead. No one in Naruto is idental but sakura share traits with Tsunade, Rin , and Kushina
    You are absolutely right. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are just a newer verison of the Legendary Sennin Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Everyone followed the same storyline with Naruto becoming a Sage, Sasuke becoming the enemy of Konoha, and Sakura becoming a Medical-Nin..

    Only thing though just like thte Legendary Sannin Jiraiya always was flocking too Tsunade (who I may remind everyone acts just like Tsunade not Kushina) and never got it and was always shut down. Also I don't think that Tsunade was in love with Orochimaru like Sakura is with Sasuke but hey some things change but not all of it has.

    They all shared the same life path. Naruto and Jiraiya are/was trying to saved their friend Sasuke and Orochimaru. Naruto/Jiraiya were madly in love and always flirting with Sakura/Tsunade but always ended up with a fist in their faces.

    I just think that Naruto and Sakura are and will stay really good friends like how Jiraiya and Tsunade has ended up..
     
         

  20. #100
    Member chilidogbizkut's Avatar
    Status
    chilidogbizkut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    37
    Location
    White Sands Missile Range
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura = Kushina

    I'm so glad all these idiots don't write the manga... ◔_◔
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •