Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    Dark blue represents

    Energy: Inner strength, intuition, positive outlook, deep calm and serenity
    Planet: Saturn-honor this planet on Saturdays
    6th Chakra: Ajna-located between the eyebrows (third eye)
    Feng Shui Element: Water

    Dark Blue carries the blue symbolism of importance, confidence, power, and authority. Darker shades of blue are associated with intelligence, stability, unity, and conservatism.

    So Kishi is indirectly mentioning that kakashi having a very great role to play in future so cheer up guys kakashi is going to rock
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    Could you post the interview or at least the link to it please?

    Thanks.
     
         

  3. #3
    WHITE LIONS: KING OF KING rahul's Avatar
    Status
    rahul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Itachi 09 View Post
    Could you post the interview or at least the link to it please?

    Thanks.
    u can watch kishi intrview

    An interview with Kishi was made at Jump Festa 2008, and this information seemed interesting.

    1. Is Jiraiya dead?
    Kishi : He lives..............................in your heart.
    Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore.

    2. What's gonna happen next year?
    Kishi : Started with Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    I'm gonna write about mainly Sasuke next year. And Kakashi and Sakura, after that. Especially Kakashi. I can't tell yet but a huge event will happen to him.

    3. What kind of way of ending do you do with Sasuke vs Itachi battle?
    Kishi : I can't tell. But I have kept this waiting to manga readers for a long time. So I'll have to make everyone gets content with it.

    4. Describe the color of Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    Kishi : Glossy-Black

    5. Describe the color of Kakashi story which you just mentioned about.
    Kishi : Dark Blue

    6. You said you're gonna write about Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. What about Naruto?
    Kishi : Naruto has to wait.

    7. Are you gonna write the battle of each member of Hebi?
    Kishi : Actually I didn't want to. But Shueisha ordered me to do with something about them.

    So 2008 will be mainly about Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. o_O I guess this proves that Kishi no longer likes Naruto. I wonder why he didn't mention anything about Akatsuki. >.> Also, he kind of made it obvious who's gonna win in Itachi vs Sasuke. Another interesting note: growing up. Sakura is going to grow up? Sounds like Tsunade will bite the big one. Shikamaru grew up from Asuma's death, Naruto will soon grow up from Jiraiya's death. I think what Anbu-Kakashi said was true now, Naruto will train for quite a while at the frog place where Jiraiya trained. And it said Lee doesn't need any growing up lol. I guess this means Lee will continue to be a loser, since Gai won't be going any where. Your thoughts?
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Iqus's Avatar
    Status
    Iqus is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are you here? I'm long
    gone
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    a thread with useful information:D
     
         

  5. #5
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    1,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    Dark blue represents

    Energy: Inner strength, intuition, positive outlook, deep calm and serenity
    Planet: Saturn-honor this planet on Saturdays
    6th Chakra: Ajna-located between the eyebrows (third eye)
    Feng Shui Element: Water

    Dark Blue carries the blue symbolism of importance, confidence, power, and authority. Darker shades of blue are associated with intelligence, stability, unity, and conservatism.

    So Kishi is indirectly mentioning that kakashi having a very great role to play in future so cheer up guys kakashi is going to rock
    that's nice to hear, besides, i really dont think kakashi would die...asuma died because he was pretty useless with the knife thing, its better to watch neji and shika doing that combo...or maybe shika and naruto's sage clones combo hehehe...
     
         

  6. #6
    Hunter of sasuke OmegaVegeta2000's Avatar
    Status
    OmegaVegeta2000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Missing nin
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    old interview but usefull thanks......
     
         

  7. #7
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    probably a fake one
     
         

  8. #8
    ANBU BLACK OPS Cash's Avatar
    Status
    Cash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    Dark blue represents

    6th Chakra: Ajna-located between the eyebrows (third eye)

    So Kishi is indirectly mentioning that kakashi having a very great role to play in future so cheer up guys kakashi is going to rock
    Not bad. Good theory. But here is a pic of someone with a real third eye Top picture... inbetween the two guys... you see his head, with the 3rd eye

     
         

  9. #9
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    I have already predicted kakashi will become the 6th hokage in my theory on kishi's hokage selection
     
         

  10. #10
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6thKage View Post
    probably a fake one
    this one's really not fake =\
     
         

  11. #11
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    this one's really not fake =\
    probably, but could be anyway
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: In kishi Interview he mentiond Kakashi story as dark blue what does it means?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahul View Post
    u can watch kishi intrview

    An interview with Kishi was made at Jump Festa 2008, and this information seemed interesting.

    1. Is Jiraiya dead?
    Kishi : He lives..............................in your heart.
    Naruto has to be grown up. Shikamaru also needed to be grown up. And Sakura will have to be grown up, too. Lee? Lee doesn't need to be grown up anymore.

    2. What's gonna happen next year?
    Kishi : Started with Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    I'm gonna write about mainly Sasuke next year. And Kakashi and Sakura, after that. Especially Kakashi. I can't tell yet but a huge event will happen to him.

    3. What kind of way of ending do you do with Sasuke vs Itachi battle?
    Kishi : I can't tell. But I have kept this waiting to manga readers for a long time. So I'll have to make everyone gets content with it.

    4. Describe the color of Sasuke vs Itachi battle.
    Kishi : Glossy-Black

    5. Describe the color of Kakashi story which you just mentioned about.
    Kishi : Dark Blue

    6. You said you're gonna write about Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. What about Naruto?
    Kishi : Naruto has to wait.

    7. Are you gonna write the battle of each member of Hebi?
    Kishi : Actually I didn't want to. But Shueisha ordered me to do with something about them.

    So 2008 will be mainly about Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. o_O I guess this proves that Kishi no longer likes Naruto. I wonder why he didn't mention anything about Akatsuki. >.> Also, he kind of made it obvious who's gonna win in Itachi vs Sasuke. Another interesting note: growing up. Sakura is going to grow up? Sounds like Tsunade will bite the big one. Shikamaru grew up from Asuma's death, Naruto will soon grow up from Jiraiya's death. I think what Anbu-Kakashi said was true now, Naruto will train for quite a while at the frog place where Jiraiya trained. And it said Lee doesn't need any growing up lol. I guess this means Lee will continue to be a loser, since Gai won't be going any where. Your thoughts?
    Thanks.
    I had read this interview before and had never really given the time to think about the color thing.
    As for Tsunade biting the dust, from this interview it seems obvious.
    About this year being about Sasuke mostly...sucks big time.
    I guess Naruto manga will go on for another 3 years or at least until it is not profitable anymore.

    Peace.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •