Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    This is so wack

    source: http://chikaprincess.com/2009/02/nar...apter-435.html

    the chapter's name is said to be Kyuubi Erupts!

    Pein: Mission Accomplished.
    *Nagato: Pein needs to recover bodies
    Pa Frog: Only a little more...Hang on Naruto-Chan!
    *Genjutsu Duet!*
    Tendou Pein: Not this time...Shinra Tensei
    *between both Ma and Pa Frog*
    *Ma and Pa are blown away, knocked unconcious*
    *Naruto appears in front of Kyuubi's Cage*
    Kyuubi: You're weak...pathetic...
    *Outside Naruto's Mind*
    Ko: Hinata-Sama! Don't Go!
    *Hinata closes Ko's Chakra points*
    Hinata: I'm very sorry Ko, forgive me.
    *Hinata rushes to the battlefield*
    Tendou Pein: Preparations are made, it's finally time.
    Tendou Pein: !?
    *Hinata attempts to use 64-Palm Strike*
    Tendou Pein: You must be the Nine Tailed Fox's woman..To charge directly in front of God so recklessly.
    *Tendou Pein stabs Hinata through the center of the chest with a black rod*
    *Naruto regains conciousness, only to see Hinata stabbed*
    Naruto: *thinks* HINATA! Wh-
    Tendou Pein: Your woman is dead, you will meet with her shortly.
    *Naruto's chakra is sapped even more, rendering him unconcious once more.*
    *Naruto's Mind*
    *Naruto is crying*
    Naruto: Fox, it seems I have no choice.
    Kyuubi: Fool...I knew..You are weak without me!
    Naruto: ENOUGH!...Fox, You will obey me...or Die.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    source: http://chikaprincess.com/2009/02/nar...apter-435.html

    the chapter's name is said to be Kyuubi Erupts!

    Pein: Mission Accomplished.
    *Nagato: Pein needs to recover bodies
    Pa Frog: Only a little more...Hang on Naruto-Chan!
    *Genjutsu Duet!*
    Tendou Pein: Not this time...Shinra Tensei
    *between both Ma and Pa Frog*
    *Ma and Pa are blown away, knocked unconcious*
    *Naruto appears in front of Kyuubi's Cage*
    Kyuubi: You're weak...pathetic...
    *Outside Naruto's Mind*
    Ko: Hinata-Sama! Don't Go!
    *Hinata closes Ko's Chakra points*
    Hinata: I'm very sorry Ko, forgive me.
    *Hinata rushes to the battlefield*
    Tendou Pein: Preparations are made, it's finally time.
    Tendou Pein: !?
    *Hinata attempts to use 64-Palm Strike*
    Tendou Pein: You must be the Nine Tailed Fox's woman..To charge directly in front of God so recklessly.
    *Tendou Pein stabs Hinata through the center of the chest with a black rod*
    *Naruto regains conciousness, only to see Hinata stabbed*
    Naruto: *thinks* HINATA! Wh-
    Tendou Pein: Your woman is dead, you will meet with her shortly.
    *Naruto's chakra is sapped even more, rendering him unconcious once more.*
    *Naruto's Mind*
    *Naruto is crying*
    Naruto: Fox, it seems I have no choice.
    Kyuubi: Fool...I knew..You are weak without me!
    Naruto: ENOUGH!...Fox, You will obey me...or Die.
    i dont think its real but i like naruto controlling the 9 tails
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    i know its fake
    like ppl have no lives
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    i know its fake
    like ppl have no lives
    lol exactly but it is something to read
     
         

  5. #5
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    DDD looool

    Nine Tails Fox wife DDDDDDDDD hahahahahaha


    Anyway , this Spoiler wont happen =)
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    DDD looool

    Nine Tails Fox wife DDDDDDDDD hahahahahaha


    Anyway , this Spoiler wont happen =)
    yes but its cool and something to read
     
         

  7. #7
    SaGe NaRuTo WiTH 9 TaiLS! SCaRFaCeD's Avatar
    Status
    SCaRFaCeD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    Fake for sure, but pretty funny.

    Figures it'd be Hinata to save Naruto and not Sakura (Cuz she's so worthless).

    Sakura haters 4 life!

    NaruHina 09!
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by SCaRFaCeD View Post
    Fake for sure, but pretty funny.

    Figures it'd be Hinata to save Naruto and not Sakura (Cuz she's so worthless).

    Sakura haters 4 life!

    NaruHina 09!
    agreed
     
         

  9. #9
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by konohawarhero View Post
    agreed
    I will never agree wiht that :D
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    I will never agree wiht that :D
    you WANT naruto+sakura
     
         

  11. #11
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by konohawarhero View Post
    you WANT naruto+sakura
    Ok lets not start these Hinata or Sakura WARS again :D hehe
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Uchiha Itachi 09's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Itachi 09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Land of no Return
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    LOL.

    Fake for sure, but nevertheless was entretaining and wouldnt be a bad turn out for the next chapters.

    Peace.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Ok lets not start these Hinata or Sakura WARS again :D hehe
    ok but it was a good spoiler *sigh* fake
     
         

  14. #14
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by konohawarhero View Post
    ok but it was a good spoiler *sigh* fake
    Everything was ok


    But I dont think would ever say : "This is 9-tails wife or something " lool

    Like he cares.. :D
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Fire View Post
    Everything was ok


    But I dont think would ever say : "This is 9-tails wife or something " lool

    Like he cares.. :D
    ya but naruto taking control over the kyuubi is cool
     
         

  16. #16
    Member FiveManRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    FiveManRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    Im Hoping for Gai to join the fight kicking peins ass yelling "DYNAMIC ACTION!"
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveManRasengan View Post
    Im Hoping for Gai to join the fight kicking peins ass yelling "DYNAMIC ACTION!"
    if kakashi couldnt defeat god realm what makes you think gai can
     
         

  18. #18
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    wow, that was terrible.
    "Ah so your the nine-tails woman"
     
         

  19. #19
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    Why would the old frogs use the exact same genjutsu again? Of course it wouldn't work on him again.

    These fake spoiler guys need to step their game up...
     
         

  20. #20
    I am Justice TC9tails's Avatar
    Status
    TC9tails is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    space
    Posts
    4,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    sounds awesome!!!!!!
     
         

  21. #21
    shinobi senpai ssanimo's Avatar
    Status
    ssanimo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Six Feet South of Hell
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    Fake!!! someone posted this the day after 434 was released in predictions thread!!!!
     
         

  22. #22
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    Kishi should totally kill off Hinata randomly through a single panel... I APPROVE :D
     
         

  23. #23
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    source: http://chikaprincess.com/2009/02/nar...apter-435.html

    the chapter's name is said to be Kyuubi Erupts!

    Pein: Mission Accomplished.
    *Nagato: Pein needs to recover bodies
    Pa Frog: Only a little more...Hang on Naruto-Chan!
    *Genjutsu Duet!*
    Tendou Pein: Not this time...Shinra Tensei
    *between both Ma and Pa Frog*
    *Ma and Pa are blown away, knocked unconcious*
    *Naruto appears in front of Kyuubi's Cage*
    Kyuubi: You're weak...pathetic...
    *Outside Naruto's Mind*
    Ko: Hinata-Sama! Don't Go!
    *Hinata closes Ko's Chakra points*
    Hinata: I'm very sorry Ko, forgive me.
    *Hinata rushes to the battlefield*
    Tendou Pein: Preparations are made, it's finally time.
    Tendou Pein: !?
    *Hinata attempts to use 64-Palm Strike*
    Tendou Pein: You must be the Nine Tailed Fox's woman..To charge directly in front of God so recklessly.
    *Tendou Pein stabs Hinata through the center of the chest with a black rod*
    *Naruto regains conciousness, only to see Hinata stabbed*
    Naruto: *thinks* HINATA! Wh-
    Tendou Pein: Your woman is dead, you will meet with her shortly.
    *Naruto's chakra is sapped even more, rendering him unconcious once more.*
    *Naruto's Mind*
    *Naruto is crying*
    Naruto: Fox, it seems I have no choice.
    Kyuubi: Fool...I knew..You are weak without me!
    Naruto: ENOUGH!...Fox, You will obey me...or Die.
    i dont think so..
     
         

  24. #24
    Member FiveManRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    FiveManRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by konohawarhero View Post
    if kakashi couldnt defeat god realm what makes you think gai can
    Thats why people do surprise attacks!

    All he needs to do is getting naruto out of the guys clutches anyway
     
         

  25. #25
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This is so wack

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Kishi should totally kill off Hinata randomly through a single panel... I APPROVE :D
    that's mean. Mabye Naruto will lose his shirt in the battle and Hinata will go into a coma.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •