Status
    Oct 2011
    Planet Boobie, currently: 10000000 hot chicks and 1 male(me)
    This user has no status.

Fire Training with Jacob Moore

*Sits on a rock and waits for Jacob Moore Sempai*

Bio in sign

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Fire Training with Jacob Moore

Yesh yesh, tell me everything you know about the fire element

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products. In other words, I think of fire as extremely hot energy. The flames are visible, and there exists certain different colours of fire, well known is the common Yellow/orange, and the ''blue'' (who has the most heat temperature) and the ''red'' (who has the least temperature, basically cold fire). Fire needs a fuel, oxygen, and an ignition source to burn, and can be extinguished by pouring water over it, or removing any of the components; namely fuel and oxygen and heat.

- In the Ninja World, Fire is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations; the others being Lighting, Earth. Water and wind. Out of the five elements, Fire is the most offensive element.Ninjas who uses the fire element performes it by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth and It is commonly affiliated with the Tiger hand seal, and most fire techniques have this hand seal.There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder and explosive tags.

The fire chakra nature is common among shinobi of Konohagakure in the Land of Fire with the Uchiha clan holding a natural affinity for it.

- Fire is weak to water because water extinguishes fire. It cools down the fire and renders it ineffective. A strong enough Fire technique is able to evaporate the water though.

- Fire is strong against Wind as wind would serve a powerup for the fire. The fire will get stronger when combined with wind.

It is a component of Lava Release and Boil Release. Scorch Release also seems to be affiliated with the Fire element although this has yet to be comfirmed.

- Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, Jiraiya, Hizuren, Asuma, Madara are all proficient Fire Release users. (Might have forgot someone :D)

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kianto View Post
    Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products. In other words, I think of fire as extremely hot energy. The flames are visible, and there exists certain different colours of fire, well known is the common Yellow/orange, and the ''blue'' (who has the most heat temperature) and the ''red'' (who has the least temperature, basically cold fire). Fire needs a fuel, oxygen, and an ignition source to burn, and can be extinguished by pouring water over it, or removing any of the components; namely fuel and oxygen and heat.

- In the Ninja World, Fire is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations; the others being Lighting, Earth. Water and wind. Out of the five elements, Fire is the most offensive element.Ninjas who uses the fire element performes it by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth and It is commonly affiliated with the Tiger hand seal, and most fire techniques have this hand seal.There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder and explosive tags.

The fire chakra nature is common among shinobi of Konohagakure in the Land of Fire with the Uchiha clan holding a natural affinity for it.

- Fire is weak to water because water extinguishes fire. It cools down the fire and renders it ineffective. A strong enough Fire technique is able to evaporate the water though.

- Fire is strong against Wind as wind would serve a powerup for the fire. The fire will get stronger when combined with wind.

It is a component of Lava Release and Boil Release. Scorch Release also seems to be affiliated with the Fire element although this has yet to be comfirmed.

- Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke, Jiraiya, Hizuren, Asuma, Madara are all proficient Fire Release users. (Might have forgot someone :D)
    Aye, excellent

Fire is very powerful. Without a tamer, fire will run wild ravaging everything it come into contact with eventually. If you are to timid, you cannot properly manipulate the flame and it will either go out, or you will be unable to properly control it. If you are to reckless, the fire will run wild despite your bet abilities to stop it. You must be calm collected, and always in control when dealing with this element.

Now that you've covered everything, I suppose we'll just go straight to Nature Transformation. Sit down on the ground in the beaming sun and focus on everything you just told me about fire. Try to materialize a small fireball in your hands, and bring it over to me to see what it looks like.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Yes Sempai!

The sun is really hot today huh?

*Sits down*

*i take a deep breath and try to clear my mind*

*i stretch out my hands* a small heat of fire arrives but not big enough to be a fire ball*

*i fall down*

damn this is hard... let me try again sempai.

*I take another deep breath, i feel the sun burn through my skin... i clear my mind again and i only focus on the heat coming from my hands*

Last edited by Kianto; 01-31-2012 at 03:29 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

As i have meditated for more then 13 hours... despite many failures... i manage to atleast make a fireball

*Rises up, stretchs out my hand and creates a fireball*

*goes over to sempai*

The fireball looks like a ball covered with orange/red flames and on the bottom of the fireball, it looks a little bit blue/yellow coloured

Status
    This user has no status.

As i have meditated for more then 13 hours... despite many failures... i manage to atleast make a fireball

*Rises up, stretchs out my hand and creates a fireball*

*goes over to sempai*

The fireball looks like a ball covered with orange/red flames and on the bottom of the fireball, it looks a little bit blue/yellow coloured

Do it once more, except with more detail.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Sorry i was gone for a time... but now im back!

here i go.

*sweating... the sweat just keep coming*

*focused dont lose it....*

*stretch out my arms*

*calmly open both of my palms*

*close my eyes...*

*sits down*

*the will of fire...*

*Creates a fire ball medium sized*

Pretty easy senpai... !

description: A fireball is a somewhat spherical mass of fire, it looks orange :o..

Status
    This user has no status.

Your not really understanding what I mean by "More detail"

I mean I want you to emphasize your methods of concentration, and how you actually physically mold the chakra, since this is the first step, we must establish base knowledge, understanding, and control over the powerful fire element.

So basically explain how you go about creating the fireball (Heating up the temperature of your chakra) and your methods of concentration (I remember that fire is a hot, dangerous, etc element using this as my base for focus, blah blah blah)

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Alrighty then!

*sits down*

As i know that fire is a dangerous element, any mistake and it could lead burning up myself. as my senpai told me .. Without a tamer, fire will run wild ravaging everything it come into contact with eventually. If you are to timid, you cannot properly manipulate the flame and it will either go out, or you will be unable to properly control it. If you are to reckless, the fire will run wild despite your bet abilities to stop it. You must be calm collected, and always in control when dealing with this element.

i need to stay calm first.. and learn how to preform ''Fire'',

*think*

*Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products in other words.. I seefire as a extremely hot energy.*

* Fire needs a fuel, oxygen, and an ignition source to burn*

*I rise up and take a long walk to a place filled with air (oxygen)

*For a long time.. i have praticed to have ''chakra control'' meaning that i have trained to be able to sufficiently control and conserve it and "mould" and "manipulate" it to its fullest extent.

Fire represents the energetic, forceful, moving things in the world. Animals, particularly predators, capable of movement and full of forceful energy, are primary examples of Fire objects. Bodily, Fire represents our metabolism and body heat, and in the mental and emotional realms, it represents drive and passion. Fire can be associated with motivation, desire, intention, and an outgoing spirit. Besides the obvious examples of heat and flame, lightning can also be thought of as an extension of Fire.

*I meditate*

*Ninjas who uses the fire element performes it by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth and It is commonly affiliated with the Tiger hand seal, and most fire techniques have this hand seal.*

Here i go..

* moulding superheated Chakra inside my stomach*

*feels hot...*

*Preforms Tiger Seal*

Fire ball Jutsu!

*creates a tiny ball of flame*

*I look close*

It looks like the inner core of the fire ball is yellow and its surrounded with orange flames.

Status
    This user has no status.

Alrighty then!

*sits down*

As i know that fire is a dangerous element, any mistake and it could lead burning up myself. as my senpai told me .. Without a tamer, fire will run wild ravaging everything it come into contact with eventually. If you are to timid, you cannot properly manipulate the flame and it will either go out, or you will be unable to properly control it. If you are to reckless, the fire will run wild despite your bet abilities to stop it. You must be calm collected, and always in control when dealing with this element.

i need to stay calm first.. and learn how to preform ''Fire'',

*think*

*Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products in other words.. I seefire as a extremely hot energy.*

* Fire needs a fuel, oxygen, and an ignition source to burn*

*I rise up and take a long walk to a place filled with air (oxygen)

*For a long time.. i have praticed to have ''chakra control'' meaning that i have trained to be able to sufficiently control and conserve it and "mould" and "manipulate" it to its fullest extent.

Fire represents the energetic, forceful, moving things in the world. Animals, particularly predators, capable of movement and full of forceful energy, are primary examples of Fire objects. Bodily, Fire represents our metabolism and body heat, and in the mental and emotional realms, it represents drive and passion. Fire can be associated with motivation, desire, intention, and an outgoing spirit. Besides the obvious examples of heat and flame, lightning can also be thought of as an extension of Fire.

*I meditate*

*Ninjas who uses the fire element performes it by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth and It is commonly affiliated with the Tiger hand seal, and most fire techniques have this hand seal.*

Here i go..

* moulding superheated Chakra inside my stomach*

*feels hot...*

*Preforms Tiger Seal*

Fire ball Jutsu!

*creates a tiny ball of flame*

*I look close*

It looks like the inner core of the fire ball is yellow and its surrounded with orange flames.
    ._. I shouldn't be surprised, when I ask for more detail, what people give me is complete literal and scientific facts, meanwhile I already know what fire is. I want to know your methods of concentration, how you mold the chakra (Since this is your first jutsu) The performing of handseals (If necessary) and the expulsion of chakra (Igniting the fire externally in most cases).

Something like below, except it does not need to be so long:

*Focuses Suiton chakra into my hand and extends it into a blade-like form. I hold the sword above my head, focusing a lot of chakra into it as I bring it down on the water in front of your clone, causing a giant splash that shoots your clone into the air. As the water is still in the air, I put my hand into it and focus Suiton chakra throughout it, forming five water sharks within it that I propel from the water as it falls. As your clone begins to fall, one shark hits your clone upwards once more as the others go underwater. The one that hit your clone goes under the water as another shark jumps up to hit your clone up again and away and this continues with the sharks two more times, hitting your clone across body of water while keeping your clone in mid-air. One shark then comes at you from directly below your clone, swallowing it. I then focus the Suiton chakra inside of it inward, holding it in mid-air and causing pressure to build on the inside. I continue to focus the pressure as hard as I can until it becomes to great and makes something similar to an explosion of water, sending your clone far into the sky. As your clone falls back to earth and nears the surface of the other sharks jump at him from four directions and simultaneously bite him and begin dragging him down to the bottom of the water before I apply the same type of pressure to the water to all four sharks, causing them to explode and severely damage your clone.*

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

haha the text is a little complicated... going for a easy one cuz we haven't even started with any fire jutsu yet t.t

I walk over to the tree sit down and make a tiger sign and start meditating
    I let my chakra flow throughout my hole body

*i start Focusing on the warmth in my Body i start focusing ón my chakra running through my Body i focus ón the heat of fire and the flow of water to resemble my chakra flow*

*i start molding my chakra in my stomach i and i start concentrating on the heat of my blood and the warmth of fire*

Ok then I make a tiger seal and start to mold the chakra and heat and gather air in my lungs I then start to concentarte and mold my chalra deeply and then spew out a middle-sized fire ball.

Status
    This user has no status.

haha the text is a little complicated... going for a easy one cuz we haven't even started with any fire jutsu yet t.t

I walk over to the tree sit down and make a tiger sign and start meditating
    I let my chakra flow throughout my hole body

*i start Focusing on the warmth in my Body i start focusing ón my chakra running through my Body i focus ón the heat of fire and the flow of water to resemble my chakra flow*

*i start molding my chakra in my stomach i and i start concentrating on the heat of my blood and the warmth of fire*

Ok then I make a tiger seal and start to mold the chakra and heat and gather air in my lungs I then start to concentarte and mold my chalra deeply and then spew out a middle-sized fire ball.
    Alright, you just learned your first jutsu.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Release: Small fire
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.
    Now onto the next one; This one is a bit more complicated, but you should be able to do it no problem. Instead of spewing a single fireball, I want you to spew several, releasing a small barrage of fireballs at this conveniently placed training dummy. You can release them from your mouth, or from your hands, whichever suits you better.

*Points at the dummy*

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.