View Poll Results: Rate This Week Chapter

Voters
846. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    8 0.95%
  • **

    6 0.71%
  • ***

    39 4.61%
  • ****

    129 15.25%
  • *****

    664 78.49%
Page 20 of 25 « First ... 10161718192021222324 ... Last»
Results 381 to 400 of 496
  1. #381
    Member
    Status
    Pube is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    120
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamSenju View Post

    :flaw: DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT.....CAN YOU NOT READ I SAID THE 1 TAIL HOST IS STILL ALIVE IDIOT! AND IF HIS HOST IS STILL ALIVE ( EX-HOST FOR THE DUMB A$$E$) OBVIOUSLY HE WOULDNT BE FIGHTING ALONG SIDE THE OTHER JIN. WHO STILL HAVE THE BODY OF THEIR HOST!!!! so you could have saved your reply
    Yeah man duhh
     
         

  2. #382
    Member TeamSenju's Avatar
    Status
    TeamSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    177
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleSan View Post
    So where is the one tails cause i only count 8 on the battlefield
    Bro its in the Gedo........come on common sense
     
         

  3. #383
    Academy Student Shotoetoe's Avatar
    Status
    Shotoetoe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    huh interesting...

    Obviously their energy was pulled back by Tobi, but as we've learned from Naruto's battle with Kurama, chakra and spirit are 2 seperate things.
    I think that Naruto now houses 7 of the 9 beasts, even though he doesn't have their chakra.

    Then again it's only natural. He already showed to be as powerful as 6 of them together against him, storywise he doesn't need more power. On top of that Tobi still needs a weapon to keep spreading doom around, otherwise we'd be at the end of our story.

    I believe the words of the sage meant just this. Different formes, knowing what true power is. Clearly he didn't mean their chakra when he said power. I believe he means knowledge, and more corny "friendship".

    So Naruto will become the SO6P's reincarnation, but will not house the 10 tails in the way the old sage did. I still think the 10 tails truly was an evil abomination. And I still wouldn't be surprised to see Tobi being the spirit of the 10 tails. The sage probably split his chakra in 9 parts and gave each part a spirit of it's own. That's why they're babies...

    On a sidenote, what happened to the shukaku? He's strangely absent....
     
         
    Last edited by Shotoetoe; 02-03-2012 at 07:49 AM.

  4. #384
    Meiton Release Master... MangekyouJ's Avatar
    Status
    MangekyouJ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Location
    Your sisters room...
    Waiting for greatest to be at
    it's peak
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleSan View Post
    So where is the one tails cause i only count 8 on the battlefield
    The One tailed beast, Shukaku, is still inside the Medo statue for all we know....remember, in order to recreate the 10 tailed beast, a unity of all 9 must be made....so in all, he has all of them except the 8 tails. Ithink it was Tobi that captured one of the Silver and Gold brothers who went kyuubi mode and took his chakra which was the kyuubis'...


    Quote Originally Posted by blazer888 View Post
    hi guys, sorry for the stupid question but I'm really confused on how Bijuu mode is even possible after Naruto had taken Kuruma's chakra after the tug of war match that they had. Im really confused so any explanations would be so helpful.
    Remember after the first tug of war match....Naruto did take his chakra, but he was so powerful, he began to make another TBB.....proving that Nine Tails was holding back the entire time....
     
         

  5. #385
    Meiton Release Master... MangekyouJ's Avatar
    Status
    MangekyouJ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Location
    Your sisters room...
    Waiting for greatest to be at
    it's peak
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotoetoe View Post
    huh interesting...

    Obviously their energy was pulled back by Tobi, but as we've learned from Naruto's battle with Kurama, chakra and spirit are 2 seperate things.
    I think that Naruto now houses 7 of the 9 beasts, even though he doesn't have their chakra.

    Then again it's only natural. He already showed to be as powerful as 6 of them together against him, storywise he doesn't need more power. On top of that Tobi still needs a weapon to keep spreading doom around, otherwise we'd be at the end of our story.

    I believe the words of the sage meant just this. Different formes, knowing what true power is. Clearly he didn't mean their chakra when he said power. I believe he means knowledge, and more corny "friendship".

    So Naruto will become the SO6P's reincarnation, but will not house the 10 tails in the way the old sage did. I still think the 10 tails truly was an evil abomination. And I still wouldn't be surprised to see Tobi being the spirit of the 10 tails. The sage probably split his chakra in 9 parts and gave each part a spirit of it's own. That's why they're babies...

    On a sidenote, what happened to the shukaku? He's strangely absent....
    Shukaku is presently still in the Gedo statue.....that's the last place we've all seened it and it doesn't have a host now. Chiyo sacrificed her life so that Gaara could live, that's why he's alive today...he was dead when they took Shukaku from him....but he's alive and well and fighting with the other 4 Kages...
     
         

  6. #386
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kingofsharingan View Post
    Tobi doesn't have the jinchuriki of the the One tailed. All the other jinchuriki were deceased, but Gaara, Bee, and Naruto are living.
    The Shukaku was pulled from Garaa, killing him. Granny Chiyo sacrificed herself to bring him back life using a technique she developed specifically to bring back his parents.

    Tobi still has the Shukaku, probably sealed inside the statue (since it's jinchuriki is still alive). It's probably a lot easier to use the Rinnegan to control jinchuriki who are dead than it is to control the actual beasts.

    wzup peeps,

    y are there two naruto's in naruto+kurama mode. i dont see that with the other bijuus.
    Today 02:24 AM
    One of them was a clone in sage mode so he could detect the chakara receivers. He can't exactly go into sage mode + KM at the same time. One of the things Naruto is showing great skill at, is using clones in unique ways to multi task.

    ok so heres what I think . Tobi is not the so6p thats ridiculus hes old and he would have never broken the 10 tails up an want to get them back all he wanted was peace. madara is oviously dead because he came back to life from the resurection jutsu. That leaves only 2 sharigan users. Tobi is OBITO thats the only resonable answer remeber his left eye kakashi has it thats why when he had his first mask he only had one sharigan and it was his right the same as tobi. Also there is another sharigan user but it is highly unlikely that is Shisui some of you know him some may not but he is tge only other who had an original sharigan these are my two choices
    OBITO was a kid the same time that Kakashi was a kid. At that time, his teacher was Minato, who had not yet become the 4th hokage. At the time Tobi showed up to take the Kyuubi, he was easily as old or older than Minato, while Kakashi (same age as Obito) was still much younger. Not to mention Obito is dead.

    Tobi cannot be Obito. Tobi cannot be Shisui, Shisui is also dead. Both Obito and Shisui are shown to be dead by the story line, by multiple people. On top of that, it shows you exactly how they died.

    Izuna, on the other hand, was never shown to be dead, and it was never shown how he died. The only reason why we think he is dead is because Tobi said he was dead. Not because we know that for a fact. Out of all the ninja who have Sharingan that could have developed into Rinnegan, the only ones that could possibly do it are Madara/Izuna, or Itachi/Sasuke. Remember, you have to have Eternal Mangekyo to get to Rinnegan, and you have to have a brother with Mangekyo to get to Eternal mangekyo.

    Not Obita, not Shisui, not Kagami, or any of the other filler Uchiha characters had a brother who's eyes they could take to attain eternal mangekyo sharingan, that could then develop into Rinnegan.

    Right now, the only possible person who could be Tobi, is Izuna. If Izuna was willing to give Madara his eyes, it stands to reason that he was also willing to give him his body, allowing Madara to experiment with and culture Hashirama's DNA. It also stands to reason that even if Izuna really did die, because Madara awakened the Rinnegan, he could bring him back to life.
     
         

  7. #387
    Member melvin008's Avatar
    Status
    melvin008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    59
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    i wonder why you guys think like this how can you say sasuke is about to get his ass whooped by naruto, if naruto gets the whole power of the ten tails , so what if he does remember the so6p was human and he still had the capacity and power to face the ten tails not only to stand up to the ten but to imprison it within himself. and he had a rinigan dojustu to do that and from what we've read the next and final stage of development of the sharingan is the rininga from ems which sasuke now possess, being a genius he,s bound to unlock the key like ucchiha madara did. And the he would be at a greater advantage than naruto......... I'm not a sasuke fan though but you got to think it through before making any proclamation.
     
         

  8. #388
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lowestcomdenom View Post
    This is very close to my thoughts as well. Narutoverse is stuck in a time loop, hence the prophecy. So6P isn't telling the future he is talking about his own past. He is Naruto as is Tobi's consciousness. If you study buddhism you will learn that through the process of rebirth there is potential for different aspects of mind, soul to manifest separately (nice way to explain the population increase as there are more people alive today than ever before, but I digress). In the case of Naruto we know that he recently grappled with his darker half and chose to forgive. The darker half that wanted to become powerful and punish those that would tortured. Sound familiar. Naruto put this cycle in motion by making the wrong choice, hence creating the temporal loop. Think about Tobi for a second. He didn't grab Naruto at the Inn during the Kage meeting when it was just Kakashi and Yamato. He couldn't grab him then because Naruto had to proceed with the timeline. If he tried to take him then he would be annhilating himself. He has the same ability to change people like Naruto. He has Chakra chains like an Uzimaki. So, is Naruto So6P? Yes. Is Tobi So6P? Yes. Well,,,, yes & no. Yes in the sense that the he is a darker part of Naruto but a part that him left prior to becoming full So6P.
    I like this theory :-)
     
         

  9. #389
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shotoetoe View Post
    huh interesting...

    Obviously their energy was pulled back by Tobi, but as we've learned from Naruto's battle with Kurama, chakra and spirit are 2 seperate things.
    I think that Naruto now houses 7 of the 9 beasts, even though he doesn't have their chakra.

    Then again it's only natural. He already showed to be as powerful as 6 of them together against him, storywise he doesn't need more power. On top of that Tobi still needs a weapon to keep spreading doom around, otherwise we'd be at the end of our story.

    I believe the words of the sage meant just this. Different formes, knowing what true power is. Clearly he didn't mean their chakra when he said power. I believe he means knowledge, and more corny "friendship".

    So Naruto will become the SO6P's reincarnation, but will not house the 10 tails in the way the old sage did. I still think the 10 tails truly was an evil abomination. And I still wouldn't be surprised to see Tobi being the spirit of the 10 tails. The sage probably split his chakra in 9 parts and gave each part a spirit of it's own. That's why they're babies...

    On a sidenote, what happened to the shukaku? He's strangely absent....
    I like where your going with this theory... I also posted a similar theory about Tobi and Black Zestu being connected to the 10 tails. Logic!!!
     
         

  10. #390
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    I notice that this manga is really about starting over, and rewriting history. The SO6P's clearly walked the wrong path. Meaning he was a good guy but he made the wrong decisions but with good intent. Hes clearly the reason the Narutoverse is how it is. Starting from the ninja system, his sons, and the bijuus becoming so full of hate. I think the SO6P's forseen all this and he planned to be reborn/reincarnated to right his wrongs. The SO6P's name was Naruto and he is Naruto theres no doubt about it to me. Logic!!! Is The Signature
     
         

  11. #391
    The Legendary C WET C WET's Avatar
    Status
    C WET is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,241
    Location
    My Fortress of Solitude...
    try and knock me down but i'm
    still standing, try and knock
    me down but i'm still here,
    you may fade away but i won't
    disapear and i'm not going
    anywhere.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    I notice that this manga is really about starting over, and rewriting history. The SO6P's clearly walked the wrong path. Meaning he was a good guy but he made the wrong decisions but with good intent. Hes clearly the reason the Narutoverse is how it is. Starting from the ninja system, his sons, and the bijuus becoming so full of hate. I think the SO6P's forseen all this and he planned to be reborn/reincarnated to right his wrongs. The SO6P's name was Naruto and he is Naruto theres no doubt about it to me. Logic!!! Is The Signature
    i agree...
     
         

  12. #392
    Academy Student
    Status
    mikodono is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    I notice that this manga is really about starting over, and rewriting history. The SO6P's clearly walked the wrong path. Meaning he was a good guy but he made the wrong decisions but with good intent. Hes clearly the reason the Narutoverse is how it is. Starting from the ninja system, his sons, and the bijuus becoming so full of hate. I think the SO6P's forseen all this and he planned to be reborn/reincarnated to right his wrongs. The SO6P's name was Naruto and he is Naruto theres no doubt about it to me. Logic!!! Is The Signature

    and you know, to whom the kyubi talked to in the manga chapter 572? " IT'S BEEN TOO LONG...OLD MAN!".

    Nope you wrong, the answer is to the Reincarnated Sage of The Six Path aka Naruto :D



    His mission from the beginning is to fix all the system that he (Sage of the six path) made, thats why he always have an answer to the problem regarding the complicated war problem and hatred in the Ninja World.
     
         
    Last edited by mikodono; 02-03-2012 at 07:00 PM.

  13. #393
    Member Ravone91's Avatar
    Status
    Ravone91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    113
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    So Naruto is the So6P Reincarnation. That was quite obvious. Now only thing I wish to know is what exactly is going on with The Kages vs Madara fight. It's literally been months since we last read about that. But I guess it will all come in due time, never rush Kishi, never ruch greatness.
     
         

  14. #394
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    I don't wanna make a thread but I have an idea who Tobi is. He's not Orbito cause he's old. His fight with Karin expresses this when he calls her child and the rinkels. He's not Madara's brother because he has no eyes and he's dead.

    I was thinking Tobi knows the leaf village's secrets and he knows the real Madara. The only old person it could be is Uchiha Kagami. He's a Uchiha that could have trained under the real Madara and he would have also been an elder. Much is unknown about him except he was in the 2nd hokage's squad. Tobi has a mask because he's someone we all know or saw but didn't really pay attention to. Tobi can't be the SO6P or the sages elder son because they already possess the rinnegan.

    Kagami could have helped Madara and being by Madara's side learned his secrets. He is also in possession of Madara's things like his fan. Tobi has to have been someone who knew the real Madara or was a student of the real Madara because even Madara knows who Tobi is.
     
         

  15. #395
    逆説 Gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Gyakusetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,588
    Location
    The spaces between the places.
    Reluctantly Approved by NB
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I don't wanna make a thread but I have an idea who Tobi is. He's not Orbito cause he's old. His fight with Karin expresses this when he calls her child and the rinkels. He's not Madara's brother because he has no eyes and he's dead.

    I was thinking Tobi knows the leaf village's secrets and he knows the real Madara. The only old person it could be is Uchiha Kagami. He's a Uchiha that could have trained under the real Madara and he would have also been an elder. Much is unknown about him except he was in the 2nd hokage's squad. Tobi has a mask because he's someone we all know or saw but didn't really pay attention to. Tobi can't be the SO6P or the sages elder son because they already possess the rinnegan.

    Kagami could have helped Madara and being by Madara's side learned his secrets. He is also in possession of Madara's things like his fan. Tobi has to have been someone who knew the real Madara or was a student of the real Madara because even Madara knows who Tobi is.
    Perhaps, or perhaps it's Izuna but consider that it's more than a single consciousness. Jinchuriki's host more than a single consciousness. Hint, hint.
     
         

  16. #396
    Academy Student The King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    The King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6
    Location
    moms house
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    great chapter kinda confused though
     
         

  17. #397
    Academy Student usuratonkachi17's Avatar
    Status
    usuratonkachi17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    omg....baby Kurama! too freaking cute. all the baby tailed beasts, i would totally be their friends too.
     
         

  18. #398
    Death is only the Begining sachibi's Avatar
    Status
    sachibi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    55
    Location
    in limbo
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    I wonder if Naruto would be able to summon the Bijjus out of the Guedo Mazou now that he knows their names.and i all ways wondered how Tobi could find people any where any time but i didn't know that Zetsu is the key Saskue wondered the same thing but i'm sure he must have figure it out .Traveling through space is pointless if u don't know where to go and Zetsu being the best sensory type i have ever seen or as he puts it "i am the earth" that rat bastard Tobi used him to find any one he need to find and teleport his ass there or even better Tobi has some of that Zetsu in him and uses it like the Riningan chakra rods.but to those who think beating Saskue will be an easy task it most certainly will not, Kuubi himself said his chakra is more ominous than Madara and the Kuubi has a hateful respect for Madara and at that time Saskue didn't even have the M.Sharingan. he was genius enough to beat a literal hand full of Izanagi ready Sharingan and he himself has a wicked body flicker since he was young fighting Haku in the crystal ice mirrors.I saw some post that he might be able to slow down time with his new eyes,i thought i saw something like that in the anime when Danzou had him bound and was about to stab him with his own sword but then it also looked like Tobi was gonna absorb him or maybe the animators purposely slowed down time to emphasize the split second he broke the binding spell.either way it will NOT be a piece of cake and and Saskue will not be leaving with ass in hand.But if there is an ass to kick it will be done in the next chapter.
     
         

  19. #399
    Hinata's secret lover Kayloblaze's Avatar
    Status
    Kayloblaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    297
    Location
    Everywhere
    Having a threeway with Hinata
    and Ino
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    if naruto gets all the tailed beasts susuke shouldn't even try.
     
         

  20. #400
    Credo Schadenfreude Skye Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Skye Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,073
    Location
    Myobokuzan Mountain
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Awesome Chapter as usual... Cant wait till naruto shows off THIS power!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •