View Poll Results: Rate This Week Chapter

Voters
846. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    8 0.95%
  • **

    6 0.71%
  • ***

    39 4.61%
  • ****

    129 15.25%
  • *****

    664 78.49%
Page 20 of 20 « First ... 101617181920
Results 476 to 496 of 496
  1. #476
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    This weeks manga would be great provided kishi sticks to Naruto battle and not some kage battle or any other battles still going on. Also there was a toad that Naruto summoned earlier hope it get some screen time too.
    Tobi is going to be surprised when he finds out something that the bijus had was passed on to Naruto and that his knowledge of bijus were limited cos he known he would be exposing then like he doing now.
    I also wonder what Naruto is going to do with the dead kind body especially when they all have a pair of sharingan & renningan each. Maybe
     
         

  2. #477
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 99minutes View Post
    Good point, +rep.
    And yeah, he does have some plan of his own. He made it clear a while back when he said "I will learn the Sage's secrets".

    Only time will tell what sneaky goals he has in his slithery mind D:
    After some thought, I realized that the reason why Orochimaru was after the Sharingan, was to use it to read the Uchiha plates. Now, Kabuto might be after the same thing.
     
         

  3. #478
    Naruhina Clan Member troyg39's Avatar
    Status
    troyg39 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Your Computer Screen, USA
    Posts
    2,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    I wonder if Naruto is going to get the 8tails from Bee too. Maybe Bee is going to die or something
     
         

  4. #479
    Sage of Wisdom Sage of 6 Paths of Peace's Avatar
    Status
    Sage of 6 Paths of Peace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Massachuesetts
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    After some thought, I realized that the reason why Orochimaru was after the Sharingan, was to use it to read the Uchiha plates. Now, Kabuto might be after the same thing.
    I don't think that's the case because in a previous chapter when Madara was first resurrected he said that Orochimaru and his theory was proven right about what was on plates because Madara unlocked the Rinnegan so I don't see why he would need the Sharingan for that purpose
     
         

  5. #480
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of 6 Paths of Peace View Post
    I don't think that's the case because in a previous chapter when Madara was first resurrected he said that Orochimaru and his theory was proven right about what was on plates because Madara unlocked the Rinnegan so I don't see why he would need the Sharingan for that purpose
    Yes, my mistake. Now maybe his plan is to wait until Tobi gets the last two Bijuu, then steal them all?
     
         

  6. #481
    Academy Student
    Status
    kulafu12 is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    I wonder where is Gaara's Shukaku???
     
         

  7. #482
    New Profile Guys Spaniard1World1Love's Avatar
    Status
    Spaniard1World1Love is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kulafu12 View Post
    I wonder where is Gaara's Shukaku???
    Inside sasuke
     
         

  8. #483
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Itachi's Spaceship
    Posts
    4,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard1World1Love View Post
    Inside sasuke
    Why you say that?
     
         

  9. #484
    Member Truffy's Avatar
    Status
    Truffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like
    They laughed at my crayon
    drawings, I laughed at their
    chalk outlines.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    The best ive read in a long time :d
     
         

  10. #485
    Senior Member The Eye's Avatar
    Status
    The Eye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kulafu12 View Post
    I wonder where is Gaara's Shukaku???
    i assumed its still inside the geto mezo w.e you call it
    because gaara is still alive so he doesnt have anyone to place it in
     
         

  11. #486
    ROCK LEE subhankar2105's Avatar
    Status
    subhankar2105 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    INDIA, Hydreabad
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kulafu12 View Post
    I wonder where is Gaara's Shukaku???
    i think he is with saske..

    I dint know y but its only fair that he should have one..

    And u remember shikaku is enemy with nine tails..

    Caz khurama thinks tails are the power level of the tail beast and one tail is the weakest
     
         

  12. #487
    ROCK LEE subhankar2105's Avatar
    Status
    subhankar2105 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    INDIA, Hydreabad
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicBoss HD View Post
    Why you say that?
    well..
    Lot of reason...

    If we have to make saske equal to naruto.. Saske must atleast have a tail beast..

    Caz saske dost have much chacra..

    If u say thatsaskes owne chacra is grate..

    And remember his curse mark is no more.. Itachi was shure to remove it..

    And the way naruto is now..
    Saske
    He will never be able to beat him even in dreams..

    Saske may have sharingan or rainigan..

    But sage mode naruto is way better than that he can actually since what is going on every were and don't forgery he can see the truth in his nine tail chacra mode..

    Well so many power ups..

    Saske is no way neredmet to him..

    That's y..
     
         

  13. #488
    Academy Student arul870's Avatar
    Status
    arul870 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Good chapter......
     
         

  14. #489
    Dragon User yousufnaruto's Avatar
    Status
    yousufnaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Behind You!!
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    man i have watched 573 chapter it was great!!!
     
         

  15. #490
    Member senninferdy's Avatar
    Status
    senninferdy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discerning what path to take..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    is 573 out already?
     
         

  16. #491
    Akatsuki Member
    Status
    Ahrvz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    chapter 573 was slightly boring...i have read it ^^, but its good..3/5
     
         

  17. #492
    Member reyuzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    reyuzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    facepalmnojutsu!!!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mjtuvok View Post
    Simple: Naruto's clones didnt die, maybe they were all released when he was out of energy/chakra at the time he was trying to pull out the stake from Son/Goku. Or maybe at some point earlier.
    I don't think he meant clones, he meant CLAN and kushina just explained what happened to the eddys clan in the latest anime episode, they were targeted in one of the wars because of their sealing jutsu, people feared them
     
         

  18. #493
    Member reyuzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    reyuzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    facepalmnojutsu!!!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by N9NETAILSSAGENARUTO View Post
    So let me get straight...
    All of the tailed beast gave naruto chakra and strength?
    Son said he did and it looked like the rest of them did also..
    Naruto is badass...
    I can't believe tobi still isn't worried..I wanna see them battle it out!!!
    When they showed the So6p it looked like naruto is KM from the back just without the blazing chakra around him..
    Naruto looks just like the sage..
    I'm not sure but did they ever say what happened to the narutos clan because there obviously not around for a reAson..so my real questions is how did they all DIE?
    Sweet chap..
    Baby kuruma I want him as a pet..lol

    The uzumaki clan also known as eddys clan, as explained by kushina (in last weeks anime episode), was a clan specialized in sealing jutsu. Because of this they were feared and targeted in one of the wars and many went into hiding but many were also killed
     
         

  19. #494
    A Mere Mortal aashish1996's Avatar
    Status
    aashish1996 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    I am everywhere
    Posts
    961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Legendary Assasin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yousufnaruto View Post
    man i have watched 573 chapter it was great!!!
    Okay, first, chapter 573 is not even out. This week's was 572. Second, you read a chapter, not watch it.

    Quote Originally Posted by senninferdy View Post
    is 573 out already?
    No, it's not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrvz View Post
    chapter 573 was slightly boring...i have read it ^^, but its good..3/5
    How could you have read it? It's not even out. I think you meant 572 :D

    OT:

    Good chapter. It was funny seeing tobi wonder about naruto.. A lot of empty pages though, seeing the ground with footsteps for two whole pages is a big waste. Sasuke at the end was unexpected. Finally, showtime! Hopefully, next week we will see a bit of sasuke's new powers
     
         

  20. #495
    Sage of Wisdom Sage of 6 Paths of Peace's Avatar
    Status
    Sage of 6 Paths of Peace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Massachuesetts
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    Yes, my mistake. Now maybe his plan is to wait until Tobi gets the last two Bijuu, then steal them all?
    Yeahhh very true, but I wonder what Madara and Tobi's original plan that Tobi isn't following, and that Kabuto is a part of...m
     
         

  21. #496
    Member
    Status
    Creekdawg45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 572 Discussion and 573 Predictions

    just a quick prediction (as the fans expectations are known to go overboard and the reality always surprises us...tho it shouldn't)...we probably are going to get a bit more talking in the next one, which is good to me...we need more explanation right now...Kishi isn't an idiot...the names thing for the bijuus was just a ploy to explain further and get more into the so6p...I am DYING to find out more about him...I would say, if they do start to talk about the so6p, expect an entire arc or just a couple mangas of explaining...but if he doesn't, we would just see 1/3 fighting, 1/3 explanation, 1/3 Sasuke coming to the battlefield

    this one 3/5...talk no jutsu is alright with me as long as the story goes --->
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •